Mad World: Time Travel Mafia (Game Over)

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

CallMeLiam wrote:Honestly my gut still says RC is scum. His active lurking is at the very least anti-town and I really don't find the cases on SK and Tasky that strong. I'm sorry I don't have much to add about this, but I've got nothing substantial to add that wouldn't be parroting others
what do you think my case is against tasky?

what is your case against RC?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Robbnva »

unvote, vote reaper

lots of good points and tap dancing going on in this thread, re-reading for a 3rd time, I believe something is off with this guy.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by KageLord »

Yikes, even after reading everything again, I couldn't find any solid reads. That still hasn't changed from the recent behavior. All I know is that I don't think the cases against Tasky, SF, or RC are strong. I also don't like his active lurking throughout, but I don't think that's enough to warrant another vote on that wagon. As for the old point about Shark and not knowing if someone was dead or not, I really don't see that as a scumtell (or a towntell either). Anyone can miss a part of a post, especially with these kinds of roles involved. And for Tasky... I don't even know what the actual case against him is.

One thing I'm wondering about:
diginova wrote:Someone who has posted a full 14% of the posts in this game yet has told so little is very telling, and that's why I am strongly considering changing my vote back to him, and this time it would have nothing to do with his lurking and everything to do with the fact that he's acting pretty much exactly like stereotypical scum.
So what's stopping you from voting him?
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

SharkFinn wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Empking

posts have been made by him (most of them recently making this a an easy iso)
Post 1: RVS on The Longing
Apparently a gut vote from him...Nothing explaining his gut, but it's a gut vote so, eh?

Post 2: Defends Vote on The Longing
Not much of a defense for his vote on TL except that it's gut.

Post 3: (4 days later) Reiterates TL Scum.
Wished this post had given more support/reasoning for TL scum aside from gut. Usually gut has at least 1 post that makes them feel that they are scum, so again don't like it. Seems like a prod avoiding post

Post 4: Asks Karma why the vote is on me and Votes RC
First attempt to scumhint, but again little evidence

Post 5: Unvotes and revotes RC <--
this is why I didn’t like the wagon on RC and still have some doubts about. Slightly scummy but again I voted a dead guy so it's a null tell I guess?

Post 6: Explains that RC is not scumhunting and he could do better as town.
Nothing very scummy here

Post 7: Unvotes because RC is contributing, votes KL
Don't understand why he changed votes to KL

Post 8: Explains that he does not like the play of KL because it’s defensive and not putting himself out there.
Nothing valuable here

Post 9: Comment about wording of his previous post.
Nothing much here

Post 10: Asks RC why he posts a lot if he doesn’t have time [Nothing much here[/b]
Post 11: Says the first vote was gut not RVS.
Commentary added on Post 1.

I still don’t know about RC at all. I don’t like the fact that he’s posting tons of useless stuff and not much actual content. I really don’t like Empking’s voting habits and lack of content himself. I mean I’ve written more lines in this post than he has this entire game. His longest post (line wise and without quotes) is 3 lines long. I prefer a Empking lynch first.
Apolgies for not going into much detail before, but there isnt much here overall to work with (which is the problem). Empking has made some small attempts to scumhunt, but I'd like a little more out of him. That's my opinion. I know RC has posted more than he's actually contributed, but I have a feelin that Empking is scum.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by ooba »

ooba wrote:
Legends say that the Temple of Time is the entrance to the Sacred Realm...

..] Vote Count [..

Mafuyu (0)

Rhinox (0)

ReaperCharlie (5)
- CallMeLiam, Tasky, Rhinox, Robbnva
curiouskarmadog (0)

Robbnva (0)

SharkFinn (4)
- Karma, I doubt it, ReaperCharlie, Mafuyu
KageLord (1)
- Empking
CallMeLiam (0)

Anon (0)

Karma (0)

Tasky (2)
- Anon, curiouskarmadog
diginova (0)

Empking (1)
- SharkFinn
I doubt it (0)

Not voting (2)
- KageLord, diginova

With 14 alive, its 8 to lynch!
Last edited by ooba on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by diginova »

KageLord wrote:Yikes, even after reading everything again, I couldn't find any solid reads. That still hasn't changed from the recent behavior. All I know is that I don't think the cases against Tasky, SF, or RC are strong. I also don't like his active lurking throughout, but I don't think that's enough to warrant another vote on that wagon. As for the old point about Shark and not knowing if someone was dead or not, I really don't see that as a scumtell (or a towntell either). Anyone can miss a part of a post, especially with these kinds of roles involved. And for Tasky... I don't even know what the actual case against him is.

One thing I'm wondering about:
diginova wrote:Someone who has posted a full 14% of the posts in this game yet has told so little is very telling, and that's why I am strongly considering changing my vote back to him, and this time it would have nothing to do with his lurking and everything to do with the fact that he's acting pretty much exactly like stereotypical scum.
So what's stopping you from voting him?
He reported being on V/LA, and I don't want to bring him to L-2 until he has one more chance to post the other half of his content post, so I can analyze him more accurately than just a scumtell based on his lurking habits. I really don't want another mislynch.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:00 am

Post by Rhinox »

Kagelord wrote:Yikes, even after reading everything again, I couldn't find any solid reads. That still hasn't changed from the recent behavior. All I know is that I don't think the
cases against Tasky, SF, or RC are strong
. I also don't like
his
active lurking throughout, but I don't think that's enough to warrant another vote on that wagon. As for the old point about Shark and not knowing if someone was dead or not, I really don't see that as a scumtell (or a towntell either). Anyone can miss a part of a post, especially with these kinds of roles involved. And for Tasky... I don't even know what the actual case against him is.
This post doesn't sit right with me. Considering the bolded pronoun "
his
" up there refers back to the italicized part of the previous sentence, it doesn't specify which player
his
is referring to. makes me think you original draft of that post only referred to the RC wagon rather than all 3, and the comments on the other were editted in but you forgot to specify which player the "his" pronoun referred to. Am I right?

Also, I might not be throwing votes and suspicion around left and right, but you haven't placed a vote at all since joining the game. If you don't like any of the current 3 wagons, do you think that they are being pushed along by scum? Who would be a better wagon, if even just for information?
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:27 am

Post by KageLord »

Rhinox wrote:
Kagelord wrote:Yikes, even after reading everything again, I couldn't find any solid reads. That still hasn't changed from the recent behavior. All I know is that I don't think the
cases against Tasky, SF, or RC are strong
. I also don't like
his
active lurking throughout, but I don't think that's enough to warrant another vote on that wagon. As for the old point about Shark and not knowing if someone was dead or not, I really don't see that as a scumtell (or a towntell either). Anyone can miss a part of a post, especially with these kinds of roles involved. And for Tasky... I don't even know what the actual case against him is.
This post doesn't sit right with me. Considering the bolded pronoun "
his
" up there refers back to the italicized part of the previous sentence, it doesn't specify which player
his
is referring to. makes me think you original draft of that post only referred to the RC wagon rather than all 3, and the comments on the other were editted in but you forgot to specify which player the "his" pronoun referred to. Am I right?
Actually, I just forgot to put RC instead of "his". I didn't really read it over before submitting and realized only a while after submitting that I didn't specify who that "his" was. But yes, that "his" was meant to be about RC. I hoped people would just assume that since he was the famous active lurker in this game and I mention the other two after that.
Rhinox wrote:Also, I might not be throwing votes and suspicion around left and right, but you haven't placed a vote at all since joining the game. If you don't like any of the current 3 wagons, do you think that they are being pushed along by scum? Who would be a better wagon, if even just for information?
No, I don't think the wagons are necessarily being pushed by scum. I mean, obviously scum are somewhere in one or more of the wagons, but I could see a lot of it being just hopeful town. If I had to pick a person to lynch right now though, I guess I would have to pick RC. I don't really think he's scum (but then again, I have no prob scum reads either), but getting rid of his active lurking might actually clear the way for some discussion, which usually leads to information. As it is now, not many people (myself included in the not) have really been saying much other than "vote so-and-so for my gut feeling or for some arbitrary reason". Up until now, I would say the way this game is going is perfect for scum. Even if someone is lynched, I don't see it bringing in a lot of information for us, no matter who they are. So, I would say RC as deadline approaches, but we do need to get more people talking beyond a couple sentences.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:05 am

Post by ooba »

Five days to deadline!

edit: (Five days + 25 min to be exact)
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 am

Post by SharkFinn »

diginova wrote:He reported being on V/LA, and I don't want to bring him to L-2 until he has one more chance to post the other half of his content post, so I can analyze him more accurately than just a scumtell based on his lurking habits. I really don't want another mislynch.
Let's pray that he gets back soon then. Otherwise, we have to base the lynch on everything before he left (which isnt too good for him) or find another suspect (like Empking) to lynch instead.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Don't lynch me I'm town. (Go read POWERFUL WIZARD Mafia if you need an example of this defense, and how well it works -- depending on the number of times it is repeated).
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
I doubt it
I doubt it
Townie
I doubt it
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:13 am

Post by I doubt it »

diginova wrote:
I doubt it wrote:In fact, I'd like you to make one thing clear: Do you think he's scum, or do you just not like his active lurking? Also, did you think he was scum earlier, when you voted for him, and did you somehow change your mind when he did post content? I'm not really sure what to make of someone who essentially uses his vote as a prod.
I actually find active lurking to be a scumtell more than just uberlurking. I forget who originally brought this up, but I agree with the fact that town will mainly lurk enough to get prodded, while scum will lurk, yet still pop in and say something whenever they're called. The fact that RC constantly has enough time to post worthless joking content and ask why people are voting him shows that he's following the thread, he's just trying to stay under the radar so as not to say anything that could be evidence against him later. A breakdown of his ISO (he's posted 55 posts):

--

Someone who has posted a full 14% of the posts in this game yet has told so little is very telling, and that's why I am strongly considering changing my vote back to him, and this time it would have nothing to do with his lurking and everything to do with the fact that he's acting pretty much exactly like stereotypical scum.
So you thought he was active-lurking scum all along? I don't get your immediate unvote, then. That you unvoted as soon as RC contributed suggests that you were just wagoning onto him so he would be forced to contribute, yet now you're saying he's scummy for active lurking? Why did you unvote your best suspect just because he made an ISO? Doesn't make much sense to me.

SharkFinn wrote:The reason I switched off RB between those votes was because I glanced over the thread again and in my mind, I thought he was more likely town plus the wagon on him just didnt feel right with me. I still do not understand how switching from FoS to leaning town is making me scummy, but I understand how my lack of posts the past few days have. I plan to put some more effort finding the best lynch candidate (as my theory on gandalf was correct before)
So your justification for finding RC town was put in the last line of your next post?
SharkFinn ISO 17 wrote:Tasky's upfront style to people focused on CKD as scummy up until he swaps to lynch TheLonging. When the day started, he decides to jump on me for voting a dead guy (my fault of course), but then he decides to go after RC. I'm wondering what changed his PoV, because I mean based on his initial behavior, he's probably wouldnt jump off CKD that easily. It's just unusual, plus the RC wagon isn't that great at the moment.
Makes sense on the surface, but I'm not sure this isn't just retconning. If the last line of this post was really meant as your justification for finding RC town, then it follows that you then also thought that one of the bad wagoners on RC was scum, ie. Empking as you're voting for him now. Yet in this post you're still railing on Tasky. It looks like you're now going after Empking in an attempt to strengthen the idea that your townread on RC came from Empking's bad vote, which is a stretch on its own.

What is your view on Tasky?

Rhinox wrote:If Reaper has time write a 3 paragraph post explaining why he doesn't have time to post content, I can't see why he can't give a 3 sentence post giving an opinion on who's scum and maybe a couple supporting reasons.
QFT. I'm not too sure about SF being scum, and RC's play is very anti-town. If nothing new pops up I'll support a deadline lynch on RC, but I'm not really sold on him being scum.

curiouskarmadog wrote:what do you think my case is against tasky?
What IS your case on Tasky, exactly? If you have a strong reason to believe that Tasky is scum please say so, there's still time to make a wagon and everyone is kinda fence-sitting with no strong reads in any direction.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Empking »

Mod, I'm voting KL I think

Has been corrected
Last edited by ooba on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:04 am

RC, WHY ARE YOU IGNORING THIS?

curiouskarmadog wrote:Ok, got some time, updating this game
Think I am updating for about page 14, not too much has happened since then.
Still waiting on this.
curiouskarmadog wrote:RC "ckd 124: you seem rather jumpy about a vote on you, good sir. and not even a vote, just a threat of a vote. noted."

thats what you are noting, then? Not the fact he was threatening to vote me if I didnt back off of him? You also dont touch on the fact I wanted him to defend his threat ie explain why I was scummy. It also should be noted that my scum vibe was on about him....well at least my not-town vibe.

"And for what it's worth: Even though TL flipped town, she deserved to die. (She's probably in the dead players quicktopic at this very moment shaking her fist and screaming "I AM NOT FEMALE!" rofl)"

other than the miller explain, why in your words was TL scummy?
and
ReaperCharlie wrote:ah crap i think i accidentally deleted the other half of my post.

sh11111111111111t :(
also I am curious, when did the “other half” of the post get deleted (when did you realize) ? When did you type it(right before, days earlier)? Would like some details on this please. Why answer the why later.
ReaperCharlie wrote: i will contribute as i get time. i haven't had much time to devote to this game lately, i have a bunch of others too.
thats not our fault nor is it an excuse.
ReaperCharlie wrote:V/LA my wife is going into labor. It might be a few days.
ummm, just a heads up, my wife is about to pop as well (08/18), so if I disappear during this time, that is why...will give a heads up if I can...heard the hospital has wifi. Congrats RC, but I still want the above answered.

Ok, I have caught up..not a lot has happen

Still got a bug in my joint about tasky, but beginning to understand the wagon on RC.

Vote tasky
, got a nose of these things.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:05 am

also just checked with the mod, if we dont get the majority, it will be an no lynch.

I would much rather lynch Tasky, but am starting to get bad vibes for RC refusing to answer or even acknowledge my questions.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:07 am

also, if I get the time, I will explain my case (which I havent brought up thoroughly yet), but when people say" they didnt like the case " I was curious what case they were talking about since I havent put one out there yet.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Hi ckd how was your weekend? rofl wait its the middle of the week.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Mafuyu »

o.O

FoS Reapercharlie
Guh. The words.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:37 am

ReaperCharlie wrote:Hi ckd how was your weekend? rofl wait its the middle of the week.
so what is pro-town about not answering questions? Maybe you want to be lynched and then get to say everybody was wrong? thats mature....why dont you just ask for a replacement?
ooba wrote:
6.) Player Rules

-Site Rules Apply
-Play to win

-I do not have a problem with cursing but if any of the players object, you should stop.
-This is the game, don't talk about it anywhere else until over.
-Don't quote or pretend to quote me.
do you feel like you are doing the bolded?

I dont think RC is scum....just a waste.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:46 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Mafuyu wrote:o.O

FoS Reapercharlie
LOL!

I'll catch up in a few days when I catch up on my sleep first.

Games that I'm already semi-caught up in will get my attention first though.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 am

just did a quick meta on RC, check out his scum games, he is much more active and gives opinions....not this bullshit. If I had to guess, he has a vanilla (town) role, and he is just bored with it...doesnt care, because he is in so many games....a waste...please just replace out.

got to work on the nursery tonight, but will be putting together my "why I think tasky is scum" post asap.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

I gotta work on the nursery too :)

I'll catch up. I swear. lol
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

curiouskarmadog wrote:bored with it
Babies will do that to a person.
Guh. The words.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

ReaperCharlie wrote:I gotta work on the nursery too :)

I'll catch up. I swear. lol
Congradulations, btw.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Thank you, Sharkfinn! And you're right, Mafuyu.
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê