dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 am

Post by dramonic »

Starbuck wrote:You don't feel that Amished is scum.
I don't feel Amished is scum.

Therefore, I don't understand your case on me.
I believe you are really overreacting, for one thing.
I also believe Furry is reacting very virulently to something not aimed in any way, shape or form at him, which makes me feel you two have better chance than not at being scum together.
I suppose the idea of "case is weak-ass, nobody will follow it, ignore the moron" didn't come to you which I find flattering, but I'm sorry to say there isn't a more complex reasoning behind it than I feel you want to fake-fake-buddy onto him.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:32 am

Post by dramonic »

I believe you are really overreacting, for one thing.
I also believe Furry is reacting very virulently to something not aimed in any way, shape or form at him, which makes me feel you two have better chance than not at being scum together.
I suppose the idea of "case is weak-ass, nobody will follow it, ignore the moron" didn't come to you which I find flattering, but I'm sorry to say there isn't a more complex reasoning behind it than I feel you want to fake-fake-buddy onto him.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:33 am

Post by dramonic »

erm, delete 2 of those.
I'm a hoot
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Steam-Powered Shovel »

Amished wrote:I'VE CALLED YOU LAZY AND COASTING BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A CASE.
You have called me lazy and coasting to try and discredit my argument, as if its simplicity is somehow a negative thing. If you cared about whether players were coasting, you'd call out the players who have 0-1 posts Day 2.
Amished wrote:OMG, seriously. Your whole point is "Glork is often right, he was attacking me, I'm scum". Even if that were true (I have no idea, the one time I played with him as town I got a scum modkilled D1 and he died N1) you don't look or bring up any evidence to support your opinion at all.
Of course it's true. I wouldn't lie about something like that. It's the main reason I suspect you, so I brought it up when I voted. Since then I've mostly been arguing with you.
Amished wrote:I've brought up why, as scum, it would be more beneficial for me to kill off somebody that had a vig as I was an obvious target. However, nobody that went after the pistols (even through 5 people) died.
And I've brought up why that's bullshit. 1) you don't know it's a vig and 2) if it's a vig, you're only a obvious target the one night you can't influence.
The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the raspberry-laden foe but also the raspberries.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Furry »

His case is you are scum defending someone you have decided to claim as town so that if you get lynched he gets lynched next.

This overlooks such things as
-Amished is more likely to be lynched
-Scum-Starbuck would have taken easy Amish lynch yesterday
-More that im sure im missing

@SPS - "Glork said so" while being an above average case, isnt a good one. Lets just lynch dram today. If you want me to relate it to Amish being scum...

dram is trying to deflect amish wagon to starbuck, or starbuck is town so after connecting the two a starbuck-town flip detracts from amish lynch, or dram deadline wagoned bob over amish yesterday. Take your pick. Just come to the better wagon.
Temporary unretired alt
The AI Director
The AI Director
Goon
The AI Director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:12 am

Post by The AI Director »

Well well well... looks like you've stumbled upon something else. One of you throws open a medicine cabinet and finds a red, box-looking object... it's a
Medkit
!

The
Medkit
is now up for grabs! 25% of the player list is eligible... so that would be
four people
! If you'd like to go for the medkit, post
Grab: Medkit
!
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Steam-Powered Shovel »

The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the raspberry-laden foe but also the raspberries.
thatguy00
thatguy00
Goon
thatguy00
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:14 am

Post by thatguy00 »

grab: medkit
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 am

Post by dramonic »

grab: Medkit
I'm a hoot
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:43 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Also, I am rereading from the start of day 2, I will post comments on what has happened so far afterwards.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Furry »

grab medkit
Temporary unretired alt
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Starbuck wrote:I'm gonna go WIFOM-ish here for a second, but I play with Amished in games often. I don't think he would set himself up by killing the two people who suspected him most. Someone could be trying to set up their case. That's one theory.
Meta, you're saying?

--
Charlie wrote:I think DocPotter is suspicious.

I'm interested in a name claim as I believe it would be more helpful to town than to scum. For the record, Socrates was Keith and he as a jack of all trades fits perfectly into the L4D theme. I mean he survived drowning, traffic accidents and lawnmower blades just to name a few! I'm going to miss him most.

Sad, now Louis shall never get his pills.

almightybob, what do you think?
...and why would we want to out PRs right now?

--
Steam-Powered Shovel wrote:Starbuck, setting up players rarely works.

In my experience, scum generally get away with killing those who attack them. And Glrok and Socrates are both known as good players, so I would totally expect Amished to kill Glrok or Socrates.

Now that I know Glrok is town, I'm quite willing to listen to him.

Vote: Amished
I agree with this. Glork and Socrates were the two people who were most against Amished. And the WIFOM argument goes around in circles. I didn't like Amished on D1, and I don't like him now on D2. The NKs were a just a bonus.

