crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:27 am

Post by crypto »

Hm. I disagree with just about all of charter's post. Let's get Almasta instead. Or Spyre.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:16 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Why am I being gotten? Because I'm "vaguely suspicious?"

lolwut?
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:19 am

Post by podium123456 »

Ok, ive been doing a little iso'ing. We are in the final hours here, so have to pull something together quick. i dont think the support is here for a sando lynch, and at this point there are probably better candidates.

im looking at either almaster or spyrex right now, will have a decision momentarily.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:49 am

Post by SpyreX »

Spyrex, if you think there is only one investigative role, and that it's charter... why aren't you voting for ssbf? You would probably have a good shot at getting enough votes.
What?

I'd BEEN voting there forever and no one wants to do it and its that awesome "well he's not really town but he claimed cop lets never lynch PR claims ever because I mean why would scum ever fake that rite?"

And that brings it to...1 other vote there.

Which is really interesting since that seems to be a push for it but now you're saying me or Alma? WOOOSH.

--

As an aside I'm pretty sure I said to revisit the claim IF SSBF is scum. Not ever, ever SSBF scum = not scum because that is retarded and even then I'm still thinking not is town for the way that party went down.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:55 am

Post by podium123456 »

Actually, i think i found someone better. Wicked.

Cause i was thinking to myself... if you (me) say that mafia would have wanted that lynch, then why not pick someone that was on the nopoint wagon. I think i have been subconsciously giving hiphop and wicked a bit of a pass when it comes to scrutiny, because of just coming off a game where they were town. Anyway, when i iso'd wicked, this post jumped out at me:

link

In it, he first expresses doubt about the gunsmith claim (and he has given scum points to charter previously link.)... but at the end he writes a nice little summary of what should happen, which is the same as what i think... dont lynch nopo, protective role on charter, charter investigate nopo. A
little
odd, given that he has expressed lack of faith in charters claim.

But then all of a sudden, once the nopoint wagon formed unexpectedly, he abandons his former plan (which i believe a townie would make) and puts nopoint at L-2 without mention of his previous feelings. (it would have been at L-1 had crypto not removed his vote just before). link.

This looks
extremely
scummy to me. If he thought his plan was a good idea previously, there's no reason for him to completely abandon it just because a nopoint wagon started... i didnt.

Secondary to that main reason... his spyrex vote seemed out of character, and he has been active on the site without saying anything about this recent nopoint drama.

UNVOTE
VOTE: Wickedestjr
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:57 am

Post by charter »

You know what I hope happens. I hope that we run a legit power rule up before deadline, they claim, everyone unvotes, and we scramble and no lynch. That way, next game I'm in where someone claims a power role day one, I have yet another game to point to and say "See, this is why claiming a power role shouldn't save you". Even better would be if we lynch the power role we're about to run up. :roll:
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:12 am

Post by podium123456 »

charter wrote:You know what I hope happens. I hope that we run a legit power rule up before deadline, they claim, everyone unvotes, and we scramble and no lynch. That way, next game I'm in where someone claims a power role day one, I have yet another game to point to and say "See, this is why claiming a power role shouldn't save you". Even better would be if we lynch the power role we're about to run up. :roll:
Dont understand why you're so opposed to using your special ability... it would yield a huge piece of information.

If you feel that lynching death miller D1 when we have a gunsmith is the right move, then make a case for it... you've basically said nothing but meaningless one-liners your last 4 or 5 posts.

Besides that, do you not feel that what i pointed out about wicked is really scummy? Do you still think im scummy after i responded to your allegation?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 am

Post by crypto »

Unvote. Vote: Wickedestjr.
Good call by podium, though I liked Wicked better in the town column. Let's just lynch this guy and lynch SSBF tomorrow when he doesn't come up big. Wahoo.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:41 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

charter wrote:You know what I hope happens. I hope that we run a legit power rule up before deadline, they claim, everyone unvotes, and we scramble and no lynch. That way, next game I'm in where someone claims a power role day one, I have yet another game to point to and say "See, this is why claiming a power role shouldn't save you". Even better would be if we lynch the power role we're about to run up. :roll:
I LOL'd when I read this. Hard. Because it's true.

