Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Granted, I won't swing blindly, but I'll drop a vote if I'm mildly concerned about the targeted subject
Anyone who read my case on SB and then didn't immediately vote her is scum. You're in that boat with Chronoscum. Especially with that whole little "you think SB is a threat huh? I like where my Fate vote is going" dance.
Use me or kill me as you will
Hello SK,
If you're gonna claim Vig go ahead and do it so we can direct your failkill.

SORRY SORRY.

Ok seriously town I'm going to lurk and finalize my reads this week-end. Just couldn't help myself with this guy.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Fate »

yabbaguy wrote:I have been extinguished. Farewell.
(Don't worry I know exactly what you want to scream right now. I don't forget about dead people's posts)
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Chronopie (1): Leafsnail
Not voting (12): Andrius, animorpherv1, Chronopie, FakeGod, Fate, JacobSavage, kunkstar7, Lowell, Pittbunny, Riceballtail, Toogeloo, Twomz

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Nightkill flavor is up.
Last edited by StrangerCoug on Fri May 21, 2010 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm going to take a guess saying there is a mafia group (of cars, obivously) and either a lone gunman or a group of gunman (a 2nd mafia). And like SWN II cops that would only detect one.

Yay for mafia roleblocker dead!
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by FakeGod »

One was run over, other was punctured.
Mafia Roleblocker was a car.
Therefore, I deduce that the mafia group is a gang of machines on wheels.
This would mean that yabbaguy was killed by the mafia.
This would mean that SV was killed by a vig or SK. (some other group other than the mafia group that RB was from)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

FakeGod wrote:One was run over, other was punctured.
This would mean that SV was killed by a vig or SK. (some other group other than the mafia group that RB was from)
Makes sense.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by FakeGod »

animorpherv1 wrote:
FakeGod wrote:One was run over, other was punctured.
Makes sense.
Cool.
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Yup, we's up to speed.

Vote: Riceballtail
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Pittbunny wrote:Yup, we's up to speed.

Vote: Riceballtail
Reasons?

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Up to speed? Sound like you're a speeding vehicle.

Woot! We caught next scum!

Vote: Pittbunny
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Although I agree that is a good idea, I'd like to see what he can come up with before we wagon him.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

FakeGod wrote:
Up to speed? Sound like you're a speeding vehicle.

Woot! We caught next scum!
Silly joke is silly. =P
Post less useless content.
animorpherv1 wrote:Reasons?
1. One of Yabba's two primary suspects that aren't me.
2. Low post count, which I disapprove of. Granted, I'm not one to talk as I do the exact opposite, but I can say that RBT has not contributed much more than I have, especially now that RBT's common 'you is scum' topic is now dead. To rephrase RBT, "Yabba is town, you actually have to scumhunt now RBT." In general, I disapprove of the lack of content.

3. Fate's impossible to try to start a wagon on. He's been quite pro-town, and I doubt anyone would join. Frankly, I'm thinking of writing off my suspicions on him as just conflict of posting styles, I can't build up a case on him that's any better than "Well, my gut's telling me from this post...oh wait, he was right." So, my efforts to research the guy I most suspected more or less dead-ended. I'd make a Fate pun right now, but all the good ones have already been done.

Anyway, could we push Lowell to post more? It needn't necessarily be via wagoning, but I'd appreciate more activity from all the lurkers, if only so we have fresh material to sift through. He had about two good posts since the last pressure vote, disappeared, and has yet to 'catch up' since Monday. -.-
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Pittbunny wrote:1. One of Yabba's two primary suspects that aren't me.
2. Low post count, which I disapprove of. Granted, I'm not one to talk as I do the exact opposite, but I can say that RBT has not contributed much more than I have, especially now that RBT's common 'you is scum' topic is now dead. To rephrase RBT, "Yabba is town, you actually have to scumhunt now RBT." In general, I disapprove of the lack of content.
1.) 100% WIFOM. This sounds like a very easy scum-reason to give after knowing they killed yabba.
2.) Actual number of posts should never truly matter. Making 20 fluff posts and 1 content post in 48 hours is worse than making 1 content post every 48 hours. The former is a slightly more obscure form of active lurking.

Just because I scumhunt differently than others doesn't mean I'm not trying. :P

Since my (unfortunately wrong) prime suspect died last night, I will have to reevaluate my reads. Knowing that we have a dead scum will also greatly help the formation of ties. For the time being,
VOTE:Chronopie
as I remember you being next on my list.
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

So let me get this straight, you say you are scumhunting yet you're voting Chrono only because you remember (that is to say, had to mentally affirm) that he was next on your list?

A soft contradiction, but I'm still curious. Elaborate.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by FakeGod »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Unvote
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Lowell »

I'm just going to do whatever fate says today. Hope no one thinks that's scummy.

Otherwise will catch up in a bit. FTR totally did not see the farside lynch or scumflip coming at all.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hi all, I'm Andrius, who replaced Seraphim (who replaced SensFan).

My quick though-cloud:
-I'm relieved to have SV dead. I was going to come in here and campaign for SV's lynch, because, from my (very limited) knowledge of the setup, I was going to say that the 'stop light' was an unlikely VT claim. But he was NK'd, so that's not an issue.
-I was also shocked and relieved to know that Seraphim replaced SensFan. Upon my read, SensFan was a questionable player, and when I got to the realization that Seraphim replaced him, I was like, 'Oh NM then, I know his role lol'.
-I really like Fate's attitude/playstyle. Personally, I haven't been having enough fun with my mafia games, so being able to play with the comedian is a nice event for me. lol
FakeGod wrote: Therefore, I deduce that the mafia group is a gang of machines on wheels.
Reading this, I instantly thought "Transformers!" lol.

