chihuahua0
chihuahua0
Townie
chihuahua0
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:44 am

Post by chihuahua0 »

Hi My Milked Eek. Thanks for defending me.

I wonder what's with ant. He hadn't post a lot. Is he being silent in purpose?
Show
Love the Chihuahua...
Or the Teddy Bear Gets It!
VOTE: Teddy Bear

Anyone who thinks I am a wagon is a Robloxianist. Period.
chihuahua0
chihuahua0
Townie
chihuahua0
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:49 am

Post by chihuahua0 »

Oh, and what about 13emily14?

Unfortuantly, I think it's too early to prod.
Show
Love the Chihuahua...

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:50 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

chihuahua0 wrote:Oh, and what about 13emily14?

Are you asking me if emily is scummy?
No, she isn't.
Eek
!
chihuahua0
chihuahua0
Townie
chihuahua0
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:52 am

Post by chihuahua0 »

My Milked Eek wrote:
chihuahua0 wrote:Oh, and what about 13emily14?

Are you asking me if emily is scummy?
No, she isn't.
you only say that because she hardly ever posted.
Show
Love the Chihuahua...

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:52 am

Post by ZazieR »

Brejnev wrote:And I guess I was "glad" that twinkie noticed (now I realise that wasn't the right word to use lol) because i was going off topic for a long time but only after like 10 posts or so, on the third page did someone criticise me for that (meaning I expected someone to criticise me for that a long time ago)
Now this is interesting as after it was pointed out, it took you some time before you mentioned anything you thought was scummy. And with all these thoughts, you also gave a reason that makes it seem why it's not scummy or not worthwile to vote one of them.

@Chi0
I was talking about the pressure votes you were using, not those being used against you (If you can call them pressure votes).
Secondly, what bothers me is that you had a reason that gave you the impression Brej isn't scum. And now you do vote him.

I don't know what to think of Brej's posts after he voted Chi0. Everybody can make mistakes, but it's still a good point? I really need an explanation to that.
But I do agree with one of his questions. Chi0, why is Equi cleared?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:53 am

Post by ZazieR »

The game just started yesterday ._.
Ignore the ''R''
chihuahua0
chihuahua0
Townie
chihuahua0
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:55 am

Post by chihuahua0 »

I said he was cleared
for now
. No use pressuring someone who isn't online right now. And Brej is acting more scummier.

I wished I memorized the tells on the wiki pages.
Show
Love the Chihuahua...

Brejnev
Brejnev
Ninja
Brejnev
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Brejnev »

I didn't know that you guys wanted an explanation to that statement os badly, that's why I posted it late, and I also thought that you figured that out or at least assumed, so why do you think I said I was glad that twinkie pointed it out?
Ignorance is Bliss
Brejnev
Brejnev
Ninja
Brejnev
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Brejnev »

Ok I really want someone to make it clear what does SCUMMY mean?
Ignorance is Bliss
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:00 am

Post by ZazieR »

chihuahua0 wrote:I said he was cleared
for now
. No use pressuring someone who isn't online right now. And Brej is acting more scummier.

I wished I memorized the tells on the wiki pages.
But he will be back eventually? And I don't think you've explained the FoS yet against Equi. Could you do so?
I'd also like to know what happened to you presuming Brej to be town.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:03 am

Post by ZazieR »

Brejnev wrote:I didn't know that you guys wanted an explanation to that statement os badly, that's why I posted it late, and I also thought that you figured that out or at least assumed, so why do you think I said I was glad that twinkie pointed it out?
I don't understand this post.
And when something's or someone's scummy, you think he's doing it from a scum perspective.
Ignore the ''R''
Brejnev
Brejnev
Ninja
Brejnev
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:03 am

Post by Brejnev »

@Zazi , I meant that I guess it's logical to follow the thought processes of the more experienced players as I ( and probably Chi) assumes that they think more and are more familiar with the strategies of the game however, what I said is that even the most experienced person can make mistakes regardless of who he is as after all and especially at this stage this is more or less (or at least I see it as such) a guessing game. I mereley said that I am glad he gave me reason for voting for me even though I pointed out it wasn't the best of reasons.
Ignorance is Bliss
Brejnev
Brejnev
Ninja
Brejnev
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Brejnev »

