MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:33 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

@Meh: This is ridiculous, but whatever. I am not the SK. This is even more ridiculous that you care so much. What will this accomplish?
Case 1: You don't get an SK. Waste of time.
Case 2: You get the SK. You leave him alive? What does that knowledge give you. But seriously, if an SK claimed, you would leave him alive?
Dramonic wants the SK to out himself before anybody votes. I'm trying to figure out if the SK will claim, or won't. If everybody says they aren't, then we don't need to waste time waiting for something that doesn't happen.

If I'm alive tonight, I'm shooting Nico. If Nico's dead, I'll shoot Boberz to check if he's lying.

Hey Nico, would you care to try fabricating some flavor?[/quote]
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:34 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

EBWOP: Also, because there might not even be an SK.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:44 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

MehPlusRawr wrote:
@Meh: This is ridiculous, but whatever. I am not the SK. This is even more ridiculous that you care so much. What will this accomplish?
Case 1: You don't get an SK. Waste of time.
Case 2: You get the SK. You leave him alive? What does that knowledge give you. But seriously, if an SK claimed, you would leave him alive?
Dramonic wants the SK to out himself before anybody votes. I'm trying to figure out if the SK will claim, or won't. If everybody says they aren't, then we don't need to waste time waiting for something that doesn't happen.

If I'm alive tonight, I'm shooting Nico. If Nico's dead, I'll shoot Boberz to check if he's lying.

Hey Nico, would you care to try fabricating some flavor?
[/quote]
Answer case 2 please.
So your reasoning is because you feel that all of the SK crap is distracting Dramonic? How about we scumhunt.

@Everyone: Choose -
1) Assume either Meh or Nico are the SK and leave both alive in hopes that the real vig can shoot his counter claim and the SK will shoot the vig and we eliminate any chance of anything.
2) Assume either Meh or Nico is scum and try to lynch the right one in hopes of not losing the game.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:01 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

I really don't know what Dram's logic is. Ask him. I don't think a possible SK will claim, and I'm confirming that.

I choose option 2, of course.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:03 am

Post by boberz »

Nico's claim, with his reference to CMAR's direction looks like it could be good actually, because it is the sort of thing you can tell he may have been itching to say for a while. Equally it could be that he is trying to deflect attention away from a fake claim bringing in something else to discuss at the same time. So I am null on that.

IN fact he has been talking as a poss vig for a while I can see him as a vig. An element of lurking and undermining people's argument without addressing the points made but not overall scummy I dont think.

It appears my gut was wrong. Unless my head is wrong.

I suppose part of what was bugging me was occasionally he seemed to accidentally hint about understanding the game more than us, but that could be true of a vig as well.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:04 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

What do you mean "Your gut was wrong?" There's an equal chance of Nico and I being scum.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:08 am

Post by dramonic »

option 1 is town loss, wise guy.

Why I want the SK to out himself

Let's assume WCS here. Meaning 3 town, 1 SK, 3 mafia.
If we dont kill 2 mafia before tomorrow morn, we LOSE.
If we vote someone who isn't mafia, they can quick hammer and we probably LOSE
SK is a confirmable role. The more confirmed people we have, the better, especially if we can strategize openly.

IF we have 5 town and 2 mafia (one being poisoner)
We have the game in the bag, because once the vigs cross kill and we dont lose with only one dead goon we'll know SK was lying.

There's more to it than that.

Oh and also, we have to lynch the doc.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:20 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

dramonic wrote:option 1 is town loss, wise guy.

Why I want the SK to out himself

SK is a confirmable role. The more confirmed people we have, the better, especially if we can strategize openly.

IF we have 5 town and 2 mafia (one being poisoner)
We have the game in the bag, because once the vigs cross kill and we dont lose with only one dead goon we'll know SK was lying.

There's more to it than that.

Oh and also, we have to lynch the doc.
Didn't realize that. Anyway, I personally doubt we have an SK and nothing supports that assumption at all. I have never heard of a serial killer who could only poison. Yet I'm pretty sure there have been mafia poisoners. The only chance is if Nico claims SK (I highly doubt chrono is an SK claiming Vanilla) or that the "SK" wants to remain hidden.

