Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Drippereth »

hey Hydra simulpost, DGB hedre, #1373 was from Elli.

I'm very sad that we're not lynching vezo.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Benmage wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:Cow why you against a dana lynch?
didn't say I am, I just think SSBF is scummier. Honestly, I'm iffy on dana's claim, as I said before, but I think SSBF is a higher priority,
and haven't seen anything to convince me otherwise
So you don't like Percy's case?
:igmeou: what a great strawman. I said SSBF is a higher priority,
not
that dana isn't scummy.
Mmm my mistake. So why do you think dana is scummy(Percy reasoning?), and why not as a high a priority as SSBF?
you could go with Percy reasoning, but that's not the entire thing. Doing a quick look-through, he seemed to be suspicious of a bunch of people who voted for him, and I always feel iffy about people who do that. He's not as high priority as SSBF IMO, because I don't think he's as scummy as SSBF. How is that so hard to believe? I'd vote for dana to get a lynch near deadline, but I'd prefer an SSBF lynch.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote: How is that so hard to believe? I'd vote for dana to get a lynch near deadline, but I'd prefer an SSBF lynch.
Yes, I'm tired of beating this dead horse for now. My inquiries were largely because of the crappy bulleted case I was presented with. But we can move on.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:So it would be fair to say it ranges? Varying from instance to instance and being slight scummy?-To very scummy?
Lurking is a tell, like everything else in this game. They all have degrees that are adjusted for time, place, player, and feel of the game (and probably other variables I'm still learning). In short - yes.
Would you yield some scum points for Locke and diddin's lurkerness?
By 'yield' I presume you mean 'bestow'. I wouldn't particularly to diddin at the moment, since his low post count comes from predecessors who flaked, that seems null to me as I don't believe they flaked for scum reasons. For lurking to apply to him will take more game time to ascertain his posting habits. Locke seems okay on content when he does post, so I also wouldn't particularly try to peg him with a scummy lurking charge, though I do feel he's being a touch anti-town with how little he's commenting.
Well what occurred with this over posting scum? Were they flooding the game with small fluffy posts, were they of the top post counts, were they simply the most or more active people in game etc etc, some more details if you could.
One was Ythan, nuff said. The other was me - I was choosing to exploit my belief that people tend to overlook 'active' posters for at least the first few days of the game. I've also seen Fate do a high post content scum, but you seem upset when I cite him.

This is going somewhere eventually, yes? This seems like pointless chatter that is not helping us scumhunt, does not clarify either your or my own alignments, and is clogging the thread needlessly.
Benmage wrote:I didn't want to narrow your scope. Had I given direction you may have missed your suspicions on ML, or failed to confirm your locke/diddin sentiment. You also have new(or recollected) insight on dripp.
I'd already stated my suspicions of ML, all this post did was *maybe* give me some clarification of why I had those suspicions...it would have done this by me simply reading it. As for the rest...you're basically apparently listing how the post helped me sorta scumhunt. That doesn't actually reflect back on it being a functional post for you, nor does it explain why I was the player asked to comment upon the post (unless your inference is I'm muddled and lost and need help with organizing my scumreads)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Mina wrote:Now that there's a day left and people are already going, "Gee, I'm not that sure that dana is scum, but you know, there's no time left, so guess there's no choice!", I'm trying my second suspect. Because I'm Smurfing tired of watching players whose cases I'm lukewarm on get lynched at deadline.
Just to clarify - who do you think is waffling on the dana lynch thus far? I might have missed it but I'm pretty sure most of the "I belive the claim" people are on other wagons at the moment.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Benmage wrote:
hasdgfas wrote: How is that so hard to believe? I'd vote for dana to get a lynch near deadline, but I'd prefer an SSBF lynch.
Yes, I'm tired of beating this dead horse for now. My inquiries were largely because of the crappy bulleted case I was presented with. But we can move on.
you asked for bullets
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

hasdgfas wrote:
Benmage wrote:
you asked for bullets
3 of which were nothing! And others weren't overly convincing.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:1) That doesn't actually reflect back on it being a functional post for you, nor does it explain why I was the player asked to comment upon the post 2)(unless your inference is I'm muddled and lost and need help with organizing my scumreads)
1The post was not solely for you.
2Yes (to a degree)

And don't listen to slow ones like Mina, you have been a contrasting epitome of the all too often obstinate behavior I come in contact with. So kudos.

Here’s taken from that post of mine the people you find suspicious.
dannakillsu-----70
Hayker CSL -----4/34
Super Smash Bros. Fan-----75
Benmage----111
Drippereth----135
MacavityLock----28
Granted content is quite key here as well.

Now if you want feel free to rethink about who and why you find these people scummy, and how and why you even measure "scummyness"

Concluding, there were points to this interplay. I have successfully gotten a good read on you. So I have since wanted to move to two further steps. That is one to make you come to an epiphany, and 2 is more for me (and that is to measure your capacity as a scum-hunter). Our discussion for now can be complete, because I don’t want to open the pandora’s box yet(the list of those people less scummy than me). That said if at any moment you have an epiphany, please let me know.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Axelrod »

Given how he's reacted to being stabbed, I could get up for a CSL lynch, though I doubt that could be arranged before deadline. If there is a vig out there in space I think he's a better choice than Vezo. Vezo's mind is hard to comprehend, but the idea that he simply screwed up his claim on day 1 (for no reason at all) and now is trying to back-track out of it (in a very bizarre way) doesn't feel right. What feels more right is that his mind simply works in a way that I don't understand. I do believe he is like 13 or something.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by diddin »

Locke Lamora wrote:Putting Vezo at L-8 with 30 hours to go? This is a viable wagon?

Magna: I stabbed Kinetic.

Diddin: so why exactly did you read town on Macavity earlier? It's not as though him avoiding the Raivann wagon is a new event.
I barely remembered anything about his content and just remembered a few people calling him town. It wasn't a solid read.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:22 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

14.5 hours remaining

Vote count 2.14: The
"Tyrion is Tywin's son, not you. I said so once to your father's face and he would not speak to me for half a year"
votecount
[/u].

Lynch Count

Danakillsu (11) -
Percy, Thor665, Mikujin, Axelrod, RichardGHP, xvart, LynchMePls, Vezokpiraka, Benmage, MagnaofIllusion, Unsight

CSL (2) -
Percy, Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan (4) -
hasdgfas, I Doubt it, Rifka Viveka, diddin

MacavityLock (1) -
Locke Lamora

Vezokpiraka (4) -
Danakillsu, Drippereth, MacavityLock, Mina

With 22 alive it takes 12 votes to lynch.
The deadline for today's lynch is
10:00pm (CDT) on Sunday the 18th of July
. You can view a countdown to the deadline
Still searching for Dana replacement.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:51 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Drip hydra drives me nuts. One says I am town the other says I am scum.

Someone needs to hammer dana. We are half a day (RL) to no lynch.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:09 am

Post by xvart »

Wow. Benmage goes on a posting spree... Regardless, it's hammer time.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Rifka Viveka »

Since days last weeks...I'd say 30 hours is a time crunch and that theres no time for a wagon switch. Noones even attempting to be persuasive enough. Everyones heard people's pieces on Vezo, SSBF, Dana, and CSL...and look where the votes are. Noone promoting the alternative lynches is going out of their way to pick at peoples cases/votes, so nothings going to change. Dana will hang.
I can only speak for myself, but im leaning scum on 3 of those now(csl im a little iffy on) so why would i or anyone that felt the same way attack those cases? If i want SSBF lynched over dana but i still think dana is scum, it doesnt really make sense to try to demolish a dana case.

card flip time
Unvote Vote Danakillsu
Winter is coming.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 2.15: The
"The End of Day 2" votecount"

Lynch Count

Danakillsu (12) -
Percy, Thor665, Mikujin, Axelrod, RichardGHP, xvart, LynchMePls, Vezokpiraka, Benmage, MagnaofIllusion, Unsight, Rifka Viveka

CSL (2) -
Percy, Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan (2) -
hasdgfas, I Doubt it, diddin

MacavityLock (1) -
Locke Lamora

Vezokpiraka (4) -
Danakillsu, Drippereth, MacavityLock, Mina

With 22 alive it takes 12 votes to lynch. Majority has been reached.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Sam

Sam looked across at the men as they practised their archery. He wanted nothing more than to join them, talk with them,
be one of them truly
, but Sam was poor at archery. He truly was craven, even afraid to practise in front of his brothers. He could almost hear his father’s voice telling him to prove himself.

He saw them looking over at him. Pointing, laughing, mocking. He ignored them though, as best he could. He knew confrontation was pointless as they’d beat him till he bled.

‘Come shoot with us Ser Piggy’ Chett called out.

‘Aye, let’s see if Pigs can shoot a bow’ said another one of the men as they grabbed him by the neck and put the bow in his hands.

I- I have w-work to do’ Sam said stammering.
Stand up to them
; his fathers words again echoed in his mind.
Craven

‘Shoot Piggy, or it may be we want bacon to end the day’ said another as Sam nervously picked the bow up.

Nervously Sam held the bow,hurting his fingers as he drew it back notching an arrow and readying to shoot. He let go and sighed in dismay as the wind caught it, missing the target by quite a length.

‘What did I tell you boys? Pigs can’t shoot’ said Chett as he grabbed Sam's by his belly and made pig noises. Sam could see the look in his eyes. It was the same look his Lord Father had given him.
Hate

Sam tripped over a bow and crawled away, as they began to do impressions of a pig using a bow and asked him if he tasted good roasted. His face was red as he eventually found his feet and set off to the ravens. Jon Snow's words echoed in his mind then.
If you act like craven Sam, you'll be treated as such
Jon had said. Easy for him to say, Sam thought. Jon was strong.

‘At least you do not mock me’ he said aloud as he came up to the cages of the birds and began to feed them.

Sam looked around and saw a bird incoming with something tied around it’s leg.
After managing to settle the bird and feed it he took the scroll and read it. Then read it again just to make sure he'd not made a mistake.