ZazieR wrote:
Brejnev wrote:And I guess I was "glad" that twinkie noticed (now I realise that wasn't the right word to use lol) because i was going off topic for a long time but only after like 10 posts or so, on the third page did someone criticise me for that (meaning I expected someone to criticise me for that a long time ago)
Now this is interesting as after it was pointed out, it took you some time before you mentioned anything you thought was scummy. And with all these thoughts, you also gave a reason that makes it seem why it's not scummy or not worthwile to vote one of them.
I'm asking you why you thought I was glad.
Ignorance is Bliss
Brejnev
Brejnev
Ninja
Brejnev
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Brejnev »

I'd also like to know why you guys think I'm acting scummy.
Ignorance is Bliss
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:12 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

This stage, I think you mean Day 1, is not a guessing game. Not in this game. I already have some firm town reads on a few people and some scum (gut) reads. And we're not even 24 hours in, I'm so going to love this game.

As to why Brej is scummy:
That one post that Zaz quoted means that even though you might have scumreads you will not act on them. This means you have no commitment to your opinions and as such cannot be accredited for them. And if squinting my eyes a bit, I can distinguish some backpedaling potential in it.
Eek
!
Brejnev
Brejnev
Ninja
Brejnev
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Brejnev »

Zaz quoted quite a few posts, please tell me which one is exactly the one you have in mind and I will answer for myself, however I don't think it matters anymore because you will find as way to criticise me regardless and I guess I will ultimately be lynched.
Ignorance is Bliss
Brejnev
Brejnev
Ninja
Brejnev
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Brejnev »

So, let's say I was mafia, doesn't it seem strange that I haven't teamed up with anyone or seem to be in "bad" relations with almost everyone (meaning everyone suspects me mostly for now, those who don't being offline).
Ignorance is Bliss
Brejnev
Brejnev
Ninja
Brejnev
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Brejnev »

What I'm saying is that am I not being too conspicuous to be mafia, wouldn't mafia try to hide from attention?
Anyway, I have to go for now, won't be back soon, bye and have fun.
Ignorance is Bliss
chihuahua0
chihuahua0
Townie
chihuahua0
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:27 am

Post by chihuahua0 »

Bye.
Show
Love the Chihuahua...

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:52 am

Post by Equinox »

This one really fast-moving game. I LOVE IT.

EBWOPreview: I apologize for the wall of quotes.
chihuahua0 wrote:I only voted for you because it seems like the
better players think you're scum
Don't follow the ICs and SEs just because they are experienced; they could be mafia jumping on Brejnev. We're good to listen to for things like game mechanics, what is and isn't a tell, game play in certain situations, etc., but when we're scum hunting, we're playing to our win condition. Always be careful.

I'll note that you're quite happy to follow the IC, though. This isn't the first time.
Brejnev wrote:Wow, I was waiting for someone to accuse me of that lol, so glad you noticed.
Apparently, this is the post in contention. What I find interesting is Brejnev knows he hasn't been contributing much, yet he did nothing to fix it. However, this statement itself is not a scum tell; I can see newb town saying this, too. Worth an IGMEOY (I've Got My Eye On You) but not an actual vote, IMO.
Ant_to_the_max wrote:I seemed to draw attention to myself so not only did the cop use his night action on me, but the mafia also decided it would be in the best interest to kill me that night
As a townie, you shouldn't fear the mafia killing you during the night. It means you're doing something right. Your number one objective is to find the scum; getting night-killed just happens to be an occupational hazard. In the event that you die, we use what you've left behind, so dying isn't so bad.
Brejnev wrote:However, the vote stays as I don't think I have enough evidence to suspect either of the above and so will continue to place random votes.
But you do suspect us, correct? Therefore, you shouldn't be placing random votes anymore. Either question us to generate more evidence, or vote us and pressure us into responding. Placing random votes seems, to me, to be a really easy cop-out when one of us gets lynched and flips town. Scummy!
Brejnev wrote:Tell me how I can help town and I will
Scum hunting. Take stances, question people, pressure scum, and be aggressive.

I can see a newbie saying this, but what's going through my head right now is: If Brejnev is town, there should be no need to ask this question at all; if Brejnev is scum, perhaps there is reason because scum hunting won't come so naturally then.
chihuahua0 wrote:Thinking about it, Equionx is pretty much clear for now. I'm going to shift my vote at the end of my post.
While I am glad that you've cleared me, what I find interesting is you backed down after you were pressured by ZazieR.
My Milked Eek wrote:If anyone can point out to me why exactly that's scummy, then sure, let's go, but right now I only see a mindless wagon over a stupid reason.
Explain why you feel the things that chihuahua0 are saying and doing are
not
scummy. I've outlined each post I had a problem with; I don't feel this is a mindless wagon. chiahuahua0 needs better explanations than "I like pressure votes," especially when he's showing signs of following authority.
Brejnev wrote:I'd also like to know why you guys think I'm acting scummy.
Either a newb town question or a really, really scummy question. I'm going to assume the latter for the moment. Scum would need to know what they're doing wrong; otherwise, they have no way of knowing until Night 1 when they can talk with their partner. The other way to find out is to ask. Asking for reasoning behind votes is fine, but asking people why they think you're scummy is not so good. Why did you ask this question?

Also, Brejnev, this post and this post are useless. Speculating in this manner gets you nowhere because we have no way of knowing why scum do things without consulting a psychic.
Brejnev wrote:however I don't think it matters anymore because you will find as way to criticise me regardless and I guess I will ultimately be lynched.
Don't give up! If you are town, you know the cases against you right now are wrong. You need to convince us of this fact. If you're scum, well, hey, we're correct. Still try to convince us we're wrong.
Morthas
Morthas
Goon
Morthas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Morthas »

After skimming through everyones posts

Brej - Draws alot of attention with offtopicness and continues after it was pointed out, seems like as if he isnt taking this game seriously

Twinkie - 3 total posts with no scum hunting ( not one to speak as of now ) Which tells me that he is uhh i am sure there was a word for it, anyway i think he is not contributing and i find it scummy so FOS or IGMEON

Ant - Pokemon the game came out first you liar, slight year diffrence but still,
Actually yes I do. My last game was horrible. We had our first lynch 3 pages in. I seemed to draw attention to myself so not only did the cop use his night action on me, but the mafia also decided it would be in the best interest to kill me that night :( The game ended up with a perfect Mafia win. So anything resembling a repeat would be very upsetting for me.
it seems you are risking the same to happen again by letting Brejnev grab all the attention and having not much contribution, maybe some scum hunting will prevent that from happening

Equinox -
Ah, I misread your post. Still, I agree it's possible that scum would try to distance in RVS... except it wouldn't be that much of a significant action, since it is a random vote. My jumping on chihuahua0 might be better classified as distancing (or even bussing, since I'm formally accusing him), if indeed I am scum.
That post to me it seems you are distracting us from Ant and giving the attention to chi which i find slightly suspicious

Milked Eek - I dont see anything that i can comment on apart to ask why do you not think Emily is scummy

Zazier- No thoughts..after constant rereading /headesk/

Emily - Nothing again.. really

Chi - i find it weird how he only wagons Brej after being ''told'' which makes me think he is Scumbuddies with him, because he had to be pressured in order to do so.. Distancing?

My first try on scumhunting so i probably have some mistakes, also not voting yet because i dont feel as if i have enough reason to do so as of now..
Capitalism, ho
Twinkie
Twinkie
Townie
Twinkie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Twinkie »

Okay, Now I have thoroughly read through instead of just skim.

Page one:

Small town read on C0 for this wagoning, it can be helpful.
Equinox wrote:This is the most interesting RVS I have ever seen.

Unvote, Vote: chihuahua0

...for attempting to buddy up to My Milked Eek!
C0 wrote:Ah Ha!

FOS: Equinox.

People who buddy up are considered scum. You been warned.
Uhm, he was accusing you have buddying, and you just said people who buddy are scum. Are you claiming scum?
Uhm, Why did you vote him? OMGUS?

Page 2:

But, you think he is mafia... but he hasn't said anything that suggests he is?

Page 3:

more of what Equinox is accusing him off... yet he doesn't vote.
Pretty much a pointless post...

Page 4:

Really? a RVS vote on PAGE FOUR... we are well past RVS.
C0 wrote:Now I think I'm panicing now.
You panic after just 3 votes? Scummy.
C0 wrote:I only voted for you because it seems like the better players think you're scum.
Terrible reasoning.

Page 5

C0 wrote:Hi My Milked Eek. Thanks for defending me.
I read that like you were talking to your scumbuddy.
Slight town read on Equinox after his last post.
Morthas wrote:3 total posts with no scum hunting ( not one to speak as of now ) Which tells me that he is uhh i am sure there was a word for it, anyway i think he is not contributing and i find it scummy so FOS or IGMEON
No scum hunting? I believe I have done more than you. All of my previous posts have been building a case on Brejnev. You haven't really taken on stances on anyone, and aren't voting... It is very good to vote FYI.

