NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Porochaz »

Well Id be interested to find out how he stays out of prison with all those drug charges otherwise.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Wraith »

It's a hard bargain, but I think I'll believe the claim, for now.
Unvote

Sorry, meant to post more ISOs but got wrapped up in another game, then had a thing last night. Getting on a couple right now. Hiphop and Furcolow.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Robbnva »

ok reading back it looks like the bandwagon on the claimed cop is not very good one, now of course he could be lying. on day 1 large games I usually go for the inactives or something that strikes me as odd.

and Kise's posts have seemed like he is just trying to post to not go inactive but not contributing anything worthwhile and trying to stay under the radar
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:10 am

Post by Wraith »

hiphop

0: confirm
1: randomvote
2: pushes Wraith bandwagon
3: pushes Wraith bandwagon
4: pushes a bandwagon
5: humor
6: pushes Wraith bandwagon
7: pushes a bandwagon
8:
votes dana for wagon reasons

9: attacks Xite for voting dana despite suspecting Furcolow more
(hypocrisy, he votes for wagons for the sake of them being wagons)

10:
states that he votes for wagons because there are wagons

Hiphop is either blatant scum trying to slip under the radar or really dumb town who won't contribute until Day 2. His single-minded crusade for a bandwagon of some kind is unsettling.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:13 am

Post by Robbnva »

Wraith wrote:
hiphop

8:

10:

Hiphop is either blatant scum trying to slip under the radar or really dumb town who won't contribute until Day 2. His single-minded crusade for a bandwagon of some kind is unsettling.
while I agree with you on this, cause his pushes were for you, it just seems like an OMGUS accusation. if somebody else pointed it out it may have had more credibility

but yeah he needs to be kept an eye on but not sure he is scum, you have to remember scum wants to be under the radar as much as possible, and this isn't flying under the radar imo
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Porochaz »

Do we really honestly need the iso's? Why not comment on the game as a whole rather than comment on a person a day as they aren't very interesting.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:34 am

Post by Wraith »

EBWOP:
FoS: hiphop

Furcolow

1: hello
2: name
3: player count comments
4: player count comments
5: name
6: offtopic
7: randomvote
8:
votes dana for good reasons

9: attacks dana for ad hominem, FoS UA, attacks UA for proxy defending dana
10: attacks UA
11: attacks UA for strawman
12: attacks UA for defending dana
13: attacks UA and dana
14: attacks dana
15: attacks dana for OMGUS
16: suspicious of dana, UA, and Benmage
17: cryptospeak
18: attacks dana
19: attacks dana and UA
20: rebuttal to Prozac
21: comments on suspects
22: face
23: attacks dana for strawman
24: pushes dana or UA wagon
25: attacks dana
26:
WoT attacking dana with fair points

27: requests prod for rudeboy
28: defends against Prozac
29: comments on votecount
30: attack on nhammen
31: offtopic
32: attacks nhammen
33: comments on rudeboy replacement
34: offtopic
35: attacks Xite
36: attacks dana
37: attacks Xite
38: doesn't believe cop claim

Furc's been single-mindedly focused on dana and UA pretty much the entire game, and almost all of his posts are attacks on them or restatements of his attacks. However, his cases against dana were far better than dana's cases against him. I want to see how he reacts to the cop claim and bandwagon falling apart.

Also, just because I believe the claim for now doesn'tmean my suspicions are dropped. That was some of the worst play as a cop I've seen.
IGMEOY dana

Also, I'd like to know the reason for nhammen's vote on me. To me it seems like a randomvote on page 12.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Wraith »

Robbnva wrote:
Wraith wrote:
hiphop

8:

10:

while I agree with you on this, cause his pushes were for you, it just seems like an OMGUS accusation. if somebody else pointed it out it may have had more credibility

but yeah he needs to be kept an eye on but not sure he is scum, you have to remember scum wants to be under the radar as much as possible, and this isn't flying under the radar imo
His pushes for an early wagon on me were a random wagon. I analyzed him because he's getting a lot of votes now.
Show

UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:56 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Players who still havent posted:
Orochi
Johnny Rotten (Didn't confirm)
Seth

I think now that the game is 3 days in, it's a good time for prods Bam.

At the moment, my top suspect is Frank. I'll admit it could be because several of his attacks were against me, however, the majority of them sounded like they were coming from a raving lunatic, and left me with the impression he was Scum at worst, and anti-town at best. After the initial re-read, I've decided that I'm never going to read anything before Page 7 again. I also noticed a few players gave me mixed signals, and that will be investigated after lunch.
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Flameaxe »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Players who still havent posted:
Orochi
Johnny Rotten (Didn't confirm)
Seth

I think now that the game is 3 days in, it's a good time for prods Bam.

At the moment, my top suspect is Frank. I'll admit it could be because several of his attacks were against me, however, the majority of them sounded like they were coming from a raving lunatic, and left me with the impression he was Scum at worst, and anti-town at best. After the initial re-read, I've decided that I'm never going to read anything before Page 7 again. I also noticed a few players gave me mixed signals, and that will be investigated after lunch.
Its a good thing I woke up this morning with my first goal of the day being prods, huh? :D
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount 1.5

danakillsu [5] (Benmage, JDodge, Frank, hiphop, ConfidAnon)

Frank [2] (danakillsu, Xite)
hiphop [2] (Prozac, Shanba)
mysterio [1] (flinter)
UltimaAvalon [1] (UA)
Bunnylover [1] (WickedestJr)
Wraith [1] (nhammen)

Not Voting [11] (robbnva, seth, Johnny Rotten, Orochi, Sebguer, Bunnylover, Kise, Reck, wraith, singersigner, mysterio)

24 alive, 13 to lynch, 12 to no lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Benmage »

On pg 10, but I skimmed the unvotes and saw the Cop claim. Terrible to out a cop D1.
Unvote

I think once I catch up I want to look at/vote Frank and/or Mysterio.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: danakillsu

I thought I was already voting.
green shirt thursdays
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

You unvoted after he claimed Cop, then told Frankie that you needed a reason to disbelieve the claim. Why did you think your vote was still on him?
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:01 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Xite91 wrote:"people were saying if he doesn't find anything, we shall lynch him."

Who said that?
Guess I got ahead of myself, but more then likely the cop would get lynch after claiming, then coming up empty handed, right?
Could I have sworn at least two people had stated it :<

@Opps, I meant mafia at that time in your first quote instead of townie, sorry. Some people like to pressure and attack other for the smallest detail was what I was saying in the second. Well of course I would find anyone who is suspicious and accusing me of stuff suspicious.
Porochaz wrote:
No, it's not.

You don't vote for people on minor tells. Thats fine. You don't give your opinion... at all! Thats my problem. You are not helpful.
unvote vote bunnylurker
So your going to ignore what just happened with Dana and with me giving my opinion. Ok, thats your way of playing.

@xRec Why did you revote for Dana?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Prods sent to Orochi, Johnny Rotten, Seth, and Kise.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh, right, cop claim.
Unvote

This is what I get for drunk-mafiaing.
green shirt thursdays
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:
No, it's not.

You don't vote for people on minor tells. Thats fine. You don't give your opinion... at all! Thats my problem. You are not helpful.
unvote vote bunnylurker
So your going to ignore what just happened with Dana and with me giving my opinion. Ok, thats your way of playing.
Erm What? By unvoting Im accepting the claim. By voting you, Im stating you have NOT given your opinion. If you are going to try and post at least read the thread.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:29 am

Post by nhammen »

Wickedestjr wrote:
JDodge:

Looked townish but he brought up good points against danakillsu and didn't actually vote danakillsu until a bandwagon started on him. I find that a bit suspicious.
IGMEOY

Hiphop:

He suggested random lynching day 1 and I don't know that I believe he actually thinks it's a good strategy. We'll basically be at square one again tomorrow if we follow his strategy.
IGMEOY

Wraith:

His vote for Danakillsu looks opportunistic. I'm surprised he didn't have anything to say about Furcolow also.
IGMEOY

Mysterio:

First he votes JDodge for being so confident in his read on Danakillsu, but then later decides the case against Danakillsu was good (the case consisted of things that had happened before Mysterio voted JDodge). He looks like opportunistic scum. If the case against Danakillsu was really that good, then why did he vote JDodge after it happened before he eventually switched to Dana?
Vote: Mysterio

Singersigner:

His most recent post is full of parroting.
FoS: singersigner

Benmage:

My gut is telling me he might not be town, but I'll have to see his next few posts before I get a better read.
IGMEOY

Bunny Lover:

If he was town, I would expect him to have some kind of opinion regarding the Dana vs. Furcolow debate. Surprised he doesn't have anything to comment on.
FoS: Bunny Lover

Reck:

Asked Shanba for his reads without even giving his. I'm anxious to here more from him.
IGMEOY

UltimaAvalon:

