Mini 934 - Troubles at Smiths&Catharts (Game Over!)

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Votecount 4.3

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Let me know, if I made any mistakes.

SaintKerrigan (1):
Cyberbob
charter (1):
Saint Kerrigan

not voting (4): Thor665, Steam-Powered Shovel, charter, MichelSableheart

The current deadline is:

Sunday, May 23 at 8PM GMT +1 time.
Countdown
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:24 am

Post by Cyberbob »

lmao SK got so worked up and wrote all that and charter isn't even voting for him
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 1:16 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

Having thought about it, the nightkill of Copper isn't nearly as strange as it is made out to be. Due to Sotty investigating Copper as not having a gun, Copper was effectively confirmed innocent. Besides, they were one of the most outspoken supporters of SK as town. Their nightkill would remove a major obstacle in getting an SK mislynch today. And finally, killing copper would mean casting doubt on both claimed powerroles, without risking the info role gaining any new information. All in all, the copper nightkill seems a very attractive option to scum.

I still very strongly belief SK is town. The pressure he is under suggests that scum are trying to pull of his mislynch. Because of this, I believe at least one of Cyberbob and Charter is scum. I doubt the two of them are together, though. Pushing for the same mislynch when none of the town has shown support for that lynch is a rather risky business, because it makes it extremely difficult for them to switch to a different target if that mislynch looks more likely.

The argument that SK's claim is unbelievable is not nearly as strong as it is made out to be. If there are two investigative roles, it is likely that scum have a roleblocker. And if scum have a roleblocker, it is likely that they'll use it to prevent the most suspicious claimed inforole from gaining additional information while keeping him around for a future mislynch.

I believe that a blocked tracker is likely to rolefish on his target, as it is the only way for him to get information out of his role. SK's choice of words could have been better ("I submitted Thor as my nightchoice last night. Before revealing the result I received, I would like him to claim his nightactions"), but the words he chose are not nearly as scummy as they are made out to be. I would like to note that SK was not under serious pressure at that point in time: both me and Copper had very explicitly stated that we didn't want to see him lynched. Therefore, SK had the right to ask the question.

About's SK's behaviour on day 2: I believe I have already commented on this way back then. Catching up with this game takes time, especially when other players are posting in the meantime. Like SK, I had troubles getting a grip on the game. That he didn't post much analysis during day 2 doesn't come as a surprise to me.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 2:53 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ Michel: I disagree that Charter and Cyberbob can't be scum together. Charter says that I'm so scummy that he's ruling his previous suspects "probably town" as a result of it, and despite being this sure that I'm scum, he doesn't vote for me. This fits right along with the idea that scum want to keep their options open.

Also, there is some support from other people for the idea of my lynch, if we go by their suspect lists (SPS has me at #1, and if Thor's list is in order of suspicion I'm at #2). It isn't unfeasible in my mind for scum to try and present new "evidence" to try and coax those suspicions into votes.
Thor665 wrote:I'll agree that my case is based on an assumption. That doesn't make the assumption wrong, however.
True, it doesn't automatically make the assumption wrong. But it also doesn't automatically make the assumption right.
Thor665 wrote:I pointed out how I felt your question had potential scum methods to it yesterday, that is a belief free of the assumption of you being or not being scum. Yes, I am assuming you are scum when presenting a scum case on you - I don't see how one can do otherwise.
Pointing out how an action could have scum motivation doesn't automatically mean the action is scum-motivated. And I'm not talking about the assumption one makes when presenting a scum case -- my concern is with a case that is based around the unproven assumption that I'm scum, and using that assumption to paint my subsequent actions as scummy. Sure, you could assume I'm scum and assign scum motivation to most of my actions. I could do the same for every player in this game if I wanted to. That doesn't mean the assumptions are right, or the actions scum-motivated.

There is no method of scumhunting that is free of all assumption, true. But typically you need to back up your assumptions with reasons why your assumptions are valid, and why the defendant's explanation isn't true, or else it falls under the category of baseless speculation (which, in my mind, should never be admissible as part of a case).

Ironically, I now agree with you on the possibility of a Cyberbob/Charter scumteam. This doesn't mean I'm ignoring you as a possibility. Incidentally, why do you have a town read on SPS?

Btw, has anyone else noticed that Cyberbob has done practically
no
scumhunting today? He votes me for a case he made yesterday (
which I rebutted twice and he hasn't supported it since
) and names Michel as my partner solely for scumbuddying
without proving why our buddying is scum-motivated
. In other words, he isn't doing anything except trying to push my lynch with little to no sufficient reasoning. If anyone can give me a town motivation for doing this, please do so, because I'm hard-pressed to think of anything town about this behavior.

Right now, I'd lynch either Charter or Cyberbob with no hesitation. I still suspect Thor and SPS, but not nearly as much as I do these two.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

@SAINTKERRIGAN
SaintKerrigan wrote:Pointing out how an action could have scum motivation doesn't automatically mean the action is scum-motivated. And I'm not talking about the assumption one makes when presenting a scum case -- my concern is with a case that is based around the unproven assumption that I'm scum, and using that assumption to paint my subsequent actions as scummy. Sure, you could assume I'm scum and assign scum motivation to most of my actions. I could do the same for every player in this game if I wanted to. That doesn't mean the assumptions are right, or the actions scum-motivated.
Fair enough - how do you draw the distinction between how I am doing it and how you have done so when presenting your cases on charter and Cyberbob? I do not believe you can and thus I am not sure why you have such issue with my case on you and such confidence in your cases on them. Both your and my cases explain scum motivation for their actions and come from the basic assumption that the target of our case is scum.
SaintKerrigan wrote:This opportunistic shift is certainly strong enough to negate my belief that you wouldn't tunnel on your scumbuddy. After all, if you can change your opinion on me like this, bussing a scumbuddy is hardly something you'd shy away from.
Could you explain this part of your case on charter better? It seems silly.
======================================

@MICHEL

I see a lot of logic in your Copper NK logic. There's probably also some logic to the concept that Copper wouldn't have been a mislynch they could get so one might as well get rid of him. How do you feel about SK's obvious lashing out at anyone who questions her?
====================================

@CHARTER/CHAMBER
SaintKerrigan wrote:You also called Cyberbob "ultra scummy" for not answering my rebuttal. Yesterday you have him scummier than me, and today you've pardoned him because he can't be my partner?
This is a valid point SK has raised and I'd like to hear your reasoning for this shift.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:41 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Thor665 wrote:Fair enough - how do you draw the distinction between how I am doing it and how you have done so when presenting your cases on charter and Cyberbob? I do not believe you can and thus I am not sure why you have such issue with my case on you and such confidence in your cases on them. Both your and my cases explain scum motivation for their actions and come from the basic assumption that the target of our case is scum.
Because from my perspective, at least, you are starting with the assumption that I'm scum, and from there assigning scum motivation to my actions as support for that assumption. What I'm doing is taking the actions of Charter and Cyberbob, and from that I'm drawing the conclusion that they're scum. In other words, you're starting with the result and trying to make the actions fit that result, while I'm starting with the actions themselves, and using them to come to the result.

If you feel this is not what you are actually doing, feel free to explain why.
Thor665 wrote:Could you explain this part of your case on charter better? It seems silly.
The quote in question is explaining why my previous reason for thinking Charter to be likely town is no longer valid. I hadn't thought scum Charter would tunnel on a scumbuddy like that, but after the opportunistic shift he had on me, then the idea of him bussing Fate becomes more plausible in my mind.

Incidentally, do you disagree with my accusing Charter for his opportunistic shift? Why or why not? (Anyone is free to answer this question.)

SPS, any comments on the goings on? It's kinda hard to press you when all my suspicions of your slot are based on your predecessors.
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 6:02 am

Post by Steam-Powered Shovel »

SK wrote:I hadn't thought scum Charter would tunnel on a scumbuddy like that, but after the opportunistic shift he had on me, then the idea of him bussing Fate becomes more plausible in my mind.
Explain. I don't see a real relation between the two.
SK wrote:SPS, any comments on the goings on?
Not really. It all seems a bit overblown. And I still need to do some ISOs.
The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the raspberry-laden foe but also the raspberries.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 6:08 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

@ SPS: I didn't think Charter was the type to tunnel early and hard on his scumbuddies. I also didn't think he'd go from having a fairly townish opinion of me to calling me scum based on bad reasoning while pardoning his other suspects because they can't be my buddies. Both are aspects of scum opportunism, so if he's capable of doing one, why wouldn't he be capable of doing the other?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:If you feel this is not what you are actually doing, feel free to explain why.
Because from my perspective, at least, you are starting with the assumption that I'm scum, and from there assigning scum motivation to my actions as support for that assumption. What I'm doing is taking the actions of Saint Kerrigan, and from that I'm drawing the conclusion that you're scum. In other words, you're starting with the result and trying to make the actions fit that result, while I'm starting with the actions themselves, and using them to come to the result. :wink:

This is a question that cannot be cleanly answered and there's a reason your response is a valid one for me to use. Simply because I'm comfortable admitting the assumptions within my cases doesn't make them any more or less valid then your own.
SaintKerrigan wrote:The quote in question is explaining why my previous reason for thinking Charter to be likely town is no longer valid. I hadn't thought scum Charter would tunnel on a scumbuddy like that, but after the opportunistic shift he had on me, then the idea of him bussing Fate becomes more plausible in my mind.
Why? Because he's opportunistic? I still don't see the connection and it feels like a grabbing of straws to beef up a case.
SaintKerrigan wrote:Incidentally, do you disagree with my accusing Charter for his opportunistic shift? Why or why not? (Anyone is free to answer this question.)
I agree it's a shift, I'm still debating if it's a scummy one. I'm actually surprised that after the last Day phase that suddenly I'm lower on everyone's scumdars then you are and I have commented about how I found that an odd movement (at least in Cyberbob's case). Lots of people made comments yesterday that my actions in our debate looked like the scummier actions, and then 'whango' - Kerrigan is a higher suspect. Denmark is past its expiration date in some manner or other here, I'm just not sure I'm smart enough to figure out how.
SaintKerrigan wrote:SPS, any comments on the goings on?
Kerrigan is full of win on this point, we need more spade posts.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 6:23 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Thor665 wrote:What I'm doing is taking the actions of Saint Kerrigan, and from that I'm drawing the conclusion that you're scum.
Thor665 wrote:My case on you, Kerrigan, is fairly much the basis of everyone else's case on you,
and that is that you were scum
(the assumption),
falseclaimed to earn town cred/safety, and that your odd 'track claim' on me was in fact rolefishing to cover the fact you couldn't accurately claim what the track was and then you claimed roleblock when I didn't pony up the info you wanted.
(Followed by assigning scum motivation to my actions.) I'll also happily admit that your continued roleblock with Michel left alive and Copper NKed just rings as all sorts of odd play to me (so if scum were hoping to discombobulate town - mission successful on me).
This is how I'm viewing your case on me. Please explain how you described it in the first quote applies to what you said in the second quote.
Thor665 wrote:Simply because I'm comfortable admitting the assumptions within my cases doesn't make them any more or less valid then your own.
The difference I perceive in our approaches is what makes the difference.
Thor665 wrote:Why? Because he's opportunistic? I still don't see the connection and it feels like a grabbing of straws to beef up a case.
See response to SPS.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:This is how I'm viewing your case on me. Please explain how you described it in the first quote applies to what you said in the second quote.
It was sarcasm.

I missed.
The difference I perceive in our approaches is what makes the difference.
Fine - and I believe that the difference is all in your own head and have been saying as much.
@ SPS: I didn't think Charter was the type to tunnel early and hard on his scumbuddies. I also didn't think he'd go from having a fairly townish opinion of me to calling me scum based on bad reasoning while pardoning his other suspects because they can't be my buddies. Both are aspects of scum opportunism, so if he's capable of doing one, why wouldn't he be capable of doing the other?
Why did you need the second example in order to decide he was capable of scum opportunism? What about the first situation and/or your meta on him ruled it out?
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 6:57 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Thor665 wrote:Why did you need the second example in order to decide he was capable of scum opportunism? What about the first situation and/or your meta on him ruled it out?
My meta on Charter is that he tends to tunnel, so the first example didn't look like bussing when I first saw it. The second example clearly showed scum opportunism, and in light of that I reevaluated my view of the first example.

We seem to be at an impasse regarding your case on me. I've explained why I think it's invalid, and you decline to see it that way. I guess the others will have to decide which of us is right.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 7:02 am

SaintKerrigan wrote:@ Michel: I disagree that Charter and Cyberbob can't be scum together. Charter says that I'm so scummy that he's ruling his previous suspects "probably town" as a result of it, and despite being this sure that I'm scum, he doesn't vote for me. This fits right along with the idea that scum want to keep their options open.

Also, there is some support from other people for the idea of my lynch, if we go by their suspect lists (SPS has me at #1, and if Thor's list is in order of suspicion I'm at #2). It isn't unfeasible in my mind for scum to try and present new "evidence" to try and coax those suspicions into votes.
That support from other people was only shown after both Cyberbob and Charter had explicitly declared that they were suspicious of you, though. The order is incorrect for that explanation.

Also (working from memory here), do you really think that Cyberbob and Charter would both simultaneously have distanced themselves from their third scumpartner? The Fate wagon was started because the two of them voted. I can see one scummember distancing, but two makes the lynch of a teammate far too likely.
Thor wrote:I see a lot of logic in your Copper NK logic. There's probably also some logic to the concept that Copper wouldn't have been a mislynch they could get so one might as well get rid of him. How do you feel about SK's obvious lashing out at anyone who questions her?
As I said yesterday, Cyberbob's case had very little merit. And if I look at the way suspicion is developing against him today, I would not be surprised to see that scum is pushing for a mislynch there. From the POV of SK, who knows himself to be town, Charter's switch would definately be very suspicious.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

MichelSableheart wrote:As I said yesterday, Cyberbob's case had very little merit. And if I look at the way suspicion is developing against him today, I would not be surprised to see that scum is pushing for a mislynch there.
On Cyberbob?

SK and I have listed him as suspicious and charter has listed him as townish. The shovel currently has him on his list as more townish then either me or SK (if I recall correctly). You have stated you believe SK to be town.

That leaves me as scum pushing for a mislynch on Cyberbob alone with the help of someone you consider town.

How exactly do you see this as a scum mislynch attempt?
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 10:17 pm

No, on SK.

You asked me how I felt about SK lashing out at his attackers. The first line explained how I felt about SK lashing out at Cyberbob. The second two lines explained how I felt about SK lashing out at charter.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ah, the pronoun was 'SaintKerrigan' not 'Cyberbob' (your English teacher should waggle her finger at you for this)

Okay; so you're saying Cyberbob's case on SK is weak (hence the lash out)
and then you're saying that it looks like scum is pushing a mislynch on SK, and from SK's perspective you believe charter looks suspicious (not that SK has been subtle in this feeling)

Up till now I've been more or less clearing Socrates in my mind because of Fate's push on him at the beginning of Day 2. What are your thoughts on that and on Socrates?

I ask, because if I clear Socrates for that, and I clear you and SK for the PR claim (since 3 PRs vs. 3 scum w. roleblocker does feel balanced) then that leaves obv. scumpair of charter/Cyberbob which seems unlikely since I agree with you that the dual distancing towards Fate seems unlikely. Therefore either my Socrates clearing reason isn't valid, or you or Kerrigan are lying about being town PR. Thoughts?
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Cyberbob »

thor have you considered the possibility that sk is lying about his role :)

tracker is one of the easiest information roles to fakeclaim and adding a mysterious roleblocker to the mix makes it impossible to verify
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

Cyberbob wrote:thor have you considered the possibility that sk is lying about his role :)
I have, I'm even pretty sure I was the first one to do so (well...besides Fate, who I think did so at the end of Day 2).

What does my consideration of that possibility, which I even mentioned in my previous post, have to do with anything at this particular juncture?
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Cyberbob »

what
doesn't
it have to do with
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 9:54 am

Thor wrote:and I clear you and SK for the PR claim (since 3 PRs vs. 3 scum w. roleblocker does feel balanced)
And 2 PRs vs. 3 vanilla goons doesn't feel balanced? I don't see why you're lumping SK and Michel together here. Their claims are very different.

I've finished ISOing people and I'm currently leaning towards a Thor-charter scum team with SK-Cyberbob and Thor-SK as close second and third respectively.

There are a couple of specific things I noted which lead me to that conclusion, but mostly it's based on gut feeling and the reasons I've stated previously (the Rayfrost metabreaking and SK claim + rolefishing are the main things). Also: Thor's stance on Fate.

Exhibit A (pro-charterscum, anti-charterSK):
charter wrote:Kerrigan doesn't look like a likely buddy with Fate.
I don't see him saying this if he were scum with Kerrigan and Fate considering the lack of objective basis for it; there was a little spat between Kerrigan and Fate, but that wasn't inconsistent with Kerrigan-Fate as they were both serious lynch targets.

Note that he says this later:
charter wrote:I want to reread Kerrigan's stances on Fate and look for some scumbuddy connections.
Exhibit B (anti-Cyberbobscum):
Cyberbob wrote:
Fate wrote: I suddenly wouldn't mind a Cyber lynch either.
This kind of falsely moderate phrasing is exactly the kind of OMGUS one usually sees from scum trying not to overdo it.
I tend to think Cyberbob wouldn't say this about his scumbuddy.
The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the raspberry-laden foe but also the raspberries.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Steam-Powered Shovel wrote:
Thor wrote:and I clear you and SK for the PR claim (since 3 PRs vs. 3 scum w. roleblocker does feel balanced)
And 2 PRs vs. 3 vanilla goons doesn't feel balanced? I don't see why you're lumping SK and Michel together here. Their claims are very different.
How do you see their claims as so different?
I've finished ISOing people and I'm currently leaning towards a Thor-charter scum team with SK-Cyberbob and Thor-SK as close second and third respectively.
By the way this is written up you seem to suspect Kerrigan and myself more (each of our names show up twice) why then is our pairing the third most likely scumpair in your opinion? Is it just that you suspect us both individually so you might as well have a scum pairing? Earlier you had stated you were ruling out that particular pairing - why is it back?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by charter »

I'm going to be out of town until sunday night or monday.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Thor wrote:Up till now I've been more or less clearing Socrates in my mind because of Fate's push on him at the beginning of Day 2. What are your thoughts on that and on Socrates?

I ask, because if I clear Socrates for that, and I clear you and SK for the PR claim (since 3 PRs vs. 3 scum w. roleblocker does feel balanced) then that leaves obv. scumpair of charter/Cyberbob which seems unlikely since I agree with you that the dual distancing towards Fate seems unlikely. Therefore either my Socrates clearing reason isn't valid, or you or Kerrigan are lying about being town PR. Thoughts?
I am inclined to clear Socrates. It's not just Fate's push at the beginning of day 2, but also CSL unexplained vote halfway through day 1, near the original deadline.

Following the same reasoning as you do (SK is town, Socrates likely town, Charter/Cyberbob not scum together), this leads me to concluding that you are very likely scum. I still haven't found time to do a proper reread, unfortunately. :(

From your point of view, at least one of the three assumptions (SK and Michel town, Socrates town, Charter/Cyberbob not scum together) has to be wrong.
SPS wrote:And 2 PRs vs. 3 vanilla goons doesn't feel balanced?
It may be worth noting that I consider Gunsmith + my role vs 3 vanilla goons unlikely.
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Thor wrote:How do you see their claims as so different?
Tracker is a substantially stronger role than anything I can think up for Michel. (As Michel essentially confirms in his last post.)
Thor wrote:By the way this is written up you seem to suspect Kerrigan and myself more (each of our names show up twice) why then is our pairing the third most likely scumpair in your opinion? Is it just that you suspect us both individually so you might as well have a scum pairing? Earlier you had stated you were ruling out that particular pairing - why is it back?
Individually SK and you are indeed my biggest suspects as I mentioned earlier. I never said I was ruling out Thor-SK, I said I didn't like it. I also don't like Cyberbobscum or charterscum that much, so clearly I'm wrong about something.
MichelSableheart wrote:
SPS wrote:And 2 PRs vs. 3 vanilla goons doesn't feel balanced?
It may be worth noting that I consider Gunsmith + my role vs 3 vanilla goons unlikely.
Hmm. Okay.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

SPS vote SK and all your problems will be solved :)
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”