Slight town read on Equinox, decent town read on zaz, Null on everyone else but Brejnev and C0. IGMEOY.. Ant is a little scummy too.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Brejnev wrote:so why haven't you voted yet Ant?
Still trying to see how a good RVS should go. When I normally played this game (on Warcraft 3) I like not act until I have enough evidence to make an informed decision.
chihuahua0 wrote: I wonder what's with ant. He hadn't post a lot. Is he being silent in purpose?
No. While I am normally the silent type I will try to contribute as much as I can. This game just started at a horrible time for me. It started a couple hours before I had to go to work. Today I just got home from church and have to be off for work in an hour. Weekdays I am really free and will be able to contribute more during the conversations and not just bursts. Tonight I will have my observations posted but I live on the west coast so most of you will probably be asleep when I post it.

*continues skimming pages 3 through 5*
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
13emily14
13emily14
Townie
13emily14
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 am

Post by 13emily14 »

I really wish I would manage to be online the same time as you guys.
Brejnev wrote:Yeah, you have a point. Equinox seems the most suspicious to me, he started the voting and was the first one to change his vote, yet his reasons for doing so seem logical. Chi is another of my suspects as he seems to be quite aggressive with his voting. He also hasn't defended himself after you guys ganged up on him, however to me he seems (if he is mafia) as either a very experienced or inexperienced player,y et I doubt both of these suspicions as he seems more of a townie to me. And I also suspect you MME, there is some sort of creepy silence looming about you. However, the vote stays as I don't think I have enough evidence to suspect either of the above and so will continue to place random votes
So...wait. You're going to continue posting random votes based on the "meeny miny mo" system, even though you have suspicions about a number of people? Wouldn't it be smarter to not vote and question/accuse people of things and discuss them to continue scumhunting, or to vote one of the people you suspect to guage their reaction, than to just place random meaningless votes? It seems like we've pretty much left the RVS, since most of us at least have some sort of good/bad feelings towards different people. Why aren't you voting for people you actually suspect to be scum?

Also, about your older post where you mentioned a bunch of stuff basically saying you could think someone was scummy for the same reason you might think they were pro-town. That's why you ask questions and get answers from people, so you can decide that for yourself.
chihuahua0 wrote:Thinking about it, Equionx is pretty much clear for now. I'm going to shift my vote at the end of my post.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Brejnev since he supposly the second suspect, I'll do what you said was logical and join the wagon against him.
1. Why is Equionx clear to you now? Thinking about what? Can you explain why you suddenly decided he's clear please? In reference to your explanation as him not being online....that makes him not scum?

2. I understand listening to the SE and IC for things you're learning about the game...but they're playing too. I know someone explained that already, so I just want to know if you have any reasons against him besides that someone else said he was a suspect.
My Milked Eek wrote:Remind me, why is chihuahua being wagoned again? Still for her his wagon post with the "I agree with eek" thing? If anyone can point out to me why exactly that's scummy, then sure, let's go, but right now I only see a mindless wagon over a stupid reason. The wagon is crap and you know it.
I wouldn't call the wagon crap. I listed the reasons I voted for him. It seemed like he was buddying up there, and then he accused someone of doing exactly what he was doing. And I don't remember him ever explaining that part of it....
So I think, especially this early in the game, I had reasonable reasons to vote against him.
Brejnev wrote:I'd also like to know why you guys think I'm acting scummy.
Equinox pretty much covered my reaction to this. I'm not sure if you're asking so you know what not to do because you're scum...or you're just a townie asking a question like that. It's looking pretty scummy to me though.

So, in summary here, I still hold my past suspicions of Chi0, along with the fact that he just voted for Brej because some other person decided they were suspicious of him and he just randomly decided that Equi was cleared.
However,
FoS: Brejnev

He explains his reasons he thinks people are scummy, and yet he continues to random vote. And then he asked about what he was doing that was scummy. Not to mention it's looking like he's giving up from his post about Zaz's quotes... The reason we're asking, once again, is so that we can get your answer to decide if you're scum or not.

Also,
Unvote: Chihuahua0

I'm going to watch these two, but Brej seems more suspicious to me at the moment. I want to hear his explanations to everything before I decide on whom to place my vote again.
I will be V/LA from Saturday, July 10th to about July 31st or August 1st working at a camp!!!
Don't worry, I'll be back :) .
chihuahua0
chihuahua0
Townie
chihuahua0
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 am

Post by chihuahua0 »

I'm reading through all of this right now.
Show
Love the Chihuahua...

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”