HAY GUYZ I'M PODIUM AND CRYPTO LETS "START" A WAGON ON EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THE GAME 24 HOURS BEFORE THE DEADLINE HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Short of someone claiming scum, there is no way I'm starting a new wagon. IF ANYTHING I will switch to SSBF just to make sure we get a damn lynch.

So.

Is it going to be llama or SSBF?
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:06 am

Post by podium123456 »

AlmasterGM wrote: I LOL'd when I read this. Hard. Because it's true.

HAY GUYZ I'M PODIUM AND CRYPTO LETS "START" A WAGON ON EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THE GAME 24 HOURS BEFORE THE DEADLINE HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
You act as if my reasons were just out of the blue and irrational. This is a result of the unexpected wagon that took off on nopoint yesterday. YOU YOURSELF implied that lynching nopoint was a bad idea, here.

And NOW you want to ridicule those that are actually trying to do something about it. :roll: +big scum points.

also:
AlmasterGM wrote: ANYWAY, there are multiple scummy people here, but the only one who doesn't have some sort of excuse is llama. My old and tired vote stays where it is.
Willing to go into N1 withholding valuable information, that may never be known. +scum points Give us your thoughts on the 'multiple scummy people' here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Besides all of that, i ask you the same thing i did charter... what do you think about wickeds actions? If a strong scumtell has been discovered, it wouldnt matter if it was 10 minutes to deadline... the proper move is to act. If you dont think it is a scummy move, then say why... TAKE PART.

...but, then again... you may have different motives than i do
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Sando »

Unvote, Vote: Llama

As stated, we need a lynch, Llama and Nopo are both at the same votes and I think Llama is the better of the two.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:25 am

Post by podium123456 »

Sando wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Llama

As stated, we need a lynch, Llama and Nopo are both at the same votes and I think Llama is the better of the two.

HEY, THANKS FOR COMPLETELY IGNORING WHAT'S BEING DISCUSSED ABOUT WICKED. :roll:

...and whether or not lynching the death miller is a good move.

Perhaps you are under the wrong impression, as shown by these quotes:
Sando wrote: How exactly are you going to know if the investigation is true or not SSBF?
Sando wrote: And barring any way to confirm any of these claims overnight with their 'investigates', which I can't see, I don't think leaving this till tomorrow is a great idea.
A gunsmith investigation will prove nopoints alignment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really hope you arent going to ignore all of these issues, and dissapear with your llama vote, using the excuse of being V/LA. If you think that what i said about wicked is legitimate, then you can vote him... assume that nopoint will change, and then wicked has the same as nopoint/llama. So dont use the excuse (or incorrectly assume) that llama is the only other viable lynch right now.

Before your vote, llama and wicked are essentially (nopoint will change) tied.

Even if you remain on llama, you need to give thoughts on what is transpiring.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Sando »

No probs.

I told you I wouldn't have time today, and I still don't, I just got into work and this will be my last post pre-deadline. Your Wicked case is ok, but it's certainly not enough for me to swap to less than 24 hours till deadline, he's in no way obv-scum.

I do like how you accuse others of ignoring the claims drama, yet have consistently avoided actually taking a side in all of it. Your attempt to derail both of the possible/likely wagons 24 hours before deadline is noted though.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

This is ridiculous.

What's the count at?

Additionally Podium: Nop, Charter, SSBF: Alignments, right now. Go.
Show

Proud member of BaM
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Sando wrote:Your Wicked case is ok, but it's certainly not enough for me to swap to less than 24 hours till deadline, he's in no way obv-scum.
ORLY?

