TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:21 am

Post by TwoHeadedCyclops »

Nothing hp leaves has done seems that suspicious to me. I feel this is another OMGUS reaction from Kast. Unless voting Kast is a scumtell I don't see what hp has done wrong besides not say much. At least killing me would've gained info though. What the hell do we get from this, Kast? If you're just looking to knock someone random off pick killa seven. repeat, PICK KILLA SEVEN.
I've had too many cups of cofffee today
TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:24 am

bv310 wrote:Okay, caught up now. Reck, you need to calm your storm. The only other time I've seen you this jumpy and anxious has been in Halo where we were scum together. Wonder what that could mean here? Hmmm....

Either way, I'd like to throw my two cents in here. Scott Brosius in iso has as many posts as me, and has contributed even less. A rolefishing accusation is the only scumhunting he's done so far, and it's an easy claim for scum to make.

Unvote, Vote: Scott Brosius

hmm, I'm not liking the way you're throwing that shit at reck without any follow through. But I think that Brocious vote is agreeable enough.
unvote, vote: Scott Brocious
FC Groningen
FC Groningen
Goon
FC Groningen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:24 am

Post by FC Groningen »

bv310 wrote:Okay, caught up now. Reck, you need to calm your storm. The only other time I've seen you this jumpy and anxious has been in Halo where we were scum together. Wonder what that could mean here? Hmmm....

Either way, I'd like to throw my two cents in here. Scott Brosius in iso has as many posts as me, and has contributed even less. A rolefishing accusation is the only scumhunting he's done so far, and it's an easy claim for scum to make.

Dude, have you seen your ISO? You've made 7 posts so far and the first 6 were regarding your RVS vote and your apparant lurking. So contributing less than you was impossible at that time and this case can be countered just as easily with "pot, kettle, black".
an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Ghandi
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Uses history to support Reck being scum, but votes elsewhere.

Hmmm....
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:25 am

Post by wolframnhart »

ooba wrote:This is w.r.t Wolf's role name. Do you agree with the claim for info on additional abilities of THC, Wolf?
I'm sorry i must have missed something/my head not on straight. What are you asking?

@Kast
And here I thought if Han Solo was going to be anything in this game it would have been a bus driver or commuter, shows how much ya can't out guess a mod. As for the shooting I'm reading neutral on HP so if you feel there is something there then go for it.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:26 am

Post by bv310 »

The point against Reck is an FOS, by the way. I still find Brosius worse, but not by much.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Scott Brosius wrote:

Hmmm....
To explain, he calls out Reck for behavior similar to when he was scum in another game, but then votes me for having contributed less (lol) than him. This could be standard scum-distancing, chastising a player yet voting another.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Wreck Star
Wreck Star
Townie
Wreck Star
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Wreck Star »

[Starbuck]

Just noting that THC is completely ignoring certain people.
xRECKONERx + Starbuck = Frakking Awesomeness
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

FC Groningen wrote:Either he flips town and then I trust he had reason not to do it, or he flips scum and then all of this doesn't really matter because the claim would be false anyway. Again, this sort off looks like rolefishing to me, but since HP will probably die anyway (unless Kast changes his mind again) I don't see how it would benefit you, even if you'd be scum.
Exactly. And sometimes even though I miss the blindingly obvious, I still don't understand if he had that important of a role why he wouldn't reveal it not to get Kast to kill him. Yes, he'd still die, but it'd free Kast up to kill someone equally as guilty, thereby not wasting hp's sacrifice.

Maybe hp's win condition is only met if he's lynched or something, IDFK. Ignore me if this all sounds psycho and over-paranoid to you. But it's what I'm thinking atm. I must be cursed with over-analysis. FML

Scott Brosius wrote:
bv310 wrote:Either way, I'd like to throw my two cents in here. Scott Brosius in iso has as many posts as me, and has contributed even less. A rolefishing accusation is the only scumhunting he's done so far, and it's an easy claim for scum to make.

Hmmm....
This is the weakest defense I have ever seen, and yet you don't even back it up with your vote. Sorry but that seems particularly scummy to me.

TwoHeadedCyclops
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
TwoHeadedCyclops
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Wreck Star wrote:[Starbuck]

Just noting that THC is completely ignoring certain people.
no kidding
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Kast »

@THC-
hp is against scumhunting. That's extremely anti-town. He has no interest in cooperating with town, and simply parks himself on a crap case with no attempt or interest in developing it or discussing it with others. Post threat of day vig, he refuses to claim or share thoughts.

@hp-
There are very few town roles that are beneficial to not claim. There is no town excuse for refusing to share final thoughts.

In the first place, your argument about contradictions is complete crap-logic.

In the second place, your theory has no connection or relevance to events in our current game. It is just empty posturing to mask your active lurking.

Not every contradiction is indicative of scum; however, your claim that this means contradictions cannot be used to find scum is unsupported and unjustified.

It is blatantly false to claim that everyone will make a contradiction simply by answering lots of questions. It is even more ridiculous to claim that everyone will make significant contradictions for the same reason.

Scum are forced to lie in this game by it's very nature. These lies can sometimes be identified and used to find scum; that's what we call tells. Scumhunting is the process of finding those tells. This usually happens by asking players questions and finding anything that looks odd in the response (particularly contradictions).

In our specific game, nobody has yet brought out any contradictions as tells, so your crap-case against me is already inapplicable absent from it's complete lack of logic. Your arguments to pre-empt such tells and discourage town from asking questions/discussion is blatantly anti-town.

Tie this with your refusal to defend yourself and your active lurking amounts to either scum, or town playing for a scum win.

Dayvig: hp [leaves]
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Kast wrote:@THC-
hp is against scumhunting. That's extremely anti-town. He has no interest in cooperating with town, and simply parks himself on a crap case with no attempt or interest in developing it or discussing it with others. Post threat of day vig, he refuses to claim or share thoughts.

@hp-
There are very few town roles that are beneficial to not claim. There is no town excuse for refusing to share final thoughts.

In the first place, your argument about contradictions is complete crap-logic.

In the second place, your theory has no connection or relevance to events in our current game. It is just empty posturing to mask your active lurking.

Not every contradiction is indicative of scum; however, your claim that this means contradictions cannot be used to find scum is unsupported and unjustified.

It is blatantly false to claim that everyone will make a contradiction simply by answering lots of questions. It is even more ridiculous to claim that everyone will make significant contradictions for the same reason.

Scum are forced to lie in this game by it's very nature. These lies can sometimes be identified and used to find scum; that's what we call tells. Scumhunting is the process of finding those tells. This usually happens by asking players questions and finding anything that looks odd in the response (particularly contradictions).

In our specific game, nobody has yet brought out any contradictions as tells, so your crap-case against me is already inapplicable absent from it's complete lack of logic. Your arguments to pre-empt such tells and discourage town from asking questions/discussion is blatantly anti-town.

Tie this with your refusal to defend yourself and your active lurking amounts to either scum, or town playing for a scum win.

Dayvig: hp [leaves]
Does this end the day?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Kast »

Usually people complain that I post too much; what's up with this game?
Show

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Hopefully not. I want to see his alignment, re-read the last 5 pages, and then lynch whoever looks the most evil based on their support/non-support of hp!
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Kast »

hp isn't as information rich as some, but he's by far the most actively anti-town player in the game.
Show

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Kdub »

Midway through the day, as discussion is heating up, Kast stands up and points a blaster toward the back of the room. He pulls the trigger and a blaster bolt lances outward. At the sound of the shot, everyone turns their heads toward hp [leaves], who was in the back. He is still standing there, apparently unharmed.

Vote Count

d3x (1)
- AlmasterGM
farside22 (0)
-
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (1)
- DragonsofSummer
Kast (1)
- hp [leaves]
Toon Fighter (0)
-
ReaperCharlie (2)
- ooba, Scott Brosius
hp [leaves] (0)
-
CryMeARiver (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (2)
- CryMeARiver, FC Groningen
Wreck Star (0)
-
killa seven (1)
- Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon (0)
-
AlmasterGM (0)
-
Scott Brosius (3)
- Wreck Star, bv310, TwoHeadedCyclops
danakillsu (0)
-
totallynotmafia (0)
-
FC Groningen (4)
- semioldguy, wolframnhart, Dragon Phoenix, totallynotmafia
semioldguy (0)
-
TwoHeadedCyclops (0)
-
DragonsofSummer (0)
-
bv310 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (7)
- Kast, killa seven, farside22, Toon Fighter, ReaperCharlie, d3x, danakillsu

22 votes available, 12 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is May 8, ~4 pm PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Well, that backfired.

So is this just a bluff and is the mod playing the game along, or is it a "naive" dayvig role? Or is hp daykill immune? Godfather perhaps?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: hp leaves

Flavor leaves me to believe that Kast is not a delusional vig. I don't see immune to kills for anything but a GF or SK.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

OMFG WTF? My mind is trying its best to blow up. Remember that part in Cloud City where Han Solo tries to shoot Vader like 6 times, only to realize that he's no longer holding his blaster, Vader's holding it? That's exactly what this reminds me of. Who could do something like this but some crazy Jedi/Sith role? Makes no sense otherwise.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

SO are you trying to say he is scum reaper?
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by ooba »

wolframnhart wrote:
ooba wrote:This is w.r.t Wolf's role name. Do you agree with the claim for info on additional abilities of THC, Wolf?
I'm sorry i must have missed something/my head not on straight. What are you asking?
Was addressed to Kast. He said fishing for your role name was not scummy as you had made an indirect claim already. So I asked him what he thought about RC asking for more info on other abilities you might have.
Dragon Phoenix wrote:So is this just a bluff and is the mod playing the game along?
No - I do not think Kdub would do that. Will wait for hp's explanations on this.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Vote: hp[leaves]

Something clearly fishy about his survival. I doubt the mod is just playing the game along. The most likely situation is immunity of some kind (whether only can be killed via lynch, immune to day-kills)
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
This is the weakest defense I have ever seen, and yet you don't even back it up with your vote. Sorry but that seems particularly scummy to me.

Why are you apologizing as you vote? It's like you don't believe what you are saying.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Scott Brosius wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:This is the weakest defense I have ever seen, and yet you don't even back it up with your vote. Sorry but that seems particularly scummy to me.

Why are you apologizing as you vote? It's like you don't believe what you are saying.
GTFO I'm not apologizing there! Let me rephrase: Sorry,
nice try,
but that seems particularly scummy.
lol @ you thinking I am apologizing while voting for you.

wolframnhart wrote:SO are you trying to say he is scum reaper?
I'm saying I think he's either a town PR reluctant to reveal his character name because we might figure out other things from that, OR he's a powerful scum PR who can't get dayvigged. I just don't know. This is me thinking in terms of Star Wars though.

What I
did
notice that he seemed to be rather at peace with his supposedly impending death, like he knew he wasn't gonna die or something. Which would also explain why he didn't claim immediately to get Kast to not vig him. But the way he seemed calm didn't seem like a scummy calm, just an impatient calm like Yoda or Obiwan always gets with Luke or something. IDFK I'm a Star Wars geek. lol
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Why are people voting for hp without even hearing from him first? I think Kast is trying to be too much of a hero, and his dayvigging skill would be better used for vigging whomever we intend to lynch as it that saves us going to night.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”