Also, I'm pretty sure your worst case is flawed since it would result in auto scum win?
I highly doubt scum could coordinate 3 people being online at the same time for a quickhammer.
I think the likely scenario is 4 town - 3 scum since 4 total scum (even with a poisoner) in an 18 player game is the norm. It is noted that you are creating setup confusion though.
Explain your last comment about the doc.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:25 am

Post by dramonic »

...Did you just say 4 scum in 18 players, with 2 kills a-piece, is balanced in ANY way?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

dramonic wrote:...Did you just say 4 scum in 18 players, with 2 kills a-piece, is balanced in ANY way?
It doesn't seem especially unbalanced to me in any way. I highly doubt that any mod creating a setup like the one you specified above would foresee the tracker being outted D1 and the vig shooting two scummy townies and town lynching zero scum.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:34 am

Post by dramonic »

and if we didnt catch bv earlier we'd have lost already.
in 3 days
in a large game.
suuuure :roll:
I'm a hoot
chnorek
chnorek
Goon
chnorek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:41 am

Post by chnorek »

dramonic wrote:Why I want the SK to out himself

Who are you willing to lynch if Nico claim SK?
dramonic wrote:Oh and also, we have to lynch the doc.
or
we
have to shot him maybe?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:42 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

dramonic wrote:and if we didnt catch bv earlier we'd have lost already.
in 3 days
in a large game.
suuuure :roll:
Either way, no one knows the setup for sure so it's pointless in arguing about it. We must assume the worst and that it is lylo. I'm still not even sure if any third party would\should claim.
You still failed to explain your doc comment.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:44 am

Post by dramonic »

if the doc is scum the vig on the other scum will fail and we lose.
I'm a hoot
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:48 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

dramonic wrote:if the doc is scum the vig on the other scum will fail and we lose.
WHOA, this seems like a slip to me.
If the doctor is scum, why is he necessarily a Mafia Doctor. Could he not be a goon, godfather, heck, even a poisoner claiming doctor? It seems to me that you seem to know way too much about the setup and you just slipped. If we are not killing one of the vig claims, this would be my number 1 choice for a lynch.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:54 am

Post by dramonic »

=_=
Don't be a moron, it's extremely obvious I'm going with the assumption its a mafia doc.
I'm a hoot
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Nicodemus »

Flavor justification: I was originally a gun-for-hire in the organization, but have since worked my way up to the top echelon of drug lords. I still have my gun though, and use it when necessary.

Anyway, M+R is confirmed scum from my position, and he looks even worse when you realize that he has been one of the top two wagons nearly every day, and the other wagon was always built on a townie. Both D1 and D3 he was one of the top competing wagons, and very likely only escaped because of his buddies pushing on the other wagon. I'll get back to you on who his buddies likely are, but for now I'm comfortable with voting.

Vote: M+R
. Confirmed scum.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:57 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

dramonic wrote:=_=
Don't be a moron, it's extremely obvious I'm going with the assumption its a mafia doc.
Mafia watcher and mafia doc, not to mention a possible mafia poisoner? No town would assume that at all. Any mafia can fake claim doc. I don't find it reasonable for town to support a mafia watcher, doc, and possible poisoner without inside info.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:59 am

Post by dramonic »

in a 3 player mafia its plausible
also need I remind you my first assumption is SK?
I'm a hoot
chnorek
chnorek
Goon
chnorek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:06 am

Post by chnorek »

dramonic wrote:in a 3 player mafia its plausible
also need I remind you my first assumption is SK?
i really want to believe in your good intentions but dont make it more difficult by risking the game just because of your assumption.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:15 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Dramonic: "We must kill 2 scum by tomorrow morning or town loses"
"We must lynch doc today"

No where does he voice suspicions about the doctor claim, he just says it must be done in case he is a mafia doctor who protects his scumbuddy who cc'd vig. No where has he shown suspicion of chronek as a player. Something just isn't adding up with Dram.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:17 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Vote: Nico

Come on guys, Nico was scummy BEFORE he was confirmed scum.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:19 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

MehPlusRawr wrote:

You do realize that you aren't a sweet little cherry either right? In fact, weren't you the leading wagon before the Raven lynch yesterday? And don't say he is confirmed scum, maybe to you, but definitely not confirmed scum.

Also, whose to say he isn't an SK? If I remember correctly he hasn't said anything about it yet.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

chnorek
chnorek
Goon
chnorek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:20 am

Post by chnorek »

are you SK Nico?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
MehPlusRawr wrote:

You do realize that you aren't a sweet little cherry either right? In fact, weren't you the leading wagon before the Raven lynch yesterday? And don't say he is confirmed scum, maybe to you, but definitely not confirmed scum.

Also, whose to say he isn't an SK? If I remember correctly he hasn't said anything about it yet.
Also, before we lynch either of you (which we're not even sure we are doing yet until everyone says they aren't SK), I'd like to know who everyone thinks are the 2-3 scum and who everyone thinks is town.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”