Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Copper »

An interesting first couple of posts.

AGar attempts to get the ball rolling with a random vote, but DavidParker claims that, rather, this vote is based on their prior history. Two very different perspectives... I wonder, which is more accurate?

Let me
vote: MichelSableheart
because if our last game together is any indication, then he'll be playing too good for me to consider ever voting for him again.
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Vote: MichelSableheart

'cause Bandwagons are hawt.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
chauchaudotcom
chauchaudotcom
Goon
chauchaudotcom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:07 am

Post by chauchaudotcom »

Round One...FIGHT!

Votecount:

It takes seven to lynch!

Voting

AGar (1): DavidParker
DavidParker (1): AGar
idiotking (1): remussaidow
MichelSableheart (2): Copper, TheButtonmen

Not Voting

AWA, Merlin, MichelSableheart, My Milked Eek, screl1, Guthrie, IdiotKing

Deadline is in
days. July 16, 2010 at 10:00pm PST.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:31 am

Post by AGar »

remussaidow wrote:
vote: idiotking
pregame pseudo-agreeing with me is enough of a random reason to get things rolling.
Is it really a random reason? Doesn't seem like one.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AWA
AWA
Goon
AWA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:39 am

Post by AWA »

TheButtonmen wrote:

Vote: TheButtonmen

Bandwagoning so soon? And under the pretense of joking? I think not.
Show
Generation
: The
first
time you see this message, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

You just lost The Game.

My name is Glenn Dawson. I'm a noun.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:44 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

No joke.

Bandwagons are awesome.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:06 am

Post by AGar »

AWA wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:

Worried about a buddy?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AWA
AWA
Goon
AWA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 am

Post by AWA »

AGar wrote:
AWA wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:

Worried about a buddy?
Nope. I just think that bandwagoning is dumb. This particular one sounds suspicious to me.
Show
Generation
first
time you see this message, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

You just lost The Game.

MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:17 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

@Idiotking: the game has started now. What was your reason for believing discussion shouldn't start earlier?

@Buttonmen: Any particular reason for joining my bandwagon over the other wagons that already had a vote?

I personally have a feeling that scum was trying to lengthen the time they had for discussion. I know for sure that MME was rather slow confirming, and he also didn't post in the game thread pre-game. Definately wants time to talk to his buddies before exposing himself in here. [/b]Vote: My Milked Eek[/b].

Not sure how quick Merlin was with confirming, but he also didn't post yet even though he confirmed.
FoS: Merlin
There is no 'a' in Michel.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:17 am

I really should know how to do tags by now.
Vote: My Milked Eek
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:13 am

Post by AGar »

AWA wrote:
AGar wrote:
AWA wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:

Worried about a buddy?
Nope. I just think that bandwagoning is dumb. This particular one sounds suspicious to me.
So do you propose we just twiddle our thumbs around and not lynch anyone and let scum pick us off one by one then? Bandwagoning is how a lynch comes 'round.
MichelSableheart wrote:I personally have a feeling that scum was trying to lengthen the time they had for discussion. I know for sure that MME was rather slow confirming, and he also didn't post in the game thread pre-game. Definately wants time to talk to his buddies before exposing himself in here.
Are you for real with this? Ever consider people may have just had poor timing and aren't on the site 24/7? This game is a majority start for confirmations, so scum trying to hold off confirmations don't always get that to work. And as for not posting in the thread pre-game, why should he? I didn't either, and I confirmed and bookmarked the thread two days ago. Does that make me one of his buddies? Ever consider people just don't feel like pre-game banter and would rather focus their time on other games?

How many VIs is this game going to have... -_-

Seriously, I can't believe how far people are stretching to get a suspect already.

AWA
AWA
Goon
AWA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:19 am

Post by AWA »

AGar wrote:
AWA wrote:
AGar wrote:
AWA wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:

Worried about a buddy?
So do you propose we just twiddle our thumbs around and not lynch anyone and let scum pick us off one by one then? Bandwagoning is how a lynch comes 'round.
No, I propose that we use reasoned argument instead of random jumping-on-wagons. Bandwagoning is how rushed kills come along.
Show
Generation
first

You just lost The Game.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:23 am

Post by AGar »

AWA wrote:No, I propose that we use reasoned argument instead of random jumping-on-wagons. Bandwagoning is how rushed kills come along.
Bandwagoning also pulls scum out of hiding, establishes reads on players and often can lead to a telling scumslip. So your view on bandwagons is flawed and distorted.

Besides, it's the early game. If you can use "reasoned argument" to find scum after one or two posts by players, then you go right ahead and do that. In the meantime, while you look like an ass, I'm gonna move my vote, because your fear of a bandwagon mislynching someone in the early game is really scummy.

VOTE: AWA

AWA
AWA
Goon
AWA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:28 am

Post by AWA »

AGar wrote:
AWA wrote:No, I propose that we use reasoned argument instead of random jumping-on-wagons. Bandwagoning is how rushed kills come along.
Bandwagoning also pulls scum out of hiding, establishes reads on players and often can lead to a telling scumslip. So your view on bandwagons is flawed and distorted.

Besides, it's the early game. If you can use "reasoned argument" to find scum after one or two posts by players, then you go right ahead and do that. In the meantime, while you look like an ass, I'm gonna move my vote, because your fear of a bandwagon mislynching someone in the early game is really scummy.

VOTE: AWA
Whether my view on bandwagons is flawed or not, it is my view of them; they're an extraordinarily easy way for scum to hide behind a wall.
AGar wrote:your fear of a bandwagon mislynching someone in the early game is really scummy.
I don't quite get this. My caution in rushing into a potential mislynch (which, by definition, is accidentally lynching a pro-town) is scummy? I don't follow.
Show
Generation
first

You just lost The Game.

AWA
AWA
Goon
AWA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:32 am

Post by AWA »

AGar wrote:Besides, it's the early game. If you can use "reasoned argument" to find scum after one or two posts by players, then you go right ahead and do that.
Forgot to address this part. I don't intend to use reasoned argument after one or two posts; we have nineteen days of discussion with which to analyze. Just because there are only one or two posts
now
doesn't mean that there will only be one or two posts
then
. I used my vote to emphasize my disapproval of bandwagons.

If it will make you feel better,
Unvote
. No reason to keep a vote which was used for an emphasis more than a threat.
Show
Generation
first

You just lost The Game.

TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:43 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

AWA wrote: If it will make you feel better,
Unvote
Scum.

This was easy.

Unvote; Vote: AWA
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:46 am

AGar wrote:Are you for real with this? Ever consider people may have just had poor timing and aren't on the site 24/7? This game is a majority start for confirmations, so scum trying to hold off confirmations don't always get that to work. And as for not posting in the thread pre-game, why should he? I didn't either, and I confirmed and bookmarked the thread two days ago. Does that make me one of his buddies? Ever consider people just don't feel like pre-game banter and would rather focus their time on other games?
When making that vote, it was the best lead I had. Him not being online is a possible explanation, of course, but that doesn't erase the slight increase in possibility of MME being scum.

As for the reason for posting in the thread pre-game, I already discussed that. We only have 19 days till deadline hits, so any discussion we can have before the game actually started is a bonus. Besides, with pre-game discussion, scum would have had less time to form a plan. I'm not talking about random banter, I'm talking about actual discussion and attempts to find the scum. I still haven't heard a good reason why we shouldn't have started discussing the game as soon as we received our rolepm's.

And aren't you a bit of a hypocrite when attacking my reasoning for being weak? If you compare my reasoning for voting MME with your reasoning for voting DavidParker, I think you'll find that my reasoning is far more solid.

There is absolutely no reason to disregard reasoning after one or two posts. In fact, the sooner players start to use actual reasoning, the better IMO. In an ideal world, random votes wouldn't exist. I consider you deterring the use of reasoning an attempt to needlessly stall discussion.
Unvote

Vote: AGar
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:47 am

@Buttonmen: why didn't you answer my question?
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:53 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

'cause it's a worthless question that adds nothing to the game other then noise.

Your concern over me voting you is noted and dismissed.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 am

Post by AGar »

MichelSableheart wrote:[1]When making that vote, it was the best lead I had. Him not being online is a possible explanation, of course, but that doesn't erase the slight increase in possibility of MME being scum.

[2]As for the reason for posting in the thread pre-game, I already discussed that. We only have 19 days till deadline hits, so any discussion we can have before the game actually started is a bonus. Besides, with pre-game discussion, scum would have had less time to form a plan. I'm not talking about random banter, I'm talking about actual discussion and attempts to find the scum. I still haven't heard a good reason why we shouldn't have started discussing the game as soon as we received our rolepm's.

[3]And aren't you a bit of a hypocrite when attacking my reasoning for being weak? If you compare my reasoning for voting MME with your reasoning for voting DavidParker, I think you'll find that my reasoning is far more solid.

[4]There is absolutely no reason to disregard reasoning after one or two posts. In fact, the sooner players start to use actual reasoning, the better IMO. In an ideal world, random votes wouldn't exist. I consider you deterring the use of reasoning an attempt to needlessly stall discussion.
Unvote

Vote: AGar

[1] - So you expected to come in and find scum right off the bat? I think you're an idiot then.

[2] - Pregame confirmations shouldn't be used as a deadline extender. FFS, not everyone has gotten a role, and you can't even vote to get a reaction. You sir, are proving to be more and more of an idiot.

[3] - Yes, my reasoning for voting DP is "weak" compared to yours. But I even said it was a random vote, I didn't try and say "Guys, I found scum in DP!". So my reasoning is at least sound, where as you are trying to build a case in your first post on someone who hasn't even started posting yet.

[4] - Where did I deter the use of reasoning? I said your reasoning was idiotic and flawed and you were trying to jump to a conclusion off of nothing and that you were pretty much a worthless asset to the town, but I never said "Hey guys, don't use reasoning." I'm all for reasoning when there's things to make reasoning off of. You are trying to create a scumtell out of nothing. In the pre-game, 8 of 12 players posted in the thread. Nothing was brought up about the game, and if you were really keen on promoting discussion to "extend" the deadline, then why didn't you try and post something meaningful? Stop trying to be a hero and just die, scum.

You seem to misunderstand something. Games usually open with RVS or RQS. You don't just come in and say "BTW I'VE GOT SCUM FOUND LOLZ." Why? Because then the town comes to one of two conclusions - either you're an idiot, or you're scum trying to push a mislynch or start an early bus on their partner, and still an idiot.

I say scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MichelSableheart

MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 am

AGar wrote:[1] - So you expected to come in and find scum right off the bat? I think you're an idiot then.
I don't expect to come in and find scum immediately, though I do believe it's possible. However, I do believe that voting for a valid reason is far more effective in the early game then voting completely randomly.
AGar wrote:[2] - Pregame confirmations shouldn't be used as a deadline extender. FFS, not everyone has gotten a role, and you can't even vote to get a reaction. You sir, are proving to be more and more of an idiot.
I expect chauchau to be a good enough mod to not have hours between his different rolepm's, so everyone should have received his role pm when the game is open for posting. And voting to get a reaction is highly overrated.
AGar wrote:[4] - Where did I deter the use of reasoning?
AGar wrote:Besides, it's the early game. If you can use "reasoned argument" to find scum after one or two posts by players, then you go right ahead and do that. In the meantime, while you look like an ass, I'm gonna move my vote, because your fear of a bandwagon mislynching someone in the early game is really scummy.
AGar wrote:You seem to misunderstand something. Games usually open with RVS or RQS. You don't just come in and say "BTW I'VE GOT SCUM FOUND LOLZ." Why? Because then the town comes to one of two conclusions - either you're an idiot, or you're scum trying to push a mislynch or start an early bus on their partner, and still an idiot.
You also have to understand something. Games usually open with RVS or RQS because they are a way to start discussion. However, they are definately not the best way to start discussion, let alone the only way to start discussion. In my experience, actually using a believable reason for your vote, no matter how weak, is far more likely to start discussion then a random vote is.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 am

Post by AGar »

MichelSableheart wrote:
AGar wrote:[1] - So you expected to come in and find scum right off the bat? I think you're an idiot then.
I don't expect to come in and find scum immediately, though I do believe it's possible. However, I do believe that voting for a valid reason is far more effective in the early game then voting completely randomly.
So basically beginning a false case and trying to bury someone before they come into the game is a valid play in your books. Got it.
MichelSableheart wrote:
AGar wrote:[2] - Pregame confirmations shouldn't be used as a deadline extender. FFS, not everyone has gotten a role, and you can't even vote to get a reaction. You sir, are proving to be more and more of an idiot.
I expect chauchau to be a good enough mod to not have hours between his different rolepm's, so everyone should have received his role pm when the game is open for posting. And voting to get a reaction is highly overrated.
You really are dense. I didn't mean chauchau (a her, btw) didn't send all role PMs out at the same time. I meant not everyone has looked in their inbox and read their role PM. Thus, not everyone is aware of the game, thus discussion would be akin to tunneling, as you are not getting the full picture. And if you think voting to get a reaction is highly overrated, then you obviously are a fairly poor scumhunter.
MichelSableheart wrote:
AGar wrote:[4] - Where did I deter the use of reasoning?
AGar wrote:Besides, it's the early game. If you can use "reasoned argument" to find scum after one or two posts by players, then you go right ahead and do that. In the meantime, while you look like an ass, I'm gonna move my vote, because your fear of a bandwagon mislynching someone in the early game is really scummy.
Mm yes. I said that he was going to look like an ass for trying to use reason after one or two posts by players. You, clearly a misrepresenter extraordinaire, seem to believe I said never use reason. I didn't. Even AWA, whom I was attacking with that point, didn't interpret it that way...
MichelSableheart wrote:
AGar wrote:You seem to misunderstand something. Games usually open with RVS or RQS. You don't just come in and say "BTW I'VE GOT SCUM FOUND LOLZ." Why? Because then the town comes to one of two conclusions - either you're an idiot, or you're scum trying to push a mislynch or start an early bus on their partner, and still an idiot.
You also have to understand something. Games usually open with RVS or RQS because they are a way to start discussion. However, they are definately not the best way to start discussion, let alone the only way to start discussion. In my experience, actually using a believable reason for your vote, no matter how weak, is far more likely to start discussion then a random vote is.
If there is a better way, then how come the majority of this site, a site DEDICATED TO THE GAME OF MAFIA, isn't using these "better ways"? Hmm? HMM? I'll tell you why - because your idea is a sure way to get yourself killed. You are trying to create a scumtell out of what you dislike about a particular group of players' out-of-thread business, NOT what they are doing in the game to make them scummy. What do you do, may I ask, when a game starts with closed PM confirmations and no confirmation stage posting? What if the mod only keeps to himself who has confirmed and simply puts a number up? What do you do then?

And I will ask again. If you were SO set on getting discussion going in the pre-game that you're willing to out and out accuse someone of being scum for not posting in the thread, because you weren't mildly suspicious or intrigued, you came out and said "I think scum was waiting to confirm to plan and wouldn't have posted during the confirmations. MME was one of the last to confirm, and he didn't post in the pregame discussion." The only thing you didn't do is actually say "Therefore, MME is scum," but you set everything up and left the inference. That's the only possible direction of that statement. And you tack on a vote at the end, which with a statement like that says, "MME is scum,", then I ask - why did you not actually promote USEFUL discussion in the pre-game? All you did was point out something about AWA's past experience, ask why people weren't posting in the thread, and say we should use pre-game for discussion. Not ONCE did you actually attempt to start any kind of relevant discussion.

So why don't you cut the crap and quit the lying and make life easy - is MME your scumbuddy or are you trying to simply bury him before he comes to the game?

MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:03 pm

AGar wrote:If there is a better way, then how come the majority of this site, a site DEDICATED TO THE GAME OF MAFIA, isn't using these "better ways"?
Allthough we are a site dedicated to mafia, far too few players learn to think. Every newbie game tells it's players that games are usually started with random voting. Far too few newbie games tell it's players why that is. With as a result that most players don't realize that absolutely the worst thing you can possibly do at the beginning of the game is actually vote completely randomly, because that means that you don't take any responsibility with your vote, don't have any intentions behind your vote, and as such your vote won't do anything to help spark discussion.
AGar wrote:What do you do, may I ask, when a game starts with closed PM confirmations and no confirmation stage posting? What if the mod only keeps to himself who has confirmed and simply puts a number up? What do you do then?
I make up a different reason for why somoene is slightly more likely scum. The mod preferring certain players to be scum, or a player with a preference for townroles replacing out are also favourites of mine. Basically, I make up a reason to vote a certain player, a proces that is sometimes known on this site as random voting. Not to mention the fact that I'm rarely the first to post after the thread opens, so usually I can comment on one of the earlier posts in the thread.

I claim that my effective statement of "MME is scum" (yes, it was intended that way), did what it was supposed to do: start actual discussion.
AGar wrote:why did you not actually promote USEFUL discussion in the pre-game? All you did was point out something about AWA's past experience, ask why people weren't posting in the thread, and say we should use pre-game for discussion. Not ONCE did you actually attempt to start any kind of relevant discussion.
Both questions serve a very important purpose: determining motivation of players. Which is exactly what can be expected from questions to get discussion started. I seriously have a very difficult time understanding why you are attacking reasoning and questions that make little sense, when you are perfectly happy to completely ignore reasoning that makes no sense at all. Why is "I vote X because his avatar is blue, allthough this doesn't have any bearing on his alignement" a good reason to vote early, but "I vote X because he did something that scum is extremely slightly more likely to do then town" not?
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by DavidParker »

What's with the huge essays on page 2. I'm not done with RVS. Or Random Bandwagon Stage.

I heard someone say a Michael bandwagon??

VOTE: Michael
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by AGar »

MichelSableheart wrote:
AGar wrote:If there is a better way, then how come the majority of this site, a site DEDICATED TO THE GAME OF MAFIA, isn't using these "better ways"?
Allthough we are a site dedicated to mafia, far too few players learn to think. Every newbie game tells it's players that games are usually started with random voting. Far too few newbie games tell it's players why that is. With as a result that most players don't realize that absolutely the worst thing you can possibly do at the beginning of the game is actually vote completely randomly, because that means that you don't take any responsibility with your vote, don't have any intentions behind your vote, and as such your vote won't do anything to help spark discussion.
So why don't you IC then. Or write an article in MD? You seem to be complacent. As far as I'm concerned, this point is now moot.
MichelSableheart wrote:
AGar wrote:What do you do, may I ask, when a game starts with closed PM confirmations and no confirmation stage posting? What if the mod only keeps to himself who has confirmed and simply puts a number up? What do you do then?
I make up a different reason for why somoene is slightly more likely scum. The mod preferring certain players to be scum, or a player with a preference for townroles replacing out are also favourites of mine. Basically, I make up a reason to vote a certain player, a proces that is sometimes known on this site as random voting. Not to mention the fact that I'm rarely the first to post after the thread opens, so usually I can comment on one of the earlier posts in the thread.
So you are admitting that at the beginning of every game you either: a) active lurk, or b) make up scumtells.
MichelSableheart wrote: I claim that my effective statement of "MME is scum" (yes, it was intended that way), did what it was supposed to do: start actual discussion.
Only because I'd love to see you hanging from your neck in a high branch, scum.
MichelSableheart wrote:
AGar wrote:why did you not actually promote USEFUL discussion in the pre-game? All you did was point out something about AWA's past experience, ask why people weren't posting in the thread, and say we should use pre-game for discussion. Not ONCE did you actually attempt to start any kind of relevant discussion.
Both questions serve a very important purpose: determining motivation of players. Which is exactly what can be expected from questions to get discussion started. I seriously have a very difficult time understanding why you are attacking reasoning and questions that make little sense, when you are perfectly happy to completely ignore reasoning that makes no sense at all. Why is "I vote X because his avatar is blue, allthough this doesn't have any bearing on his alignement" a good reason to vote early, but "I vote X because he did something that scum is extremely slightly more likely to do then town" not?
Because I'm not trying to say X is scum because his avatar is blue, and it is full and well clear that it is simply a method of starting discussion, seeing if a player overreacts to having a vote on him. You, on the other hand, are saying X is scum because you made up a scumtell that you tailored to him, and actually think that you are right in that matter. I'm not attacking reasoning - reasoning is part of this game, and you apparently are not seeing that everything I am saying to you is reasoning right now - I'm attacking your terribly flawed logic. Just because people go with the status quo (which I even admitted I am not fond of, but I didn't feel like typing out 11 questions at this point in time), doesn't make them scum. You are repeatedly and consistently trying to make up scumtells to suit your needs and push a case that isn't there in order to fuel a mislynch.

THAT is my REASONING for believing you to be scum.

Thank you, and good day.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”