nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:24 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

Forgot my input, but Duh. Spyrex, Crypto.
Justice will prevail
\m/
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by crypto »

SpyreX, Wickedestjr. Closely followed by SSBF.

I still don't get why I'm on the hot seat. I can see lazy play being it and I couldn't really blame you if that's the reason but that doesn't seem to be what people are getting at.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Hayker »

Vote Count

SpyreX 2-(crypto, Super Smash Bros. Fan)

Wickedestjr 2-(SpyreX, AlmasterGM)

Crypto 2-(nopointinactingup, Wickedestjr)

Super Smash Bros. Fan 1-(hiphop)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline is Friday July 30th 8am PST , with a possible 1 week extension to August 6th.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Mmmm polarization.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by hiphop »

AlmasterGM wrote:1.Yeah, and that game was terribly unbalanced.DAMN IT, I want to outguess the mod so badly. But this setup seems like it would punish that sooo incredibly hard.

2.I do agree with you, though, that SSBF is objectively the scummiest person here. However, I have also been wrong about SSBF being scum like 3 times now, so my ability to read him is crap.

1. Would you like for me to point to another game? this In this 25 person game I was the godfather, spyrex was the miller, and we had one cop. In that game, town had an excellent chance of winning, even after I killed the unknown(then) cop day 3. Here we have 12 people. Same 3 roles. Seems balanced to me. In one night the cops could confirm 2 people and then there would be 4 confirmed townies, so all town must do is sweep the rest. Do you honestly think that cops is the way to go?

2. Just because you have been wrong before, does not mean that you are wrong now. in the last game I did not think he was scum, but i did not have the time to make a case on why he was not scum, when I was on the fence about him. So I didn't talk about him. As you know, I replaced out shortly afterwards. So I didn't know then, but I believe he is scum now, does that make a difference to you?
nopointinactingup wrote: If what you insist is true, you're not going to die today, so you can push for SSBF lynch tomorrow. Right now let's just do one of Crypto/Spyrex.
why not ssbf today, and you can push for a Crypto/Spyrex tomorrow? Think about it. You lynch one today and it is a town flip, do you really think you would follow me to SSBF? NO. You obviously would go for the other. So why should I lynch people who you think are scum, and 2 days from now, most likely when i am dead, nobody pushes for a SSBF lynch? Today is the best day to push for it.
Wickedestjr wrote:1)Why did you feel the need to show why Almaster's case was bad?
2)Your argument was that SSBF had to be scum because he hadn't been killed yet. That is WIFOM. Also, what made SSBF surviving any different from Almaster surviving?
1. I do not like it when people make a bad case, and others join in before the person has a chance to defend himself. This is only false advertising and time wasting. I would rather question and show them it is bad so they can reexamine and reconstruct their case before the defendant can defend himself against a good case instead of not really showing any alignment when defending against a bad one. i don't think it is a good thing for bad cases to be tossed around, when town could put a little more effort into and actually catch scum.
2. Wrong. Stop strawmanning me. Go read this case again and tell me that wifom is my case. As for your actual question. How should I know why Almaster is alive? From what i can see, llama would have protected me, so either one of them wold have been an easy kill. Besides Almaster was RB, what happened to SSBF? Keep in mind that llama was voting for SSBF, so he would have not of protected him. Letting a cop get another investigation, is pure pathetic on scum's part.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
hiphop wrote:Why don't we go back to playing mafia and actually lynch the scummiest person?
hiphop wrote:And now for setup speculation-...
You're suggesting that we go back to lynching the scummiest person in the game. Then you do setup speculation. Set-up speculation is not parallel with scum hunting and definently not the most important thing to do in a Mafia game.
Except that I doing both. They kind of support each other. If I scum hunt, why shouldn't i also speculate on what makes sense to me? Think like mafia, think like the mod. I don't care about wifom or set-up speculation, if it helps support the scum hunting part and helps me catch scum, then I will use it. Now if I was just doing set-up speculation without the scum-hunting part then you can complain, however i am not, so it doesn't matter.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: It isn't simply because "SpyreX thought charter was town, therefore, SpyreX is scum". As explained before, he explictly defended charter's claim Day 1 while attacking mine and mentioned a few times Day 2 that charter was town. I
personally
take that as scum buddying scum... The reason why I haven't really said much about SpyreX connection between him and charter is because he hasn't really attempt to refute my original argument in the first place. However, I will happily provide quote evidence of SpyreX's connection between him and charter.
WIFOM. Unless someone speaks up and says otherwise(to lazy to go skim day one) I am pretty sure that everybody thought charter's claim day 1 was legit, and you were more likely scum. Not only that but you are using omgus in this argument, by saying he was attacking me, when charter made the more townie move in counter-claiming day 1, and there wasn't anything day 1 that said otherwise. As for him calling charter town day 2-just because you know
your alignment
does not mean that people should follow you, especially when you make cases like this. And also the majority of the town was either
A) unsure of charter
B)thought he was town
So really there is no case. You're kind of stretching.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Also, is anyone beside me is getting gut feelings that hiphop might be scum? Granted, I'm not going to be pushing for his lynch yet since the evidences support that he is town, but the gut town feeling is not really there anymore. Maybe I need to look him up in ISO to see if it's more then gut feeling.
So did you find anything? Don't leave me hanging. Either i am town or not. What is it? i hope this isn't another OMGUS move.
SpyreX wrote:
Also, is anyone beside me is getting gut feelings that hiphop might be scum?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

