Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

LFluff wrote: @RC - If you vote TM for self-preservation I wont hold it against you
I would rather have a eacore lynch and this looks a tad scummy. But it is tempting. But I really don't think you got much on TM besides Lurking and a Meta thats very rusty.

I don't want self preservation. I don't win when I survive I win when All the scum are gone.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:farside 367 correctly calls the gambit (or at least comes close). I don't think they would be scum together, which is a relief. I have to wonder why farside came out and called L-Fluff an anti-Town power role though
My gut just keeps finding Llama scummy.

So here is what I have with morph. The first 2 is the one where I keep talking about lynching him as scum then as town.
ani scum
Ani Town

These are the games I modded. Morph never really offers much in either.

ani scum
ani town

So this game is reminding me more and more of the first 2 games and how he played. I caught him on a slip in the first game and the second game both him and his lover were just lurky, lurky.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Vi »

Maybe if we insult animéperv he'll post.~

Of all the lurkers I would at least put him on the same tier as TonyMontana though. Most of his activity has been to say things he has since taken back or maintain the status quo. His vote is on dramonic because dramonic said on Page 2 that he would be fine with an anilynch.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:57 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

TonyMontana wrote:*reserves vote for robo*
This looks weird; but as he voted robo the next day, I don't think this is a strong tell.
TonyMontana wrote:Announcing wearyness of a quick-hammer at L-1 on day 1 is not pro-town. It's trying to look pro-town, which is scummy in itself.

The wagon sure broke down quickly after the VT claim. I think I'll keep seeing robo for now, as I don't have a better vote ATM.
I'll check out seacore later, tho, so far he hasn't really redeemed his predecessor in my eyes.

Will go through the body of work of some ISO's later.
Commenting on robo's VT without commenting on it. Looks bad.
TonyMontana wrote:Where did you read dram in that?

My first line was aimed at seacore.

And why would I need a way off a wagon that everyone basically jumped out of . No, sir, I'm still sticking to robo for the time being. Mostly cause I've seen nothing to convince me he's not still a good lynch.

Don't see what you try to accomplish by this weak sauce character assassination attempt, really
I like this post.

All in all I'm neutral on him. =/
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:28 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

I didn't want this post to be much bigger than it is now, so I'm only quoting the last paragraphs; but I'm referring to the entire posts.
LlamaFluff wrote:We are not color claiming. I actually dont even think a claim near lynch should include color.
Obvious statement is obvious.
LlamaFluff wrote:Now that we have your playing history down, how about playing present. Who is scum?
Voting someone because he listed his suspicions? I don't get it.
LlamaFluff wrote:Take it easy is my basic point, I think being reckless in anything with a WC that I dont understand how its obtainable is going to be dangerous.
Backtracking, trying to cause paranoia and soft color-claiming. All in one post! (Moving the vote down to a FoS, Oh My God Votes Are Revealing Our Colors)
LlamaFluff wrote:First, random wagons are good. Secon which one is more scummy?
What happened to your last statement where you said votes were a bad idea in this game?
LlamaFluff wrote:Yes. I do expect you to be able to distinguish between two players. Which one?
Because we can definitely get an accurate read from a player with two posts.
LlamaFluff wrote:coment on VV

vote robocopter
FoS Scumbuddy
Vote Random Townie

LlamaFluff wrote:yeah we do not color claim unless it has something to do with what your role/abilities are
We do not color claim at
any
point. We don't have a color-related wincon. But it looks like you have one.
LlamaFluff wrote:I have Elli as town, then Mae and VV as lesser town. Have RC as scum with a few gut reads, and a few more modifyable after a flip.
VV-Llama scumteam?
LlamaFluff wrote:Stuff like this mostly.

Justifies voting dram for his wanting to hammer robo, who he still wants lynched but is giving himself a way to get off the wagon. All while showing the want for a third wagon on seacore.