The Old Bear would have to hear this immediately Sam thought as he took the piece of parchment and went off to find the Lord Commander. Shitting gold had obviously not been enough to buy the mob off Sam thought to himself. Perhaps being craven would have saved Danakillsu.

Danakillsu was lynched - He was
Lord Tywin Lannister - Lannister Aligned Godfather

Woosh enjoy the shitty flavour and get them roles in before the 72 hours are up as that's when Night 2 will end. If your role's not in within the limit it won't be counted.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Chapter 4

The Captain of the Guards
(HEY LOOK AN EARLY DORNE POV LOL)

Hotah stood at the gate, axe in hand eyeing the approaching man, but still relaxed. He had no doubt if it came to it he could take most men down easily. Even the Mountain that Rides would rue messing with Hotah.

The man clambered from his horse, sweat dripping from his brow. He had obviously been riding hard. Hotah shielded his eyes against the sun as he walked towards the man, his hand never leaving his axe.

'I've come to see the Prince' the man said, tiredly. 'I have news' he said eyeing Hotah wearily.

'The Prince has no wish to be disturbed, he is watching the children playing in the water gardens' Hotah said. He knew his Prince seldom liked to be disturbed by people.

The man waved the paper in his face. 'I've came all the way from King's Landing, it concerns the Lannisters, the boy king in particular' he said keeping well away from Hotah and the keenly honed axe.

Hotah considered briefly before allowing the man through and bringing him to the Prince.

Hotah nodded as his Prince looked up in surprise. 'Yes Captain' he asked, curious as to what had brought the intrusion.

'This man brings news..from King's Landing' he said nodding towards the messenger.

The man came forward bowing. He stumbled over the words quickly, Hotah was only half listening. More concerned with his Prince's safety than anything else. By the end Prince Martell had sat up and was deep in thought. 'Thank you' he said, 'this news may change a lot'.

He beckoned Hotah forward then asking him to send some words of condolences to the Lannisters. 'It's not easy...losing family like that' Prince Martell allowed speaking the words slowly, 'Oberyn will be..delighted at this news, perhaps it'll even quench his thirst for revenge for a while' he said, to Hotah. Hotah had his doubts, he didn't think anything would put a stop to the Red Viper's desire for revenge on the Lannisters.

'Is that it my Prince' Hotah asked. 'Is there anything more I can do?' he asked as he watched the messenger leave.

'Why..no what can we do? Vengeance comes. Fire and Blood he said quietly. Almost to himself, but Hotah heard.

I Doubt it -
Joffrey Baratheon
-
Lannister Aligned Goon
was hacked to pieces Night 2
LynchMePLs -
Barristan Selmy
-
Innocent Aligned
-'New' Kingsguard Recruiter was poisoned Night 2
Drippereth -
Stannis Baratheon
-
Innocent Aligned
- Vanilla Townie was drowned Night 2

Day 3 begins. With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Stand by. (Don't post yet)
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Today we're going to honour all the Gods of Westeros. And one of you can prove just how much you love them, and how good a person you are. Woop!

Each person may *if they wish nominate* can themselves to be 'tested' by the Gods. From the people that put themselves forward the players will vote the person they think is most
worthy
. In game terms this works as a
sane alignment cop
with the 'winner' having their alignment being posted in the
thread

To nominate yourself post '
Step Forward
' in the thread (In Bold). You may do this up to 1 real life week in the game (although obviously it doesn't have to take this long). At the end of this week players will vote on which candidate they believe to be the most 'worthy' (who the investigation will be used on). A simple majority is needed for this to happen. If no majority is reached no one will be deemed true enough and the Gods will be unhappy and this chance to have them judge someone will be gone.

The alignment cop reveal will be posted with the lynch scene.

I think this is clear, if it's not ask if you're confused.

With that out of the way, honour your gods, and get to lynching!

Once again with 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Macavitar replaces MacavityLock effective immediately
War has arrived!

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

We can do this one of two ways. Percy, or someone we think is scum.

I think Percy should nominate himself to step forward.

(
@MOD
does everyone vote for most worthy or only those who step forward get to also vote?)
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by diddin »

Vote: SSBF

He's still scum.

We should use this on someone we have a less certain read on instead of someone we could just lynch.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

Re-reading I doubt it, I find it nearly impossible for SSBF to be a Lannister.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Everyone may vote, not just those that step forward
War has arrived!

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Moving right along. Here's the list of people soon be further examined, iso'd, and maybe even pbpa. Order decending in importance based on read(or lack thereof) as well as scumminess...Also gonna look into the lynches, wagons, and deaths yada yad etc etc.
MacavityLock
Locke Lamora
Rifka Viveka
Mina
Xvart
Axelrod
Unsight
Mikujin

In the meantime we can start wagoning up vezo.

Vote Vezopiraka
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by diddin »

Benmage wrote:Re-reading I doubt it, I find it nearly impossible for SSBF to be a Lannister.
I think he's a Greyjoy, as shown by his reluctance to vote Raivann and just his overall scumminess.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”