Mad World: Time Travel Mafia (Game Over)

KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:10 am

Post by KageLord »

ReaperCharlie wrote: And KageLord, you have absolutely no room to talk, Mr. Maybe-I-can-replace-out-of-one-game-but-replace-into-two-others-and-hope-nobody-notices. So... I can active lurk all I want, and you can't say shiznikey.. I just had a daughter, have been gone for days, and I still have a bunch of games to catch up on, so some games are just gonna take hits in activity. Get off my nuts.
First, what 2 games? I'm only in 2 right now and I only replaced into this one (the other I was originally in). Second, I'll admit I flaked on the one you're referring to. I had screwed that one up enough already with that blown-out-of-proportion comment and just didn't have any muse to keep going with that. I'd rather not be a detriment to town. It's unfair. Third, you were active lurking way before your daughter arrived (congrats on that btw). Fourth, you continue to active lurk, which I see as worse than just lurking. If you have stuff going on irl or too many games to handle, either replace out or don't post random stuff that distracts people from the game. We are already having a tough enough time as it is getting usable information from everyone here. We don't need spam.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:28 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

the mish mash one too. and it's not your concern whether or not I'm active lurking. you need to scumhunt little grasshopper.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Anon »

Rhinox is scum.

Unvote Vote: Rhinox.

Ill tell you why in the following post.

We need a lynch now.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by diginova »

LynchMePls:
I know you didn't want to comment on Tasky's votes, but as you're taking over his spot (and probably his suspicion, though most of the Tasky votes were just bandwagon-jumping), two questions as to your analysis on his playstyle? Not counting the hammer vote, if you had to say whether or not Tasky's play was helping or detrimental to the town, which would it be? Were any of the votes on Tasky warranted in your eyes based on Tasky's posts?

In regards to one of the points in your analysis of me: While I admit the four posts you brought up were contentless and could be construed as active lurking, they were over a timespan of a total of 30 minutes on the third real-life day of the game, and I was responding to RC's attempt to get to know me since almost nobody here has played with me before.

RC:
an answer to my question in 436? How do you think setup speculation will help us find the scum? With four days until deadline as of the time of your post, why not focus attention on scumhunting instead of trying to distance everyone from it and waste time?

I want to hear RC's response and reread both through day 1 to see if the night choices gave any additional information before voting as well as an Iso of SharkFinn since his posts have somehow evaded me.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Anon »

Alpha Werewolf, the player Rhinox replaced, has 9 posts until he replaced.

In these posts, you can find the following scumtells:

a) Active lurking/lurking.

b) Rethoric questions for trying to appear active:
Alpha Werewolf wrote:Karma, is your vote on Zang a pressure vote or an "I think you're scum" vote?
c)Reduced amount of town reads / scum reads.

d) Anon buddying TM.

e) Doesnt develope his suspicions. In day 1, he highly dislikes RC, is suspicious of Sharkfin and Karma. In day 2, he is suspicious of Seraphim and wants to reread Tasky and RC so that he can make his opinion about them. Shouldnt he have voted RC from the go without need to reread?

f) Flipfloping.
Iso 3:
Alpha wrote:I think that there's not enough of a reason to think that Zang is scum.
I very much dislike Karma's answer
Iso 4:
Alpha wrote:I didn't like how, when I asked you an either/or question that should only have one answer (EITHER he's scum and that's why I'm voiting him OR I want a scummy player to answer my questions so I put some pressure onto him), you gave both of the answers.
Nothing major, just felt like I should note this
g)Iso 8, as I commented previously, really seems strange to me:
Alpha Werewolf wrote:On ReaperCharlie: The case looks good, and I've seen similar play by Fate(as scum) in Square Enix II. Imitating that playstyle are we?
Vote ReaperCharlie

On Tasky: No real read.
I'm going to have to
request replacement
. I don't have as much time as I'd like to dedicate to the game.
Why the need to comment before requesting replacement, specially when you have been a player that isnt precisely dedicated to the game?

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Anon »

Rhinox keeps the (active) lurking style, which is terribly bothering me since he is a very useful player in the games Ive read about him as town.

His iso 2, which is his first content post, doesnt deliver. He asks unnecessary questions.
Reaper #323: I unserstand this was PbPA, but whats the point of voting and unvoting Zan in the same post?

digi #325: so, what about reaper's posting caused you to unvote? I'd ask empking the same question, but I doubt I'd get an answer.

Reaper #354: why should people unvote you just because you posted a giant post? Thanks for the portrait btw.
What kind of valid answers (in the scumhunting department) can you get of these questions?

Hint: NONE.

