podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by podium123456 »

THANKS MOD!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SpyreX wrote:
1.) Its not a function of context - unless you're saying at the time you said those statements thats somehow not what you meant. If thats the case, go ahead and get lynched before your bro because thats fine.
Oh, i get it. You were making the point that i had mentioned suspicion of everyone except llama. Except you conveniently leave out that i haven't suspected charter of anything either.

Remind me again what the problem is with suspecting multiple people, at different periods in the game.
SpyreX wrote: 2.) You are NOT prepared to lynch anyone today.
No crap. Maybe you missed it when i specifically said i hadn't said that.
SpyreX wrote: Llama is, was, and always will be absent from the paint brush of suspicion you've been throwing against the wall.
So has charter. Your point?

Look i get it... you think that because i have mentioned suspicion of everyone except llama, that we are scum partners. One, it's not just llama. Two, you are free to assume whatever you want... so... like.. whatever man.
SpyreX wrote: 3.)
i never suggested you or alamaster for a lynch
Really?

REALLY?

SCOOP SCOOP:
This recent activity is making some other
lynches
look increasingly attractive...
like spyrex...
i dont think the support is here for a sando
lynch
, and at this point there are probably better candidates.

im looking at either
almaster or spyrex
right now, will have a decision momentarily.
Yea no way I'm going to trip you up. Impossible, rite?

Unvote, Vote: Podium

Yes, it's impossible... at least with the weaksauce you have been serving.

1. I'll start with the semantics, since you want to paint it as lying and worthy of voting me off. I never suggested you for a lynch. I said your lynch was looking more attractive, and that i was examining it -- while close, i never suggested we should actually lynch you.

2. If you look back, you will see that after i made both of my statements about looking at and considering your lynch, I STILL HAD AN UNANSWERED QUESTION TO YOU concerning the recent activity. The subject of that question is why you were looking like a possible lynch candidate, and when you supplied the answer, i felt there were stronger lynches to be made.

POOP POOP

SpyreX wrote: 4.) On top of saying "trip you up" which is awesome and a totally town statement I promise I have delved into the "cases" on wicked and sando because, lo and behold, they happened at such an opportune time to advert this away from LLama
that I was all ready for calling teaparty
and then you decided to up the ante.
What does the bolded mean?

SpyreX wrote: But, lets continue:
That makes sense. Because how dare i have a town read on someone you think is scum, right? :roll:
You are right you've been on record saying that llama is town wait a second:
llama - meh. plays new at times, sloppy at others. null with a slight town lean.
Dont see the point you are making.

Oh wait... you're going to make a big deal of me saying 'town' instead of 'townish'.

Snore.

Of course, you left out these quotes i made about llama:
podium123456 wrote: i just read those as legit poor plays, instead of indicative of scum, right now.

See, i just feel like llama is playing new/dumb/naive... something like that... and mafia is taking advantage of that to make substantive arguments against.
Oh, and then you left out the quote where i said he was a town read:
podium123456 wrote: 3. You say i should have chosen from llama (a town read of mine), or SSBF who we BOTH have said should live today. Both illogical for me to do, if there is similar support for another lynch.
SNORE SNORE SNORE SNORE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Make sure and continue to refuse answering what is ridiculous about trying to avoid the lynch that disgusted you, and uncovering scumtells in the process.

Also, continue to not discuss the actions of wicked and sando.

/sarcasm
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Additionally:
SpyreX wrote: I promise I have delved into the "cases" on wicked and sando because, lo and behold, they happened at such an opportune time to advert this away from LLama
When would it not have been an opportune time?

You know... since i couldn't make them until they happened and all. :roll:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why dont you stop fighting me, and start helping figure out what our best move is.

Oh... that's right... you think the best move is to play with words, and lynch me.

snore
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

hiphop wrote: Consequences? What? Let me explain something to you. A miller is nothing but a deranged VANILLA townie. If you are one, you get nothing but your voice and vote, just like any other VANILLA townie.

As for you saying that when you flip guilty the town will be confused- How so? You are guilty. it doesn't matter whether you are alive or dead. The town will still not know your alignment.

Your last vote on crypto was because he was lurking. Why are you any different? You say you cannot provide anything till day 2, why not him too? Go get a real case, and defense.

Anybody who is not on a wagon that is possibly heading for a lynch, should be looking at other wagons. That includes Sando, and Podium.

mod when exactly will deadline be on the 30th, because if it is in the morning, my last post of the day will be on the 29th.
1> I agree that I'm "deranged" and "anti-town" whatsoever but that's the mod job, not yours. My goal is to find scums and I will do it my way whether I win Mr.Popularity or not.
2> Tsk tsk, tunneling much? You're blowing your head up with the possibility of me being scum. The truth is not YOU or anyone knows whether I'm scum or not except me so stop with the irrationality. The only way everyone would know my alignment is an investigation, not a lynch, Duh :shock:
hiphop wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:I think it's both of you :D
Why? And don't tell me a reason that basically sums up to OMGUS.
It's not OMGUS, it's OBVIOUS :D. Why would a town want me lynched for the mafia benefit? Don't get it wrong, I like you and all but I see you and Wicked as most likely scum candidate so I vote you and him.

People, more talk on the scumtell Podium pointed out about Wicked and less on kicking each other from the behind please, and that means you too Wicked. I personally think Podium's reasoning is too legit to ignore today, combined with my previous suspicious makes me want to lynch Wicked.
Justice will prevail
\m/
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Post by podium123456 »

hiphop wrote: podiumI agree with your first few points on Sando. The ones about him not wanting to lynch wicked, yet is willing to lynch llama. Major scumtell. If you had made a good case like this on him a few days ago, my vote would have been on him. However less than 24 hours is not a good time to get a wagon going on Sando.
Hiphop.

Do you know why i couldn't have made a case like that on him a few days ago?

I uncovered a major scumtell hours away from deadline, and people are criticizing me for it. Can you understand my frustration?

YES. I realize we are less than 24 hours away from deadline. Yes. So what? The nopoint wagon exploded yesterday, and the sando slip (hey i like the sound of that :P) occured a few hours ago. Apparently people have a problem with me trying to get the best lynch, based on these late breaking developments. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. If it does, it does.

hiphop wrote: Of course this makes wicked scum by comparison,
How so?
hiphop wrote: but Wicked posted this which jumps him ahead of llama in the townie list(not lynching him either). I cannot elaborate because the mod will modkill me. He might do it anyways, but at least Wicked is town.
I think i know what you are talking about, and while wifomy, it's... an entertain-able thought. But i think it's heavily wifom.
hiphop wrote: Also your case against wicked stinks. It is mostly he supported a nopo investigation, than abandons it. If you had actually read my posts, you will find it was
MY
idea for Charter to investigate the miller, and it was
ME
who laid the first
real
case on nopo and it was
I
and my points that started the bw. So if anyone is scummy for that reason it should be
me
. Why did you choose Wicked over me?
Actually, crypto started the bw and made the first real case on nopo. You had stated from the beginning that you would follow his play and lynch him if he was scummy. You noted scummy play in your vote for him, so you were consistent. (note that i still considered your vote slightly scummy) Your vote was near the start of the bw. Also, you didn't assume there to be a protective role.

Wicked made a fairly specific plan very late in the game, which matched my plan. This included having the protective role protect charter. It was thought out, and solid. BW takes off. He completely abandons his previous plan, and piles on near the end of the BW with virtually no good reason.

Also, he disappeared after that. <-- but that doesnt necessarily implicate him... just noting it.
hiphop wrote: You know Podium, if you had actually done something during the day, instead of being half in and half out, we migh actually have a good bw that you like on a qualified person that you like.
I found little to work with until the last few days.
hiphop wrote: I actually did something, and I actually think nopo is a good day 1 lynch. Not the best, but good.
Really? So who is the best? That sounds contradictory. Dont skip this question.
hiphop wrote: Short list of who I do not want to lynch today.
Everybody besides Nopo, and now Sando because of Podium.
Good. Because I think there is enough support for a sando lynch, especially with the extension. Help me work on it.

Also please comment on my more detailed description of wickeds last action. Does your (what i consider) wifomy argument supporting wicked, make up for the scumminess of his move?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:22 am

Post by crypto »

FOS: SpyreX.
Podium is bleeding town and everybody knows it. The last two pages have been completely ridiculous. We have podium having to put up with total bullshit attacks from only two players, hiphop and SpyreX, while Almaster snipes from the sidelines and
everybody else
lurks. What does that tell you?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 am

Post by crypto »

Unvote. Vote: SpyreX.

Thanks bunches for the extension, Mod.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:29 am

Post by crypto »

podium wrote:Look i get it... you think that because i have mentioned suspicion of everyone except llama, that we are scum partners. One, it's not just llama. Two, you are free to assume whatever you want... so... like.. whatever man.
The sad thing is that for the most part I thought llama was violently town. Ex.:
llama wrote:Someone please read my last post please... And comment on it, even if you're just telling me I'm retarded.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:35 am

Post by charter »

Honestly, I'd lynch Podium as well, mostly just because I don't like him, though he is quit a bit anti town with all his wagons right before deadline. He doesn't discuss stuff. He just tries to bully you into thinking what he wants you to, which quite frankly, I don't want to have to listen to anymore.
hiphop wrote:Hey charter, why don't you investigate llama instead of nopo?
What?

Lol, here's the Spyrex wagon coming. What a joke.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 am

Post by podium123456 »

charter wrote:Honestly, I'd lynch Podium as well, mostly just because I don't like him, though he is quit a bit anti town with all his wagons right before deadline. He doesn't discuss stuff. He just tries to bully you into thinking what he wants you to, which quite frankly, I don't want to have to listen to anymore.
Lol. Ok, pal. "He doesnt discuss stuff" Are you kidding me? Look at the last 4 pages. Show me where i have bullied someone into thinking something they dont want to. All i have done is stood up for myself against a torrent of accusations and untruths. If you notice, 90% of the accusations are dropped because the accusers cant back them up. Your last post was almost entirely incorrect. Do you want to discuss it? Or would you rather just bad mouth me?

I'm 'anti-town' with all TWO of my wagons. Puleease. Do you understand that there is someone who has stated they would rather vote a town read off than someone with a scumcase? Do you understand how bad that is? Do you not care?

As i said, your last 5 or 6 posts have been one liner garbage. Dont get mad at me because i am trying to actually do something. And for the hundredth time... the reason this all started 2 days before deadline is because that's when the nopoint wagon exploded unexpectedly.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:07 am

Post by podium123456 »

And I like how all i had to do was mention a few names, and it turned into me "SPEWING AND STARTING ALL MY WAGONS LIKE MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT". :roll:

I have only started ONE wagon. ONE. I have discussed starting ONE other.

You guys understand that saying someone is suspicious, or that i am looking over a players text, is not actually starting a wagon... right?

:roll:

I have started the same number of wagons as spyrex. ONE.

If you guys could unbunch your panties from that fact, perhaps you would accomplish something.

I wont hold my breath.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:10 am

Post by podium123456 »

Ok, maybe we can cut through some of the 'fight podium for trying to accomplish something' BS today? If not, i am always up for a healthy debate. :mrgreen:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the way i see it:

I dont think we should lynch the cop or the gunsmith. I think most people feel this way.

Then we have the issue of lynching the death miller. I would prefer we didn't, and let the gunsmith investigate. Several others feel the same way. If you dont, then you can keep your vote there, i guess.

I feel there are two people worthy of a lynch, wicked and sando. I personally feel wickeds move is a little more scummy... but most people wont discuss it... so i am not sure if that could happen. Sandos slip is blatantly bad, and i feel most people would have a problem with it (but most people still wont discuss it. ??). It may be possible to get that lynch.

On sando is llama... to that you could add myself, crypto, nopoint and hiphop. That's 5. Wicked is yet to weigh in, but im sure we could get the last vote from him or one of the remaning three. I say we push for a Sando lynch, but i would gladly hit wicked if the interest showed up.

UNVOTE
VOTE: SANDO

I would recommend those that are willing to lynch sando place a vote asap.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll also ask for people to set aside whatever animosity you might have towards me, and focus on making this decision today. Discussion is welcome.

Spyrex, charter, and almaster... you guys are pretty active... i would like to hear your thoughts on sando and what i have written above.

SSBF/Wicked... where you guys at?
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:54 am

Post by podium123456 »

Vote count

Llamaeatataco 3-(AlmasterGM, Sando, Charter)

podium123456 1-(SpyreX)

nopointinactingup 3-(hiphop, Wickedestjr, Super Smash Bros. Fan)

Sando 2-(llamaeatataco, podium123456)

Wickedestjr 1 - (nopointinactingup)

Spyrex - 1 (crypto)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:16 am

Post by SpyreX »

Today is gonna be retarded busy but real quick:

Crypto: Your homey there, when attacked, opted to lie about what he said and then argue that semantically not once but twice looking at me for a lynch does not mean he wanted to lynch me. As for the other half of the spaghetti he's been throwing missing charter as well as llama as some grandiose defense for it well.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:44 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

podium123456 wrote:then proceeded to get a lynch other than nopoint. In doing so, i uncovered some serious scumtells that hadn't existed before the nopoint wagon. I acted on those scumtells.

Then you come in and ridicule me for trying to resolve the nopoint lynch.

Questions?
Yeah, explain the link between me ridiculing you over starting an excessive amount of wagons 24 hours before the deadline and me ridiculing you for NOT being on the nopoint wagon.

I'll help you out: THERE IS NO LINK BECAUSE THEY AREN'T THE SAME THING. AT ALL. You are creating this link out of thin air, which is obvious because you even DO IT IN YOUR POST - there's a nice big fat line of blank space inbetween each point. It's GREAT that you weren't on the nopoint wagon, and if you had followed up on that by voting SSBF or Llama, it would have been fine. Hell, if you had JUST voted Wicked (or any ONE, non-nopoint person for that matter), it would have been fine too. But no, you proceeded to launch a barrage against half the players in the game and then cherrypick one of the wagons. AND OH LOOKIE, you're not even voting for Wicked anymore, despite this super special awesome scumtell you've keep championing, you're voting SpyreX.

You are blatantly trying to get steam on ANY wagon that isn't the llama wagon, based on some outdated tell that he's "null leaning town."

SpyreX's you lying post is win, and your semantics defense of "lol I didn't actually say I WANTED to lynch him, I just said his lynch looked attractive" is megafail.

AND OH LOOk, NOW THERE'S A SANDO WAGON?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOOOOOL.

Unvote. Vote: podium123456

WILL ALSO VOTE FOR LLAMA.
Lol. Ok, pal. "He doesnt discuss stuff" Are you kidding me? Look at the last 4 pages. Show me where i have bullied someone into thinking something they dont want to. All i have done is stood up for myself against a torrent of accusations and untruths. If you notice, 90% of the accusations are dropped because the accusers cant back them up. Your last post was almost entirely incorrect. Do you want to discuss it? Or would you rather just bad mouth me?
No, the accusations are dropped because people don't feel like wading through pointless semantics with you when it's extremely clear that your goal isn't to scumhunt but is just to win arguments using any tactic possible. Which is why I stopped arguing about the other crap with you - you aren't going to discuss legit so it doesn't matter, and I've already gotten what I want from the debate out of you.

Also, for bullying, just read, like, all of pages 15 and 16. Every time someone engages in discussion with you, you say they get scum points, threaten semantics, or vote for them.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Hayker »

Vote count

Llamaeatataco 2-(Sando, Charter)

podium123456 2-(SpyreX, AlmasterGM)

nopointinactingup 3-(hiphop, Wickedestjr, Super Smash Bros. Fan)

Sando 1-(llamaeatataco)

Wickedestjr 2-(podium123456, nopointinactingup)

SpyreX 1-(crypto)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch

Deadline extended by 1 day to July 1, 12 pm PST
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:03 am

Post by crypto »

My "homey" said he was
looking at Spyre and Almaster
. He then decided against choosing either as a lynch target. No lie there. Sorry. Not only that, but saying he was looking at you two and then taking the hard way out by finding something on Wickedestjr and posting a solid case is taking the hard way out. It shows he was really was poking around hunting scum, and the extra effort and transparently honest nature of finding a third person instead of sticking comfortably with his initial suspects is a violent town tell.

Podium is a fucking horrible lynch and the wagon on him is blatantly scum driven. Almaster is even scummier now with his latest post, which contains both a lot of vigor and a lot of piggybacking and smells phony in general. Seeing as Spyre is apparently too revered for anyone here to even consider as scum,
unvote; vote: AlmasterGM
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:11 am

Post by crypto »

Actually.
Unvote. Vote: Wickedestjr.
That's safer. Wagon plox.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@Mod: I apperciate the deadline extension. Thank you very much.
podium123456 wrote:SSBF/Wicked... where you guys at?
I'm here. It's a bit difficult to post on stuff, thought, due to all the craziness of this thread lately.

Podium123456, the posts since a few pages ago have been way overly defensive for my tolerance. I don't see the problem for defending yourself, but you are going way overboard with your defense lately, even to the point where you are calling people names. Sure I find your defense mostly townie and is not willing to lynch you yet, but I'm really starting to feel that it's becoming an AtE defense instead of a normal defense.

Your case on Wickedestjr does bring up some good points, thought, and I will keep a closer eye on him for the remainder of the game. Not enough to vote him, but I will look further into him.
Podium123456 wrote:HEY, THANKS FOR COMPLETELY IGNORING WHAT'S BEING DISCUSSED ABOUT WICKED.
You called out Sando for not ignoring discussion about Wicked, yet you left AlmasterGM and charter alone. What made Sando not posting discussion about Wickedestjr more important then AlmasterGM and charter ignoring it?

I also looked back and you're ignoring a question:
podium123456 wrote:How is a reaction test scummy, or silly?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:25 am

Post by crypto »

SSBF is also scum. I'll lynch him too if people are up for it. I know I was reluctant to earlier.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:33 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'll lynch SSBF.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:38 am

Post by crypto »

Will you lynch Wickedestjr?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:47 am

Post by SpyreX »

I want this absolutely clear:
This recent activity is making some other
lynches
look increasingly attractive...
like spyrex...
i dont think the support is here for a sando
lynch
, and at this point there are probably better candidates.

im looking at either
almaster or spyrex
right now, will have a decision momentarily.
Crypto, you are saying that above is not, in fact, expressing desire for a lynch on me?

I really want a LLama lynch to solidify what I'm calling out. I'm fine with an SSBF lynch. The combination of timing and people make the Wicked lynch absolutely unattractive.
Show

Proud member of BaM
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:54 am

Post by crypto »

Oh, that quote. No, that still looks like a huge stretch. I don't see what's so scummy about it in any case.

And now I'm antsy about an SSBF lynch because of the people saying they could get behind it. I
could
see Spyre-scum defending Wicked-scum by attacking podium here. But it's a hell of a lot better than a podium lynch so whatever.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:55 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

No.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:02 am

Post by SpyreX »

Welp, I dont even know what to say if you can look at that and go OHH NO WAY HE WANTS YOU LYNCHED.

There is a bizarro world dichotomy between my last sentence above and cryptos that gives me the itch in all those bad ways. Of course, I'd absolutely eat a hat if crypto and podium were scum together.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”