McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:59 am

Post by McGriddle »

Your case on me is all an opinion. A wrong one. I know this game is dead so I am merely stirring up controversy.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Excedrin »

Vote Count

Albatross (4): smashbro_of_the_SSS, Shattered Viewpoint, McGriddle, Johnny Rotten
Johnny Rotten (1): MehPlusRawr
McGriddle (1): ZeroFang

not voting: UnofficialRulerofEveryone, Albatross, DizzyIzzyB13
alive: 9 majority: 5
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:24 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Ok, I am back. First things first, thank you URoE for temp replacing me. Now to reread and catch up.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Excedrin »

I missed that Albatross hasn't been around in a while. So, KittyMo replaces Albatross. I'm also extending deadline 2 days.

Vote Count

KittyMo (4): smashbro_of_the_SSS, Shattered Viewpoint, McGriddle, Johnny Rotten
Johnny Rotten (1): MehPlusRawr
McGriddle (1): ZeroFang

not voting: KittyMo, jmj3000, DizzyIzzyB13
alive: 9 majority: 5

New D2 deadline Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 4:30:00 PM (San Jose time)
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:40 am

Post by ZeroFang »

The deadline's been extended. Let's use this time wisely, shall we?
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by KittyMo »

The Case on Albatross

smashbro_of_the_sss wrote: It is always bad to tell scum "hey, there's no way I'm going to lynch this guy".
smashbro_of_the_sss wrote:Also, now that Crazy has flipped cop, we can see that Albatross was right. It makes sense that the mafia kills a town read, and so this may have inadvertently been to cover himself. Now Albatross can say "See, I was right."
smashbro_of_the_sss finds Albatross to be scummy because he did something that is viewed to be anti-town (though not pro-scum) by smashbro_of_the_sss, and because of some fairly weak WIFOM. This is the full extent of the Albatross case.
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
Albatross wrote:Hi.

Crazy is my first town read.
This. Is. Scummy. Your first post in the game, no reasoning,
and you're right.
Explain, please. Or can't you? (I shall take this opportunity to state my read on you. I think you're scum.)
Shattered Viewpoint post 27 Sat May 29, 2010 7:16 am wrote:
Albatross Sun May 30, 2010 6:45 pm wrote:
I would be very surprised if Crazy flipped scum.

I want to see a post from Shattered Viewpoint right now.

One of {Migwelloni, Johnny Rotten} is probably scum. Probably not both though.
It had been less than 18 hours since my last post. Why the urgency? Why me, specifically?

I'm not liking Albatross right now.
Shattered Viewpoint wrote: The scum may have no way to have known Crazy was a cop, but Albatross
knew Crazy was town.
That's what I was pointing out. Albatross called Crazy out as town, and was right. No one could have possibly known that except scum.
Shattered Viewpoint finds Albatross to be scummy for stating a town read without reasoning, when Albatross did indeed give reasoning in this post. Shattered Viewpoint finds Albatross to be scummy for specifically asking for him to post. Shattered Viewpoint also finds Albatross to be scummy because there was "no possible way" for Albatross to have a town read on someone who was town and nightkilled night 1.
McGriddle wrote: This and [/Wow] Pretty good coverage.
McGriddle wrote:Picking up prod. I don't like hime either.
Vote: Albatross
what a jerk.
McGriddle finds Albatross to be scummy for the exact same reasoning as Shattered Viewpoint, other than the fact that McGriddle finds Albatross to be a jerk, which I am forced to conclude is a scumtell to McGriddle.
Johnny Rotten wrote:Prod picked up.

In the interest of getting the game moving again.....

##Vote - Albatross
Johnny Rotten has never said anything that implies that he finds Albatross to be scummy; he is only voting Albatross for the purpose of pressuring others to speak.

The Current Situation of this Game

~ Widespread Lurking
~ Widespread Lack of Desire to Scumhunt
~ Widespread Lack of Desire to Play

The lack of actual evidence for Albatross being scum, coupled with the fact that it is not only extremely unlikely for the players in this game to have such lazily caught scum or for scum to have any motivation at all to be bussing, seems to point that I am in fact obvtown and that this is a completely ridiculous wagon. I am willing to selfhammer if the deadline reaches so that this town at least has a lynching wagon to work off of, but I will do so skeptically as I expect this game to fall into the hands of scum if the town does not decide to change their behavior.

More later.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Also, if you don't like wall posts, suck it up. Read what I have to say. It's not like there's been a whole lot to read here; 10 pages and it's almost the end of Day 2.

Those of you that are town and are posting bland one-liners are disgracing your alignment and need to do something about it. Yes, this game is mountainous, blah blah blah. I believe we can win 6-3 mountainous. I don't believe we can do it if people don't shape up and do their part. Instead of complaining about how other people aren't posting, go and read and annoy scum with questions to force them to quit lurking and say something scummy. This game isn't hopeless. You'd better not give up, because I'm not giving up.

Oh, and scum? Just gimme a bit for me to vote your ass. I'm looking forward to finding you. <3
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Zero: I'm somewhat willing to join the McGriddle wagon, mostly because of
McGriddle wrote:Your case on me is all an opinion. A wrong one. I know this game is dead so I am merely stirring up controversy.
This post strikes me as dishonest and like he's almost trying to suck up to you because you had said Johnny Rotten was acting pro-town for putting someone at L-1 to start discussion, so he claims to be doing the same. I don't see an honest attempt to stir up controversy.

Wagon analysis tells me that there's 1 or 2 scum in Johnny Rotten/smashbro/McGriddle. There's also 1 or 2 in Dizzy/SV/MPR/jmj. This is obviously going to be more helpful with fewer dead players around.

Not done reading. If I get a chance to check in in about 4 hours, I will, but it may be fairly late tomorrow morning before I place down a vote.

I hope to be happily surprised with what is posted before I return.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Actually,
vote smashbro_of_the_sss

Oh hell yes, I see you lurking. Get in this thread.

Now I'm away.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by KittyMo »

This is
sad

I can find time to post here and I`m not only not at home, but not even in a place with a computer. o_o?

Reading the game is annoying as hell using this.

Oh, and I`m at L-1, so I might as well claim. =P

Day Cop with unlimited investigations per day. However, my results aren`t guaranteed to be accurate. :P

(Scumhunting Townie w/ a sense of humor :3)

HEY YOU PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT:
I demand that you give a stance on my posts asap. Oh, and go find scum, too.

Love,
KittyMo

"plz don't swear" -- N
Johnny Rotten
Johnny Rotten
Goon
Johnny Rotten
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Johnny Rotten »

KittyMo.....I don't believe you? A day cop with unlimited investiagtions? No f'n way.

And, as has been said before, I put the L1 vote on because we needed SOMETHING to talk about. And, it worked.
Show
As Town: 2-0

As Scum: 0-0

Lynched: 2x
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Unvote
you're place is no longer held by a jerk.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Johnny Rotten wrote:KittyMo.....I don't believe you? A day cop with unlimited investiagtions? No f'n way.

And, as has been said before, I put the L1 vote on because we needed SOMETHING to talk about. And, it worked.
KittyMo is posting from her phone again because she has grown an odd obsession with this game! I actually smiled when I saw the newest poster was not me; it was weird...

1. Obv joke is obv. Is that *really* the only thing you got out of my post? Not good enough. Longer response w/ more content please!

2. Actually, the only talk that has really sprung out of it is a couple or replacements noting it in catchup posts. It hasn`t stopped the boring loser lurks from being the way they are.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by KittyMo »

McGriddle wrote:
Unvote
you're place is no longer held by a jerk.
1. Is being a jerk a scumtell? If so, why? If not, why did you vote me for being a jerk? (Well, my predecessor.)
2. I thought you agreed with Shattered Viewpoint that I was scum. Why did your opinion change?
3. Am I scum? If so, who are my buddies? If not, who is scum?

Fun fact: I laughed really hard the first time I read your post. Are you serious with the whole jerk thing? o_o

"plz don't swear" -- N
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

KittyMo wrote:
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
Albatross wrote:Hi.

Crazy is my first town read.
This. Is. Scummy. Your first post in the game, no reasoning,
and you're right.
Explain, please. Or can't you? (I shall take this opportunity to state my read on you. I think you're scum.)
Shattered Viewpoint post 27 Sat May 29, 2010 7:16 am wrote:
Albatross Sun May 30, 2010 6:45 pm wrote:
I would be very surprised if Crazy flipped scum.

I want to see a post from Shattered Viewpoint right now.

One of {Migwelloni, Johnny Rotten} is probably scum. Probably not both though.
It had been less than 18 hours since my last post. Why the urgency? Why me, specifically?

I'm not liking Albatross right now.
Shattered Viewpoint wrote: The scum may have no way to have known Crazy was a cop, but Albatross
knew Crazy was town.
That's what I was pointing out. Albatross called Crazy out as town, and was right. No one could have possibly known that except scum.
Shattered Viewpoint finds Albatross to be scummy for stating a town read without reasoning, when Albatross did indeed give reasoning in this post.
Shattered Viewpoint finds Albatross to be scummy for specifically asking for him to post.
Shattered Viewpoint also finds Albatross to be scummy because there was "no possible way" for Albatross to have a town read on someone who was town and nightkilled night 1.
Nope. Didn't find Alba
scummy
for asking me to post; it just bothered me. The rest of your reads are generally correct.

You're being much more town than Alba ever was. I'm still bothered by the clairvoyance demonstrated by Alba in his very first post; however, you're doing great so far.

unvote
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Shattered -- Perhaps you caught his interest. That seems to somehow make you uncomfortable, which seems odd to me..

Would like to see a new vote placed soon from you. Not doing much good in not voting land.

"plz don't swear" -- N
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Wow. You have less patience than I do. I
that!

Vote tomorrow (need to re-read McG. You bring up good points). Sleep now.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:18 am

Post by McGriddle »

Lol no, I am just pushing the game along, slowly nut surely. I'm pretty bored lol
Wins/Losses - 99/15

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:48 am

Post by UnofficialRulerOfEveryone »

MEOW

So, KittyMo replaces Alba and throws WoT's out like nobody's business... I'm willing to give Kitty today just because she is being semi-useful.

As for my suspicions, still pretty much the same, still suspect Kitty-scum, but like I said I'll give her today.
Vote: McGriddle
for previously stated reasons.

(Reminder: I am on vacation)
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I am URoE! Ruler of all things stupid!

Town: 1 - 4
Scum: 1 - 2

I suck.

[01:53:40] <@Phayt> ATTENTION DUELISTS
[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:33 am

Post by KittyMo »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:MEOW
Lmfao
URoE wrote:So, KittyMo replaces Alba and throws WoT's out like nobody's business... I'm willing to give Kitty today just because she is being semi-useful.

As for my suspicions, still pretty much the same, still suspect Kitty-scum, but like I said I'll give her today.
Vote: McGriddle
for previously stated reasons.

(Reminder: I am on vacation)
Btw, jmj posted again but it was a "I'm gonna catch-up" post which means we probably won't actually see anything for 2-3 days, so keep playing til he catches up please.

I think SV's case on Albatross was crap, personally, so I would like to hear more detail from you re: that.

"plz don't swear" -- N
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Excedrin »

Uh, pretend that UROE post didn't happen. (read your PMs, I mentioned that jmj3000 returned ffs)

jmj3000 and UnofficialRulerOfEveryone are occupying the same player slot.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:59 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

Alrighty, so, yeah, Kitty, welcome! Now, onto a case. I'm not gonna support one against you today, but we'll have to see how you play out tomorrow.

vote: jmj3000

jmj3000 wrote:Ok, after reading over the topic, I have to say Crazy and Migwelloni/Shadow Dancer are two of my top suspects, with SSSS and Albatross my third strongest scum vibes.

...[evidence for everyone]...

Vote: SSSS
This is his first (and one of very few) posts involving scum hunting. He says that Crazy and Migwelloni/Shadow Dancer are his top two suspects, with Albatross and me tied for third. So he decides to vote for...me? I don't understand how I warranted a vote, but his "top two scum reads" did not even receive an FoS. To me, this seems like he wants to agree with the town, and yet not be liable when either of them would come up as town.
jmj3000 wrote:
Ok, I understand if you find my questioning scummy. That is one topic in itself. But if you find me tied for the third scummiest, behind Crazy and Migwelloni/Shadow Dancer, then why vote me and not them? It doesn't seem to follow.
The reason I voted you and not Crazy or Shadow Dancer is because lately my top scum reads have been off. Therefore, I didn't use them to influence my decision on who to vote. I stated those reads just so they were out there and to get conversation going, but the vote is where I want it. I don't like how SV just went and followed along and voted without any explanation.
FoS: SV
[sarcasm]Oh. So that makes sense, right? Since the people he sees as most scummy don't end up being scum, he jump skipped those two slots.[/sarcasm] ... What? I don't understand how that makes any sense? Why not use reads to influence who you vote?

So, to prove that this isn't an OMGUS case, I will outline how his other votes are scummy.

OK, so he has no other votes. Or comments. On anything going on. While, i'll allow that he has been gone for some time (I hope everything is better with the problems at home), it still isn't enough for me.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:24 am

Post by KittyMo »

McGriddle wrote:Lol no, I am just pushing the game along, slowly nut surely. I'm pretty bored lol
Answer my questions. I made them just for you! :( Don't make me sad.
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Wow. You have less patience than I do. I
that!

Vote tomorrow (need to re-read McG. You bring up good points). Sleep now.
Screw sleep. I stayed up 40 mins later than I'd wanted to reading this. Scumhunting > everything on the importance scale.

Player Analysis

ZeroFang is town. Reading him and Alduskkel, there's just no way.

jmj3000 looks townish to me, mostly because of this post. URoE seems relatively neutral, though, so I'm less sure on this.

That leaves 6 people, half of which are scum.
JR/SSS/MCGriddle <--- 1-2 scum here prob
Dizzy/SV/MPR <--- 1-2 scum here prob

McGriddle

Based on his posting style, I had assumed he was a complete noob that a lot of people were misunderstanding, but looking at some posts from other games, they are always higher quality than any post here is, which I think means he's active lurking because he doesn't actually feel like scumhunting. Which, well, is scummy in this situation. Plus the other point I brought up. Then again, his behavior in general confuses me so I don't feel like I can figure out what the hell is going through his mind at this point. All reading drool told me, really, was that drool was intelligent; his posts didn't really help me decipher the alignment here.

smashbro_of_the_sss

Well, his last post was a week ago, and I witnessed his name in the online users area last night, so clearly he is purposefully avoiding this game. That said, his first 3-4 posts look townish, so I'm torn on this guy. The reason I voted him was trying to draw him to the thread to complain about me voting him, but it failed. Conclusion: Not enough information.

Shattered Viewpoint

Don't like this post from him, or when he was trying to push URoE to vote Albatross hurriedly when they'd had 3 whole days til deadline left, espec since Albatross hadn't even posted in a week. SV is obviously not the only one to blame for this; nobody in this game really seems to care about asking the mod to prod or replace people. SV's town I ~think~.

Johnny Rotten

He generally does have a lot of fluff and following people around. I had originally thought the getting the game moving attempt posts were pro-town, but I now think there's a good chance he's faking it since he barely commented on anything I said EXCEPT the joking stuff, and he's basically been posting one-liners all game except to OMGUS people.

MehPlusRawr

Apparently this guy isn't a chronic lurker/fluff poster. o_o If this was a normal game, I'd pressure his ass, but everyone else here is almost as bad, so I'm a bit confused where to start. Nothing he's said is all that pro-town so hrm.

Dizzy

She was acting pro-town, but at the same time she's pinging my gut. Don't like the way she's phrased the complaints about the forum skins. Meh.

So, yay, my reads suck!

vote MehPlusRawr

Johnny Rotten or McGriddle are also acceptable.

Definitely would appreciate new insight from people, though. I need my reads cleared up. Doesn't help that I'm trying to do this when I barely just woke up, though. I'm off to eat breakfast and such things.

Excedrin: Please replace smashbro & Dizzy, and prod MehPlusRawr. Thanks.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:26 am

Post by KittyMo »

Oooh yay ninja with smashbro! Nvm the replacement request.

Disagree with the JMJ read. That post that seems scummy to you for whatever reason, in my mind, shows that he is doing his best to vote scum despite the flack he may get from other players. Would recommend finding a new vote.

"plz don't swear" -- N
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

Kitty Mo, what made you vote MehPlusRoar rather than Johnny Rotten or McGriddle?

Return to “Completed Open Games”