no
I don't get it spyrex. I really don't. You and Almaster have played with me in one game each, and I was scum in both, yet you guys have this ridiculous town read on me. I even get the impression that you would rather have yourself lynch(known alignmnet) over me(unknown). I would think that maybe you have an inkling that i might be scum, yet you don't show it. Either way it is your reads, but you have me baffled.
crypto wrote:I still don't get why I'm on the hot seat. I can see lazy play being it and I couldn't really blame you if that's the reason but that doesn't seem to be what people are getting at.
For me it is the lazy play. Neither scum nor town. It is that simple.

Nopo give me one more day, before i give my 2. I am about to make another case on someone, but I don't want to call them out now, and have them go crazy about blah and then strawman me later, when i haven't made the actual case yet. Don't have time tonight, but it will be done tomorrow.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:09 am

Post by crypto »

Okay, guys, methinks SSBF is not scum. SpyreX and Wicked, in that order, with a significant gulf between the two.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:03 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

@hiphop - I'm also insane. Or some other crazy shit sanity. If I was a sane cop, then yes, I would be pushing hardcore for SSBF's lynch. But there are just too many counters for me to believe he is scum. Especially because the other people in this game aren't exactly angels. Also, I don't see why you are concerned with proving yourself as possible scum. If you're town, do you really want us wasting time reading you when we could be resolving the MUCH more sticky dichotomies?

In any case, we have three more lynches.

Wicked is hardly even fuckin playing. If he lives, he will just be more annoying down the road.

Just get rid of him and we can resolve Spyre v crypto tomorrow. And maybe even lynch SSBF.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I'm sorry for my inactivity. I didn't expect my V/LA to be this bad. I'll try to catch up and get a post in tomorrow.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Well, I've read everything except for hiphop's last post but I'm pretty sure some of the questions/comments in my previous post have been ignored.

At the moment I will be very happy as long as crypto, SpyreX, or hiphop are lynched today. Preferably crypto or SpyreX, but hiphop has been giving me a bad feeling today and I haven't read his response to me yet. I admit I am a bit lost right now and desperately need to do a few isos.

I will be extremely annoyed if we lynch SSBF. I would like it if he survived at least another day or two.
-Wickedestjr
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:21 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Wicked wrote:I will be extremely annoyed if we lynch SSBF. I would like it if he survived at least another day or two.
You realize scum have a roleblocker and he is never going to get any results, right?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by hiphop »

Wickedestjr wrote:Well, I've read everything except for hiphop's last post but I'm pretty sure some of the questions/comments in my previous post have been ignored.
Funny thing is, he is right. Though it is strange how he can be pretty sure of something that he hasn't read. :o
Wickedestjr wrote:@The comments regarding me -

1. My inactivity has been the exact same in my other game that just ended and the game I'm modding. It's not just this game.
2. Where are the parroting accusations coming from? I've come up with many of my own points against players.
Did not realize these comments were directed at me.
1. It is not about the inactivity. It is about contributing to the game. If you are hard to read, do not blame me. It is your job, to be townie if you are townie, not my job to say you are townie, because your activity level is the same as other games. That is not the point. I believed I used the word non-entity, as in non-factor, and that is what I mean. It seems to me that you are not contributing to the game,almost floating by, and that is scummy.

