Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I now know why Jacob's vote doesn't count for you.

He didn't unvote.

I had to double check the rules. I forgot that SC is one of THOSE type of mods.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Why the hell would I ISO someone to see who they voted? I trusted the mod's VC, and I had no reason not to. If it was wrong it would be fixed (by Jacob no less). I assumed he didn't unvote somewhere or something.

If you're voting me for laziness, why wouldn't you throw your vote on JS who ISN'T READING THE GAME ENOUGH TO REMEMBER WHO HIS VOTE IS ON AND THAT THE VC IS WRONG?

Overreactions huh? Quote ONE post of mine before this one, where I'm directly reacting to someone voting me. Oh wait you haven't even been reading the game, I thought you weren't caught up?
Anyway,
You won't find it.

You're scum and you're reaching hard.

"I haven't had time buh buh!" Yeah, last game we were town together and you were careful as hell with your vote. This game you're throwing it out like candy on halloween and it landed on the wrong Obvtown guy.
Because someone obviously can't read anyone in ISO because he can NEVER be wrong about something and admit it.
^FTR THIS is your reason for voting me. I didn't see anywhere in that any accusation of me being scum, me committing a scumtell, NOTHING. You're caught, you're dead, you're burned.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by Fate »

@Sens - You are receiving the same amount of respect that you have given anytime that we have been in a game together (ongoing or not). Also, *IF* I was cursing *AT* you, you would *KNOW* that I was fucking cursing *AT* you.

Quit twisting my words to make yourself look better.

@Toogeloo - I am a she, btw. =)
ISO #1. Note the bolded, it's going to become her scumtell for this game.

I don't like excuses like this. You are asking us to let you coast through Day 1. That I do not like, sir.

I'm going to do a more thorough re-read over the weekend, as work is really only letting me skim.

Unvote
until I can do the above
Re-read promise #1, May 7th. Note the irony and hypocrisy of the bolded.
WTF?

You say you believe him, but then you still are okay with his lynch?

Unvote
Vote: Lowell
Reads the thread, finds one contradiction, throws a vote down. Would be a decent post if she had other content filled posts around it, but all she has is this? No mention of where her re-read is?
've had a busy work week this week, and I'm trying to get back through re-reading the thread. I was going to wait to vote until I could finish my re-read, but since people want to be jerks about it...

For the time being

Vote: FakeGod
For the time being vote a random person that no one is focusin on so she can slide under the radar. The reason for this vote doesn't come until later people.
And actually....I was voting for Lowell via this post.

So

Unvote, Vote: Lowell
What? So she didn't like her FakeGod vote? She was only voting him because she forgot who she was originally voting? This is also a indication she has read the thread, but still little content.
On Pittbunny
Pittbunny wrote:
@Starbuck - As the other No-Voting player at the moment, can I hear your thoughts on the Yabba-Fate-SV triangle, if you agree that there is one? Obviously I believe this interaction exists, but I'd like a second opinion.

The mod's vote counts are wrong and should reflect that I was voting for Lowell.

So since I did have a vote on someone, and the only reason I was being asked this question was because I was believed to not be voting someone, I consider it null.

FakeGod wrote:
@Starbuck, Pittbunny: are you guys voting? Only scum wins when townies don't vote.

Why does this make me feel like he's scum trying to use opportunism?
1. Dodges a question by Pittbunny
2. Calls FakeGod scummy, has a "pressure vote" on Lowell still.
Nothing useful?

Unvote: Lowell
Vote: JacobSavage
Almost done! What the hell is this? Reminds me a helluva lot of the Lowell vote.
So what have YOU done lately?
Dodges my question about her content. Subtly discredits my own with no other case or reasoning.
I'm not dodging anything. I don't answer people who go out of their way to use douchebaggery. Drop that, and maybe I'll answer you, until then, don't expect me to get involved with you.
Uses ad hom to excuse why she is dodging the question. Also, FTR THE TOWN, Jacob is still voting SV because he never unvoted him to vote me.
I didn't accuse you of anything or try to discredit you in anyway. YOU inserted what YOU wanted what I said to imply, therefore misrepresenting ME.

