hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:31 am

Post by hiphop »

stop ignoring my question

At everybody besides Podium. This includes SSBF, Spyrex, Nopo, Almaster, etc.

Does "Let's do this" shown here insinuate that he is undecided on who to lynch, or pretty rock solid that he is indeed lynching the cop?
ANSWER IT. Why does nobody give their opinions on this?
SpyreX wrote:However, thats not happening since SSBF isn't going to be town.
My gut says SSBF is scum, and we should lynch him today. This is based on the last game, scumminess so far, and banned information that the mod should have deleted from the game.
However my brain says NO. We cannot, nor should we even accept the possibillity of lynching a claimed pr day 1. We have got to give them a chance. Therefore I am against all those who want a lynch of a claimed PR.
podium123456 wrote:Misrepresentation... you are implying that i should have taken your advice on what to do with a gunsmith and cop claiming, when you had only given thoughts regarding a cop claiming.
Wrong again. I am implying that you should have taken my advice into consideration about the gunsmith and cop claim after I had given it. You asked a question, so you must have been unsure of yourself, yet you showed no indication that you read my advice until your most recent post.
podium123456 wrote:After reading the bold and wondering why you would say that, i think i see what the problem is. When i said 'we lynch a cop cc here, right'... i was calling the gunsmith a cop as well... cause its a flavor cop. I think you took it to mean 'we lynch the town cop here, right... lets do this', and then i asked each of them questions... which wouldnt make sense if that's how you interpreted it.

Does that clear it up?
No, it doesn't. I don't care about the first sentence, and I don't care about the second, it is the "Let's do this." That is glaring from the page.

Let try this.
We are lynching the cop cc here, right? "Let's not do this." What does it mean? Doesn't it mean that I am saying that I disagree to lynching the cop cc? Take the negative out and what is it saying? Do you get the same feel that one sentence is linked to the first?

Fact-"Lets do this." pushing for the lynch of SSBF. Yet no vote. Looks to me that Podium is waiting for someone to bite, and then ride along.

Sando For some odd reason I am agreeing with Sando, and think that llama would not be a good lynch today.

Nopo- Where is your vote? Where are your suspicions? At this rate you are heading for a day 2 lynch. At least in my book. So you had better start pushing for something.

I am very surprised that nobody said anything about this. I am not sure if wanting a no-lynch is scummy or just anti-town.

scummy for pushing for the night without any scumbuddies dying, anti-town because
A) No information on the flip.
B) Thinks for some odd reason that all scum rests in the PRs

Then again people are more anti-town for not commenting on it at all.
llamaeatataco wrote:Anyway, I'd rather not claim but I'd also rather not lynch ssbf today. We lose absolutely nothing by lynching him d2 or d3 and we have everything to gain if he is legit cop.
QFT

Does anybody think that having two investigative roles, a miller, and no other roles is balanced? What if there were 2 sk's and no mafia in this setup? Is it believable?

vote count please

mod prod Charter, he hasn't posted in 5 days
and he isn't lurking spyrex? HA.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:34 am

Post by hiphop »

Ok I was wrong. Charter said he would be V/la till Friday. Either way it has been 2 days plus the v/la that he has been gone.
mod still prod please
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:20 am

Post by podium123456 »

hiphop wrote: Why does nobody give their opinions on this?
Maybe because they (unlike you) paid attention to what i wrote about it and realize it is a wording misunderstanding.
hiphop wrote:
podium123456 wrote:Misrepresentation... you are implying that i should have taken your advice on what to do with a gunsmith and cop claiming, when you had only given thoughts regarding a cop claiming.
Wrong again. I am implying that you should have taken my advice into consideration about the gunsmith and cop claim after I had given it. You asked a question, so you must have been unsure of yourself, yet you showed no indication that you read my advice until your most recent post.
Whoa whoa whoa. This borders on scummy arguing tactics... if there's one thing i really hate its people that jump all over the place and/or intertwine unrelated things when they are arguing. for now, ill assume that it was unintentional.

