New York 115: Wickedestjr's Large Mafia (Game Over)

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

danakillsu wrote:DO NOT lynch Blaze, people. If been right over and over lately with my town reads and I'm getting sick of people ignoring me. I'm right, just accept it.
You are not always going to be right with your reads. Just because you have up until now doesn't mean that streak is guarateen to continue. If we lynch BlazezBr ToDay and he flips scum, what is that going to say about your "I'm always right about my town reads!" stance you take?
Karma wrote:SSBF, what do you think about me having a townread on Asaclardy?
To put it lightly, it worries me that you might have a connection with Asaclardy, given that he is scum. I feel like you're basically giving Asaclardy the n00bs john when his play IMO has been scummy throughout the entire game.
BlazezBr wrote:Vezok: This is his scummy meta, and hes a noob.
Two things I don't like about this:
1. You're basically relying on meta as a reason why he's scummy.
2. Calling him a n00b. Not only is being a n00b is a null tell (I'm not going to babysit n00bs in Large Normal, but I don't take it against them either), but this makes you hypocritical as well. You've called yourself a n00b twice, do you seriously think that we're going to put up with you calling other people n00bs?
BlazezBr wrote:Asa: He hasn't done nothing to benefit anyone so far, Play more.
This sounds like parroting to me.
BlazezBr wrote:Misty:
Noobie card
, has brought much attention then wagon was stopped by Vezok.
The bolded part is very hypocritical of you. You have played the n00b card at least twice.
BlazezBr wrote:Danakillsu: Sorry buddy, but your sounding like your scummy meta, either that or an investigator.
Once again, I don't like how you're saying he's scum because of meta. The investigator part sounds like potential rolefishing.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:38 am

Post by danakillsu »

SSBF wrote:danakillsu wrote:
DO NOT lynch Blaze, people. If been right over and over lately with my town reads and I'm getting sick of people ignoring me. I'm right, just accept it.

You are not always going to be right with your reads. Just because you have up until now doesn't mean that streak is guarateen to continue. If we lynch BlazezBr ToDay and he flips scum, what is that going to say about your "I'm always right about my town reads!" stance you take?
Though it doesn't guarantee it, it certainly makes it more probable. The fact that I keep being right shows that I'm usually right when adamant about a town read. And I would say that I was wrong and I'm glad others went through with it. But I sincerely believe this will NOT be the case.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 am

Post by danakillsu »

V/LA as noted in sig.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:00 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Mafuyu wrote:Mafuyu has a couple of thoughts.

1. Mafuyu is leaning scum on Mitsu and Adrian.
2. Mafuyu is of the opinion that Blaze and Asaclardy are not scum, but third-party, particularly Asa. Asa's play doesn't seem helpful to neither scum nor town. Meanwhile, Blaze is probably Survivor or something similar, considering his very defensive posts and floundering attitude. Mafuyu would also lynch Blaze if he tries to make that claim.
3. Mafuyu would not trust BM for more than a few days. Mafuyu would find it admirable for him to keep up the level of analysis he started with, but it seems like BM is just trying to hoard good karma for another plan. If BM lives for more than a few days, Mafuyu would be very confused, especially if BM starts flipping scum members with his lynch wagons. So, Mafuyu would approach judging BM's alignment with caution, as BM is in a very precarious situation no matter what alignment he is. It kind of dampens some of his work in terms of whether or not they were town moves or elsewise.
Holy third person, batman!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 am

Post by BlazezRb »

danakillsu wrote:
SSBF wrote:danakillsu wrote:
DO NOT lynch Blaze, people. If been right over and over lately with my town reads and I'm getting sick of people ignoring me. I'm right, just accept it.

Though it doesn't guarantee it, it certainly makes it more probable. The fact that I keep being right shows that I'm usually right when adamant about a town read. And I would say that I was wrong and I'm glad others went through with it. But I sincerely believe this will NOT be the case.
Hes right, you know, I'm not scum.

I love danas predictions, they always seem to be right.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Active Games: 5: Alive in 3, Dead in 2
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Adrien C »

Mafuyu wrote:Mafuyu has a couple of thoughts.

1. Mafuyu is leaning scum on Mitsu and Adrian.
2. Mafuyu is of the opinion that Blaze and Asaclardy are not scum, but third-party, particularly Asa. Asa's play doesn't seem helpful to neither scum nor town. Meanwhile, Blaze is probably Survivor or something similar, considering his very defensive posts and floundering attitude. Mafuyu would also lynch Blaze if he tries to make that claim.
3. Mafuyu would not trust BM for more than a few days. Mafuyu would find it admirable for him to keep up the level of analysis he started with, but it seems like BM is just trying to hoard good karma for another plan. If BM lives for more than a few days, Mafuyu would be very confused, especially if BM starts flipping scum members with his lynch wagons. So, Mafuyu would approach judging BM's alignment with caution, as BM is in a very precarious situation no matter what alignment he is. It kind of dampens some of his work in terms of whether or not they were town moves or elsewise.
1. Fair enough. May I ask why, as I would love to answer any questions you may or may not have about my alignment.

2. I don't think any of those roles are in this game. I believe it's straight town vs. mafia.

3. This...makes sense. A lot of it. But there's a bunch of variables to take into account, but this is a very good theory.
Pretend like something witty, funny, or inspiration is written here.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 18:

BlazezRb - (8) – Velocirraptor, Demonhybrid, Battle Mage, silverbullet999, Adrien C, RichardGHP, CJMiller, EGL
Mitsuru Kirijo - (3) - guy0, danakillsu, BlazezRb
Battle Mage - (2) - Mafuyu, cwf123
EGL - (2) - Sc00t, MehPlusRawr
guy0 - (2) - Toon Fighter, Sucrose
danakillsu - (1) - Mitsuru Kirijo
Asaclardy - (1) – Super Smash Bros. Fan
CJMiller - (1) - kunkstar7
Velocirraptor - (1) - Chevre
RichardGHP - (1) - q21
Toon Fighter - (1) - Karma
No-Lynch - (1) - Asaclardy
Not Voting - (0)

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Sucrose »

Adrien C wrote: 1. Fair enough. May I ask why, as I would love to answer any questions you may or may not have about my alignment.

2. I don't think any of those roles are in this game. I believe it's straight town vs. mafia.

3. This...makes sense. A lot of it. But there's a bunch of variables to take into account, but this is a very good theory.
As a townie, you think another townie believing you are scum is "fair enough," when he doesn't even list his reasons why?

How can you have any reasons to believe that this is straight town vs. mafia this early in the game?

I'm replacing Mitsu with Adrien on my Top Four list.
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Sucrose wrote:
Adrien C wrote: 1. Fair enough. May I ask why, as I would love to answer any questions you may or may not have about my alignment.

As a townie, you think another townie believing you are scum is "fair enough," when he doesn't even list his reasons why?

How can you have any reasons to believe that this is straight town vs. mafia this early in the game?

Mafuyu apparently doesn't need reasons; Mafuyu gets them from the horse's mouth.
Guh. The words.
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Unvote
Guh. The words.
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Adrien C »

Sucrose wrote:

A lot of people are sniffing at my feet. Let's get that clear. I'll even admit that I have probably played a little suspicious. But that's why I offered to answer any questions. I know I'm town and I'm clean despite that and I'm ready to do what is necessary to clear my name so we can actually get the real bad guys.

This is my first game outside the newbie forum, so I was assuming the third parties was strictly for the Theme Park forum. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

And so opportunistic of you, jump at something like that when you have made a grand total of 8 posts, 1 of which actually had content. Been lurking? And the fact you jumped like that when I was your opening random vote makes me wonder if you know more than you are willing to tell us about who is scum and who is not. I've got my eye on you.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Mafuyu seems strange. Mafuyu always talks in the third person. Mafuyu votes and unvotes without reason. Mafuyu is scummy. Maybe (and I hope I don't get crucified by this) Mafuyu = Jester.

CJMiller = Lurker. Even if, according to my previous games, it may seem a bit hypocritical, I say we should lynch lurkers (and he lurks more than I used to)

New scummy top 5:
1. guy0
2. Mafuyu
3. Mitsu
4. CJMiller
5. Asaclardy (why vote no-lynch? still waiting on that odd decision)

@ Adrien: there may be third parties in any game outside of newbie town
~Toon fighter~
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Adrien C »

Toon Fighter wrote:@ Adrien: there may be third parties in any game outside of newbie town
Thank you for that clarification. I retract the number 2 statement from my second-to-last previous post.
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Toon Fighter wrote: Mafuyu votes and unvotes without reason.
Mafuyu has yet to vote. :?
Also, Moo's BM vote holds no water in the current state of affairs.
Guh. The words.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:23 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Toon Fighter wrote:Mafuyu = Jester.
No.

You guys are putting too much thought into weird possibilities like Survivor or Jester. Cut it out.
Adrien C wrote: A lot of people are sniffing at my feet. Let's get that clear. I'll even admit that I have probably played a little suspicious.
And why do people say this?

"I admit that I played scummy/suspicious/I did this. BUT"

That's an INSTANT scum tell right there, and you just shot right up to #2.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:24 am

Post by q21 »

BlazezRb wrote:
EGL wrote:
BlazezRb wrote:
Why did you unvote and revote Misty so quickly at the slightest hint of pressure from BM? Go down at a puff of wind like Cristiano Ronaldo?
Truth be told, I made a mistake unvoting, so I was thinking of ways to get back on, I fell prey to the noob card, damnit.
So you supported the wagon but wanted to distance yourself off of it and push blame onto BM if Mitsy flipped town.

1. If you supported the wagon then why should you think Mitsy would flip town?

2. Why distance from a wagon you support?
Way I see it, person starting the fire is to blame.

For example, if player A says player C is scum, and posts alot of reasons why, then player C gets lynched as town, whos to blame for that loss, him, right?
If all those reasons player A could give are valid... then the person most to blame for the mislynch is player C for playing scummy. If the reasons are fabricated/incorrect then, yes, it reflects badly on A, but even worse on everyone else for following like sheep - because, potentially, player A was just wrong.
Mafuyu wrote:
Toon Fighter wrote: Mafuyu votes and unvotes without reason.
Mafuyu has yet to vote. :?
Also, Moo's BM vote holds no water in the current state of affairs.
You voted guy), did you not?
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:27 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

I'm sort of digging mafuyu's style... of mafuyu thinks this and that
... People were right it seems....
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Adrien C »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Adrien C wrote: A lot of people are sniffing at my feet. Let's get that clear. I'll even admit that I have probably played a little suspicious.
And why do people say this?

"I admit that I played scummy/suspicious/I did this. BUT"

That's an INSTANT scum tell right there, and you just shot right up to #2.
I "dare" you to look up my history of saying those words. I've always been town when I have done so. Let's find real scum, why don't we?
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Adrien C wrote: I "dare" you to look up my history of saying those words. I've always been town when I have done so. Let's find real scum, why don't we?
Mafuyu does not like the odds you possibly knowing this. Mafuyu also believes that Adrien knowing this completely nulls the counterpoint.
There have only been two pages since Mafuyu has joined. It isn't hard to look back to see that Mafuyu has not, desune?
Guh. The words.
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Mafuyu also just skimmed all nine pages of your post history and can't find anything relevant to your claim.
Guh. The words.
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Adrien C »

Mafuyu wrote:
Adrien C wrote: I "dare" you to look up my history of saying those words. I've always been town when I have done so. Let's find real scum, why don't we?
Mafuyu does not like the odds you possibly knowing this. Mafuyu also believes that Adrien knowing this completely nulls the counterpoint.
There have only been two pages since Mafuyu has joined. It isn't hard to look back to see that Mafuyu has not, desune?
Something EGL and sc00t, two people who know me from a different site, can vouch for is that I have a photographic memory. I know a lot of useless information. I had red beans and rice for dinner a year ago to date. The license plate number of the car that was parked next to me when I went to get groceries at Wal-Mart on Monday was LIN-453.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 am

Post by q21 »

Apologies Mafuyu, you didn't vote anyone yet. I fail at reading.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Oh sorry Mafuyu. I thought you had voted BM. My bad.
~Toon fighter~
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Mafuyu also does not see a single completed game where Adrien C flipped town.
Guh. The words.
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Adrien C »

Not on this site. I played Mafia a lot on a site called EWZine. EGL and Sc00t are also members of that site. EGL actually dragged me here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”