2.here and here are a couple of examples. Again your missing the point, it is was about the fact that you felt the need to repeat sometimes.

Wicked if you are going to suspect me, at least have the decency to tell me why. Also, why do you feel it necessary to let SSBF live a couple of extra days?

By the way the case I promised yesterday just went out the window. Everytime i iso wicked, I get straight up town. And i mean everytime. i thought maybe I could bypass the town part, but I can't, the guy is town.

So i guess my two will be SSBF followed crypto. From what i can see it has to be one of those 2.

Crypto- would you do me the honor and tell me why spyrex is scum?

Almaster-Does it really matter if you are insane or sane? You are a cop, who can use your role to find scum. Can you not? SSBF is a cop(so he says), who can use his role to find scum. Is there a difference? Seriously, look at the facts. Tell me the difference between SSBF and wicked. Who really is more scummy? Also I don't want to prove myself scum, if you cannot see the point, just forget about it.

mod extension?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 pm

hiphop wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote: If what you insist is true, you're not going to die today, so you can push for SSBF lynch tomorrow. Right now let's just do one of Crypto/Spyrex.
why not ssbf today, and you can push for a Crypto/Spyrex tomorrow? Think about it. You lynch one today and it is a town flip, do you really think you would follow me to SSBF? NO. You obviously would go for the other. So why should I lynch people who you think are scum, and 2 days from now, most likely when i am dead, nobody pushes for a SSBF lynch? Today is the best day to push for it.
Ok. Tomorrow, state the entirety of your case on SSBF because though I find SSBF's behavior scummy, I'm just unconvinced that it could all just be a scum gambit. And I want everyone's opinion about hiphop's case as well. I personally think SSBF and AGM are pretty much role-useless now, so I actually don't mind lynching SSBF if I'm persuaded. But I think we should let this round go without an SSBF lynch. I think Crypto has the most approval to get lynched. Any last word/ last contribution if you are town?
Justice will prevail
\m/
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:27 am

Post by Hayker »

If activity picks up in the next couple days I will grant the extension
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:38 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

hiphop wrote:Almaster-Does it really matter if you are insane or sane? You are a cop, who can use your role to find scum. Can you not? SSBF is a cop(so he says), who can use his role to find scum. Is there a difference? Seriously, look at the facts. Tell me the difference between SSBF and wicked. Who really is more scummy? Also I don't want to prove myself scum, if you cannot see the point, just forget about it.
Of course it matters. It delays and confuses my results so that the scum can render me essentially useless before I can do anything. If I get a guilty and claim it, we mislynch and scum know to roleblock/kill me from then on, which is the MOST LIKELY scenario to occur (since most people in the game are going to be town). The only way I can be relevant is if 1) by some stroke of luck I investigate the godfather and get a guilty, 1/10 chance of that happening, or 2) I get 2-3 investigations in so that I have a handful of innocents AND guilties, and then we mislynch the guilty and THEN know I'm insane and lynch the real scum. By which point we are probably in lylo and going to lose anyway.

So yeah, insane cop + deathmiller + godfather is PRETTY DIFFERENT from just sane cop.

And this matters because, in my opinion, SSBF is only marginally comparable to other scummy people in the game. Compare him and crypto - why is SSBF THAT much more scummy such that it's worth overlooking the cop issue?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:28 am

Post by crypto »

Hiphop, it boils down to a gut meta read. There are some particulars that look bad but I was just looking through them in iso. and there're also what look to me like town tells.

So I went to look through Wicked's iso.
Unvote. Vote: Wickedestjr.

