danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

*headdesk
I didn't want you to reveal the Alliance JOAT thing yet, CMAR. I just wanted your rolename.
As a side note, who believes him? Should Yoda be a JOAT in this trilogy? And if there is a real Yoda, he should probably counter-claim, because I don't really believe CMAR.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

danakillsu wrote:*headdesk
I didn't want you to reveal the Alliance JOAT thing yet, CMAR. I just wanted your rolename.
As a side note, who believes him? Should Yoda be a JOAT in this trilogy? And if there is a real Yoda, he should probably counter-claim, because I don't really believe CMAR.
That's bullshit. Most people (not sure if it was you) said fullclaim. I'm not revealing what else I have up my sleeve. And if you don't believe me you are a moron. The power I used last night was "Force Sensitive (Investigate)".
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 am

Post by danakillsu »

The breadcrumbing changes things a bit. He definitely at least had a fakeclaim of Yoda ready. I'll have to think about this one more. for now,
unvote
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

And if you don't believe me you are a moron.
That really hurts. I'm telling my mom on you!
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

danakillsu wrote:The breadcrumbing changes things a bit. He definitely at least had a fakeclaim of Yoda ready. I'll have to think about this one more. for now,
unvote
I won't. Reiteration FTW
Unvote: Dana, Vote: Dana
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:38 am

Post by farside22 »

I request more votes on Dana right now.
Doesn't say why he doesn't believe the claim and asking others for affermation on his "reasoning" to not believe the claim even with a bread crumb attached.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

@Semi: Did you happen to miss this post after his refusal comment?
CryMeARiver wrote:@Town (and hidden scum I suppose): Is it necessary for me to full claim really?
Only I responded and no one else did to the request.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:45 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Farside or Wolf: Did you notice my breadcrumbing?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:47 am

Post by farside22 »

scumdana wrote:@farside or CMAR
give one good reason for CMAR NOT to give his roleNAME. I've already given a very good reason for him to give his rolename
I didn't see CMAR as scum. The claim although unnecessary didn't strike me as scum motivated and I saw no reason for a full claim. No one has really explained to me why they thought it was scummy except to call it town cred, which although maybe valid I already stated I don't see CMAR being that savey or ballsy to try and do something like that as scum.
Last edited by farside22 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:47 am

Post by farside22 »

CryMeARiver wrote:Farside or Wolf: Did you notice my breadcrumbing?
No, but I'm terrible at looking for things like that.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:52 am

Post by wolframnhart »

farside22 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Farside or Wolf: Did you notice my breadcrumbing?
No, but I'm terrible at looking for things like that.
Same.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:01 am

Post by farside22 »

danakillsu wrote:
I don't see why not.

If he's already claiming one-shot cop, what harm is a full claim going to do, exactly?
Precisely what I am saying.
@farside or CMAR
give one good reason for CMAR NOT to give his roleNAME. I've already given a very good reason for him to give his rolename
I :lol: when I realize his "good reason" is when I voted for him for blantantly role fishing
farside22 wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I agree with Scott. CMAR, if you're going to claim that much of your role, you should give us the name of your role so that we can confirm whether that fits. Until then, I'm suspicous of you for claiming without any real pressure.
vote: CMAR
. And bv310 always does this, so no one should be voting for him.
unvote:
vote: danakillsu
Oh and apparently all those paying attention his good reason's for voting was CMAR particle claim in the first place was scummy enough to warrent a vote and a demand from more information.

Wolf: Do you think people asking for CMAR to full claim is justified?
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Ugh I always hate voting Dana as someone previously mentioned because he is always scummy regardless of role.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:06 am

Post by semioldguy »

farside22 wrote:@Semi: Did you happen to miss this post after his refusal comment?
CryMeARiver wrote:@Town (and hidden scum I suppose): Is it necessary for me to full claim really?
No, I didn't miss it. It was a dumb question and he had already been requested by more than one player to full claim. The point that he had refused to full claim still stands whether he changes his mind later or not. It still happened.

Maybe you don't believe he is savvy or ballsy enough to do something like that as scum. But I have a much more limited experience with him and am not going to just take your word on it.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:07 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@Farside

I'm looking back at it and really wondering about how he was asked to full claim. I wasn't looking for a full claim out right so much as asking questions to see if i believed CMAR at all. For those that just out right asked him to claim does seem a bit suspect to me. I do wish that CMAR had waited until he was put (if he was ever going to be put) at L-1, though I do understand his frustration better. I felt really frustrated myself when i had claimed as early as I did to save my mason partner from being shot, and thought i had done a good enough job with my crumbs to prevent it (how wrong i was :( )
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:@Semi: Did you happen to miss this post after his refusal comment?
No, I didn't miss it. It was a dumb question and he had already been requested by more than one player to full claim.
Really unless I missed something I saw 2 people ask for a full claim. One is scott who had votes for role fishing and the other is Dana by myself.
Was there someone else who asked for the claim before CMAR asked that "dumb question"?
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:20 am

Post by semioldguy »

Not that I recall. What's your point? Last I checked two is still more than one. I don't find either of those players particularly scummy for their claim request or other actions this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:Not that I recall. What's your point? Last I checked two is still more than one. I don't find either of those players particularly scummy for their claim request or other actions this game.
Cool story bro. Lets ignore the other players views, comments or lack of comments in all this.

*adds semiold to scum list*

You have yet to explain to me properly why what CMAR did was scummy based on the bounty on my head. This answer:
Asking for more can help tell whether or not he is telling the truth.
Based on the fact there was no pressure on either of us for him to claim that this somehow all the sudden makes him scummy for claiming in the first place?
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:42 am

Post by semioldguy »

farside22 wrote:Based on the fact there was no pressure on either of us for him to claim that this somehow all the sudden makes him scummy for claiming in the first place?
I've already answered this question from you.
semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why do you think it's scummy for someone to claim something when there is no pressure to do so?
To me it falls under going out of one's way and a desire of wanting to appear town. Scum have to actively try to appear town, the town doesn't.
If you disagree with my answer, try addressing the answer instead of just asking the question again.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:46 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

farside22 wrote:I request more votes on Dana right now.
Doesn't say why he doesn't believe the claim and asking others for affermation on his "reasoning" to not believe the claim even with a bread crumb attached.
If you looked closely, you'd have noticed that
post 574 (CMAR)
and
post 575 (dana)
happened within seconds of each other and there's no way dana could have read post 574 before posting 575. Also, it happened during the switch to another page, giving dana even a little
more
excuse to not see the breadcrumb post until
after
posting 575. And to boot, in
post 577 (dana)
, after shown the evidence of the breadcrumb, dana immediately unvotes.

This could just be danascum looking desperately for a reason to get out of a hot spot, don't get me wrong. But from the conviction with which dana is arguing, I am
somewhat
more inclined to believe that dana and CMAR are BOTH townies. CMAR has admitted that he's never liked dana, and that's a reason I think he's tunneling. It didn't really make sense for danascum (if in fact that's what he is) to THIS prominently push for a roleclaim (after he'd already been called out on it), and that's one reason why I think he's town.

So I have some questions:

@ dana: CMAR rings clear town to me, and HAS ever since coming out as an investigator. The claim only helps confirm it for me. WHY do you think his unsolicited initial claim was scummy? Other than the reason d3x(?) gave for wanting to clear farside from a lynch to , which I feel has been sufficiently rebutted. What makes you think CMAR is scummy?

@ CMAR: why have you 'never liked' dana? is it because of the way he has been acting in this game specifically, or does it go beyond that?

And one more question for dana:
farside22 wrote:
Well, why not? CMAR's claimed role coupled with the claimed abilities seems definitely believable... after all, Yoda was pretty much a gangster at everything force-related. CMAR also hinted at the fact that he never said he wasn't still a PR, in response to Toon Fighter's random (and
scummy
) call for a CMAR lynch, quote is below (found hidden in the murky depths of his ):
CryMeARiver wrote:2) I never claimed. Nor did I ever say I was now vanilla.
Imo, that fits right in with what CMAR claimed afterwards, saying he was a JOAT.

[steals d3x's nerd hat] And btw, 'Force Sensitivity' definitely sounds spot on, flavor-wise. [/gives d3x's hat back]
Scott Brosius wrote:Ugh I always hate voting Dana as someone previously mentioned because he is always scummy regardless of role.
Your defense of dana is noted.

Note:
I have a sneaking suspicion that lies elsewhere, with something that is perhaps far more menacing than either party in this 'spat' (if you'd call it that), and though one could say it applies to this situation somewhat, it doesn't apply to the main individuals in this confrontation. That being said, I'll save this thought for a later date, when I've had more time to iso the person(s) in question and formulate a more concrete opinion and argument, at which point I will reveal my suspicions and reasons for my suspicions at a more opportune and less distracting moment.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:Based on the fact there was no pressure on either of us for him to claim that this somehow all the sudden makes him scummy for claiming in the first place?
I've already answered this question from you.
semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why do you think it's scummy for someone to claim something when there is no pressure to do so?
To me it falls under going out of one's way and a desire of wanting to appear town. Scum have to actively try to appear town, the town doesn't.
If you disagree with my answer, try addressing the answer instead of just asking the question again.
Ah I had forgotten which person had the trying to make appearance BS.

