Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Slicey wrote:
Yeah, with all the name claims now, d3x's seems very off. What's the flavor for Wickett? BTW, Kthx, Chewy was a fakeclaim used by Wreck Star.

I don't like DP's claim, for obvious reasons. I really think we should lynch him or Vezo today.
So his claim seems "very off" but you want to lynch 2 other people today.

If d3x flips empire, Slicey seems likely to be his partner.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:36 am

Post by danakillsu »

- DP's claim of NK screams SK\GF - but why would he claim it? I cannot see a scum motivation for it (except probably the WIFOM).
Good question. Maybe he just thought that if anyone tried it out, he would be seen as a townie because he told the truth about being unnightkillable. But that's the reason I'm not voting for him yet.
Yeah, with all the name claims now, d3x's seems very off. What's the flavor for Wickett? BTW, Kthx, Chewy was a fakeclaim used by Wreck Star.

I don't like DP's claim, for obvious reasons. I really think we should lynch him or Vezo today.
First paragraph: Absolutely. The town claims have a pattern and the scum fakeclaims have a pattern, and guess which one d3x's fits into?
Second paragraph: Really? Why is it that no matter what anyone says or does, d3x isn't scum. This post seems to say "d3x is uberscummy, but let's not lynch him".
FoS: Slicey
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:37 am

Post by danakillsu »

Ninja'd by Scott.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:29 am

Post by bv310 »

Back from V/LA. Still think d3x is the scummiest. Support his lynch.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Slicey »

Let's see, I've been calling d3x town almost this entire game, and I really haven't seen him do anything scummy. His name claim seems a bit off. To me, that's not enough justification for a lynch, compared to DP and Vezo.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 am

Post by d3x »

dan wrote:the scum fakeclaims have a pattern
And what. pray tell, would that pattern be?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:50 am

Post by LimMePls »

Slicey wrote:LMP's attack of Kthx is bad bad bad. Kthx is almost undoubtably town, how are you not seeing this?
Am I the only one that thinks Kthx's 2nd post today seemed scummy? Maybe I'm too defensive since he calls me scum in it, but that post was completely unnecessary. See my other posts for my explanation of 1292. We all thought one of Kthx or Blaze was going to flip scum there. The fact that he felt so hyper-defensive about it struck me as not compatible with being "undoubtably town". If he is so "undoubtably town" what was the need for his immediate defensiveness?
This is why I made the original name case yesterday. I knew who I was and I was seeing everyone else's flips/claims and d3x's claim is very strange in that group. DP's unNKable claim while we're just name claiming seems strange. It also doesn't fit because all of the other pilots who have had powers have been 1-shot powers.
I actually think today's lynch should be d3x or DP, and of the two, DP's claim seems worst to me.

Vote: DP
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:19 am

Post by bv310 »

@DP:
What's the flavour justification for being unNKable?

I don't think we should lynch anyone until this question is answered. Wedge is one of those characters that's going to be expected, like Chewie, so it would make sense as a solid fakeclaim.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

d3x (4)
- bv310, danakillsu, Scott Brosius, Kthxbye
wolframnhart (0)
-
ooba (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
Dragon Phoenix (2)
- Slicey, LynchMePls
Slicey (0)
-
LynchMePls (0)
-
vezopiraka (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
danakillsu (0)
-
Kthxbye (0)
-
bv310 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (6)
- d3x, wolframnhart, ooba, Kast, Dragon Phoenix, vezopiraka

12 votes available, 7 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is July 2, ~ 8 pm PDT.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

d3x
: out of the lynchable suspects we have today, who are the 3 you think are most likely scum and why? Here's the list again for easy reference.

Dragon Phoenix - claimed Wedge Antilles. UnNKable Townie
d3x - claimed Wicket. VT.
vezopiraka - claimed Derek Klivian. VT.
LynchMePls - Mon Mothma. unknown.
Slicey - Carlist Rieekan. unknown.
ooba - claimed Jan Dodonna. unknown.

vezo
: same question to you as to d3x. also, I'd like to hear your theory about last night's lack of NK's. I'd also like you to just participate in general.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

add the word "claimed" in front of LMP and Slicey's claimed roles as I forgot to. They are by no means confirmed.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Scum members appear to have furry animals as their fake claims, and that's what you claimed.
Empire members seems to have somewhat major characters (as far as their impact, not screen time) as their fake claims, and that's what Lynch claimed. DP's claim again doesn't fit here, so I'm really wondering what's up with that, but maybe I'll figure that out later.
add the word "claimed" in front of LMP and Slicey's claimed roles as I forgot to. They are by no means confirmed.
Is ooba's claim confirmed?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

no, but I had "claimed" in there already. I just forgot to add "claimed" in front of the other 2.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by danakillsu »

sorry.
vezo: same question to you as to d3x. also, I'd like to hear your theory about last night's lack of NK's. I'd also like you to just participate in general.
This.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by LimMePls »

danakillsu wrote:Empire members seems to have somewhat major characters (as far as their impact, not screen time) as their fake claims, and that's what Lynch claimed.
What are you smoking? How can Mon Mothma and Obi Wan be anywhere near the same thing impact wise? Mon Mothma is a really minor character.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

bv310 wrote:
@DP:
What's the flavour justification for being unNKable?

