New York 115: Wickedestjr's Large Mafia (Game Over)

RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Adrien C wrote:Sorry in advance for this text wall...
Don't be.
Adrien C wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Adrien C wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Adrien C wrote:I know it's a game. No, I'm not scum. As I said before, I'm a VT. You have NO proof (which I have asked REPEATEDLY) on me saying I could be otherwise. Explore other possibilities and quit being stubborn.
You have done nothing to make me believe you are town. This latest addition to your posts is a primary example of this:
Yeah, good job.
UNVOTE: Mitsuru
VOTE: RichardGHP

Tunnelvisioning is not town either, scumbag.
Nice OMGUS. What's even more hilarious is that you don't even bother to defend your own actions, but call out the ones of mine you don't like.

Unvote
Vote: Adrien C

20 bucks says Adrien tries to paint this as an OMGUS vote.
Somebody pay the man 20 bucks because this IS an OMGUS vote.
(Only 5 quotes in a tunnel will be a bitch, I can tell you.)
You CLEARLY OMGUS me first and you complain about me doing it. Your vote wasn't on me at the time that I voted you either. So really, I didn't OMGUS you.
I had been pushing you for four days straight. You lost control and ragevoted. That's OMGUS, whether my vote was on you at the time or not.
Before that, I posted this.
Adrien C wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:Blazez is now officially an optimal lynch. This brings our total to three: Adrien, Demon and Blazez. Please be on one of those people today.
Guess what those three have in common!!
RichardGHP wrote:Adrien is still scum, as well as Blazez, and I wouldn't at all mind seeing either of them die today. I'd still prefer Demon, though.
If Blazez gets to L-1 I'll gladly hammer, and if Adrien picks up a few votes I'll swing that way.
For the time being, at least, though, still keeping my vote where it is.

At any rate, these 3 people need to be the lynches for Days 3, 4 and 5. No exceptions.
And again! Note the opportunistic mentality shown here...

The dude goes "Hmm...I don't like this guy, I'm going to vote for him" until a wagon starts going along and he gets the "Well, nothing I can do about that guy, let me hop on this wagon and lynch this dude" pretty much the entire game.
RichardGHP wrote:He doesn't have to, unless he comes under fire for valid reasons. Which, as far as I can see, you don't have. You've got some 'splaining to do.
Hypocrite.

You, my Metallica-loving friend get this...

FoS: RichardGHP
All those points still stand. See, I actually provided reasons as to why I want you lynched.

But don't worry, we're going to visit your ISO too! Your very first post which you started the Adrien Hate...
-I clearly outlined my scumreads and intent to be on each and every one of their lynches. Being on whatever one of one's scumreads has the largest wagon is not opportunism. Period.
-Not hypocrisy.
RichardGHP wrote:Thank you.

Unvote, Vote: Adrien C

I would now officially support a lynch on this guy.
The EIGHTH post of your ISO. Since that post on DAY ONE, you have not really even explored other possiblities. And you have never given ANY reason whatsoever other than "He's been acting scummy all game! He's been acting scummy all game! I don't know how or why but he's scum!"

*keeps reading, a bit more Adrien hate with no "This is why I think Adrien's scum" explanation*

And something that I've pointed out before, you're probably the most opportunistic bandwagoner I have ever seen in this game. And you're pretty blatant about it.
I have had and still do have other scumreads. The problem is, you're the only living one who I absolutely want to lynch. A couple of others are acting scum-like, but nowhere near what you're doing. As I have said before, I clearly stated my scumreads. I have more than one scumread, but there's only one lynch a day. I vote for the scumread's wagon most likely to result in a lynch. That is not opportunism or bandwagoning. Because they're my scumreads.
RichardGHP wrote:I'm going to
request a votecount
again to find out if Adrien is worth pushing past Demon. If not I'll switch. Either is good really. Whichever wagon is more likely to result in a lynch. ^.^
RichardGHP wrote:Adrien is still scum, as well as Blazez, and I wouldn't at all mind seeing either of them die today. I'd still prefer Demon, though. If Blazez gets to L-1 I'll gladly hammer, and if Adrien picks up a few votes I'll swing that way. For the time being, at least, though, still keeping my vote where it is.