Among other things:
Wicked wrote:*If charter and nopoint are telling the truth, then SSBF's claim seems a bit odd. With rare roles like death miller and gunsmith in the game, cop doesn't seem to fit well.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:30 am

Post by crypto »

Oh yeah and remember podium's town flip, guys? I was thinking it was Spy axing the obv. townie, but Wicked axing the guy who pegged both himself and his teammate (Sando) also fits the bill.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:31 am

Post by crypto »

Actually. Wicked also

fuck

Unvote.
I hate this goddamn game.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am

Post by crypto »

Any last word/ last contribution if you are town?
Naw, I'm dead weight this game. It's embarrassing actually. Just don't be surprised when your fallacious scum tells, by virtue of being fallacious, do not lead you to a scum lynch.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 am

Post by crypto »

Although the laziness bit I admit is fair game. And I just quintuple-posted, and that's great.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

hiphop wrote:Funny thing is, he is right. Though it is strange how he can be pretty sure of something that he hasn't read.
You weren't the only player who hadn't responded to everything in my post and I had read everything except your post.
hiphop wrote:Did not realize these comments were directed at me.
2.[A:here] and [B:here] are a couple of examples. Again your missing the point, it is was about the fact that you felt the need to repeat sometimes.
They weren't necessarily directed at you.
2. A was a post of podium's and B was a post in which I explained why AlmasterGM was confirmed town. I don't see how I am parroting.
hiphop wrote:Wicked if you are going to suspect me, at least have the decency to tell me why. Also, why do you feel it necessary to let SSBF live a couple of extra days?
My reasons for suspecting were mostly a strange gut feeling combined with the points I brought up today. I think SSBF should live because he is very likely town. Why would charter CC SSBF?
hiphop wrote:By the way the case I promised yesterday just went out the window. Everytime i iso wicked, I get straight up town. And i mean everytime. i thought maybe I could bypass the town part, but I can't, the guy is town.
Didn't you just say this:
hiphop wrote:It is not about the inactivity. It is about contributing to the game.
If you are hard to read, do not blame me.
It is your job, to be townie if you are townie, not my job to say you are townie, because your activity level is the same as other games. That is not the point. I believed I used the word non-entity, as in non-factor, and that is what I mean. It seems to me that you are not contributing to the game,almost floating by, and that is scummy.
? Also, what was the case?
crypto wrote:Among other things:
Wickedestjr wrote:*If charter and nopoint are telling the truth, then SSBF's claim seems a bit odd. With rare roles like death miller and gunsmith in the game, cop doesn't seem to fit well.
What is your point here?

I think I'm going to
Unvote. Vote: SpyreX.

Now that hiphop has defended against my points I'm beginning to think he's town. I also think that crypto's response to the bandwagon looks townish. It seems like he has just given up which is an unusual thing to do as scum if he's the only one left. I'll try to build a case against him.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

EBWOP:
hiphop wrote:Funny thing is, he is right. Though it is strange how he can be pretty sure of something that he hasn't read.
You weren't the only player who hadn't responded to everything in my post and I had read everything except your post.
2.[A:here] and [B:here] are a couple of examples. Again your missing the point, it is was about the fact that you felt the need to repeat sometimes.
2. A was a post of podium's and B was a post in which I explained why AlmasterGM was confirmed town. I don't see how I am parroting.
hiphop wrote:Wicked if you are going to suspect me, at least have the decency to tell me why. Also, why do you feel it necessary to let SSBF live a couple of extra days?
My reasons for suspecting were mostly a strange gut feeling combined with the points I brought up today. I think SSBF should live because he is very likely town. Why would charter CC SSBF?
hiphop wrote:By the way the case I promised yesterday just went out the window. Everytime i iso wicked, I get straight up town. And i mean everytime. i thought maybe I could bypass the town part, but I can't, the guy is town.
hiphop wrote:It is not about the inactivity. It is about contributing to the game.
It is your job, to be townie if you are townie, not my job to say you are townie, because your activity level is the same as other games. That is not the point. I believed I used the word non-entity, as in non-factor, and that is what I mean. It seems to me that you are not contributing to the game,almost floating by, and that is scummy.
crypto wrote:Among other things:
Wickedestjr wrote:*If charter and nopoint are telling the truth, then SSBF's claim seems a bit odd. With rare roles like death miller and gunsmith in the game, cop doesn't seem to fit well.
What is your point here?

I think I'm going to
Unvote. Vote: SpyreX.

Now that hiphop has defended against my points I'm beginning to think he's town. It looks like SpyreX is trying to fly under the radar right now or isn't really trying and he's beginning to look worse than crypto. I'll try to see if there's anything else I can find.
-Wickedestjr
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

@AlmasterGM: Since you're an insane cop, if you end up getting a "Guilty" result, assume that the person is town. If you get an "Innocent" result, push for the lynch of that person.

hiphop wrote:WIFOM. Unless someone speaks up and says otherwise(to lazy to go skim day one) I am pretty sure that everybody thought charter's claim day 1 was legit, and you were more likely scum. Not only that but you are using omgus in this argument, by saying he was attacking me, when charter made the more townie move in counter-claiming day 1, and there wasn't anything day 1 that said otherwise. As for him calling charter town day 2-just because you know your alignment does not mean that people should follow you, especially when you make cases like this. And also the majority of the town was either
A) unsure of charter
B)thought he was town
So really there is no case. You're kind of stretching.
1. If I remember correctly, I remember nopointinacting up calling BS on charter's claim Day 1. Not everyone thought charter's claim was legitimate.

2. By Day 1, are you including the lynch scene? If so, the Day 1 lynch scene definently didn't favor charter's claim.

3. You, me, llamaeatataco, and Wickedestjr on Day 2 thought that charter was likely scum. When you take charter out of equation, that's eight people. Which means that 50% thought charter was likely scum, 50% thought otherwise.
hiphop wrote:So did you find anything? Don't leave me hanging. Either i am town or not. What is it? i hope this isn't another OMGUS move.
hiphop wrote:The reason I believe I will surive is because out of all the games I have played, the town vig and mafia have never nk'd me. ( I am excluding the time where I replaced in and scum nk'd me.) Therefore I assume the mods make me un-NK'd-able. If I am nk'd tonight I would probably laugh for a whole week. Maybe.
How do you know that you're going to survive the entire game without being NK'd? The only way you can possibly be absolutely confident is that if you were scum yourself and if you avoided suspicion from enough people to be lynched. You have been scum at least twice, once you were lynched and once you survived to the end. If you're town, your theory can easily be proven wrong by being NK'd in this game.
hiphop wrote:most likely when i am dead
What made you change your opinion on you saying you'll most likely avoid a Night Kill? Do you think there's a chance that you'll be lynched? Are you taking back your theory that you are not going to be NK'd in this game? Or is it something else entirely?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

@SSBF - EXCEPT I have to fuck up first on order to figure that out, e.g. LLAMA. And now that scum now I'm a cop, I just get my face roleblocked and then probably killed later. So basically in this game me being cop accomplished nothing except help get llama killed. HOW USEFUL.

ALSO this game is 11 players and we haven't won yet. That means it's not even 9:3, it's 8:3.

WITH ONLY ONE COP AND A DEATHMILLER AND A GODFATHER? Screwwwwwww that.

SSBF is town, hiphop is probtown, I ISO'd Spyre and he could be scum but I have no particular reason to think he is. NOPOINT could also be scum, I don't know why he is totally off the radar. At all. In fact, he claimed death miller.

Wicked and crypto can die first, though. We have 3 lynches, and they are the most obv.

Go.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 pm

With Crypto's last words, I'm more comfortable with a Spyrex lynch actually. Let's poll the whole thing.

Nopoint ( Spyrex, Crypto )
Spyrex ( Wicked, SSBF )
SSBF ( Spyrex, Crypto )
AGM (Wicked, Crypto )
Wicked ( Crypto, Spyrex )
Hiphop ( SSBF, Crypto )
Crypto ( Spyrex, Wicked )

Since there are no scum buddies anymore, anyone want to change this list? I'm thinking in order to adjust for the lynch preference of each person, the 1st gets 4 scum points and the 2nd gets 3 scum points. In the end, people with the most scum points get lynched?
Justice will prevail
\m/
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by hiphop »

Crypto you unvoted. Please put your vote on someone, or at least say who you are most suspicious of.
AlmasterGM wrote:So yeah, insane cop + deathmiller + godfather is PRETTY DIFFERENT from just sane cop.
You forgot ELITE bodyguard. Not just any bodyguard, but elite. Godfather makes the kills, bodyguard kills the godfather. Done deal. That leaves us with the death miller. Which just so happens to be innocent with your investigation. So what are you complaining about? Can you really explain to me how SSBF managed to get through 2 nights without being roleblocked or killed? What was that quote- 2% wifom and 98% ridicules. and that was just for one night, now that we have two, I wonder what the percentages are.
AlmasterGM wrote:And this matters because, in my opinion, SSBF is only marginally comparable to other scummy people in the game. Compare him and crypto - why is SSBF THAT much more scummy such that it's worth overlooking the cop issue?
why is crypto scum? You have yet to mention anything today, from my memory, of why crypto is scum?
Wickedestjr wrote:
So why did you assume that I missed something? You make it sound like i did it on purpose. My name is hiphop, I am not connected to anyone else.
Wickedestjr wrote:
Then I didn't miss anything, yet you assumed I did.
2.points, not case.
Wickedestjr wrote:My reasons for suspecting were mostly a strange gut feeling combined with the points I brought up today. I think SSBF should live because he is very likely town. Why would charter CC SSBF?
There were no points. The question is not why would he CC SSBF, but why would he CC SSBF-town Day 1?

Also the way you made it sound, "live a couple more days." i take it that you eventually wanted his lynch. Not "I want SSBF to live", but live a coupe of more days. This of course would mean that he is at worst #3 on your scumlist. Now you say that he is very likely town, which of course implies that the is actually much closer to the top. So which is it.

Why is SSBF very likely town?
Wickedestjr wrote:
quote 2 refers to day 3, with a memory of day 1 that you were not that town, quote 1 is after the complete iso. The case was expansion of quote 2 with connections, but it was no good, after an iso of part 1 of day 1.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: 1. If I remember correctly, I remember nopointinacting up calling BS on charter's claim Day 1. Not everyone thought charter's claim was legitimate.

2. By Day 1, are you including the lynch scene? If so, the Day 1 lynch scene definently didn't favor charter's claim.

3. You, me, llamaeatataco, and Wickedestjr on Day 2 thought that charter was likely scum. When you take charter out of equation, that's eight people. Which means that 50% thought charter was likely scum, 50% thought otherwise.
1.You did.
2.obviously not.
3.llama was voting you. He was also in record that one of you was scum. Being that he was voting you, he was more confident that you were scum over charter. That of course puts him in the unsure category. Which makes less than 50%. I will go one further and say that less than 50% of the current players(which is all that matters) did not support a charter lynch. So why do you use that point against Spyrex?
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
hiphop wrote:The reason I believe I will surive is because out of all the games I have played, the town vig and mafia have never nk'd me. ( I am excluding the time where I replaced in and scum nk'd me.) Therefore I assume the mods make me un-NK'd-able. If I am nk'd tonight I would probably laugh for a whole week. Maybe.
How do you know that you're going to survive the entire game without being NK'd? The only way you can possibly be absolutely confident is that if you were scum yourself and if you avoided suspicion from enough people to be lynched. You have been scum at least twice, once you were lynched and once you survived to the end. If you're town, your theory can easily be proven wrong by being NK'd in this game.
hiphop wrote:most likely when i am dead
What made you change your opinion on you saying you'll most likely avoid a Night Kill? Do you think there's a chance that you'll be lynched? Are you taking back your theory that you are not going to be NK'd in this game? Or is it something else entirely?
What? Do you stalk me?:D
1. Do you know what a joke is? If not look it up here 1st quote was not meant to be taken seriously.
2. If scum killed me in spite, then I did my job as a vanilla. In which case without llama, I wold most likely be dead already. If i get nk'd <--best thing for a vanilla.
3. The only opinion I ever had was the 2nd quote. Dead by night 4 at the earliest.
4. Do you honestly think that scum will not kill me? I believe a very high percentage that I will. Once thought as town by everyone here, and the only one currently not on that path is scum.
5. Where is the case tha ti asked for?

Nopo- the complete case on SBBF will have to wait. Especially being that it is late, and i might not be here for the lynch.

Deathmiller- How many of you guys think that the deathmiller is town?(nopo please do not comment on this question till all have responded.) With only 3 scum if we lynch nopo and the we have another day then nopo was town, however it is in town's best interest that he be lynched today, tomorrow, or not at all. I think he is town, so I am in favor of him living till end game or being nk'd.

mod starting right now- I will possibly be V/la till monday night. If I post tomorrow then no I am not, but if i don't, then yes. So an extension, if possible, if not the whole extra week then at least till Tuesday.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”