Look what i found:
Sando wrote: I'm of the opinion that Llama is floundering town, I don't think he's a good lynch. Will only vote Llama for a deadline lynch.
You would rather lynch one of your town reads, that you have said is a bad lynch... over someone who just made a very scummy play. You wont lynch wicked because he isnt 'OBVIOUS', but you will lynch one of your town reads. You just messed up, scum. Big time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sando wrote: I do like how you accuse others of ignoring the claims drama, yet have consistently avoided actually taking a side in all of it.
This is a lie. I have given my thoughts, a quick ISO would show that.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sando wrote: Your attempt to derail both of the possible/likely wagons 24 hours before deadline is noted though.
I attempted to derail ONE wagon... nopoints, for justifiable reasons.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sando wrote: I told you I wouldn't have time today, and I still don't, I just got into work and this will be my last post pre-deadline.
I bet you are wishing you hadnt said that, now that i have shown your blatant scumslip. And yes, i hope that will put more interest into lynching you TODAY -- because i would be all for it.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Actually, I didn't say that at all, I said you keep trying to start wagons right before the deadline. I don't care if every single one of them is legit - it's still a bad idea because, like charter said, 1) you can end up exposing our legit PRs and then 2) scrambling to unvote and getting a no lynch when you could have just settled for the extremely scummy and already-on-the-table llama and SSBF.

Also the fact that I get "scum points just for disagreeing with you shows that your system of "scum points" is flawed and assigned based on you wanting to appear to win arguments and getting me to do what you want and not based on actual scumhunting.

AFA as "Willing to go into N1 withholding valuable information, that may never be known. +scum points Give us your thoughts on the 'multiple scummy people' here" goes:

Of course I'm withholding information and so should everyone else. We don't need to end the final hours of D1 by giving the scum an exhaustive chart of exactly who we think is suspicious and how suspicious we think they are for no reason whatsoever. that's like saying "HEY SCUM, IF YOU WANT TO MANIPULATE TOWN TOMORROW, KILL THIS PERSON AND LET THAT PERSON LIVE." So yeah, it's valuable information. FOR THE SCUM.

And saying the info will "never be known" is false - it will be known TOMORROW. After the KILL. When it helps TOWN, not SCUM.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by podium123456 »

AlmasterGM wrote:Actually, I didn't say that at all, I said you keep trying to start wagons right before the deadline. I don't care if every single one of them is legit - it's still a bad idea because, like charter said, 1) you can end up exposing our legit PRs and then 2) scrambling to unvote and getting a no lynch when you could have just settled for the extremely scummy and already-on-the-table llama and SSBF.

Also the fact that I get "scum points just for disagreeing with you shows that your system of "scum points" is flawed and assigned based on you wanting to appear to win arguments and getting me to do what you want and not based on actual scumhunting.
wtf almaster... it's like you are just talking without thinking about what you are saying.

1. You ridiculed me for trying to resolve what you considered a bad move -- the lynching of nopoint. Hypocritical at best, scummy at worst.

2. HOW ELSE CAN I RESOLVE IT EXCEPT TO GET SOMEONE ELSE LYNCHED?

3. You say i should have chosen from llama (a town read of mine), or SSBF who we BOTH have said should live today. Both illogical for me to do, if there is similar support for another lynch.

Do you see the circular logic behind your excuse for being a hypocrite? Remember that wicked and llama have (essentially) the same number of votes at the time i started.

You are wrong. Your scum points remain for ridiculing me for trying to take care of a bad move, NOT because you disagree with me.

AlmasterGM wrote: And saying the info will "never be known" is false - it will be known TOMORROW. After the KILL. When it helps TOWN, not SCUM.
Hey Einstein... it's because of the possibility of being killed. That is why i said "MAY" never be known. Dont change my words to fit your argument... it makes you look worse.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now. Would you like to help scumhunt? Or do you just want to keep arguing?

I asked you what you thought about what wicked did. I will now ask you how you feel about Sando's ridiculous last post.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by podium123456 »

What the HELL is up with everyone tonight? I've never seen such animosity, backed up by such scummy sounding reasons/logic.

Sheesh.

Guess i have to fight the fight tonight... good thing i have time and like to argue. :lol:

Spyrex up next, i guess...
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Ok spyrex:
SpyreX wrote: What's the count at?
count from the last votecount, on the previous page... not that hard.

wicked - 2(3)
nopoint - 4
hiphop - 1(0)
llama - 3
sando - 1

(that vote on hiphop is from nopoint, and i assume he would switch to wicked as he previously FOS'd him)

SpyreX wrote: Additionally Podium: Nop, Charter, SSBF: Alignments, right now. Go.
I have already said, but since you seem to need things pointed out to you, i guess i can briefly summarize. Charter's claim/reaction looks townish. SSBF's claim/play seems fakish/scummy. Nopoint is a null, hence wanting the investigation.

SpyreX wrote:This is ridiculous.
Sigh... another criticism for trying to resolve something that person previously criticized.

You said that you were disgusted by a death miller lynch. Well, so am i... and im trying to avoid it. Just what is so ridiculous? Do you SEE the information that has resulted from it? We have that scummy play from wicked and that
unbelievably
scummy move from sando... seriously that sando thing is huge. You dont think that stuff is useful?

Wicked and llama have the same number of votes. What is so ridiculous about what im doing?

Like i said... you can help, or you can argue. If you want to argue and criticize, fine... just come with something better than a hypocritical one liner.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you want to help:

What are your thoughts on what wicked did, and what sando did?

We agree that lynching the death miller is a bad lynch, but you are willing to vote llama to avoid a NL. Do you still feel that what llama has done is worse than, say, what sando is doing? or wicked? If you do, that's fine. I just want to get people on record.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Actually I asked that for a valid reason:
no, not ok. each time i start to suggest a plan of action i have second thoughts. like this: if
ssbf
is lying, then
nopoint
probably is too... and based on ssbf's play last game i could see him faking town cop even after his partner faked death miller, so lets lynch ssbf. BUT would a gunsmith be the ONLY investigating role included in this game? doesnt seem likely that with only 11 people we only have a gunsmith to help us.
if someone were to make me decide what to do right now, i would suggest we let all 3 prs live and lynch a scum suspect, and take it from there. i suggest
sando
, but would also support a
crypto
lynch.
not so sure about this lynching nopoint stuff
. for one, he is pushing to not get lynched and be investigated... which is in his favor. if he was scum, and knew he was going to be investigated if he isnt lynched, the best move for him would be to get lynched... it would serve to confuse town.

if he's dirty, we will know tomorrow. why not let charter investigate? dont get me wrong, i am still susp. of nopoint and i really didnt like his vote on crypto... but why not just let charter investigate?
(in response to SSBF)
this half way makes me want to lynch you right freaking now. if you think he isnt a death miller and is lying, and we lynch him... then we still wont know if he's telling the truth. we find out NOTHING about his alignment by lynching him. think.

i wish some of the people on this nopoint train would fill me in on why you are handing mafia what they want, instead of just having the gunsmith investigate overnight.
I need to hear from wicked and hiphop reasons why mafia wouldnt want a nopoint lynch.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course, crypto looks good because he could have hammered nopoint and didnt. And lets not forgot he also removed a well-justified nopoint vote back at L-3. I like those plays. A lot.

Hiphop
moves up my scum ladder here...
I think sando is still a pretty solid candidate. I think maf is/was pushing llama. This recent activity is making some other lynches look increasingly attractive... like
spyrex
Ok, ive been doing a little iso'ing. We are in the final hours here, so have to pull something together quick. i dont think the support is here for a sando lynch, and at this point there are probably better candidates.

im looking at either
almaster
or
spyrex
right now, will have a decision momentarily.
Actually, i think i found someone better.
Wicked

Cause i was thinking to myself... if you (me) say that mafia would have wanted that lynch, then why not pick someone that was on the nopoint wagon. I think i have been subconsciously giving hiphop and wicked a bit of a pass when it comes to scrutiny, because of just coming off a game where they were town. Anyway, when i iso'd wicked, this post jumped out at me:
I have already said, but since you seem to need things pointed out to you, i guess i can briefly summarize. Charter's claim/reaction looks townish. SSBF's claim/play seems fakish/scummy. Nopoint is a null, hence wanting the investigation.
So, the short list of your lynch choices throughout the latter half of today: SpyreX, SSBF, Wicked, Alamaster, Crypto, Hiphop and Nopoint.

Oddly enough I probably could take some time and watch how many of those reads have shifted all over the boards. Its pretty sweet.

Whats really missing there at all? Llama. I'm pretty sure from my cursory reads he sat at null, maybe town and vanished. Then this flux of activity as no one wants to man up on SSBF?

Know what that spells?

If Llama flips a scum PR you might as well not post tomorrow because you are dead. Not a little dead. Super dead.
Show

Proud member of BaM
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by charter »

Alright, since I never have any idea what the votecount is in this game, and now it's actually kind of important...

Llamaeatataco 3-(AlmasterGM, SpyreX, Sando)

nopointinactingup 4-(hiphop, charter, Wickedestjr, Super Smash Bros. Fan)

Sando 1-(llamaeatataco)

hiphop 1-(nopointinactingup)

Wickedestjr 2-(podium123456, crypto)

6 to lynch

I'm keeping my vote on whichever of Llama or Nopoint has more votes. I should be around before deadline to change if necessary. Not voting Wicked or Sando or Hiphop.
podium wrote:Besides that, do you not feel that what i pointed out about wicked is really scummy? Do you still think im scummy after i responded to your allegation?
No. Since I'm willing to lynch Nopoint today, if I thought he was suspicious of doing the same thing it'd be pretty hypocritical. What I find scummy about you is how you keep defending Nopoint. You're doing it by trying to start up wagons on other people, like two days before deadline.

Also, you and all the other Nopoint defenders are ignoring his scummy actions and instead strawmanning the case on him down to "death miller claim" which is a fairly minor reason why he should be lynched.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by charter »

Oh yeah, and
unvote, vote Llama
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by charter »

So that makes Llama at four and Nopoint at three.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Sando wrote:
Podium wrote: My vote will move in the next few hours to try and ensure a lynch, as tonight will be my last posting pre-deadline. Lynching a claimed death-miller is a mistake I feel, but it's certainly better than a no-lynch. Nopo's 'I'm going to vote myself, ahah! anyone that voted me is scummy' is pretty silly at this stage as well, well it's silly at any stage, but it's stupid to play around like that so close to deadline, puts Nopo well up in scum-stakes.
How is a reaction test scummy, or silly?
Justice will prevail
\m/
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by podium123456 »

SpyreX wrote:Actually I asked that for a valid reason:
So, the short list of your lynch choices throughout the latter half of today: SpyreX, SSBF, Wicked, Alamaster, Crypto, Hiphop and Nopoint.

Hey... Perry Mason... you aren't as clever as you think you are being. You can't call timeout, comb the entire thread for me discussing anyone i ever suspected, or anytime i discussed variations of possible setups/plans, and then compile them into a list out of context. That's disingenuous as hell, and it ticks me off.

First of all, I dont know about you, but i dont know the alignments of anyone except myself. So i am not going to apologize for suspecting anyone and everyone. So what if i said (which i didnt) i am prepared to lynch anyone today. Last time i checked that's not scummy.

Secondly... crypto is no longer a scum read, i said this. i never suggested you or alamaster for a lynch, i said i was looking at you... reading iso's. what i said to hiphop and ssbf was more hyperbole than anything else.

Right now, a LOT of people are making scummy moves. If you disagree with a case i have made, then challenge it. I'm not going to hold my tongue for fear of what mean 'ole spyrex thinks. Like i said, if you feel like you've got the oats to go up against me, then do it with substance... stop bringing these little petty, amateur criticisms.

You aren't going to trip me up.
SpyreX wrote: If Llama flips a scum PR you might as well not post tomorrow because you are dead. Not a little dead. Super dead.
That makes sense. Because how dare i have a town read on someone you think is scum, right? :roll:

You continue to ignore the fact that my actions recently are because i am trying to resolve an issue that 'disgusted' you. Just like you continue to ignore the wicked/sando issues that i uncovered. Maybe because you dont want to admit you are being hypocritical. Maybe because i intimidate you, and you dont want to have to address the legitimate scumplays i have sniffed out. Maybe your cat unplugged your monitor. Maybe you're scum. Who knows.

OH... or mayyyyyybe... maybe
I'M
just completely off my rocker... yeah... maybe that's it... because when a person says they would rather lynch a townie (and vote to do so) instead of someone with a scum case, that's perfectly acceptable behavior. I'm foolish to discuss it... i'm sorry.

HORSESH**!!.

The hell is wrong with this town?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”