At any rate, these 3 people need to be the lynches for Days 3, 4 and 5. No exceptions.
And yet you REFUSE to post evidence. OVER AND OVER AGAIN! If you did that fifteen pages ago, I would have thought you to be a misguided townie with his guns pointed in the wrong direction. Your stubborn refusal though is what has really got me to believe that you're just a scumbag ready to just get a townie lynched (you know, like you also tried with Blaze and Demon) so that you guys can take out a townie or other side scumbag at night. So which are you, red or blue?
The evidence is all there. It needs no specific analysis. Do you really want me to tear you to shreds even more?
Seriously guys, you want scum, I found scum. I promise that if we lynch him and he flips town, I will personally let everyone lynch me and even vote for myself.

CONFIRM VOTE: RICHARD
Seriously? You "promise" that you'll let everyone lynch you if I am lynched and flip town? I don't know whether to laugh out loud, cry or bang my head against a brick wall.

Pathetic.
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Adrien C »

Tear me to shreds? Where have you done that? You're the pathetic one and I'm not the only one with a vote on you. You haven't done CRAP! And it IS hypocrisy because I'm not under fire for valid reasons so YOU do have some 'splaning to do yourself.
Pretend like something witty, funny, or inspiration is written here.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

You are under fire for valid reasons. I have clearly stated my scumreads and crusaded for their deaths. You are left. I'm pushing your lynch. That's doing something.

All you have done is:
  • -Post IoA
    -Resort to AtE
    -OMGUS your main attacker
    -Make off-hand and irrelevant comments
    -Fence-sit
    -Make unfounded and baseless allegations
    -State the obvious...
and that's just Page 1 of your ISO (bar OMGUSing your attacker). Are you saying you want me to list and analyse all your posts that contain any of the aforementioned or otherwise contributing offences?
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 63:

Sucrose - (2) - kunkstar7, DavidParker
Adrien C - (2) - RichardGHP, Vezokpiraka
RichardGHP - (2) - Adrien C, Sucrose
Toon Fighter - (1) - Chevre
Vezokpiraka - (1) - SlySly
q21 - (1) - foilist13
Not Voting - (3) - Asaclardy, q21, Toon Fighter
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Wickedestjr wrote:
If a player that had a night action was roleblocked, they would still be seen visiting the person they targetted.
Wickedestjr wrote:
SlySly wrote:This makes things as clear as mud. Would being jailed by a jailkeeper be the same as being roleblocked by a roleblocker?

Yes, except a jailkeeper would also protect their target.
These posts of mine weren't confirming that the jailkeeper role was in the game, but explaining how the role would work if it was.[/color]
-Wickedestjr
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 am

Post by DavidParker »

man. the game mechanics confusion has made this game less about mechanics and more about role mechanics and what not.. lame.

on one hand, BOTH sucorse and q21 not gettin targets is ENTIRELY uNBELIEVABLE... but on the other hand, as said, because of mod explainign how a role would work if it existed makes it hard to lynch him.

i still think a q21/sucrose lynch is optimal for today.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Adrien C »

RichardGHP wrote:Are you saying you want me to list and analyse all your posts that contain any of the aforementioned or otherwise contributing offences?
Yes. That's kinda the point of the game.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:57 am

Post by DavidParker »

sigh. i'm eagerly awaiting some sort of answer to come to me.

I find it hard to scum hunt when we have to go off the information we are given. Two PRs have both conveniently not given us any results. That is scummy as hell. So scum hunting aside I think one has to go today.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:33 am

Post by DavidParker »

can we lynch sucrose already
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Adrien C »

Can we lynch Richard already?
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:41 am

Post by foilist13 »

Can we lynch Asaclardy already?
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:54 am

Post by DavidParker »

Vote: richard

time to vote for obv scum rather than the guy who is probably scum because of his lack of PR results but might have a legit excuse.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:59 am

Post by RichardGHP »

DP, I'm not scum.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:00 am

Post by foilist13 »

unvote, vote: Asaclardy

Clearly there is no fire for q21. Let's get this one going then.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 64:

RichardGHP - (3) - Adrien C, Sucrose, DavidParker
Adrien C - (2) - RichardGHP, Vezokpiraka
Sucrose - (1) - kunkstar7
Toon Fighter - (1) - Chevre
Vezokpiraka - (1) - SlySly
Asaclardy - (1) - foilist13
Not Voting - (3) - Asaclardy, q21, Toon Fighter

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
-Wickedestjr
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 am

Post by q21 »

I know the timing of my RL busyness coinciding with night is both unfortunate and a little suspicious, so to explain. I was working on my Chemical Engineering final year design project. It has staged hand ins, one of which was Friday afternoon. Here is a exert from the design brief outlining the deadlines. I know its possible for me to doctor the dates here but I can't link you to the original document because it's located in a secure university website. If anyone can think of a way I can upload the entire document so you can see that and maybe be a little more convinced that I'm not trying to pull the wool over your eyes, I'm all ears.

