Mini 993: The Kids Don't Like It - Game Over.

Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Zorblag »

Vote Count 1.7

The numbers by the voters indicate the order in which the vote was cast. If two or more players are tied for the most votes to lynch at the deadline the tiebreaker will be the player who has the earliest active vote.

Seraphim: 2: MafiaSSK (15), Nachomamma8 (22)
MafiaSSK: 2: Ellibereth (16), Fate (18)
Nachomamma8: 2: Seraphim (19), Pomegranate (21)

Not voting: KittyMo

With 7 players alive it takes 4 to lynch. Currently Seraphim would be lynched at deadline. Deadline is 2:00 PM EDT/11:00 AM PDT on Monday, June 28th. Countdown Timer.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Forgetting scum have daytalk here:
Seraphim wrote:Lurking + shitty content = scum

Waitwaitwait. Scum have fucking daytalk. Huh. Lemme get back to you on that.
Baiting is here:
Seraphim wrote:Fate: You like to do crazy stuff in games, right, without thought of consequence?
Seraphim wrote:Alright. I didn't 'forget' the fact period. I forgot to consider it in my scum calculations. Difference. Big difference.
What is the difference?
Seraphim wrote:Hahahaha. Funny. Here's my policy: if you're lurking, especially in a fast game like this, you get heavier scrutiny than a player posting often. Pom was lurking. You were lurking. MafiaSSK is next if you keep posting.
Not posting in a few hours isn't classified as lurking.
Seraphim wrote:Like all your posting up until this point?
Exactly like that.
Seraphim wrote:Looks like he's admitting that his vote was mostly OMGUS, folks.
I'm proud you caught that because THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING >.>
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

JESUS having mod powers is hard. I always hit EDIT by accident instead of quote and get ALL FREAKED OUT AND STUFF.
qrt;iqy3rgfqw;

TOWN
KittyMo wrote:

...they do?
TOWN

So yeah. POMMY, NACHOY, AND SSKY.
Hm Pom wagon disintegration.
PEOPLE VOTING SERA: Fate, Kitty, Pom
GUESS THE SCUM.
Yeah the Hades and Persephone fruit thing. That was a Pomegranate right?
BUT I'm still voting for SSK. Because he needs to.
EXIST.

Has anyone else noticed that TROLL has managed to get a VOTECOUNT on the top of every page?
FLASH OF GREEN
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Seraphim wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
Seraphim wrote:So, MafiaSSK, how exactly does having "cliched responses" make me scum? Or how is my defense even "bullshit" because of aforementioned "cliched responses"?

Nacho: Why KittyMo?
Because you put less thought process into your defense. You went the easiest possible path you could. It is basically a cop out because people don't even bother trying to argue with it anymore. Suspicion then drops on you and you can walk your own way.
You don't think this would be because the case on me was weak in the first place?
A case is a case. No matter how weak it is you should always be able to defend it to the best of your ability.

Fate wrote:Or we can lynch MafiaSSK today in the case that Pom is somehow town.

He's lurking again and he SELF-PROCLAIMED that the only way to deal with that is to lynch them.

Unvote:
Vote: MafiaSSK

As long as you guys don't forget Pom is obvscum when Ellie or me dies. PROMISE ME YOU WON'T BE MANIPULATED BY SOMEONE WHO SHARES YOUR GENITALIA KITTY.
So being gone for a half day is lurking? Man you have a bad idea of what lurking is.

Seraphim wrote:No one as far as I can tell. If anyone, Pom, but I'm going to give her the benefit of a doubt right now. I'm also pretty sure Kitty is town.

We're lynching either MafiaSSK or Nacho today.
WTF why?
Seraphim wrote:Psh, I'm not going to let something small like that dampen our relationship. MafiaSSK, on the other hand, holds my eternal wrath for voting me for serious reasons. As far as I can tell, the early game wagon was created on me for RVS reasons and not real ones.
Two things wrong with this. 1. If this is the reason why you are wanting to lynch me then how is that scummy?
2. A case is a case even if RVS.

Fate wrote:Because I didn't KNOW I was putting you at L-1.

And Fate ALWAYS knows what he's doing.

KittyMo, unvote Nacho. I'm fuckin serious I don't care about you weird abstract scum reads. MafiaSS can hammer him right now knowing he was going to be the obv alternate lynch either today or tomorrow.
Why would I do that in any world? Even if I were scum I would be insta lynched tomorrow for that hammer. Even as town I don't see a good reason to lynch Nacho.

Daytalk doesn't mean that people lurk. Only in IRC, does it mean that.

So Summary of why my Vote is Where it is:
Seraphim overreacts as seen with his defense against Nacho's case and the daytalking comment. People who are guilty are more likely to be aggrivated at the littler things.
Seraphim does not defend to the best of his ability and simply throws out bullshit and hopes to be right. This can be seen in Nacho's rebuttal against Sera's defense.

Btw last post was 32 hours ago. Not that long.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Seraphim »

Baiting is here:
This is a blatant misrep of what I was trying to do there. You picked up the idea from Fate and it is false, I don't even know where to begin. It was a valid line of questioning as I tried to figure out the possibility of Fate-scum. The idea of this baiting basically assumes that I am stupid enough to think that Fate is stupid enough to vote for Nacho simply because I called him crazy. It is complete and total misrepping. I'm not even going to talk about this point anymore.
What is the difference?
I knew scum had daytalk beforehand. I felt like ignorance of portions of the setup, especially crucial information such as number of scum, number of players, etc, is more likely to be ignored by a town player, especially a vanilla town player. When I made the post you quoted, I was stating that I had forgotten that scum had daytalk in this game...oh wait. Shit, I defended this wrong earlier. This will look like backtracking but I don't care.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IGNORANCE AND FORGETTING: IGNORANCE IMPLIES NO PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OF KNOWLEDGE IGNORED. FORGETTING MEANS YOU ARE TEMPORARILY IGNORANT OF INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE HAD PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OF. I SET IGNORANCE UP AS A TOWNTELL, NOT FORGETTING.
Not posting in a few hours isn't classified as lurking.
In a game with weeklong deadlines, I am definitely willing to ignore posts without any sort of substance. The game starts on Page 2. You don't start playing until Page 7. The game started for real on Monday, and it took you approximately half of the game day to join us. Sounds like lurking to me.
I'm proud you caught that because THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING >.>
So you admit your vote is OMGUS? Excellent. Scum, right here, ladies and gentlemen.

Next post, I destroy MafiaSSK's case on me.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim overreacts as seen with his defense against Nacho's case and the daytalking comment. People who are guilty are more likely to be aggrivated at the littler things.
Seraphim does not defend to the best of his ability and simply throws out bullshit and hopes to be right. This can be seen in Nacho's rebuttal against Sera's defense.
MafiaSSK's case contradicts itself. He says that I'm "overreacting" but also says that I'm not "defending myself to the best of my ability". WTF? Choose one or the other. Am I overreacting or am I not reacting enough to attacks on me? Not to mention overreacting has never and will never be a scumtell. Just ask CKD.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:26 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Seraphim wrote:
MafiaSSK's case contradicts itself. He says that I'm "overreacting" but also says that I'm not "defending myself to the best of my ability". WTF? Choose one or the other. Am I overreacting or am I not reacting enough to attacks on me? Not to mention overreacting has never and will never be a scumtell. Just ask CKD.
How do those two contradict themselves at all? Also overreacting can be a scumtell. Scumtells depend mostly on the person who has committed them.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote

Your responses are good enough for me, and your organization of the town is definitely not what scumSeraphim would do, especially based on what you said in here.
Seraphim wrote:This is a blatant misrep of what I was trying to do there. You picked up the idea from Fate and it is false, I don't even know where to begin. It was a valid line of questioning as I tried to figure out the possibility of Fate-scum. The idea of this baiting basically assumes that I am stupid enough to think that Fate is stupid enough to vote for Nacho simply because I called him crazy. It is complete and total misrepping. I'm not even going to talk about this point anymore.
Okay, maybe baiting was the wrong word. Trapping's a better one. It's early day 1 and I haven't been posting a whole lot of content, so Fate most likely doesn't have the strongest of reads on me. You're essentially daring him to hammer "Nacho's at L-1 and you're a crazy guy, why aren't you hammering?", and making him look bad pretty much no matter what he does.

He hammers and I'm town, thus he's scum for quickhammering a townie and expecting to get away with it just because you told him to.
He hammers and I'm scum; doesn't make him townie since you dared him to do it, and he was probably bussing because he was backed into a corner.
He doesn't hammer and I turn up town: Doesn't look good initially since it goes against his personality; he knew he'd look bad if he hammered and I turned up town, so that's why he went against his meta.
He doesn't hammer and I'm scum: He was refusing to hammer his partner.

Although, I don't think you realized this when you posted, so I don't really think you're scum.

Pom, why do you think that I'm scum?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Seraphim »

How do those two contradict themselves at all? Also overreacting can be a scumtell. Scumtells depend mostly on the person who has committed them.
You are saying I am overreacting while also apparently not reacting enough when defending myself which would probably be the one place where I'd want to overreact.

Also, "depending on the person who has committed them"? Now we're playing the meta game? Seriously? Do you have any definite proof to back up the idea that I overreact when I'm scum?

---

Nacho: I certainly wasn't trying to do that though I can see how you can think that. What do you think of MafiaSSK's case on me?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm not sure I understand it correctly. I think he's accusing you of using overaggressiveness as a smokescreen to cover up a lack of content, but I don't agree with that at all.

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 am

Post by KittyMo »

un-V/LA

Nacho: I'm curious what you got out of the RVS conversation with me, since you seemed to ignore my answers for the most part. What were you expecting to get out of voting me?
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

SSK, WHAT WAS THE ORIGINAL CASE ON SERA HMMMM?
FLASH OF GREEN
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Fate »

Let me guess, I'm going to scroll up and see Mafia posting a LOT more frequently now that he's under pressure?

Yeah whatever. Just hammer it he won't change his ways.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Nah wait, I guess I have been a little TOO bloodthirsty lately.

You aren't lurking MafiaSSK
MAH BAD I DO LURK BY POSTS PER PAGE NOT POSTS PER DAY.

Unvote:
Vote: Pom
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Pom, why do you think that I'm scum?
Well, less so now than before, but it was mainly because you weren't be very serious once to RVS was clearly over (IIRC), and then you started lurking.

And kind of separately, what you said about baiting
Okay, maybe baiting was the wrong word. Trapping's a better one. It's early day 1 and I haven't been posting a whole lot of content, so Fate most likely doesn't have the strongest of reads on me. You're essentially daring him to hammer "Nacho's at L-1 and you're a crazy guy, why aren't you hammering?", and making him look bad pretty much no matter what he does.

He hammers and I'm town, thus he's scum for quickhammering a townie and expecting to get away with it just because you told him to.
He hammers and I'm scum; doesn't make him townie since you dared him to do it, and he was probably bussing because he was backed into a corner.
He doesn't hammer and I turn up town: Doesn't look good initially since it goes against his personality; he knew he'd look bad if he hammered and I turned up town, so that's why he went against his meta.
He doesn't hammer and I'm scum: He was refusing to hammer his partner.
doesn't make enough sense to me.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Fate »

It makes PERFECT sense, he read it the same way I did and I am town so so is NACHO.

Nacho just needs to wake up and realize SERAPH DIDNT MEAN IT THAT WAY, HE MEANT IT AS A WAY TO UNDERSTAND FATE AND HIS EARLIER UNVOTE. MOVE ON PLEASE.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Fate wrote:It makes PERFECT sense, he read it the same way I did and I am town so so is NACHO.

Nacho just needs to wake up and realize SERAPH DIDNT MEAN IT THAT WAY, HE MEANT IT AS A WAY TO UNDERSTAND FATE AND HIS EARLIER UNVOTE. MOVE ON PLEASE.
It made sense, but what Seraphim asked obviously wasn't meant to bait you in that way. What didn't make sense that Seraphim would mean it in that way.

(We kind of agree for once. Something must be up.)
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Fate »

NO NOTHINGS UP.

YOU ARE OBVSCUM BECAUSE YOU DARED TO LAY A VOTE ON ME.

DIE
FIRE
IN?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

no not quite
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

WAAAIT POMMY VOTED FOR FATE?
WHERE??

SSK HAS STILL ONLY TALKED TO SERA
IT MAKES ME SAD
FLASH OF GREEN
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Fate »

ELLIE I ONLY UNVOTE SSK BECAUSE I HAD VOTED HIM JUST FOR LURKING.

I WAS WRONG ABOUT THAT.

HE STILL DESERVES ROPE FOR THE SHIT HE POSTS WHEN HE DOES POST THOUGH, SO I'M STILL DOWN.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Elli

Ellibereth wrote:SSK, WHAT WAS THE ORIGINAL CASE ON SERA HMMMM?
The RVS thingy.
Ellibereth wrote: SSK HAS STILL ONLY TALKED TO SERA
IT MAKES ME SAD
HI ELLI! BE HAPPY!

Fate

Fate wrote:Let me guess, I'm going to scroll up and see Mafia posting a LOT more frequently now that he's under pressure?
Yup. Human reaction.
Fate wrote:ELLIE I ONLY UNVOTE SSK BECAUSE I HAD VOTED HIM JUST FOR LURKING.

I WAS WRONG ABOUT THAT.

HE STILL DESERVES ROPE FOR THE SHIT HE POSTS WHEN HE DOES POST THOUGH, SO I'M STILL DOWN.
Wanna follow that up with a vote?

Nacho

Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm not sure I understand it correctly. I think he's accusing you of using overaggressiveness as a smokescreen to cover up a lack of content, but I don't agree with that at all.
Nope. What do you want me to clarify?

Sera
Seraphim wrote:
You are saying I am overreacting while also apparently not reacting enough when defending myself which would probably be the one place where I'd want to overreact.

Also, "depending on the person who has committed them"? Now we're playing the meta game?
Seriously?
Do you have any definite proof to back up the idea that I overreact when I'm scum?
Bah. Both of the times are bad is what I am saying there. You either don't defend yourself enough like when you use cliche defenses or you overly defend yourself and use aggressive phrases like the bolded.

Yes I am playing the meta game. And no I do not have any immeadiate evidence to back up the idea. But I have no evidence contrary to the fact that you would not overreact when scum.

Summary of Vote:
See last post. Nothing has changed.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Fate wrote:ELLIE I ONLY UNVOTE SSK BECAUSE I HAD VOTED HIM JUST FOR LURKING.

I WAS WRONG ABOUT THAT.

All the Caps Lock doesn't make it a better post, and it's starting to hurt my eyes.

Also,
Weekly V/LA
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Ask and ye shall receive

Unvote:
Vote: MafiaSSK

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”