I don't think we should lynch anyone until this question is answered. Wedge is one of those characters that's going to be expected, like Chewie, so it would make sense as a solid fakeclaim.
Basically, since I survived so many battles I survive night attacks.

As the commander I guess my ability is nightly rather than one shot as for the others.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

danakillsu wrote:
Scum members appear to have furry animals as their fake claims, and that's what you claimed.
Empire members seems to have somewhat major characters (as far as their impact, not screen time) as their fake claims, and that's what Lynch claimed.
DP's claim again doesn't fit here, so I'm really wondering what's up with that, but maybe I'll figure that out later.
Is ooba's claim confirmed?
My bolding. Ever consider that the explanation could be that I am not scum?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by d3x »

dan wrote:Scum members appear to have furry animals as their fake claims, and that's what you claimed.
Did I miss RC's FakeClaim? Or are you suggesting solely due to WS's Chewie Claim that there's a pattern between him and me? Because if you are, that's reaching, ridiculous, and just plain stupid. You suggested that they have this
and
it's my Claim, thus stating that regardless of what my Claim is, they have this 'pattern'. Hell, you could make the same argument for all of the Others to have Cloud City based FakeClaims. One popped up, thus there's a pattern!!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!

----------------------------------------

@Kthx- I like vezo because he's scummy as hell {though Blaze took this NewbScum cake and look where that ended up}.

I like DP b/c he leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I especially don't like the UnNKable stuff and the flavor that accompanies it. In fact, the last few Scum/AntiTown were caught for similar reasons...

Vote:DP

I'm not feeling LynchScum, but maybe oobaScum. It's an outside possibility.

--------------------------

I think today's Lynch should be between myself, DP, and vezo. I'm putting myself out there because if I live through a few more Days, the practicality of me surviving into an EndGame scenario is really high. I think this would be
horribly
bad for the Town considering the amount of mistrust that's sitting out there on me atm. In fact, I might suggest that Scum are stalling my inevitable Lynch for this exact reason.

GTKAS - d3x
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:20 am

Post by danakillsu »

What are you smoking? How can Mon Mothma and Obi Wan be anywhere near the same thing impact wise? Mon Mothma is a really minor character.
I'll say it again, slowly: IMPACT, not SCREENTIME. In case you didn't know, Mon Mothma is essentially the Rebel LEADER. She provides the military strategy for the entire Rebellion. I'm not debating the fact that she does not appear much in the movie, but she is important nonetheless. And also, there's no need to get so irate. I haven't really accused you of being scum, just drawn a link between your claim and the fakeclaim of Darth Vader.
Did I miss RC's FakeClaim? Or are you suggesting solely due to WS's Chewie Claim that there's a pattern between him and me? Because if you are, that's reaching, ridiculous, and just plain stupid. You suggested that they have this and it's my Claim, thus stating that regardless of what my Claim is, they have this 'pattern'. Hell, you could make the same argument for all of the Others to have Cloud City based FakeClaims. One popped up, thus there's a pattern!!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!
I assumed RC never claimed because he was killed N3. But I may have missed something in my read. Yes, I am suggesting this. WS's claim was a furry animal, so is yours. That is all I am saying, and it is the undisputed truth. I choose to draw a conclusion from this that you are even more likely to be on the same team as he was, and I don't see how you can say it's that ridiculous. It's as much of a pattern as I could possibly see, since RC (I think) never claimed. I'll iso him now.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

No, RC didn't ever claim. So we only have WS's claim to go on to establish a scum fakeclaim pattern.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:37 am

Post by danakillsu »

Basically, since I survived so many battles I survive night attacks.

As the commander I guess my ability is nightly rather than one shot as for the others.
This makes absolutely no sense to me.
My bolding. Ever consider that the explanation could be that I am not scum?
Presumably rhetorical. The reasons I hesitate to say that you're not scum are these:
1) You didn't have to use your fakeclaim, if you are scum.
2) You are scummy for reasons that have nothing to do with your claim.
3) It is possible that scum fakeclaims do not have a pattern, even though it looks as if they do.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:24 am

Post by Kthxbye »

let's not forget that we already have a rebel leader...me. Hell, it actually says so in my PM. Not saying we don't have more than one leader, as I don't get the impression that my role says I'm the ONLY one, just saying that I am a leader, a pretty prestigious leader, and my ability was a one shot. UnNKable townie bothers me more and more as a claim, especially since a power or lack-there-of claim was unprovoked and not asked for.

I'm cool with a DP or d3x lynch today. I'm leaning DP at the moment. Here, I'll even prove it...

Unvote. Vote: Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:09 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Two way run for the noose then..
Vote d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:43 am

Post by d3x »

And they're off!
d3x takes an early lead out of the gate,
Going into turn two, DP is making a strong showing,
They're virtually neck and neck after the straight away,
d3x is pulling ahead!
Turn four has d3x by a nose!
It's d3x and DP!
d3x and DP!

@Kthx- What exactly is the flavor on your Mass RB ability, btw?

GTKAS - d3x
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:51 am

Post by ooba »

Half way through my ISO reads. Something for Slicey:

"I think there is at least one scum between Blaze and dana." - Your thoughts on this now after the Blaze flip?

"BTW, totally forgot to mention this earlier, but I have a pretty good reason to believe that Vezo is fakeclaiming." - you should share this info right now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”