Why would a player that has no and I mean none what's so ever suspicion in the first place what to appear townie? Seriously this is almost as bad as too townie fallacy someone tried to say about me one game.
I see scum try and blend, scum hunt falsly, bw, and on some occasions are the agressive type. But to say well he want's to appear town when there was no reason to makes no sense at all. Why? Again why would scum expose themselves (seriously people get your mind out of the gutter) when there is nothing on them in the first place?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

your right I see the time line now charlie. Still I don't get why he wanted to dispute the yoda claim right away and what would be the point of a name claim without the rest?
I feel like reading it Dana was pretty much dead set on not believing CMAR even if he claimed he was the president of the US.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

DAy one can be summed up by saying HP was an idiot.

Page 19

The scum groups/ third party speculations won't help anything until we have more proof/ information to go on about the. So speculating a second scum group or sk or survivor as placing the bounty does us no good at this point.

I really don't like how d3x basically forces a claim out of CMAR with post 471.

Page 20

I don't like the statement that it is impossible for Han Solo to be a fake claim. Though I have no reason to doubt the claim now, it might be relevant in the future.

Slicey has a legitimate gripe with reapercharlie about answering CMAR's question for him.

AGM's 488 is really good, and brings up an excelent point about CMAR.

BV wagon starts.
d3x wrote:
Vote:Scott

I can dig WS's Vote. I get {although don't completely like} AGM's Vote. Your Vote however, I'm not down with at all. You are Voting bv for being useless?

*ringring* Hi kettle, it's the pot. You're black. *click*

Do you believe Cry's Claim? Why/why not? What are your thoughts regarding his choice {and thought process} for investigation? What do you think of his unsolicated result on farside? How about his setup speculation? What about Slicey's question regarding your position on the wagon yesterday?

I don't think you or I or any of the Lurkers from yesterday are in any kind of position to call anyone 'useless'. Especially without backing it up.
This post is really terrible. d3x says he is fine with AGM voting to wagon, but not okay with scott's vote because scott was not very useful on day one? This reaks of an opportunity/distancing vote.

FC's reason for voting is much better, especially since he had suspcion yesterday, and this just compounded it.

DP calls me out for lurking, and given my activity level so far, rightly so. But on the flip side, I respond with the fact that he should meta me sometime (though in fairness this is way worse than normal.)

Ooba jumps in asking dragon phoenix questions about the wagons that he hasn't commented on himself. Seems like someone trying to look like they are contributing while not putting any ideas forward.

AGM defends me. I don't like it at all, while his statement is true I see no reason for him to jump to my aid here.

Page 21

ReaperCharlie has an extremely convoluted post with one good reason for voting Scott, and that is rolefishing.

Dana jumps in with two posts that basically say "stop attacking my buddy, he doesn't defend himself well!"

d3x misreps what wreckstar says to the extreme.

Scott has a post full of bad logic.

A wagon forms on dana for good reasons.

Page 22

There is an argument about mafia theory between CMAR and wolf right after Slicey changes his vote to CMAR.

I really don't like the flavor discussion that comes about as CMAR trys to get away from explaining why he did what he did.

Good posting by wreckstar.

Toon Fighter comes in with one of the worst posts I have ever seen. What the hell kind of solution is lynching CMAR right now?
vote Toon Fighter

More talking about my lurking, and scott saying that we as a town shouldn't be focused on those who aren't posting.

Page 23

DP says that my play is typical scum lurking. I don't agree, but then my opinion on the matter is biased. But I do think anyone who builds a case they are willing to lynch off of out of lurking by itself is insane.

Semi old guy comes in with reasons he doesn't believe CMAR, and an argument breaks out between them about it. I actually get a very town on town feel from this argument.

CMAR Claims yoda. Which in episodes 4-6 I could see being a JoaT.

Page 24

Dana responds ridiculously to the claim. I find no town reasoning for the way he acts.
unvote vote Dana

fos Toon Fighter

ReaperCharlie's defense of dana is noted. But the point about timelines is valid.

I also need to appologize for my lack of activity. Sorry everyone.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by semioldguy »

farside22 wrote:Why would a player that has no and I mean none what's so ever suspicion in the first place what to appear townie? Seriously this is almost as bad as too townie fallacy someone tried to say about me one game.
I see scum try and blend, scum hunt falsly, bw, and on some occasions are the agressive type. But to say well he want's to appear town when there was no reason to makes no sense at all. Why? Again why would scum expose themselves (seriously people get your mind out of the gutter) when there is nothing on them in the first place?
Having people think you are in the clear is a better situation to be in than simply not being suspected or not on the radar.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

semioldguy wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why would a player that has no and I mean none what's so ever suspicion in the first place what to appear townie? Seriously this is almost as bad as too townie fallacy someone tried to say about me one game.
Having people think you are in the clear is a better situation to be in than simply not being suspected or not on the radar.
Seriously? Is that the best come back you have? Did you find that in a fortune cookie?

@DOS: Nothing to say about me in all that. I feel hurt. What is your view on DP and him calling you out?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”