Just looks like trying to keep every possible option for a wagon open for himself here.
Strawman.
LlamaFluff wrote:Im thinking a combination of you/EB/Vi for last two. Im also thinking this is a very non-standard setup game.
Setup speculation almost never works in favor of town.

I think this guy is scum.

Unsee, See LlamaFluff
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:55 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Hi. I've been ouit ofr a while mtoday, finally able to post.

I have been reading the thread, whenever I remember, but I don't see the reasons for an EB lynch.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Vi »

I may as well go ahead and say what I think my reads are going to be at the end of the reread. There are only six pages plus this one left.

I'm calling the team as {VasudeVa, ElectricBadger, animorpherv1}.

VV has said very little to break up the status quo or create content and made quite a few terrible excuses for as much (not including the foreign language one, although it wasn't sufficient to cover what he was trying to dust under the rug with it). I'm disappointed that we didn't stay on him after Page 4 or so. He's the one who tried to get us to test the vote count color theory long after everyone decided it didn't exist AND if it did it was certainly anti-Town. His attention to Robocopter flowed right with everyone else's, but he kept his options open just in case (#21). His vote on ani is not out of line with newbscum trying to distance; his wariness of the E-Badger lynch (which actually has a chance to happen) fits too. Plus really.
VV #33 wrote:Robo's most recent post is, again, consistent with his scum meta. Don't know what I think of this yet but it's WIFOM-y as hell. Is he consciously following up his scum meta to say 'Hey you've studied my meta, why would I do the same stuff?'. Don't like, he's my preferred deadline lynch ATM(Policy/slightscumread and what else). Getting rid of WIFOM makes Mafia easier(Thinking back, I realize that maybe I should not have done those studies...You learn something new everyday x.X).
"Getting rid of WIFOM makes Mafia easier", but that's
exactly what he's throwing up in this post!

I guess I can throw in the immediate reaction to vote me for suspecting him without actually commenting on why I suspected him.

ElectricBadger is still scumhunting only in a reactionary fashion or to push the Robocopter wagon when it started to get good. Oh, and token omnino/Maemuki pressure. This has been rehashed at length. Why are so many people missing this.

ani takes the wild card slot for reasons mentioned in 527. Of all the lurkers, he's the least believable. (cut) Plus of all the wagons he chose to mention in 530, it was refusal to join E-Badger. What about dramonic (the "wagon" ani is on now), Robocopter (the leading wagon), or TonyMontana (the fresh challenger wagon)? Evidently not much.

Looking over it again, TonyMontana is on paper the biggest lurker, but I don't really think it was that malicious, especially compared to ani.

dramonic is within Too Scummy to be Scum range. While his vote on Robocopter is beyond terrible and he specifically says he doesn't want to vote either of my top suspects, I don't think he could try to play this badly. If I'm wrong on this and he's playing to his Town meta as scum, we shall herd him into Mafia Discussion and publicly stone him.

Final answer on Robocopter will likely be VI. Please remove yourself from this wagon unless you have a really compelling reason not to.

I haven't liked a lot of what Seacore has posted but at the same time I don't know if I can equate that with coming from scum.

hp[leaves]/Maemuki is the closest thing to a complete blank. His response to the call to lynch TonyMontana is Townish IMO, so I don't think I want to lynch him Today at least.

There's an outside chance LlamaFluff could be scum with this blatant derail from ElectricBadger and a few other twitches from earlier, but that chance is small enough that I'm not going to bother with it until something else happens. Plus if he doesn't deliver any of this stuff he says he's been keeping in reserve, he's going to be "uncomfortable" tomorrow, and I'd like to think that's not going to happen.

I don't necessarily like everything farside has posted but it seems consistent with Town effort. If I'm wrong, her new avatar should be the Wicked Witch of the West - the anti-Mom.

Ellibereth is etc.

tl;dr Of the three existing wagons {Robocopter, ElectricBadger, TonyMontana} the only one I plan to be on is ElectricBadger.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:17 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:
LlamaFluff 523 wrote:@Vi, VV - This is now the more popular deadline wagon, lets do it
Are we reading the same vote count? :?
Yeah - it was EB (2) + 1 potential supporter against TM (2) + 2 potential supporters. Now its basically back to same again though.

@hp - anything that could be answered from a non-iso read of me (regarding colors) or not assuming VV is scum?

unvote
vote EB

More likely to get lynched, deadline fast approaching
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:23 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

@Vi:

I stated I never saw reasononing, not that I wouldn't join it if I saw something.
unsee, see Vi
foor lying.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Vi »

animorpherv1 533 wrote:@Vi:

I stated I never saw reasononing, not that I wouldn't join it if I saw something.
unsee, see Vi
foor lying.
Now where have I seen this before :?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Vi »

Also hiding behind semantics is cool and totally ignores what I was getting at.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:35 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Vi wrote:
animorpherv1 533 wrote:@Vi:

unsee, see Vi
foor lying.
Now where have I seen this before :?
How do I respond to this? You say I refuse to join it, but I said, if someone could give me some facts (which I apparently missed) I may join it. That is NOT refusal.

Vi wrote:Also hiding behind semantics is cool and totally ignores what I was getting at.
Lying about what other plaers said get you lynched.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Vi »

ani 536 wrote:You say I refuse to join it, but I said, if someone could give me some facts (which I apparently missed) I may join it. That is NOT refusal.
Vi 535 wrote:Also hiding behind semantics is cool
and totally ignores what I was getting at.
Vi 531 wrote:Plus of all the wagons he chose to mention in 530, it was refusal to join E-Badger.
What about dramonic (the "wagon" ani is on now), Robocopter (the leading wagon), or TonyMontana (the fresh challenger wagon)? Evidently not much.
and btw
Vi 531 wrote:ElectricBadger is still scumhunting only in a reactionary fashion or to push the Robocopter wagon when it started to get good. Oh, and token omnino/Maemuki pressure. This has been rehashed at length. Why are so many people missing this.
Vi: Giving you the cases you need so your awkward bus-votes are even easier to make than ever before.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Vi: This little scenario popped up in my head when I saw your reread up to page 5.

Code: Select all

Dramatis Personae:
Vi: Town Leader, also Scum
Vas: Innocent Townie
Town

Vi: Hey guise! I reread until page 5. Vas is scummy.

Town reaction A: OMG UR RIGHT! *lynch Vas*
Vi: *in the shadows* Hehehehe~
-OR-
Town reaction B: But that's only till page 5...Why are you making Vas look scummy?
Vi: OHSHI...uhh..it's only till page five! I'll do the rest...*in the shadows* Hehehehe...

So, if you were scum it's a win win. If you were town, it did not compute. That's why I am looking for motivations posting a five page re-read way ahead of the rest. You can just infodump all of it in one mega post and still no one will read it. I saw odd and I looked into it. Now, again: What gives?

And for the record, I did to some extent look into farside(no votes, in fear of scum saying 'OMG YOU OMGUSED ME/HIM/HER/IT' and getting my ass lynched D1
again
. Also part of my don't look liek a noob training program.) before I would have done a proper read on her, I saw dram and that's that. You and Elli are town reads and TM was unresponsive and lurky. It's not as damning as you say it is if you look into the situation back then.

EB 'defense' was from Elli's request. I heart Elli, so I went out of my way to actually do that. I wanted a general idea on town's direction so I looked into Robo, Seacore and then eventually EB(didn't really want to do this though, but again I heart townElli. He took my night kill virginity <3). How am I scumbuddies with Badger for that? Am I scumbuddies with Seacore for that too?

@Llama: Why give up on TM? I still would have rolled that-a-way.

@Ani: What the hell are you talking about? Links plx.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:49 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

VasudeVa wrote:@Llama: Why give up on TM? I still would have rolled that-a-way.
I dont want to split the non-RC votes at this point. It looks like the TM wagon doesnt have quite the support I first thought, and pushing it right now actually damages the chance of an EB wagon to the extent that RC becomes the most likely to get lynched which is the worst of the top three wagons.
Co-host of The USL Show
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Vi »

VasudeVa 538 wrote:@Vi: This little scenario popped up in my head when I saw your reread up to page 5.

Code: Select all

Dramatis Personae:
Vi: Town Leader, also Scum
Vas: Innocent Townie
Town

Vi: Hey guise! I reread until page 5. Vas is scummy.

Town reaction A: OMG UR RIGHT! *lynch Vas*
Vi: *in the shadows* Hehehehe~
-OR-
Town reaction B: But that's only till page 5...Why are you making Vas look scummy?
Vi: OHSHI...uhh..it's only till page five! I'll do the rest...*in the shadows* Hehehehe...
So, if you were scum it's a win win. If you were town, it did not compute. That's why I am looking for motivations posting a five page re-read way ahead of the rest. You can just infodump all of it in one mega post and still no one will read it. I saw odd and I looked into it. Now, again: What gives?
Are you completely blind or did you miss that I got the same read on you in the next two installments?
And really, do you think your lynch would have come before I got finished with enough of the read to keep coming to a similar conclusion?
Also assuming that I'm scum to show that I'm scum is cool.
VV 538 wrote:And for the record, I did to some extent look into farside
(no votes, in fear of scum saying 'OMG YOU OMGUSED ME/HIM/HER/IT' and getting my ass lynched D1
again
*twitch*
VV 538 wrote:EB 'defense' was from Elli's request. (...) How am I scumbuddies with Badger for that?
VV #33 wrote:Not feeling the Badger lynch because I've sort of started my meta-study on him and his town play is similar enough for me to have doubts. Only ISO skimmed through one game though. It's more of a tone thing and similar defensiveness rather than voting patterns and scumhunt tactics(you know, the important stuff but I'm buzyyyy.) But if town wants to go that way, I have no complaints right now. Everyone else's arguments are not good enough to earn my vote though. I really do want to follow up on this study though, so I hope I do find time to do that.
This "analysis" doesn't actually say anything. He could be Town, you might be wrong, if everyone else goes that way whatever. At least with Seacore you actually tried to link a post with a meta read and put out the effort to link three games you might have read while you were saying nothing.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Vi »

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Vi »

Actually, the top and bottom lines of that image should be swapped. I fail.
VV 540 wrote:And for the record, I did to some extent look into farside(no votes, in fear of scum saying 'OMG YOU OMGUSED ME/HIM/HER/IT' and getting my ass lynched D1 again. Also part of my don't look liek a noob training program.) before I would have done a proper read on her, I saw dram and that's that. You and Elli are town reads and TM was unresponsive and lurky. It's not as damning as you say it is if you look into the situation back then.
That's odd. I don't see you posting anything about TonyMontana and I don't see you saying anything about farside after that one post (#17) until #28 where you don't bother saying why (but more people were starting to like farside-Town).
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:11 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ok you know? Im just going to spill since it actually be useful today afterall, it would at least help explain why I want the people who are timid to do anything dead. My role heavily suggests a few things

1) There is at least one member of the scum who do not know who other scum are. I do not know if this is a traitor, or actually more then just that, it could be no scum know eachother. At least one member of the scum is flying blind to their partners though
2) At least one member of the scum is actually searching for other members of the scum team. This is a night ability that is highly likely related to colors as again is suggested by my role, another reason I wanted that shut down early. Scum hooking up due to carelessness early isnt something I wanted. Im not sure if they actually hook up if they find eachother or just are told "yes X is scum", im thinking the latter though
3) A couple other things are suggested, one which I will claim in twilight, and one that I may or may not claim, depending on what whoever is lynched flips PR wise.

This is why im a little more interested in TM today. Since all scum dont know eachother, they may be far more hesitant then normal to actually push cases, scumhunt etc. TM is fitting this bill perfectly to me.

I have a tricky role, im just hoping I finally have come to the right conclusion as to how to play it.
Co-host of The USL Show
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Are you completely blind or did you miss that I got the same read on you in the next two installments?
Why are you avoiding the question? Again: Why post reread pages 1-5 a page ahead of the rest instead of posting reread pages 1-20? I am not after the content, the content is legit. I am after the odd continuity. Maybe 5 posts ago, I would have accepted busy/have a life/whatever but it is suspicious why you avoid a very simple question like that...twice.
And really, do you think your lynch would have come before I got finished with enough of the read to keep coming to a similar conclusion?
Yes. I think Vi is a cool guy. eh could get me lynched and doesn't afraid of anything.
Uh. How else can you scum hunt if you don't think how scum would think? Actually, that's a serious question. Answer plx. I myself am not sure.
This "analysis" doesn't actually say anything. He could be Town, you might be wrong, if everyone else goes that way whatever. At least with Seacore you actually tried to link a post with a meta read and put out the effort to link three games you might have read while you were saying nothing.
But I'm busy D:. But then I did the townie thing to do and be consistent(via reading metas on wagons).
That's odd. I don't see you posting anything about TonyMontana and I don't see you saying anything about farside after that one post (#17) until #28 where you don't bother saying why (but more people were starting to like farside-Town).
I did say that I thought my wagon was infected with scum, indirectly refering to Tony and farside. Farside was my focus then though which lead to Farside questioning in #14 and #15 then I felt a little better about her with her answers and activity. So I put my attention else where. Attempted to question Tony in #23.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Vi »

VasudeVa 544 wrote:
Why are you avoiding the question? Again: Why post reread pages 1-5 a page ahead of the rest instead of posting reread pages 1-20? I am not after the content, the content is legit. I am after the odd continuity. Maybe 5 posts ago, I would have accepted busy/have a life/whatever but it is suspicious why you avoid a very simple question like that...twice.
1) Because it's a lot to read at once
2) Because
I only just finished the whole read
and it's just a hair too close to deadline to dump new/completely different reads down right now.
VV 544 wrote:
Uh. How else can you scum hunt if you don't think how scum would think? Actually, that's a serious question. Answer plx. I myself am not sure.
There's a difference between saying that scum are more likely to do things and that I'm more likely to do something as scum because I am scum (IYO).
VV 544 wrote:
I did say that I thought my wagon was infected with scum, indirectly refering to Tony and farside. Farside was my focus then though which lead to Farside questioning in #14 and #15 then I felt a little better about her with her answers and activity. So I put my attention else where. Attempted to question Tony in #23.
I'll grant #14 and #15, although #15 was still hilariously bad. Even so as of #17 you were still unsure of farside but didn't say try to do much about it. Calling #23 "questioning" is too little too late.

---

Also,
Page 16 notes: L-Fluff 375's clear on Seacore sounds like something scum wouldn't dare say about each other, and it helps me feel better about both of them.
farside's immediate attack on me for starting an E-Badger wagon with her implicit approval is striking for how unnecessary it was. I mean really. From that same post I'm guessing that if TonyMontana is Town, farside is more likely Town.
L-Fluff violently protesting the Robocopter wagon looks good. Seacore protesting the dramonic lynch as well. This is the sort of divisive behavior I want to see.
I'm not sure why Seacore dropped off Robocopter for E-Badger in 399 and then went back within one page when the wagons were the same.

Page 17 notes: farside 403 amuses me because she says that she has no idea why I'm attacking E-Badger. Where have I seen something similar to that before, mom :?
dramonic 406 is useless, etc.
farside still seems to be suspicious of L-Fluff by 411. If he's scum, he's
really
going the extra mile in this game by now. It's possible, but Iiiiiiunno. He's not my first choice atm.
TonyMontana 414 is about as bad as L-Fluff showed it was.
I want to know what it is Seacore saw in 422 that made him jump off ElectricBadger.

Page 18 notes: (continuing above) So apparently it was because they were against Robocopter. Well, not much to see then.
I disagree with Seacore's reason for clearing E-Badger, although I'm pretty sure I said that already.
This kind of puzzles me.
E-Badger 428 wrote:I'd rather keep around scum who are active and posting and use our least informed lynches to get rid of scum like dram.
I'm trying to see the logic behind this and it's not working.
Oh hey VV 435 says that I'm more likely Town. (in the context of ani being scum who doesn't want to be caught on a slip)
Seacore 446 makes me lol. And apparently ani is lurking too? Gee, why :roll: There are some players who can get away with not posting much D1, and neither of VV or ani fit the bill.

Page 19 notes: L-Fluff's question in 450 is odd. Hopefully the motivation behind it will be forthcoming.
I guess I can answer my own question in 453. Just the statistically expected one out of four in that group. I didn't do a good job forming that group though... Still, adding TonyMontana and VasudeVa would have made it a group of six and that's half the game, lol.
hp[l] goes for VV in 457, skipping over Robo and Badger (pleasing no one!) This willingness to avoid the popular wagons speaks well for him.
L-Fluff 470 doesn't sound like a chainsaw on VV. That makes me feel a little better.

Page 20 notes: I don't know why Ellibereth voted hp[l] right then. Well, maybe I do; I remember how naff people thought Maemuki was and hp[l]'s post didn't win any fans.
farside and E-Badger rawr
LlamaFluff announcing too many Town reads is finally pushing me over the edge to call him safe Town.
Seacore stops in to help E-Badger out in 488. I don't know if that's a Townie on the sidelines officiating (I like to do that ^.^ ) or a chainsaw.
farside 489 is pretty reactive. I'll give her credit for going out of her way to START the E-Badger feud but the theme of the game still appears to be OMGUS.
And then I started rereading, and I've already talked about the things up until then.
The only particular change in reads here is that I finally took on L-Fluff-Town.

With that said I completely missed hp[leaves] 529 somehow. I don't agree with about a third of what he said but the rest is not unconvincing, especially since I noted a VV-Fluff connection on my end. If nothing else I'm more convinced that hp[l] is Town.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:30 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Vas - Links to what? I don't see why I need to link to anything.

Read Post 531.

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Vi »

Going back on topic, here's an unofficial vote count:

*Voting for scum: Vi, farside22, LlamaFluff
*Voting for VI-Town: TonyMontana, Seacore, ElectricBadger, dramonic
*Wasting their votes to varying degrees: Robocopter (on Seacore), VasudeVa (on animorpherv1), Ellibereth (on TonyMontana), hp[leaves] (on LlamaFluff), animorpherv1 (on Vi)

Please adjust your votes accordingly.

If you feel your vote is being unjustly represented in this vote count, now would be a great time to bring up some good reasons why. (Yesterday or today would have been better but etc.)
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Percy »

Look everyone!!!
It's the
VOTE COUNT UNICORN!!!

TonyMontana
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

Seacore
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

ElectricBadger
opens vis eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

dramonic
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

Vi
opens vis eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

farside22
opens her eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

LlamaFluff
opens his eyes and sees
ElectricBadger!

Ellibereth
opens his eyes and sees
TonyMontana!

animorpherv1
opens his eyes and sees
Vi!

Robocopter87
opens his eyes and sees
Seacore!

VasudeVa
opens vis eyes and sees
animorpherv1!

hp [leaves]
opens his eyes and sees
LlamaFluff!

The deadline for today's lynch is
7:00pm (site time) on Monday the 19th of April
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Unvote, Vote Badger
FLASH OF GREEN

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”