Anything for me, question-wise?

I don't have any strong town reads at the moment, nor strong mafia reads.
FoS: ChronoPie
FoS: JacobSavage
FoS: Lowell

I'm not partial to lurkers, knowing how easy it is to lurk as scum.
However, I don't feel strongly against any one player to warrant a vote, ATM.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

Lowell wrote: farside lynch or scumflip coming at all.
We lynched Starbuck, not farside.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Uhhh...

Starbuck, Lowell, not Farside.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Lowell wrote:I'm just going to do whatever fate says today. Hope no one thinks that's scummy.
Danke for a prompt response. I do think that's scummy, but care not; it's what I've been doing more or less. xP

I'd also prefer that players didn't say "will catch up". You either do or you don't, and frankly I don't care if you're promising to read up on the game. Status posts on what page you are up to make sense if you're in a long game, but otherwise it's just an excuse to burn a post while activelurking.

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Twomz »

@ Fate: I don't like lists of 'confirmed' (you called them unlynchable I believe?) townies. I think we should still look at people on the list as possible scum, I even want people looking at me ;). Assuming someone is town, especially after just day 1 activity, can come back to haunt you.

@ Lowell: Don't blindly trust someone, no matter how townish you think they are >.<

I just got back from DMing a 4th edition one shot, and it's about time for me to go to bed. I'll post more on my thoughts so far tomorrow.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Lowell »

Yeah apparently I get them confused. Who knows.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Unless Fate blatantly bussed his Roleblocker Day 1, I am going to have to lean town on him. Interestingly, scum didn't shoot him last night considering he was the driving force on Starbuck. He would probably be considered the most town person alive today I would have thought.

My suspicions alter a bit going into Day 2 given the flips from the last two phases. I would really like JacobSavage to post more, given we are out of day 1 and have plenty of things to talk about, but I am going to believe him to be town for the time being. Starbuck was scrambling to get him lynched several times yesterday, especially around her lynch, and I am playing the odds that he is town and not scum because of it.

I am not thoroughly convinced of Andrius yet, and I want to lean scumish on the trio of players, but for the moment I can't. The reservation I have is that dispute that Sens and Starbuck had on page 2. I am not sure if two scum would have bantered in that way to the point of rules violations.

As for who I want to pursue today, my list altered as such:

Lowell is still very useless, being day 2, and having not done anything himself yesterday, I hate the idea that he is just going to do whatever another player says to do today. So yes, I find that scummy. His interactions from yesterday are also scummy.

One of either Riceballtail or Chronopie is likely scum, though I am doubting both being scum for the moment. After losing a Mafia member on Day 1, I don't think they would attempt to bus each other on Day 2. But as far as activity and play in general, I haven't like either. So my assumption is that one is scum and the other is just bad town and the scum member is trying to get them mislynched (through vote or FoS).

I keep flipping back and forth on Pittbunny. He just comes off scummy to me most of his posts, and he did to yabba as well at the end of Day 1. But every once in a while I glean something townie off him... it's just rare. I think if he is scum, he is using his chaotic pro-town play to keep people off the scent.

I would like much more pro-town commentary out of animorph as well. He claimed Miller, and I think that should only encourage him to hunt scum harder so we are more inclined to believe the claim. He has been very quiet all game, and so I become more distrusting of him in general.

As far as the rest of town, I lean neutral on most other players for now. So to sum up:

Townish

Fate
JacobSavage

Neutral

FakeGod
kunkstar
Leafsnail
Twomz

Scummish

animorph
Chronopie [-or-] Riceballtail (maybe, but doubt, both)
Lowell
Pittbunny

As far as the night kills in general go, I would agree that Yabba was likely the mafia kill. A punctured kill makes me lean Vigilante because the first thing I thought of was Road Spikes. If Vig did kill SV, I just want to smack them. SV was doing very well after his claim and Vigs should rarely shoot night 1, so double bad whammy on you.

For the moment, I do not believe we have a Serial Killer. The game seems too small for one in my opinion. So I am thinking we have an initial 4 scum, but possibly 5 scum game. If it is 5, I want to smack the Vig even more due to wasting a very precious shot.

That's about it for now.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Twomz »

I agree with most of what Toog says, except when Starbuck voted Jacob she had jumped from person to person over her last few posts and voted Fate right after (for the whole 'Jacobs voting you' deal... still don't get the point of that). I don't see the push on him being vastly different from the reaching votes on Fate, Lowell and FakeGod.

And let's face it, when you say you think 'one of these two is scum' it's actually 'I think X is scum and Y is town' but you just don't want to phrase it like that >.>

That said, RBT I'm having mixed feelings on. My gut says the fight between yabba and RBT was two town fighting, but the content of posts makes me doubt that feeling.

I don't know if Chrono was trying to derail the wagon on SB or stop the derailment of the wagon on SV. Either way, I'm not adverse to a Chrono wagon at this point, votes piling up on a person can help them focus... or make scum slip up :P.
vote: Chronopie

I want to see more of Jacob, FakeGod, Lowell (your thoughts, not Fates :evil: ) and Kunk... especially Kunk... why did you end the day so abruptly?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Fate »

Lowell while your devotion is appreciated (and certainly expected of you and all the other townies come Monday) I'm not playing yet.

That means you're on your own. Everyone has to scum hunt or else my devilishly wicked plans won't come to fruition.

@Twomz: You can look at whoever you want. But if you think town can lynch someone without my seal of approval today you're being delusional. My list is sacred.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”