Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:58 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Guys, this is ridiculous. I'm tired of no one posting. Look at this:

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab35 ... titled.jpg

That was taken at approximately 6:20 eastern today. It's 7:00. He's intentionally lurking, and I'm tired of it. POST DAMN IT.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:59 am

Post by SpyreX »

*calls more other people scum*
*still votes for Drives*
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:59 am

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Oops. Mod, could you please just turn that into a link, please?
done
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP:
Vote:MehPlusRawr

At this point, I think you're more scummy than Drives. You lurk, you posted a horrible ISO that was full of fluff. So yeah.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: Chrono

p.16
green shirt thursdays
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay everyone, sorry about the delay with my posts. My internet has taken a giant shit on me and I haven't had time to get on so far. I will be reading through the entire thread and commenting as I go along, and there should hopefully be a lot more content coming from me from now on.
CMAR wrote:@ Mod: Was scum able to talk to each other for the three or so days we had our roles before the day had started?
I would imagine so... Scum usually have pregame talk.

Bv and CMAR try to PL me. I lol at this
Reckoner complains about the activity level, with good reason.
2 Page Bicker Spree about page spreading with pictures and idiocy
Chrono makes the "I can't use the adam I've heard about" comment
KoC says that you can't scumhunt in RVS
Spyrex misreps Chrono's post and votes him for it
sora tries to say that he's been active, even though he hadn't produced much content. (That's Active Lurking BTW)

CMAR posts questions... I like these so I'll answer them

# How much experience do you have playing mafia? Please include any off site forums which you play to. - Some games on this site (All on my wiki) and a few on an offsite forum, although those are pretty much all mindless bandwagoning, so I don't really count those lol.
# What would you say is your scum meta is? 1W, 1L... you decide
# What would you say your town meta is? Pretty Bad
# Someone just got quicklynched, and is town. What do you do? FoS/Vote the quicklyncher after an ISO read.
# Same situation, but quicklynched is scum. Same situation
# Your #1 scum read got NK'ed last night, and you have no reads on anyone else, and it's LYLO. What do you do? ISO everyone.

Sora's 106 is all AtE
Sora says that Mechanic discussion is good. Trying to prevent scumhunting maybe?
RC wrote:
horrordude 89 wrote:Not really... he said that he wants to get the chance to use the adam he's HEARD about, not has.
...this has my eyes widening. Something about this is phrased awkwardly. It's not like he's saying that he thinks Chrono was innocent and we're making much ado over nothing. horrordude seems genuinely sure of himself. He knows what Chrono meant, and he's going to clarify it for us.

If not for this post, I think I may have left it alone. It's too juicy at this point though; I'm game.
Could you explain the scummyness of my post?

I Like RC's 136 +town points for that
RC wrote:
horrordude 155 wrote:Sorry I'm not 100% focused on this game... I have another game in Lylo with deadline in 2 days and I'm putting most of my effort towards it... If you have any questions or things you would like me to look at, I will, but I can't really be reading in-depth right now.
Why were you speaking for Chrono?
? Huh?

Sora's 192 screams scum to me. He has been active, but hadn't produced much content, and he gets on the lurkers case? Really?

Like Spyrex's 210.. +town points

Drives' 227 is just lol, but for now I'm reading it as noob rather than scum

Kise's 235... Not sure exactly what to think of it. Sure he gave us his general playstyle, but there wasn't much content in it... I'll give it a netural leaning scummy read, mainly for the PL vote on Drives.

Nacho comes in 242 with this completely fluffy post... +scum points.

Again, LOL at Drives 254

*facepalm* at MehPlusRawr's 256, and his 257 is pretty horrid. But from what I've seen, his play is usually like this, so I can't really figure out if it's scum or not.
RC 268 wrote:I don't like horrordude's reluctance to clarify it despite asking him twice.
Yeah, sorry about that. But I still don't know what to clarify... I didn't like the word-twisting from Spyrex so I felt like I needed to comment on it and clarify what my thoughts on the matter were.

Drives' 281 seems like frustrated townie giving up IMO

Nacho 295 confuses me... Labels sora as scummy, but keeps her KoC vote without explanation. Wat?
Nacho wrote:
Sorasgoof wrote:Nacho made a case on me, basically saying I'm obv-scum, but then told everyone to vote KoC.
I'm not allowed to have suspicions on more than one person?
Well it's fine if you have suspicions, but please give reasonings for them.

Sora's 310 almost makes me think he's town... surely scum wouldn't actually want people to attack them or point out their stupid qualities would they? Gah stupid WIFOM!

Drives 324... HE DIDN'T CLAIM DOC!

KoC, thank you for 329.

Drives' 350 is seriously making me think there's a jester... there's no way someone could be THAT much of a VI, right?
DeathSauce wrote:horrordude is just a horrible player and I have a hatred of his disgusting habit of only participating in games that interest him.
A bit bitter about Fountainhead? I already sent you a PM about that, which you failed to reply to. :roll:

lol at the first line in Fate 359
RC wrote:Ever since horrordude made this uncalled for post, he has effectively disappeared when I asked him to elaborate.
First of all, the post wasn't uncalled for. People were insinuating that because Chrono mentioned ADAM, he was scum. I didn't think that, so I came to his defense. As for the disappearing, well, I can only keep apologizing for that :oops:

I don't like Chrono's 366... he really only comments on the things RC brought up, well, after he had brought them up. I sort of think that he probly wouldn't have even mentioned it if RC hadn't called him out on it.
Death Sauce wrote:I just happen to believe that if a player is replaced for inactivity, they should get booted from any other games they are active in.
I wasn't replaced for inactivity though... If you look, I replaced out because I had RL issues and was in too many games. That just happened to be one of my less active games so I had to drop it. But that was an entirely different game, so why would you try and bring it up as grounds for a Policy Lynch this game?

D_J's 377... That's your third post of the game, and none have really had much content.? Don't you have anything else to say?

Sora 383... Ya know, after that post, Spyrex's 378 case just got stronger... you're not doing anything except waiting to be lynched. Why not?
Sora wrote:I think horrordude would be a better lynch of the two, because I know firsthand that just because scum do things to seem like they're trying to buddy up with a townie doesn't make the buddy-e scum.
... wait, what? You haven't even mentioned me at all except once to say that I was a lurker and needed to post. Now all of a sudden I'm scum? Explain please.

Toon's 389 is just sad... he comes in just to ask a question. No comments on anything that's happened since his last post, nothing like that.

DJ 392 = Active Lurking

Sora 400 is actually pretty enlightening... actually,
FoS: Meh

Would be fine with any of the following lynches:
Animorph/MehPlusRawr - Lurkerscumz
Toon Fighter, don_johnson - Active lurkerscumz.
sora - Constantly commenting on people twisting his words around, seems to come out with random suspicions out of nowhere. (And from his last post it appeared that he was voting Meh not only for lurking, but also for his iso read. Again, this is something that he hasn't commented on at all for the rest of the game... why single out THAT lurker?)

Again, sorry about the inactivity. It should improve from here on out.

@Nacho... please give reasoning for the KoC vote. Thanks.

And for good taste,
Vote: Sora
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

EBWOP: Add Chrono to the list for his 366 post. That's all!
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Holy wall of words batman.

I...like it?

But, you're saying add Chrono to your "would be fine with lynches?"
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by don_johnson »

interesting post. "do you have anything else to say?" is a bit of a cop out when it comes to questions. but to humor you:

at the moment, no.

if you have any more specific questions i am happy to oblige. i've been in the game for two days. its a bit soon to be calling me a "lurker". but whatever. 392 was direct request to soras to discontinue his ad hom attacks at me.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

SpyreX wrote:Holy wall of words batman.
:lol: I finally got my internet fixed and made reading through the thread and getting a decent post down my number one priority.
But, you're saying add Chrono to your "would be fine with lynches?"
That is correct.
don_johnson wrote:interesting post. "do you have anything else to say?" is a bit of a cop out when it comes to questions.
I disagree. I understand that you just replaced in, but all you've done is say that sora is scum. I agree with you there, but you haven't even justified your reasoning for it, and you're sorta falling into the nachomamma category. I guess I just want some content from people, that's all.
if you have any more specific questions i am happy to oblige. i've been in the game for two days. its a bit soon to be calling me a "lurker". but whatever.
Actually, I said active lurker, but that was before I realized that you literally replaced in yesterday. Sorry, I guess I'm just used to players replacing in with giant walls of text.
392 was direct request to soras to discontinue his ad hom attacks at me.
I see that now... my mistake.

As for some questions for you, here are a few:
Why do you think sora is scum?
You said that Toon Fighter was "terribad"... does that equal to VI or scum in your opinion?
Why is Toon Fighter so bad to you?
Pepsi or Coke? :wink:
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by bv310 »

Horror, I did not try to PL you. I RVS'd you. Big difference. OTT, I like that post. Nice and to the point.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

horrordude0215 wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. But I still don't know what to clarify... I didn't like the word-twisting from Spyrex so I felt like I needed to comment on it and clarify what my thoughts on the matter were.
horrordude0215 wrote: sora - Constantly commenting on people twisting his words around
...sigh.
Drives
Drives
Townie
Drives
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Drives »

Unvote

Vote soras
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

sorasgoof wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. But I still don't know what to clarify... I didn't like the word-twisting from Spyrex so I felt like I needed to comment on it and clarify what my thoughts on the matter were.
horrordude0215 wrote: sora - Constantly commenting on people twisting his words around
...sigh.
I didn't say those were the only reasons for me wanting your lynch, just that it was a reason that I hadn't listed up at the beginning of my post.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Mod- requesting vote count (again)
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Drives wrote:
Unvote

Vote soras
Okay, seriously,

a) why is a Townsperson in this game? Is he an alt of someone else, and if so, what the fuck.

b) Drives, are you planning on providing any kind of content at all?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by don_johnson »

good questions wrote:Why do you think sora is scum?
You said that Toon Fighter was "terribad"... does that equal to VI or scum in your opinion?
Why is Toon Fighter so bad to you?
Pepsi or Coke?
mainly due to soras somewhat hypocritical early approach. asking others to post content while providing none himself. not exactly terrible way to start discussion, but then his "scum hunting" miraculously revealed that all of the players voting him and pressuring him were scum, those participating but not voting him were town, and lurkers were lurkers. tremendously uninsightful insight, if you get my meaning. there were also a couple particular quotes that i will produce when i have time in regards to why i think he is scum as opposed to poorly playing town, but i have not the time to iso right now.

toon fighter is just bad. one of their four posts really rubbed me the wrong way, but it doesn't iso well, so i need to go back and read it again in context before i elaborate. but yes, it smells scummy to me.

pepsi. its sweeter, but i don't drink much soda. its terrible for your body.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

horrordude 405 wrote:Could you explain the scummyness of my post?
You're speaking on another player's behalf. If you disagree with Spyrex's interpretation, then be all means have at him. The way you come at it though, it's more like you're sticking up for Chrono than anything else.

Another way for you to phrase your sentiments may have been, "Spyrex, why did you not accept Chrono's explanation?", or "I disagree. I thought Chrono was pretty clear."

Instead of this, you tell us what Chrono meant as though you had an authority to speak for him.
horrordude 405 wrote:I didn't like the word-twisting from Spyrex so I felt like I needed to comment on it and clarify what my thoughts on the matter were.
Okay, that's fine. I assumed this is what you were going for, but it felt weird when you and Chrono ducked my questions about it.
horrordude 405 wrote:First of all, the post wasn't uncalled for. People were insinuating that because Chrono mentioned ADAM, he was scum. I didn't think that, so I came to his defense.
When I say uncalled for, I don't mean in a negative sense. I just mean it was unexpected and out of the blue. You've clarified it for me, so I'm glad you made this post.

I also agree with your lynch list (except for MehPlusRawr).
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Budja »

Bacteria are microscopic... Ya, that's what they
want
you to think.

Votecount

7 - sorasgoof: (SpyreX, Knight of Cydonia, Chronopie, bv310, don_johnson, horrordude0215, Drives)
4 - Chronopie: (Toon Fighter, Fate, RedCoyote, xRECKONERx)
3 - Drives: (animorpherv1, Kise, CryMeARiver)
1 - Knight of Cydonia: (Nachomamma8)
1 - RedCoyote: (MehPlusRawr)
1 - CryMeARiver: (DeathSauce)
1 - MehPlusRawr: (sorasgoof)
Not Voting:

* = being replaced.

With
alive it will take
to lynch.

Deadline:
14th May
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Comparing my working metas of both Soras and Chronoscum, please hold.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by Fate »

I'd tend to agree with KoC, Misrep can be committed as easily by a townie, as by scum.

Therefore I'd tend to believe that SpyreX is the least scummy of the three. blatant bandwagon w/out any reason is more of a scumtell.

reckoner followed fate, who followed Spyre, who misrepped.
It's called fluff posting. Derp, is fluff, Sorasgoof, is fluffy.

New policy lynch LaF, Lynch all fluffy-posters.

--

SpyreX is town

Soras is not

Fate and Reck are sheep. (seems I made a similar accusation, about some of the same players, in another game not too long ago)

ntl Unvote, Vote: Sorasgoof

HOHOHOHO NICE JUMP SCUM.
An outed doc will not serve any use at this point in time, and is likely to be an NK magnet. Therefore we shouldn't bother lynching him.

Upside, He blocks some potential kills. OTOH upside, Mafia Kills him, instead of some more useful PRs. Wait... Upsides all round Very Happy

Meantime, we can treat him as semi-confirmed, until we have a cc (not endorsing a cc atm).

Meantime, lets lynch some scum. Vote for Sorasgoof everybody.
"OH YAY DOC CLAIMED D1 YAY GO SCUMTEAM! WE GOT THE DOC! /GRIN"
Was this to me? Cos you posted it shortly before /inning for a game.

1) Check the time stamps, ^ quote was 3 hours after my /in post.

2) I'm not scum [/wifom]

3) please no moar screaming Death Clan, had to kill you for that before already [/ongoing - we're both dead in that game]
WORRIED ABOUT TIME STAMPS HUH? GUILTY CONSCIENCE MUCH?

LYNCH PLEASE.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:Fatteeee this really looks like soras trying to setup chrono for a bad lynch if he goes firsttt
That gives soras too much credit.

I mean, I'll give you he's not "pants on head" retarded, he has a grasp of simple concepts, voting, misrep, basic scumtells, etc. But that doesn't mean he is
good
at it. Right now you're leaning "caught scum, trying to set up connections to townies as he's going down." while I see it as "dumbass town, fails at scumhunting, has shitty D1 play."

The way I see, and I think we can all agree, Spyrex > Soras. Soras spiked Spyrex's scumdar with his intiail "imma say Spy is scummy but never vote him" and now Spyrex has torn him to shreds and can continue to do so no matter what Soras posts (unless he magically gets his head in the game and has a mafiaz revelationz).

So yeah, in conclusion, Chrono is acting more like the scum meta I have of him than Soras is. The Sorasscum I knew used a LOT more AtE and frustration (to give off a "frustrated townie" vibe supposedly). This game he's saying things like:
"Let me defendz myself!" *fails to adequately defend himself*
"STOP MISREPPINZ ME! IM TOWN!"
"I DUNNO WHOS SCUM IM UNSURE OF MYSELF!"
"VOTE DRIVES!"
"TOO MUCH INACTIVITTY FOR MAH READZ!"
"I CAN RIPZ UR ARGUEMENTZ TO SHREDZ! IM TOWN!"

Whereas his scum meta was more along the lines of:
"Hai guyz I sorta picked mah rolez"
"Oh so now that I think someone voting me is scum I'm scum? LOLWUT?"
"FFS IMA BOUT TO REPLACE OUT ****ING FAILTOWN!"
*Flakes*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Spyrex wrote:1.) Meta - Meta is, as its normally used, retarded. Meta can not and should not be a defense for scummy playstyles - why encourage it? Instead, kill them without remorse until they shape up. Meta can, and isn't, used as 'icing' on a case - if you see a set of scummy actions, and due to playing with them or other play see the same set of results - say so. Otherwise, drop it. I hate having meta arguments every damn game.
Yeah I know Spyrex. Call me biased from another site, or from putting weight to psychology and human behavior.

As much as I'd like to PL every piece of filth that contaminates my beloved town until MS is filled with only the most reputable scummers, I have a win condition to adhere to first, and we're not going to win if we lynch Soras->Drives->MPR->ani, etc.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Fate wrote: So yeah, in conclusion, Chrono is acting more like the scum meta I have of him than Soras is.
uhh... Remind me if/when we've ever had a Chrono-town game together?

I count 1 Fate + Chrono-scum game, 0 Fate + Chrono-town games.

Stop trying to use a non-existant meta comparison.

FoS: Fate
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Post by Fate »

Uh, wut?

I'm comparing you to your own scum meta, and soras to his. Not you to your town meta.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”