If you don't want to read the whole quote, jump to the bolded bit.
2010 design project wrote: 3. STRUCTURE OF THE DESIGN COURSE AND KEY DATES
The design course 2010 is structured differently from the last few years. The design for non-repeating students starts formally with
Formation of design teams (5 people per team) 05 May 2010

The initial task to the design team is to come up with an initial design flow sheet from which a project proposal is derived, which has to be sent off to the client 31 May 2010 17h00

The business proposal will be presented to the board of our client
04 June 2010

Upon awarding the contract, i.e. if the board approves the proposal, you will be tasked to develop a detailed flow sheet to set targets for the individual units, to assess the amount of raw materials required (including for heating purposes), the amount of product/waste produced, and the amount of water/electricity required. Furthermore, you will be asked to do a detailed design on one of the individual units within the process. The Design Studio will be open from 12 July 2010 (however computational tools are not required for the initial submissions on 19 July).

Your design company will have a meeting together with a technical representative of the client in the week 19-23 July 2010 to discuss the flow sheet development. The discussion will concentrate on the identification of possible problems with the proposed flowsheet; the justification of the targets set for the individual units will be a key focus of the meeting. For the purpose of that meeting a report on the initial flow sheet development (the use of ideal approximations is appropriate here) is due
19 July 2010 9h00
The final report to the client on the flowsheet of the proposed process must be sent off 28 July 2010 17h00

A second meeting with a technical representative of the client is scheduled for 29-30 July 2009 to discuss the individual units. The discussion will concentrate on the identification of the problems associated with the particular unit and in particular on the design strategy and the possible approximations which can be made. For the purpose of that meeting a report on the initial section design is due 19 July 2010 9h00
The final report to the client on the detailed unit design must be sent off 06 August 2010 17h00

A report by your company on the plant lay-out and the size of all equipment must be sent off to the client by 13 August 2010 17h00

An economic and environmental evaluation of the process is required and should focus on the identification of the risks in the process and the expensive processes in the overall process. Particular focus needs to be given to technical solutions averting the financial and environmental risks. An in-house presentation will be organised on 19-20 August 2010
The final report must be sent off to the client 23 August 2010 17h00

An executive summary trying to convince the client to go to the 2nd phase of the design is due on 25 August 2010 17h00

Each member of the team will be interviewed by the technical team of the client focussing on the flow sheet, individual unit design, economic and environmental analysis and executive summary on
31 August/01 September 2010

A final board presentation will be made on 02 September 2010
As to voting today. I haven't liked Richard since his first post. I still don't like him.

Vote Richard
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:08 am

Post by foilist13 »

I'd really like to see some of Richard's meta. Right now he is irrationally tunneling Adrien, and has been for some time. If that's in his town meta then we don't have any real reason to suspect him. If it isn't in his town meta, or is in his scum meta also then we should go ahead with it. I don't really understand the scum motivation for his play. It's unlikely to get Adrien lynched and it attracts lots of attention to him. Either way there is information to be had that we don't have yet.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by DavidParker »

yeah dw q21, i went back over stuff and you are town. Sucrose i'm leaning town as well.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Is adrien dead yet?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Unfortunately, no.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

At the moment nobody needs prodding but I would like some more activity. I'm considering giving a deadline.
-Wickedestjr
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by SlySly »

@Everyone:

ISO Vezo. Concentrate on the voting. You may find yourself asking the same question I am, "why aren't there more votes on vezo?"
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by Adrien C »

Vezo can be lynched tomorrow. We're lynching Richard today.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

The only thing against me (opportunism does not count, since I have not been displaying that trait) is my lack of analysed reasons for lynching Adrien. I can do that if you guys can't see it for yourselves.
All in favour say aye.

Adrien, as a pre-emptive reminder: You do not dictate who the town lynches.
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Adrien C »

Neither do you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”