I don't understand how trying to get the mod to fix the vote count to reflect what is actually happening to be dodging your question

I have had a busy fucking week this week (I am in the military after all), and plan to finish my re-read over this weekend and post my thoughts from there.

I am growing tired of you taking what I say and twisting it to make yourself look better.

So for now until I finish my re-read...

Unvote
Vote: Fate

Because someone obviously can't read anyone in ISO because he can NEVER be wrong about something and admit it.
Bolded look familiar? A scummy misrep that has no real backing. How exactly was me asking her to answer my question twisting her words, and how did it make me look better? This is SB's scumtell.

As for the rest of the post:
1. More excuses for lurking
2. Promised re-read again
3. Leaves a vote on a popular wagon with no real reasoning behind it "for now"
YOU LOOKED at the latest VC. I READ Jacob in ISO, which shows that he is now voting for YOU.
I'm astounded at your laziness
Lowell - Pressure
FakeGod - Was asking me a question because he presumed that I wasn't voting (because the mod didn't put it in the vote (count).
Jacob - Pressure
Finally explains all her votes. She admits she never thought any of them were scum. Also she voted Fakegod because he asked her a question? What?
I'm just wondering what's with your overreactions as of late. The more votes that end up on you, the more you start squirming and freaking out.
What overreactions? She lists none. Baseless accusation. Especially since she hasn't finished reading the thread? She's reaching like hell.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Unlike you, I can admit when I am wrong.

I trusted the mod's VC too and that ended up showing that my vote wasn't counted. So that kind throws your theory out the window.

Where did I say I haven't been READING or that I wasn't caught up? I said I was REREADING. Just to give you some education, the definition of reread is...

Verb. 1. reread - read anew; read again;

So "reread" DOES NOT EQUAL "not reading" or "not being caught up".

I didn't know it was a crime to try and stay caught up on current events while I reread.

Fate wrote:This game you're throwing it out like candy on halloween and it landed on the wrong Obvtown guy.
Have you even looked at yourself?

In just today alone, you have voted for the following:

SensFan
Lowell
Yabba
Shattered Viewpoint
Pittbunny
Shatted Viewpoint
Starbuck

How am I "scum reaching hard"? You've contradicted yourself multiple times in just your last post alone.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Post by Fate »

@Town: That was probably the longest post you'll see from me all game, I promise.

I also promise to stop using caps for the rest of D1.

All I ask is that everyone comment on this case and vote for SB or defend her, or point out a better target.

You're up first Jacob, why in the world did you not even notice who you were voting? You're seriously not reading the game or paying attention?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:55 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Why don't you read what surrounded my FakeGod vote? You should try and get the whole story before you go about and misrepresent me again.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Post by Fate »

1. I've vote hopped in CLEARLY a different fashion than you. Unless you want to do some leg work and attack every single vote I've made and how baseless they've been.
How am I "scum reaching hard"? You've contradicted yourself multiple times in just your last post alone
Well you can either make more baseless accusations OR point out how I've contradicted myself.

Or you can tell me who your buddies are.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:57 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I also never said that you were overreacting to votes. I said that as more votes pile up on you, the more that you start overreacting (meaning in general), but then again there you go implying what YOU WANT my words to mean.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Fate wrote:1. I've vote hopped in CLEARLY a different fashion than you. Unless you want to do some leg work and attack every single vote I've made and how baseless they've been.
How am I "scum reaching hard"? You've contradicted yourself multiple times in just your last post alone
Well you can either make more baseless accusations OR point out how I've contradicted myself.

Or you can tell me who your buddies are.
I did point out where you contradicted yourself, but here is another case of you reading what you want to read and implying what you want it to mean, and not what I actually meant.

This is getting rather annoying.

Your opportunism reeks.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 12:02 am

Post by Fate »

Let's dance.

I went and re-read your FakeGod vote and the circumstances around it. You said he was being a "jerk" about you not being caught up and voting.

What the fuck is this? A RVS joke vote at page 16?
Your opportunism reeks.
Says the one who voted the second most popular wagon at the time with NO reasoning behind it (and still none).

This is pretty funny, you're just shouting scumtells and hoping that town believes you. Where have I contradicted myself? How have I been opportunistic? Show where I've been overreacting again?