You criticized a statement i made BEFORE you gave an opinion on cop/gunsmith claiming. link Therefore, it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to take your advice into consideration before i asked it. That particular criticism you made was not valid, for the reason given.
hiphop wrote:
podium123456 wrote:After reading the bold and wondering why you would say that, i think i see what the problem is. When i said 'we lynch a cop cc here, right'... i was calling the gunsmith a cop as well... cause its a flavor cop. I think you took it to mean 'we lynch the town cop here, right... lets do this', and then i asked each of them questions... which wouldnt make sense if that's how you interpreted it.

Does that clear it up?
No, it doesn't. I don't care about the first sentence, and I don't care about the second, it is the "Let's do this." That is glaring from the page.

Let try this.
We are lynching THE cop cc here, right
? "Let's not do this." What does it mean? Doesn't it mean that I am saying that I disagree to lynching the cop cc? Take the negative out and what is it saying? Do you get the same feel that one sentence is linked to the first?

Fact-"Lets do this." pushing for the lynch of SSBF. Yet no vote. Looks to me that Podium is waiting for someone to bite, and then ride along.
I understand your heart is all a flutter because you have a personal vendetta against me, but you need to listen to what i say.

Once again, i consider gunsmith to be a cop because it is a flavor cop... i was referring to both. You need to consider the first sentence... especially when you keep MISQUOTING it. I said "we lynch
A
cop cc here, right" NOT "we lynch
THE
cop cc here, right". there is a big difference there. THE implies one... A implies more than one. Stop changing my words to fit your argument.

Furthermore, by your line of reasoning, IF i had meant the first part to only apply to the town cop (which i didnt), then why would i say "cc"? There is no "cc" to the town cop, that wouldnt make sense.

You need to get this straight. Dont just ignore what i am saying because you want to keep driving your initial (incorrect) assumption, because thats what it looks like you just did.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:31 am

Post by hiphop »

forget it. I am stupid. Should have got it in your last post that you explained it to me. Still wish people had not ignored my question, even though now it is irrelevant.

unvote

vote Almaster
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 am

Post by hiphop »

cc- character claim
cop character claim. Makes sense to me.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:38 am

Post by hiphop »

hiphop wrote:
unvote

vote Almaster
No, not you either.
unvote

vote Crypto
PoE.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 am

Post by podium123456 »

hiphop wrote:cc- character claim
cop character claim. Makes sense to me.
mmm. i'm used to it standing for counter claim.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Sando wrote:2 investigative roles is retardedly good, yes SSBF. For reference, I've only played 1 game with more than 1 investigative role in it as town, and Spyrex modded it I believe (PYP). There were also more players in that game, and the investigative roles still dominated the game and the scum never stood a chance. And that was a tracker/gunsmith combo, cop/gunsmith would be more broken I feel.
How many investigative roles were in the game? Were there any other town roles aside from the investigative role? Also, was there a variation of a millar? I for one still see a gunsmith/cop combination not as unusually strange, especially when we have a millar in the mix, even in an eleven-player set-up like this. You could at least link to the game.

hiphop asks a few good questions here and I suggest everyone answer these:
hiphop wrote:Does anybody think that having two investigative roles, a miller, and no other roles is balanced?
I'd say yes. I honestly don't see how having just two investigative roles, a miller, and no other town PR's is near impossible to see. This is why I currently believe charter's claim for the moment (nopointinactingup's claim depend on how he plays, right now, I'm null on him).
hiphop wrote:What if there were 2 sk's and no mafia in this setup? Is it believable?
It's possible, as this does remind me of Newbie 5 in Smash World Forums, except that game had two scums factions instead of the hypothetical two Indies and no Mafia faction you're suggesting. However, that sounds a bit too themish to me. I'm not ready to rule it out as a possibility, but I just don't see it happening.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by charter »

Ok, finally back in town, I'm reading now and will have a post in a few hours.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

@Hiphop: I can think of apparent benefits of No-Lynch but I guess if I rethink, it really is anti-town. The reason I have no vote right now is the my biggest suspect has PR claimed. Podium's wording doesn't tell much in my opinion, and it's probably the only close-to-suspicious things he have said so far so I'm not willing to lynch him. Plus he wrote that right after Charter said
charter wrote:
SSBF is lying. I'm a gunsmith.
so it's really understandable he could say something like that in agreement with a counterclaim.

Vote: Crypto
because I'm also uneasy with his lurking in recent posts.
Justice will prevail
\m/
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

Well balls. I just found out that
I'm going to v/la from tomorrow through Friday.
Not even two full days at home. Oh well, that's right in the night anyway.

Anyway, do you guys want me to claim or not? I'm kind of busy atm so I haven't had time to do much more than skim the last couple of pages or to write about it if I had. I will however reiterate my stance on lynching ssbf: do it tomorrow/day after tomorrow. Who do I propose we should lynch instead? Sando.
unvote, vote: Sando
just in case I wasn't already voting him.
The game. Guess what? You just lost it.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by crypto »

Lurking in recent posts? Are you fucking blind? I've been V/La for ten days and I'm rereading and taking my sweet time about it because I can. Go away.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by crypto »

This sucks violently. I'm tempted to not even post my reads because the last few pages have
completely
screwed them up, but whatever. I'm pretty sure they're mega bad.

TOWN

charter
Sando
llamaeatataco
hiphop
Wickedestjr

SCUM

Super Smash Bros. Fan*
nopointinactingup
podium123456

NULL

AlmasterGM
podium123456
SpyreX

* Prior to cop claim.

AlmasterGM and SpyreX both induce headaches of vein-popping proportions. I keep wanting to call both of them scum but then they each come out with these posts that look genuinely town. They both have had some solid analytical posts and Spyre's rage train got to me—though I suspect I may just be getting soft.

I really don't see what all the rage about llamaeatataco is about. There are much better lynch options. His excitement about hearing opinions on his Sando case early on looked like eager town play, and his stuff at the top of page 8 also looked town.

Sando I had a town read early on but he's heading toward null. I feel like he's been gradually slipping out of site into the pool of text walls and such. I'll have to reread him in isolation though.

Podium I originally had as a town read, but then I decided I was being way too lenient and bumped him down to null. There have been points where his uncertainty ("I can't meta these people, ergo I have poor grasp of the game, ergo I can't scum-hunt as effectively as we'd all like me to, ergo durr hurr") has really made me itch, but other than that I've got nothing on him. I think he could become a lot more transparent as the game goes on.

Right up until his cop claim I wanted to day-vig SSBF up the butt and around the corner, he was so scummy. At this point lynching a claimed cop is too dicey for my liking regardless of the likelihood of a cop and gunsmith being in the same game. I'm not as confident as I'd like to be about any other scum read at this point (goddamn this game) except for nopointinactingup.

This guy.

Persistently his posts have been lacking in proactive scum hunting and devoted primarily or solely to defending himself. A death miller in a mini normal makes me want to cut. And now he's accused me of lurking in recent posts, as though I wasn't V/LA for over a week, and I struggle to imagine how he could legitimately see it that way if he was really paying attention to the thread: There's a stark difference between crypto lurking in recent posts and crypto not even having any posts for page after page after page.

We're at an impasse with the cop versus gunsmith claims, and while I'm inclined to believe charter and write off SSBF as scum, I'm not comfortable with lynching a cop claim on day one. Therefore, let's get the guy who claims death miller in a mini normal and is scummy outside his role claim. If he's town he's a distracting wreckage of WTF. If he's scum he's a distracting wreckage of WTF and also scum. Either way, I don't want him alive later on.

Unvote. Vote: nopointinactingup.

podium123456 wrote:Sparking a bw, anticipating a popular lynch candidate, etc.
Nix.

Sparking a bandwagon? Damn straight. Anticipating a popular lynch target? I don't need to fling my vote around to do that. Etc.? Hurr.

Would SSBF put in this much effort as scum about to be lynched?
nopointinactingup wrote:I'm not just a miller, I'm a death miller ( guilty even in death ), thus my role can be manipulative even without the cop.
This rubs me way, way, way wrong.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by crypto »

To clarify those lists, podium is a null read, not a scum read.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by crypto »

To clarify those lists, podium is a null read, not a scum read.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by crypto »

And double posts make me squeal.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by hiphop »

I am with Crypto on this one.
unvote vote Nopointinactingup
<--This guy has been doing nothing but nothing.

Even though I said I wanted to lynch someone with information, I think nopo is the best lynch still. For three reasons
1. Anybody who says SSBF is scum, says nopo is scum too. Therefore this will give SSBF if he is a cop a chance to use his role. However if ssbf is town nopo can still be scum.
2. He hasn't contributed that much, so we won't be losing much.
3. If the mod put a millar in the game, he did it because the town had the advantage. Therefore we stil would be ahead.

It's a win-win.

Spyrex I believe you said if SSBF is scum, so is nopo. Since you are voting for SSBF, then you must believe that nopo is scum. Vote with us.

Forget charter's investigation of nopo. As far as I am concerned SSBF and nopo are scum. Any other lynch is just a waste of a townie.

Podium- I have played in too many themed games. A cc in my interpretation does not apply here, though I have never heard it the way you express it. This is what happens when guys from different forums clash.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by crypto »

Hiphop, sometimes you make me go :|
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by hiphop »

crypto wrote:Hiphop, sometimes you make me go :|
In a good way or bad? :D
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by crypto »

In an am-I-sure-about-this-town-read way, even though I usually can't quite put a finger on why.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Right Day1 like I really have something to contribute that much. I told you I'm not the kind to make analysis on Day1 because I think it's easy for me to be right as it is to be wrong. If you guys are measuring the amount of scum-hunting and "doing something" in Day1 then you are obviously either bluffing or think you're doing more than you're really doing. Lynching me will certainly put you guys in a huge disadvantage and you know exactly why.
@Cryto: The moment someone call your name you wag your tail and come out huh? And I didn't say you were lurking the entire game but I'm most uneasy with your bluff and contentless posts. Right now I don't have an obvious scum candidate like many of our "professional" scum hunters do, so I'm actually not willing to lynch anyone. But your over-defensive posts is noted.
@Hiphop: If you think I'm scum because I defended Podium then your scum-hunting is obviously going the wrong direction. And now your hypocripsy is bringing you to "let's lynch our scum miller claimer" huh? I wonder what ever happened to your reasonable self when you want to lynch me? What will lynching me solve except for more confusion for the town. I flip mafia, you still don't know if I'm town or mafia. We have a damn gunsmith for god sake, or are you afraid he might find out my real identity?
Justice will prevail
\m/
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by hiphop »

crypto wrote:In an am-I-sure-about-this-town-read way, even though I usually can't quite put a finger on why.
Brillant deduction Sherlock. :)

nopo- Oooh. I am not reasonable when I actuallly want to lynch you. Nice Defense.

Really do not feel like lynching someone else, so your it. Also you defended Podium? News to me.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Well someone hasn't been paying attention to the thread.
Justice will prevail
\m/
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by hiphop »

nopointinactingup wrote:Well someone hasn't been paying attention to the thread.
Who me? How so?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:35 pm

nopointinactingup wrote:@Hiphop: I can think of apparent benefits of No-Lynch but I guess if I rethink, it really is anti-town. The reason I have no vote right now is the my biggest suspect has PR claimed. Podium's wording doesn't tell much in my opinion, and it's probably the only close-to-suspicious things he have said so far so I'm not willing to lynch him. Plus he wrote that right after Charter said
charter wrote:
SSBF is lying. I'm a gunsmith.
so it's really understandable he could say something like that in agreement with a counterclaim.

Vote: Crypto
because I'm also uneasy with his lurking in recent posts.
Justice will prevail
\m/

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”