Vote: Amished

--
thatguy00 wrote:
Amished wrote:@Starbuck, thatguy, bv310: What do you think of me?
Nothing too much to raise an eyebrow at. In fact, I'd say you're actively scumhunting, so I believe you to be town right now.

And no, I didn't get any notification about the dual pistols.
Could you elaborate on why you find Amished to be town, please?

--
Steam-Powered Shovel wrote:
Amished wrote:BTW: what function *other* than shooting do you think pistols have? Seriously.
What function *other* than shooting do you think a shotgun has? I'm not going to speculate on the set-up at this point in time.
Amished wrote:Besides, if I were scum wouldn't I be worried about it and go after somebody who had a chance to have it? ... I really just wanna run head first into a wall here.
Glrok went after a Flashlight. Why would you kill one of the people who went after the Dual Pistols instead? That'd just be bad play, considering Glrok is a more dangerous player.
Additionally, if scum think that a weak player received the pistol, they might not kill him simply because he could provide a few extra kills on townies.

--

Dramonic makes no sense, really, with his vote and opinion regarding Starbuck and her defense of Amished. Starbuck sums it up well in 773.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Amished »

I still don't know how people are coming to the conclusion that even if I were scum, I could kill two people.

Neither of you has still stated anything up to date relating your suspicions on me. Pom has joined the "Glork/Socrates are often right" BS; so I don't know if I should be happy that people are being open about attacking without backing up your statements with non-WIFOM (not exactly the word I'm looking for, but based on something that's not from you, second hand knowledge, perhaps?)
Pomegranate wrote:Additionally, if scum think that a weak player received the pistol, they might not kill him simply because he could provide a few extra kills on townies.
That might be a possibility, but then use the extra information that neither kill looks like a vig. You're half-assing your scumhunting and the only other time that I noticed that from you you were scum in SWN II.

Therefore whoever got the gun didn't use it; or DESTROYED IT. Which is why thatguy is the best option for today because there was no vig last night. There's also ample evidence from yesterday to support this as well.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
thatguy00
thatguy00
Goon
thatguy00
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by thatguy00 »

@Pom

With Amished, I took a look at his ISO, and ones that stuck out to me as actively scum hunting would be, 7, 11, and 14, just to name a few. I'm a little crossed on the subject, because obviously he could either be scumhunting, or just a good scum player.

I looked at post 36 in his ISO quite a few times, trying to understand it better. But he makes a good point, a vig would have most likely killed him.

Now, I didn't get the pistols or destroy them. I went for em, but I wasn't the lucky one. I think that perhaps the pistols might not be a vig, which kind of makes me think Amished just might be town.

I've got more ISOing to do, so I'll have a post on who I think is suspect tomorrow.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Pomegranate wrote:Meta, you're saying?
I guess it would be meta. For me, it's just experience of playing with Amished and just knowing that he wouldn't be that dumb.

Amished wrote:I still don't know how people are coming to the conclusion that even if I were scum, I could kill two people.
For the record, I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SCUM HAD 2 KILLS LAST NIGHT. dramonic blew that one all out of proportion.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:25 am

Post by Amished »

Oh, I know you don't, Star; but Pom brought it up now too.
Pom wrote:The NKs were a just a bonus.
(note the plural)

No, my name is not "Ed."
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:15 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

There were two night kills last night, what's your point?
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

The point is dramonic took my words and twisted them to make it seem like I thought that scum had 2 kills last night and that there couldn't be the possibility of an SK, vig or third party team.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Furry »

Im actually ok with lynching thatguy at this point, but for reasons that I think are entirely different then what Amish is happy about lynching him for.

We need to start wagoning.

We need some prods.
Temporary unretired alt
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:19 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Do elaborate, Furry. Why do you want to lynch thatguy and why do you think it differs from what Amished is saying?
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Furry »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:Do elaborate, Furry. Why do you want to lynch thatguy and why do you think it differs from what Amished is saying?
Mix of being on the awful early DN wagon, and being one of the people to stick on the jmj wagon yesterday, yet did not get back on it today. He is far more concerned with defending himself then pushing a case.
Temporary unretired alt
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

Starbuck wrote:The point is dramonic took my words and twisted them to make it seem like I thought that scum had 2 kills last night and that there couldn't be the possibility of an SK, vig or third party team.
Yes, that is quite clearly what I said.
I'm a hoot
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Amished wrote:Oh, I know you don't, Star; but Pom brought it up now too.
Pom wrote:The NKs were a just a bonus.
(note the plural)
If I understand you correctly, then let me explain myself: Either NK would fit with Amished scum.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Furry »

I can not stress enough how BADLY this game needs a wagon going right now. People need to start voting dram or thatguy now, or give some very good reasons as to why they are not voting.

We all saw good and well what stalling does to a game, it leads to massive clusterfucks and deadline no lynches. That isnt happening twice. Start something
Temporary unretired alt
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Amished »

@Mod: Any word on a Ifrinn replacement or a prod on Tarhalindur?

No, my name is not "Ed."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”