And while you're at it, respond to my case point by point since you think it is scum driven.

I'm especially waiting for you to FINALLY answer Pittbunny's question.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 12:32 am

Post by Fate »

Ahhhhh a good night's sleep I've earned.

Yes yes, I better wake up to a nice healthy revival of this game's activity and at LEAST 5 more votes on Starbuck.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 12:44 am

Post by Chronopie »

Wow, a comprehensive case on Sb's posting this game. That is the most Un-Fate like post I've seen. Although it's a good case.

Why are you suddenly pushing a counter-bandwagon, when up until this point you seemed happy to lynch SV? (Is it because your buddy is in real danger of being lynched?)

and asking for an extra 5 votes
is
counter-bandwagonning.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 12:55 am

Post by Fate »

You really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you. You're pushing a SV+Fate team?

Uhhh??

Yes it is counter-bandwagonning. The SV lynch is what stalled the game out, so I offered up a new, fresh scum face.

Yes it is un-Fate like (read my sig), sorry to disappoint, but I didn't think capslocking it would work for SB (especially since I failed to get my SV lynch, but that's fine since SB is MUCH more likely scum at this point).

Once SB flips scum I'll have my cred back and I'll go back to my normal rageposting.
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 2:15 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Hum. Interesting read I get overnight. I also find the fact that you consider Starbuck a serious enough threat to break posting style interesting.

Vote stays. I appreciate where this is going.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 5:45 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Just on as side point I "voted" fate because he said that everyone who was on the lynch was scum or something along those lines so I "voted" Fate. However because I didn't want it to count I didn't unvote, leaving my vote where it was.

So to conclude I never wanted my vote to be on Fate :) However it has brought something useful to the table
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 5:48 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Oh and I have been reading the game through, I just hardly post
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Starbuck »

So Fate, you want to jump on me, but why aren't you all over Jacob when he's freely admitting hardly posting?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Starbuck »

JacobSavage wrote:Just on as side point I "voted" fate because he said that everyone who was on the lynch was scum or something along those lines so I "voted" Fate. However because I didn't want it to count I didn't unvote, leaving my vote where it was.

So to conclude I never wanted my vote to be on Fate :) However it has brought something useful to the table
I'm also waving the bullshit flag on this.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

JacobSavage wrote:Just on as side point I "voted" fate because he said that everyone who was on the lynch was scum or something along those lines so I "voted" Fate. However because I didn't want it to count I didn't unvote, leaving my vote where it was.

This post stinks. I don't give you enough credit to have planned that; therefore, you're lying.

Although I think Fate's #409 is reaching just a bit, I do agree overall with his case.

A bit baffled that he's backed down so hard from me, but, meh.

unvote

Vote: StarBuck

FoS: JacobSavage
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 7:10 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I never claimed that I planned this whole Fate/Star argument and the other tail-offs, I mearly claimed not to have chosen to have unvoted, which was the only way I could make a joke.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

THIS IS SRS MAFIABUSINESS WE HAVE NO ROOM FOR JOKES HERE
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Pittbunny »

but...but...;.;
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 11:22 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I could have sworn I've done this earlier today. Oh, well.

VOTE COUNT

Chronopie (1): Leafsnail
Fate (2): Pittbunny, Starbuck
Lowell (2): Seraphim, Toogeloo
Pittbunny (1): kunkstar7
Riceballtail (1): yabbaguy
Shattered Viewpoint (6): JacobSavage, Lowell, animorpherv1, FakeGod, Chronopie, Twomz
Starbuck (2): Fate, Shattered Viewpoint
yabbaguy (1): Riceballtail

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

If it's wrong, let me know. Remember the rule on unvoting.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Time to rip scum a new asshole. Not bussing is going to cost you dearly Pitt.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Fate »

Starbuck wrote:So Fate, you want to jump on me, but why aren't you all over Jacob when he's freely admitting hardly posting?
Because he's admitted it. Because I buy his joke vote on me since he phrased it AS A JOKE (hey you called yourself scum lol "vote fate")

He also hasn't promised and promised content. He's comfortable freely admitting he is reading but doesn't have much to say. You are giving excuses hoping people don't call you out.

That said, JS, please vote SB. Much better wagon.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”