Basically the rest of his posts are dedicated to ask unnecessary questions or to bring unnecessary suspicion to players that I believe are easy targets.

For example, in iso 5, he explains why he keeps voting RC. Yes, RC is useless but he is very likely town just based in the tone of his posting (active, transparent, not nervous about being suspected)- A player of the level of Rhinox should have realized this as soon as he replaced.

In iso 6, he wastes his posts in suspecting Kagelord for a paragraph structure situation. It was pretty clear to me that Kagelord was refering to ReaperCharlie in that post.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Anon »

Guys, ReaperCharlie is very likely town. I know he is being useless as hell but he is not scummy. He is active, not worried about what he says, a scumbag would be more calculating with his posts. His tone is transparent, not mallicious, he is not worried about being lynched or suspected, as a scumbag would be.

I also really dont want to lynch Sharkfinn. I have a very valid reason to think he is town and it has worked 100% of the times Ive read about these situations happening. A scumbag really reads the night results, ALL OF THEM, even if they werent his target.

We really need to lynch Rhinox. ASAP.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Anon »

I also support a Tasky/Lynchmeplease lynch but Im surer about Rhinox.

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by LimMePls »

diginova wrote:
LynchMePls:
I know you didn't want to comment on Tasky's votes, but as you're taking over his spot (and probably his suspicion, though most of the Tasky votes were just bandwagon-jumping), two questions as to your analysis on his playstyle? Not counting the hammer vote, if you had to say whether or not Tasky's play was helping or detrimental to the town, which would it be? Were any of the votes on Tasky warranted in your eyes based on Tasky's posts?

In regards to one of the points in your analysis of me: While I admit the four posts you brought up were contentless and could be construed as active lurking, they were over a timespan of a total of 30 minutes on the third real-life day of the game, and I was responding to RC's attempt to get to know me since almost nobody here has played with me before.
It was still completely content-less posting that served as nothing more than anti-prod fluff. The fact that it was all within 30 minutes is the reason I put it all on the same line in my notes.

As for Tasky's play, if I had to give a judgment of it, I'd say it was newbish/VI. The TL hammer in particular was just plain dreadful. You'll note that almost all of my scum reads come off that wagon, and that isn't a coincidence. If you reread this game, and pay attention to those wagonning TL, it was simply terrible. There are probably 3 scum on that wagon, quite possibly 4. As for those voting him, well, I can't say I fault them, but while rereading the game, Shark and Seraph's scumminess is pretty huge, I really don't know how they didn't get lynched. Tasky came off as a target of opportunity to me, and when opportunistic scum couldn't get it through, they went to TL.

In fact, it just occurred to me that we should cross reference Tasky's D1 wagon at its largest with TL's wagon. I'll be doing that after this post.

@Everyone on the TL wagon yesterday: Please give a brief explanation for why you were voting TL. If you could change your vote, who would it have been on instead?

@RC: If it's any consolation, I don't find you near as scummy in this game as I do in others I've seen you play. I'm not sure if that's a plus or not though, since I was pretty sure you were town in the Star Wars game, and you were scum. It's certainly not tunneling though, I'm calling em as I see em. In fact, if I recall, my notes credited you with a townish post, didn't it?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Anon »

Lynchmepls, can you please cite your reads in a town-neutral-scum list? Only players. TIA.

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Anon »

Also, if you want to know why TL was lynched, just ISO me. I thought you were liking my posts which are basically TL hate...

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by LimMePls »

454 matches my read of Alpha. I don't know what to say about 455, as I didn't really see the things you say on Rhinox, but I'll read them again, I was starting to get a bit glassy eyed towards the end of my read.
Anon wrote:Guys, ReaperCharlie is very likely town. I know he is being useless as hell but he is not scummy. He is active, not worried about what he says, a scumbag would be more calculating with his posts. His tone is transparent, not mallicious, he is not worried about being lynched or suspected, as a scumbag would be.

I also really dont want to lynch Sharkfinn. I have a very valid reason to think he is town and it has worked 100% of the times Ive read about these situations happening. A scumbag really reads the night results, ALL OF THEM, even if they werent his target.

We really need to lynch Rhinox. ASAP.
RC could be town. He certainly shouldn't be today's lynch. I definitely think we need to keep an eye on him though.

@Anon: The fact that SharkFinn didn't see Gandalf's triggered death (which occured at the bottom of the scene) doesn't exonerate him at all, especially considering his play. His play D1 by itself should be enough to swing him. If you removed the whole voting dead gandalf, what would your read of SharkFinn be? Is that one thing really that huge of a town tell? What is your read on Seraphim? You really think Rhinox is scummier than both of these players? Please explain.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Anon wrote:Also, if you want to know why TL was lynched, just ISO me. I thought you were liking my posts which are basically TL hate...
I think I only liked one of your TL hate posts, and it was early in that wagon IIRC. The tail end of that wagon was fail though, and I don't get the TL lynch yesterday.

