New York 115: Wickedestjr's Large Mafia (Game Over)

Asaclardy
Asaclardy
Townie
Asaclardy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Asaclardy »

L-3, guys. Don't do anything stupid.
Yeah... I lynch Townspeople... I am just that good... XD
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:29 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Asaclardy wrote:L-3, guys. Don't do anything stupid.
Thank you for that immense insight Oh Wise One. Anything else you would like to add??
Battle Mage wrote:Despite the fact it's obviously hugely embarrassing to get caught fakeclaiming as town when it probably wasnt necessary in the short-term, can i please ask that nobody make harsh comments about me when i'm dead.
[insert obligatory harsh comment that BM can't respond to. :twisted: ]

@DavidParker: Do you know why Mitsu is scum? Like can you restate the reasoning behind the wagon or are you just joining because you can?
Welcome to the Network.
Asaclardy
Asaclardy
Townie
Asaclardy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Asaclardy »

Demon, your fiercely wanting to kill BM yesterday gives me the chills. Especially now that we know he was town. I'm not going to do anything with my claim yet; I want to see how today plays out first.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:00 am

Post by DavidParker »

I think the scummiest thing I've found about mitsu is how easily multiple band-wagons on him has fallen apart.

However, Given that there are 2 scum factions as opposed to one large scum faction, that is less of a tell.

With that said,
Vote: asaclardy
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Asaclardy
Asaclardy
Townie
Asaclardy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Asaclardy »

You have failed to explain your vote ^.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:38 am

Post by DavidParker »

You have failed to explain why you don't deserve a vote.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:17 am

Post by RichardGHP »

He doesn't have to, unless he comes under fire for valid reasons. Which, as far as I can see, you don't have. You've got some 'splaining to do.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:36 am

Post by DavidParker »

/pass
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:09 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Asaclardy wrote:Demon, your fiercely wanting to kill BM yesterday gives me the chills. Especially now that we know he was town. I'm not going to do anything with my claim yet; I want to see how today plays out first.
I don't care that he was town. He outed 3 roles and was causing pure confusion, using his veteran status as a piper flute. I'm glad he's dead, that's what policy lynches are for.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:11 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Asaclardy wrote:Demon, your fiercely wanting to kill BM yesterday gives me the chills. Especially now that we know he was town. I'm not going to do anything with my claim yet; I want to see how today plays out first.
I don't care that he was town. He outed 3 roles and was causing pure confusion, using his veteran status as a piper flute. I'm glad he's dead, that's what policy lynches are for.
EBWOP: Basically, I'd rather have one dead vanilla townie than an alive, destructive, influential AND wrong one.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:14 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Also, I just caught his post about harsh comments. Don't consider this one. Nothing personal, BM, but I don't want you steering town like a bunch of sheep into a wolf den.

You want this one.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 50:

BlazezRb – (6) – DemonHybrid, Mitsuru Kirijo, Adrien C, CJMiller, Toon Fighter, tubby216
Mitsuru Kirijo – (1) – vezokpiraka
DemonHybrid – (1) – RichardGHP
Asaclardy – (1) – DavidParker
Not Voting – (8) - Asaclardy, BlazezRb, Chevre, foilist13, Karma, kunkstar7, q21, Sucrose

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch!
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Asaclardy
Asaclardy
Townie
Asaclardy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Asaclardy »

DemonHybrid wrote:
True, his actions were stupid, and now that I think about it, why would scum want to kill a role-fisher? Great, you ruined my reasoning...
EBWOP: Basically, I'd rather have one dead vanilla townie than an alive, destructive, influential AND wrong one.
That's sounds either logical towny-speak or tricksy scummy-speak. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose...
RichardGHP wrote:He doesn't have to, unless he comes under fire for valid reasons. Which, as far as I can see, you don't have. You've got some 'splaining to do.
Thank you.
DavidParker wrote:/pass
No thank you...
kunkstar7 wrote:Thank you for that immense insight Oh Wise One. Anything else you would like to add??
You're welcome. And no... that is all.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

David, please explain your vote.
CJMiller
CJMiller
he
Goon
CJMiller
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by CJMiller »

V/LA Wednesday and Thursday
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Rolefishing/No-lynch vote/ stupid statements that make him seem to want to appear town ie: "L-3 don't do anything stupid".

And also I feel as if the blaze wagon is not the wagon for me right now.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by tubby216 »

DemonHybrid wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Also, I just caught his post about harsh comments. Don't consider this one. Nothing personal, BM, but I don't want you steering town like a bunch of sheep into a wolf den.

see if someone had done a little meta on BM you could have avoided all this. the best way to deal with BM is call him on his BS. He plays by a simple stragey or really a creedo actually. "Mafia games are chaotic. However they are alot easier when you're the one causing the chaos." Seeing how people react to stress or sudden changes force people to slip and reveal stuff they normal wouldn't. Once you know how he operates you can stonewall and avoid his particular brand of chaos. I hammered cause i knew he was too far gone into his tail spin and no amount of me screaming at the darkness would have pulled him back from the brink. But enough of the BM talk thats all i have to say on the matter.

actual game related stuff to follow soon.
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

tubby216 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

see if someone had done a little meta on BM you could have avoided all this. the best way to deal with BM is call him on his BS. He plays by a simple stragey or really a creedo actually. "Mafia games are chaotic. However they are alot easier when you're the one causing the chaos." Seeing how people react to stress or sudden changes force people to slip and reveal stuff they normal wouldn't. Once you know how he operates you can stonewall and avoid his particular brand of chaos. I hammered cause i knew he was too far gone into his tail spin and no amount of me screaming at the darkness would have pulled him back from the brink. But enough of the BM talk thats all i have to say on the matter.

There's a difference between controlled chaos and just swinging in the dark.

You want this one.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Sucrose »

DavidParker wrote:@Everyone: Would it be a good idea for people who were "neighborized" by silverbullet to claim? That would provide some further information for us to go on.
I think this might be a good idea. One mafia already knows who was "neighborized" and being neighborized presumably doesn't give any hint as to role status, so sharing who Silverbullet made a neighbor might be good information to have. I can't see how it could hurt.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by tubby216 »

DemonHybrid wrote:
tubby216 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

There's a difference between controlled chaos and just swinging in the dark.

have you played with me or bm before?

if your answer is no then you have not seen choas, take out a note book and pen this will be fun for you ;)
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Sucrose wrote:
DavidParker wrote:@Everyone: Would it be a good idea for people who were "neighborized" by silverbullet to claim? That would provide some further information for us to go on.
I think this might be a good idea. One mafia already knows who was "neighborized" and being neighborized presumably doesn't give any hint as to role status, so sharing who Silverbullet made a neighbor might be good information to have. I can't see how it could hurt.
This is my first game with 2 mafia factions. In past games has it been common that both mafia factions have the same roles?? ie: both mafia will have 1 doctor and 1 neighborizer?? Or do they usually have different roles??

If they commonly have the same roles, I'd support a lynch on another neighborizer (ie: someone claim a neighborizer) [offtopic: thats such a weird word, and this is my first game with them in it]

I don't think people claiming if they were neighborized by SB would actually be that useful.. Unless they are about to be lynched, although they could still be on the opposite mafia faction, it would make it less likely.. Or they could claim it when the person he neighborized has actually been killed. So that's kind of useless.

The only useful neighborizing claim I can think of is if someone was neighborized by someone other than SB, and that might be the "Red neighborizer"
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:39 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

tubby216 wrote:

if your answer is no then you have not seen choas, take out a note book and pen this will be fun for you ;)
Well, here's my point. How many games has BM won as town doing that, rough estimate?

You want this one.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am

Post by tubby216 »

DemonHybrid wrote:
tubby216 wrote:

Well, here's my point. How many games has BM won as town doing that, rough estimate?
at least 4 that i have personally played with him
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:08 am

Post by DavidParker »

ME wrote:This is my first game with 2 mafia factions. In past games has it been common that both mafia factions have the same roles?? ie: both mafia will have 1 doctor and 1 neighborizer?? Or do they usually have different roles??
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:32 am

Post by tubby216 »

DavidParker wrote:
ME wrote:This is my first game with 2 mafia factions. In past games has it been common that both mafia factions have the same roles?? ie: both mafia will have 1 doctor and 1 neighborizer?? Or do they usually have different roles??

actually it veries from mod to mod. most try to balance it out, so the two teams could be identical or the could have comparable abilities. ie, one could have a doc, where as team to may have a roleblocker, it is entirely up to the mod. and trying to guess before the game is over and all is revealed is a big waste of time. numbers are what is key here, ie if we have two teams of three or one theam of four and one team of 2.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”