The Sopranos: A Deadly Game (GAME OVER!)

Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

I'm sorry things are taking so long, I've been engrossed in organizing an event I'm running all weekend and prepping for my grad school interview on Monday. Once I get clear of things a bit, I'll try to get the game updated.
Melfi: Now that you found out that you have a retarded family member, do you feel better about coming here?
Tony: What?
Melfi: Is it permissable now? Is it enough of a sad tragedy that you can join the rest of the douchebags?
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

Judge Valermo was sitting in her chambers while the Court was in recess when a knock came on her door. When it opened, she was greeted by a few faces she hadn't wanted to see. Moments later she emerged from her chambers and took her seat to pronounce judgement - not guilty.

Tony Blundetto was leaving the site of his soon-to-open massage parlor when he noticed a figure lurking behind him down the street. Being an intelligent man, he recognized the threat and moved ahead to a dark alley, where he ducked inside and pulled a gun from his pocket. As he heard footsteps approaching, he stepped around the corner and fired, but the man had moved behind a pole, obscuring the shot. As Tony took aim for a second shot, he failed to notice the man behind him fire twice into the back of his head.

Mick Carcetti closed up shop early tonight so he could go gambling. Fortunately for him, he left early enough to miss the fire that took out his store. Unfortunately for Mick, the card game was run by some people who weren't his friends anymore. He got cleaned out by his competition and gutted by the men waiting for him as he left out the back.

Vinnie McAllister had taken his son to see a baseball game. Their team won, and he took the kid out for ice cream afterward. Unfortunately, the ice cream went uneaten when Junior dropped it on the ground as a man took a swing at his leg, breaking it cleanly in one hit. Vinnie made sure to find money for his payments in the future.

Kairyuu, Tony Blundetto, Townie, Killed Night 9

Earnings Ladder:

Highest Earner:
Locke Lamora
- ($351,690)
Second Highest Earner:
farside22
- ($137,810)
Lowest Earner:
Knight of Cydonia
- ($86,230)

It is now Day 10. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Since Knight of Cydonia is the lowest earner, it takes 2 votes to lynch him.

Day 10 Deadline: Wednesday, May 12th, 8:00 pm CST.
Melfi: Now that you found out that you have a retarded family member, do you feel better about coming here?
Melfi: Is it permissable now? Is it enough of a sad tragedy that you can join the rest of the douchebags?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

FINALLY.

Sorry, but I've been hoping to die for several game Days now. I'm glad I managed to do it without hurting the town's chances. Good luck everyone.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

$20,400 in profit
$106,240 total

finally we have day.

im pretty confident that KoC is our scum.
its just not adding up with his earnings and the "missing actions"

vote: Knight of Cydonia
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

$25,580 last night from job 2.

KoC's late vote was obviously trying to hop onto an already dead scum. I also find it hard to believe that, with the activity throughout the day from different players, that mafia would not have taken the opportunity to lynch KoC.

Vote: Knight of Cydonia

I'm with Kairyuu, I wish I had replace'd out a long while ago >.<
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

$25,580 last night from job 2.

KoC's late vote was obviously trying to hop onto an already dead scum. I also find it hard to believe that, with the activity throughout the day from different players, that mafia would not have taken the opportunity to lynch KoC.

Vote: Knight of Cydonia

I'm with Kairyuu, I wish I had replace'd out a long while ago >.<
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

Artie Bucco was a simple man, once. That is, until his friendship with Tony Soprano got his restaurant burned down and his own attempts at making money on the side ended up with him owning Tony to covering his losses. Still, he was a faithful friend and always trusted in Tony. Unfortunately, others were not so convinced of his loyalty, and Artie ended up cooking his last meal today.

Knight of Cydonia, Artie Bucco, Townie, Lynched Day 10

As day dawned once again on the Bing, Tony Soprano unlocked the back door and walked inside. To his misfortune, he was greeted by a grisly sight. His sometime friend and business associate, Carmine Lupertazzi, Sr., lay dead upon the floor, his throat slit from ear to ear. Above the body stood Eugene Pontecorvo, a low-level member of the DiMeo family. Swearing, Tony reached for his gun but clutched his gut as a shot rang out from the bar. Turning as blood began to spill, Tony saw his old friend Paulie Gualtieri aiming a gun in his direction. "This had to happen, Tony. You should have gone to jail that night. Instead, you got all the power of being the head of the family. It's time we were free from your bad leadership and terrible business practices. This family is mine, now." Tony tried to speak, but he fell to his knees and began bleeding out onto the floor. Eugene and Paulie exchanged glances and left out the back, finally free of Tony Soprano.

farside22, Carmine Lupertazzi, Sr., Hider, Killed Night 10

al_kohaulec, rajrhcpfreak, SSF352, and inHimshallibe, Mafia, Win Day 11

GAME OVER!
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

ROLES:

Tony Soprano - Boss Power: Receives results from Silvio (Consigliere)
Christopher Moltisanti - Automatically moves up 1 on the crew ascension list each night
Corrado Soprano, Jr. - One Day 2, must say "He never had the makings of a varsity athlete." at least once. On Day 3, must say this at least once in every 10 posts. On Day 4, increase to every 6 posts. On Day 5 (and after), increase to every 3 posts.
Sal "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero - Tracker Miller
Silvio Dante - Cop
Paulie Gualtieri - Mafia Godfather (immune to investigation from Silvio Dante)
Carlo Gervasi - Mafia
Artie Bucco - Townie
Furio Giunta - Combat Medic (either kill or protect each night)
Robert "Bobby Bacala" Baccalieri, Jr. - Townie
Ralph Cifaretto - Townie
Johnny "Sack" Sacramoni - Mafia
Carmine Lupertazzi, Sr. - Hider (can't hide on subsequent nights)
Carmine "Little Carmine" Lupertazzi, Jr. - Survivor Backup
Tony Blundetto - Townie
Richie Aprile - Jailkeeper
Patsy Parisi - Townie, If he takes a killing job, becomes a miller.
Eugene Pontecorvo - Mafia
Vito Spatafore - Townie
Mikey Palmice - Townie
Herman "Hesh" Rabkin - Job Cop (Told which job the target took, if any, and their profit)
Lou "DiMaggio" Gallina - SK (safe claims: Janice, Jackie Jr.), gains an extra kill for each hammer.

PLAYERS:

1. Knight of Cydonia (replacing Drench (replacing Flameaxe)) - Artie Bucco
2. SSF352 - Carlo Gervasi
3. mneme - Silvio Dante
4. rajrhcpfreak - Eugene Pontecorvo
5. Empking - Patsy Parisi
6. al_kohaulec - Paulie Gualtieri
7. Locke Lamora II (replacing fuzzylightning) - Tony Soprano
8. farside22 (replacing zwetschenwasser) - Carmine Lupertazzi, Sr.
9. millar13 - Carmine "Little Carmine" Lupertazzi, Jr.
10. MafiaSSK (replacing AshMC1984) - Mikey Palmice
11. inHimshallibe - Johnny "Sack" Sacramoni
12. CJMiller - Sal "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero
13. Kise II (replacing MonkeyMan576) - Ralph Cifaretto
14. DrippingGoofball (replacing ZONEACE) - Richie Aprile
15. Kise - Robert "Bobby Bacala" Baccalieri, Jr.
16. Locke Lamora - Corrado Soprano, Jr.
17. elvis_knits - Lou "DiMaggio" Gallina
18. Porochaz - Vito Spatafore
19. SpyreX (replacing tubby216 (replacing SensFan (replacing Sir Tornado))) - Christopher Moltisanti
20. Kairyuu (replacing Gorrad (replacing Tom)) - Tony Blundetto
21. hohum - Furio Giunta
22. killa seven - Herman "Hesh" Rabkin
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

Special Mechanics:

Capos/Bosses each have one-shot lynch immunity.

Players can forego their night choice and instead choose to undertake a job at night. Profit from a job is split between all players who choose that job.

The highest earner has immunity from nightkills as long as they are the highest earner.

The second-highest earner can choose one person each night, and they will receive 5% of that person's earnings from that night. This lasts for as long as they are the second-highest earner.

The lowest earner takes 2 votes less to lynch (1 vote for 11 or less players) as long as they are the lowest earner.

Richie Aprile takes 10% of a player's overall profit each time he targets them with his ability.

Kidnap Message: While you are out tonight, someone grabs you from behind, putting a black bag over your head. You are taken to a dark apartment, where you are shaken down for money they claim you owe them. The money you are carrying on you is taken, and you are issued a warning to pay back everyone you owe. You are released just before dawn, tired and poorer, but none the worse for the wear.

Hesh Rabkin makes $9,000 base
Lou "Dimaggio" Gallina makes $5,000 base
Artie Bucco makes $3,000 base (20% paid to Tony)
Ralph Cifaretto makes an extra $1,000 base

Killing someone steals 10% of their profit.

Night action resolution order:

1) Roleblocking
2) Jobs/Profit
3) Payment/Theft/Kills
4) Round profits to nearest $10
5) Other Actions
6) Update Family Structure and Payment Structure

Notes:

Patsy Parisi is a miller (as of Night 2)

Mikey Palmice should have been Level 1 by Night 3, so he received the excess $2,000 on Night 4.

If any crew (not family) runs out of members, Paulie becomes Capo and takes a Level 4 person with him (Patsy, Eugene, in that order). Tony is informed that Paulie is a Capo now.
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

I have made available two zip files for people who want a look at more of the game setup. The first file only contains the role pms. The second file contains every file used for running this game in its entirety, including the notes kept for each set of night actions. These are too numerous to post in the thread, so simply download the zip files if you want to see them.

Role PMs

Complete Game Files

Mod Comments:

ZONEACE's track record as a Jailkeeper was pretty impressive. 2 scum targets in the first four nights, including stopping a night kill.

Locke Lamora had a huge money lead for a long time, mostly because the second-place earner didn't use his bonus every night, and didn't use it on Locke Lamora himself. That would have closed the gap a lot. Also, as the game neared end, Kairyuu should have used it to steal from people who he thought were mafia, so that they might become the lowest earner or at least not catch him.

Kise getting himself modkilled may have swung the game in the mafia's favor, since it gave Alko lynch immunity. (This note was written right after it happened.)

In retrospect, I should have lifted the lowest earner mechanic when we reached 6-7 alive, but it was too late to do it mid-game.

All in all, I think the game was fairly balanced and I want to thank everyone who stuck it out until the end. I have considered running a sequel with improved mechanics, since I will be graduating soon and thus have more time to run the game. We shall see, though.

Special Thanks: zu_faul, korejora, and all those who helped me with modding duties.
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

Here is the initial family and payment structure below.

Payments:

Tony Soprano - none
Corrado Soprano, Jr. - none
Christopher Moltisanti - Tony
Sal "Big Pussy" Bompensiero - Tony
Silvio Dante - Tony
Paulie Gualtieri - Tony
Carlo Gervasi - Tony, Corrado
Artie Bucco - Tony
Ralph Cifaretto - Richie, Tony(2)
Johnny "Sack" Sacramoni - Carmine
Carmine Lupertazzi, Sr. - none
Tony Blundetto - Carlo, Tony
Richie Aprile - none
Patsy Parisi - Silvio, Pussy, Paulie, Tony, Bobby, Christopher, Eugene
Eugene Pontecorvo - Silvio, Pussy, Paulie, Christopher, Johnny Sack, Tony
Vito Spatafore - Ralph, Richie, Tony(2)
Mikey Palmice - Tony
Herman "Hesh" Rabkin - none
Lou "DiMaggio" Gallina - none

1: not a direct payment
2: payment starts when they move up
3: payment stops when they move up

Soprano Crew Ascension Order:
Tony Soprano
Silvio Dante
Paulie Gualtieri
Christopher Moltisanti
Pussy Bonpensiero
Eugene Pontecorvo
Patsy Parisi

Lupertazzi Family Ascension:
Carmine Lupertazzi, Sr.
Johnny Sack
Little Carmine

Aprile Crew Ascension:
Richie Aprile
Ralph Cifaretto
Vito Spatafore

Corrado Crew Ascension:
Mikey Palmice

Gervasi Crew Ascension:
Carlo Gervasi
Tony Blundetto

Gualtieri Crew (Mafia) Ascension:
Paulie Gualtieri (Level 1)
Carlo Gervasi (Level 2)
Johnny "Sack" Sacramoni (Level 3)
Eugene Pontecorvo (Level 4)

Soprano Family Boss Ascension:
Tony Soprano
Richie Aprile
Paulie Gualtieri
Christopher Moltisanti
Silvio Dante
Ralph Cifaretto
Carlo Gervasi
Vito Spatafore
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Well now. Here I thought that the lowest earner mechanic meant that the lowest earner was definitely scum once it hit lylo. Personally, I think that the mechanic should have either been removed, or caused the game to be called the second that the scum could lynch the lowest earner with no repercussions. Also, if alko had lynch immunity, lylo should have gotten the game called as well, since the town was playing an unwinnable game.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

The game was not actually unwinnable for the town until farside used her hiding ability last night, enabling the scum to kill her tonight and win the game. The town could have lynched raj and then alko would have been unable to kill either of them, at which point they could have lynched alko twice and won. Raj and alko were next up for lowest earners, so the town would have been able to quicklynch just as much as the scum. Now, the quicklynch on KoC also ended it, I believe, but until they did that it wasn't quite over.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I definitely used that one shot lynch immunity to my advantage to lure votes or suspicion.

I shouldn't have voted for KoC yesterday, but was getting really impatient with my buddies not showing up and voting him. We could've lynched him easily with a townie on the wagon, which would've been huge. SSF never should've been lynched, if anybody, we agreed it would've been me, since I was lynch immune, but KoC was our target.

Last night, it came down to deciding whether Farside would protect herself then, or take a job. I picked right :)
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:03 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Well, isn't that just the most annoying thing in the world. A scum quicklynch before I even get to see the topic. Totally forgot about the lowest earner mechanic still being in play. I was eagerly waiting to see who got killed. Kai and KoC were the scummier players so I think the Kai kill would have made me look much harder at Raj. Pretty gutted that we lost a ten-month game without getting a chance to save it even after correctly lynching SSF yesterday, but town probably deserved to lose based on the amount of lurking and lazy play that went on. Well played scum, SSF and Al I was pretty confident about but I really wasn't seeing Raj on the team.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:14 am

Post by farside22 »

I wasn't sure whether hiding last night was a good idea or not.
I figured Al was scum Raj was a big surprise as scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:46 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
SCUMPUPTER OUTPUT:

349 InHim

326 MafiaSSK
>>> pegged as town

294 SSF

203 zwet

195 raj
168 alko

134 Spyrex
60 Kairyuu
43 KoC
35 Kise II
33 Llamora

I realize the lower numbers have to do with replacements. If you find any mistakes with the replacements please let me know.
NOT BAD AT ALL
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

And suddenly I see why it was so important for me to keep taking the lowest earning jobs in your plan. Clever application of the rules to engineer a near-impossible solution. Well played.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:48 am

Post by SpyreX »

inHim, SSK, al*, SSF, Kise

* - if al is scum, raj is scum.

Woosh.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:39 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

mod wrote:In retrospect, I should have lifted the lowest earner mechanic when we reached 6-7 alive, but it was too late to do it mid-game.
yeah i was worried about that. i was afraid that if we quick lynched KoC yesterday that eventually i would have been lowest earner and my cover completely blown. looking back it doesnt look like it mattered.

Locke Lamora wrote:Well, isn't that just the most annoying thing in the world. A scum quicklynch before I even get to see the topic. Totally forgot about the lowest earner mechanic still being in play. I was eagerly waiting to see who got killed. Kai and KoC were the scummier players so I think the Kai kill would have made me look much harder at Raj. Pretty gutted that we lost a ten-month game without getting a chance to save it even after correctly lynching SSF yesterday, but town probably deserved to lose based on the amount of lurking and lazy play that went on. Well played scum, SSF and Al I was pretty confident about but I really wasn't seeing Raj on the team.
again it was my fault on the SSF lynch and causing this game to last ANOTHER NIGHT (week 1/2).

to the mod, i actually enjoyed the game. it was long and in the end very tedious. but worth it to finish a 10 month game, even better when it was a 10 month game that you won.

i think one thing that helped us was the activity of the scum. except inhim, we were all on the same page and posting pretty often. so thank you alko and SSF for helping me obtain a 100% win percentage in 2009. and a little bit to inhim since he regularly attacked me to throw some people off.

lastly. my stupidity. when i found out that the mod wasnt taking my night choices in the pre assigned scum thread, i thought i was screwed. luckily i was able to get the town to buy my excuse and let me live. so much so that alot of you didnt see me as scum. :)
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Porochaz »

The mod failed to make regular enough votecounts, almost every day and night was extended far longer than intended due to lack of mod attention. Getting prods was like pulling teeth. It was extremely tedious. I am not suprised scum won. Thank god I was killed day 5 as I would not have continued much longer and would have been my first replacement. Im not suprised almost everyone in the later stages of the game got replaced. This game should have been abandoned long ago. Well done to all the players who managed to stay on, including replacers.

I am really disappointed in Mos because I hold some respect for him but his utter failure in modding this game to even a borderline standard, he complained in the middle of the game that he cant make posts for us and if we need to shoot him a PM but he should be giving votes, prodding people and finding replacements at once every couple of days if not every day but it got to he stage where we had to wait 10 days for even a vote.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Kise »

This was one of my first large games on site (as Kise anyway :)) and it went much longer than I expected. I got my act together but, by that time, there was a lot of inactivity from others so there wasn't much the active players could do.

Would have loved to see this through to the end but it moved too slow. The roles and mechanics are creative. Very nice touch. Poor knits.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Porochaz wrote:The mod failed to make regular enough votecounts, almost every day and night was extended far longer than intended due to lack of mod attention. Getting prods was like pulling teeth. It was extremely tedious. I am not suprised scum won. Thank god I was killed day 5 as I would not have continued much longer and would have been my first replacement. Im not suprised almost everyone in the later stages of the game got replaced. This game should have been abandoned long ago. Well done to all the players who managed to stay on, including replacers.

I am really disappointed in Mos because I hold some respect for him but his utter failure in modding this game to even a borderline standard, he complained in the middle of the game that he cant make posts for us and if we need to shoot him a PM but he should be giving votes, prodding people and finding replacements at once every couple of days if not every day but it got to he stage where we had to wait 10 days for even a vote.
I apologize to everyone for the way this ended up, but I didn't expect my last year (especially the final semester) to be so extremely busy. Unfortunately, the lack of any regular support from my co-mods made it more difficult to keep up with this game. Regardless, though, I want to thank everyone involved in this game for keeping up with it given the circumstances.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Kise wrote:This was one of my first large games on site (as Kise anyway :)) and it went much longer than I expected. I got my act together but, by that time, there was a lot of inactivity from others so there wasn't much the active players could do.

Would have loved to see this through to the end but it moved too slow. The roles and mechanics are creative. Very nice touch. Poor knits.
Thanks for the compliment. I'm going to try to fix and strip down the mechanics to something reusable. Any suggestions from the players of this game would be welcome.
Permanent V/LA.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'll freely admit that while I did play and had the scum kinda pegged I was 100% A++ clueless on the mechanics.

And there was soo much drag factor on all sides this game kinda died a few deaths along the way.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”