Going to cross reference the D1 Tasky wagon and the TL wagon now...

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Tasky (4) - Seraphim, TheLonging, ReaperCharlie, youngminii
Tasky (4) - Seraphim, TheLonging, SharkFinn, gandalf5166

These two official vote counts represent the height of the D1 Tasky wagon. So combined together we'd get

Tasky (6) - Seraphim, TheLonging, ReaperCharlie, youngminii, SharkFinn, gandalf5166.

The end of D1 vote count for TL:

TheLonging (10) - Anon, Empking, Seraphim, AlphaWerewolf, diginova, gandalf5166, CallMeLiam, GhostWriter, ReaperCharlie, Tasky

The players on both wagons: Seraphim, ReaperCharlie. 1 is scum, I'd say Seraphim, although I wouldn't count out RC.

Now to just analyze TheLonging's wagon:

I'd say there were 2-3 scum on that wagon. I'm town, Anon is town, gandalf5166 is town, GhostWriter is town.

That leaves 2-3 scum in - Empking, Seraphim, AlphaWerewolf, diginova, CallMeLiam, ReaperCharlie
Anon wrote:Lynchmepls, can you please cite your reads in a town-neutral-scum list? Only players. TIA.
I'll work on this next.

V/LA on weekends
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Anon wrote:I also support a Tasky/Lynchmeplease lynch but Im surer about Rhinox.
Boom. Rhinox it is.

Vote: Rhinox

If he flips scum, do you think Tasky and LMP should be next? i.e. do their alignments hinge on Rhinox's in any way?
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Anon »

Lynchmepls wrote:454 matches my read of Alpha. I don't know what to say about 455, as I didn't really see the things you say on Rhinox, but I'll read them again, I was starting to get a bit glassy eyed towards the end of my read.
Rhinox is quite experienced. So you should probably weigh that in your reread.

The not realizing who died night 1 is a huge town tell. Besides that, yes, you are right, D1 by itself should be enough to swing Sharkfin. But since he has that towntell I think his lynch is suboptymal today.

I have a town read on Seraphim, based on meta and tone of his approach of the game. And yes Rhinox is scummier than both of them.
Lynchmepls wrote:and I don't get the TL lynch yesterday.
Read my posts?
Lynchmepls wrote:Tasky (6) - Seraphim, TheLonging, ReaperCharlie, youngminii, SharkFinn, gandalf5166.
TheLonging (10) - Anon, Empking, Seraphim, AlphaWerewolf, diginova, gandalf5166, CallMeLiam, GhostWriter, ReaperCharlie, Tasky
The players on both wagons: Seraphim, ReaperCharlie. 1 is scum, I'd say Seraphim, although I wouldn't count out RC.
Why being on both wagons means the player in question is scum?

LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by LimMePls »

TOWN
13. Budja
12. Anon
18. I doubt it
5. curiouskarmadog
1. Mafuyu
Zang

NEUTRAL
11. CallMeLiam
9. KageLord
youngminii

4. ReaperCharlie
2. Rhinox
AlphaWerewolf
16. diginova*
7. Robbnva
Seraphim

8. SharkFinn
SCUM

Lurked to a null read:
17. Empking

*These two could be swapped, it's pretty close. In fact, digi might be slightly less scummy. "Too close to call" as they say in politics.
Anon wrote:Why being on both wagons means the player in question is scum?
Opportunistic scum is my thinking. I can certainly be wrong, was just worth taking a look at. The idea just came to me a few posts ago, so I figured I'd analyze it. What do you think about my analysis of just the TL wagon by itself?

V/LA on weekends
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

So you have exactly 0 scum reads.

*golf clap*
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Budja »

^ I think its a scale.

unvote, vote Rhinox

Good catch.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

wait, what is the catch on rhinox?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Anon »

ckd, my posts, read them.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ok, I dont see a "catch", just reasons you think he is scum...I agree with you that shark and RC are very bad lynches today....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by LimMePls »

ReaperCharlie wrote:So you have exactly 0 scum reads.

*golf clap*
Try and use your brain RC. Clearly the people at the top of that list are my town reads, the people near neutral are my null/neutral reads, and the people near the word scum are my scum read. This isn't really that hard.

V/LA on weekends
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Anon »

where does your neutral gropu end?

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Oh oh oh. That's like a scale. I get it now.

I thought all the people under town were town, all the people under neutral were neutral, and all the people under scum (0) were scum.

LOL
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê