Amish_Charney
Amish_Charney
Townie
Amish_Charney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Amish_Charney »

That said, as I've said before IAI, I'm definitely leaning towards Charlou as being scum, for all the reasons I've articulated in the past few pages. The constant rehashing of how she's shocked that things are viewed with suspicion is getting beyond tiresome and blatantly newbcard.

I haven't seen that many substantial tells from LB, other than the lurking, and I don't hate the increased activity from him.

As it stands, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to drop the hammer on Vezo or Charlou.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Beat me to it, I was also gonna say pretty much the only evidence of me being scum is my inactivity, and that's not much compared against Charlou's repeated softclaims, and now Vezo's.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away, and you have their shoes too.
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Deer »

Amish, you wouldn't hesitate to drop the hammer on vezo D1? D1?

vote: Amish_Charney

Like I've said, Charlou is more noobish than anything at this point. Time will tell, but her first posts seemed like overwhelmed noob.
Charlou
Charlou
Townie
Charlou
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Charlou »

Amish_Charney wrote:The constant rehashing of how she's shocked that things are viewed with suspicion is getting beyond tiresome and blatantly newbcard.
I didn't say I'm shocked .. just that it took a while to realise that it pervades the whole game.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Amish_Charney wrote:I haven't seen that many substantial tells from LB, other than the lurking, and I don't hate the increased activity from him.
Can you tell me what you have gotten from the increased activity from LB? Basically he attacked the easiest target to this point, Charlou, and OMGUS me as a 2nd suspect. (But that isn't a substantial tell, I see.) I've seen nothing else. Please let me know if I am missing something, seriously.
Amish_Charney wrote:As it stands, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to drop the hammer on Vezo or Charlou.
Yeah this statement bothered me too.

I don't think we are going to get any more out of LB right now, and though he may still end up being the best play D1, I'm going to follow Deer and see where this goes.

unvote: Lord Baltheir
vote: Amish_Charney
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Deer »

Yeah, if amish flips scum LB is highly likely the scumbuddy.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:29 am

Post by vezopiraka »

Maybe charlou is town but I'm not convinced.
I'll try the amish wagon to see where it goes. Also why would you drop the hammer instead of being in that wagon from the beginning?

Unvote; Vote Amish
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard.
Press ENTER.
Amish_Charney
Amish_Charney
Townie
Amish_Charney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:59 am

Post by Amish_Charney »

vezopiraka wrote:Maybe charlou is town but I'm not convinced.
I'll try the amish wagon to see where it goes. Also why would you drop the hammer instead of being in that wagon from the beginning?

Unvote; Vote Amish
OMGUS Bro? Also, I wasn't talking in the precise- I meant that if you were in a situation where you were L-1 and I still had a vote, I would vote to lynch you. I thought your silly little softclaim was ridiculously scummy, and does the town absolutely zero help.

As for Lord Baltheir, I didn't say that I was gaining stuff, I'm just acknowledging that he's now being an active member of the game. Which is more than I can recently say of some other players- e.g. _jwest and Dr. Glunk. I don't hate the increased activity, it may lead us to learn something. Shit posts are still posts.

I Am Innocent, you can hardly fault someone for jumping on a wagon of an easy target.
I'm going to follow Deer and see where this goes.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Meh, I'm sticking with Charlou. Amish doesn't seem all that scummy to me.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away, and you have their shoes too.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 9:27 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I am just going to say that I am V/LA until Monday because my days are just going to get busier until then
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Deer »

Lord Baltheir wrote:Meh, I'm sticking with Charlou. Amish doesn't seem all that scummy to me.
More buddying?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 1:14 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

The participation early in this game has been exceptional, I don't want that to die down with fuzzy being busy until Monday.

I'll propose my suggestion which should keep the discussion moving forward for the short term:

IAI Suggestion: vezo obv hinted that he was the cop. Deer saw it, I saw it, a couple of others mentioned this soft claim. The thing to note is that the scum at this point would have no knowledge if a cop exists or not.

I think we need to verify the soft claim by vezo for the following reasons 1) if he is scum and trying to lure out the real cop, we could have a counter claim (CC) made by the real cop and trade the cop for one scum. This is a good move IMO as we would enter D2 up 6-1 (unless a Doctor protection exists and it goes through, then 7-1) 2) if he is the cop, we may have a doctor and the doctor should be aware who to protect at night.

Like I said earlier, the scum would not know if a cop exist or not, so if vezo claims cop and there is no CC, vezo is likely truely a cop, or else one of the riskiest scum D1 I have seen.

My suggestion, vezo truely confirms if he is the cop or not at this point.
This hinting needs to disappear IMO.

I think a few more players should chime in at this point on whether they agree or not. If not, please explain why.
Vezo, do not confirm until others have had a chance to chime in.
My suggestion could be faulty for all we know...

If there is a real cop out there not named vezo, DO NOT CC until vezo has clearly claimed cop.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 1:56 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Speaking of participation, _j west needs to be prodded. I really hope he doesn't bail, as few posts as he made, they seem to hint of a solid player.

Dr Glunk is not quite at the point of prodding, but she is another one that may need to be prodded by the end of the day.

For some of the newer players, 3 weeks can seem like a long time, but it is in the town's best interest not to lynch until we have had contributions from all 9 players.

For instance, pretend Dr Glunk and _j west were the scum team (notice neither have received a vote yet), and we lynched early, we would likely be down 2 townies going into D2 with no scum trails to find...
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 2:02 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

EBWOP - when I said they did not receive a vote, I meant they haven't received a non RVS vote (I essentially leave out the first 9 votes from most of my analysis...). j_west in fact received 3 RVS votes & Dr Glunk 2 RVS votes.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 2:32 am

Post by iamausername »

-=Vote Count #5=-

Amish_Charney (3) - Deer, I Am Innocent, vezopiraka
Charlou (2) - Lord Baltheir, fuzzylightning
vezopiraka (2) - _j west, Amish_Charney
Lord Baltheir (1) - I Am Innocent, Charlou

Not Voting (1) - Dr. Glunk

5 to lynch.

-=_j west has been prodded=-
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:18 am

Post by vezopiraka »

So do you want me to claim?
Or do you want me to wait.
Press ENTER.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:39 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

vezopiraka wrote:So do you want me to claim?
Or do you want me to wait.
I would like you to wait until a few others chime in.
Deer
Deer
Goon
Deer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Deer »

IAI, the thing is, if he does claim, here's what could very easily happen:

1. There is no doc (mafia will know this if they do not have a roleblocker) and vezo is dead tomorrow.

2. There is a doc, but that means there's also a roleblocker, and unless we lynch him, vezo'll just get roleblocked each night.

The last possbility is that vezo is scum, of course, but I don't know if scum would risk a fakeclaiming that early.

I can't see a positive benefit in him coming out and claiming cop, although he and you have hinted at it so much that the mafia surely knows by now.
Amish_Charney
Amish_Charney
Townie
Amish_Charney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Amish_Charney »

Deer wrote:
Lord Baltheir wrote:Meh, I'm sticking with Charlou. Amish doesn't seem all that scummy to me.
More buddying?
I'm a newbie- not balls-shrivellingly stupid.

I say if he gets one more vote he should claim. Deer, your last possibility seems WIFOM-ey, but I agree that we've been winking and nudging so much at vezo's role that there's no tangible benefit to him coming out. This conversation on its own should be enough to make anybody inclined to counterclaim do so, IMO.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:12 am

Post by vezopiraka »

So are we going to support an amish_charney lynch D1?
Or are we waiting for others to say stuff.
Press ENTER.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:35 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Amish_Charney wrote:I'm a newbie- not balls-shrivellingly stupid.

I say if he gets one more vote he should claim. Deer, your last possibility seems WIFOM-ey, but I agree that we've been winking and nudging so much at vezo's role that there's no tangible benefit to him coming out. This conversation on its own should be enough to make anybody inclined to counterclaim do so, IMO.
I don't like a counterclaim without an official claim first. I think we are all sure he is what we think he is, but say a real cop comes out and vezo then says what I saw in my first game "I am really Vanilla Townie and was trying to draw the Mafia's attention Night X".

Yes a townie did this (as a doctor, not a cop) and almost cost us the game (908 for those interested in a fun read).

If we are going to ask for a counterclaim, I first want vezo to claim with the understanding that townies should not lie to other townies.
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

Deer wrote:
More buddying?
Just because I don't think someone is scummy doesn't makes me buddy buddy with them. By you reasoning, I could say the same about you and Charlou, as you switched from voting for her to me.
Amish_Charney
Amish_Charney
Townie
Amish_Charney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Amish_Charney »

vezopiraka wrote:So are we going to support an amish_charney lynch D1?
Or are we waiting for others to say stuff.
Care to outline what exactly it is I've done to derserve a lynch?
Lord Baltheir
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Lord Baltheir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Lord Baltheir »

For clarification, Deer's switching to me from Charlou indicated she either thought Charlou not scummy or less scummy than me.
vezopiraka
vezopiraka
Goon
vezopiraka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 6:42 am

Post by vezopiraka »

IAI. Now I'll surely get nk this night. I think the town doesn't stand a chance. Here it goes.

I'm The cop. For all those who are town D1 we should lynch amish. If he flips scum than we vote Lord B and win. If he flips town than I want everyone to consider voting IAI. To me it felt like he made you all to agree with him so I can claim.
Press ENTER.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”