He's been very active but his posts have consisted of questions to other players and him defending his PoV, but I don't think he has given any of his actual thoughts on the game yet from skimming him in iso. He has avoided taking any stances.
FoS: UltimaAvalon
Didn't notice that from JDodge, but now that you mention it, that could be scummy. But it's a very small tell.
Disagree on Hiphop: I really don't think scum would be so bold as to make up something like that. I think whatever his alignment is, he actually believes what he said...
Agree on Wraith: not only was he opportunistic, but he was also defensive about the random vote on him.
Agree on Mysterio: That does look kinda opportunistic. And maybe he was distancing from JDodge. However, I don't like to make judgments about player connections before seeing a flip.
On Singersinger: yeah, that was parroting. Do you have any other comment than that?
On Benmage: I don't do gut
On Bunnylover: I keep going back and forth on this guy. One moment I think he is newb Scum that is having a hard time faking Town. Next moment I think he is newb Town that doesn't even know how to scumhunt. And then back.
On Reck: Don't know how to read that... When I first saw his post, I thought he was asking shanba for some reason. When I just ask like that, it is usually because I haven't seen anything from the player. Except Reck didn't follow up the way he would if that were the reason for this question.
On UA: I don't remember much about his play other than him getting involved in that whole huge argument to nowhere.
Wraith wrote:
Blatant wagoning. I at least have reasons for joining the wagon, despite what everyone else thinks. You don't. I'm not letting you slip in under the radar.
Your reasons were "oh these other guys made great arguments!" That is also blatant wagoning.
hiphop wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Blatant wagoning. I at least have reasons for joining the wagon, despite what everyone else thinks. You don't.
Really? Oh I do. In fact, you gave a reason that I may have with your first four words. A reason is a reason, is it not?
Sigh... And what are your views of this game? Other than "let's just lynch anybody so that the day can end." Wrath is right. The same big tell I have seen from him, I have also seen from you. The only difference is that he has defensiveness to your RVS vote, and you have refusal to comment. I'm not sure which is scummier.
ConfidAnon wrote:
Wraith wrote:Reading further beyond that, I am even more confident in my vote. Dana is flailing, and is lashing out only at his primary accuser, and nitpicking at that. If you're town, prove it by making a meaningful contribution.
This quote bothers me. It seems like "I'm not posting, but I want to look like I'm posting." "Flailing" can apply to anything if you try hard enough. Lashing out at his primary accuser isn't exactly the scummiest thing in the world (the primary accuser would have the most to respond to), and nitpicking is a nulltell. The diction used in this post seems like trying to further smear danakillsu without having to provide much content. In other words, contributing to a wagon without actually contributing. The last sentence is pointless, but still has the connotations of scumhunting. Could potentially be subtle coaching. Wraith doesn't want to bus on day 1? A stretch, but if one of them is scum, this ties them together quite nicely.
ConfidAnon wrote:
Wraith wrote:Lots of reading to be done, but I want to make a comment before I finish.

FoS: hiphop Blatant wagoning. I at least have reasons for joining the wagon, despite what everyone else thinks. You don't. I'm not letting you slip in under the radar.

Also, I've realized I'm getting tunnel vision. Gonna start concentrating on other players for now, dana has enough pressure and has slipped up enough times.
Mainly gut, but this post I feel is very scummy. Although, the last line further enforces the wraith/dana scumteam idea.
Agree with both. Except the part about gut. I didn't quote the rest of Confid's post because the rest of it was mostly worthless.
Xite91 wrote:1) When I use AtE I mean it as in it's AtE in a scummy way. Hell, my saying hi to everyone could have been considered AtE, but it wasn't suspicious, it was that added with his other posts, which was why his other posts were there. I felt that didn't need explanation.
2) Lessee...
he calls Dana out for points, but doesn't vote right away
, also he uses terms like dim-witted against him and such and such, then when there's three other votes on dana he votes, then for the most part ignores him then... comes to his rescue that would be my point on why they're distancing.
You can ignore anything after the italicized, that was what you were looking for when you asked (I think). The rest is my reasoning why I still kept that feeling
3) I fuckin hate cases like this, did you ever assume that maybe just maybe things can be that easy? Are you a pessimist?
1) He's asking why the AtE was scummy. You can't just say, it's scummy because I think it was scummy. Well... you kinda did, but still!
2) Yeah, it kinda looks like distancing... but, talking about distancing before even seeing a flip is called confirmation bias.
3) Agree. Too scummy to be scum is not a good argument.
Furcolow wrote:Your case on me is "he
COULD
be doing this" when I'm fucking not? I am quite fucking good as scum, when I am in charge, but you won't get to see that this game.
Ummm.. He was saying that there is scum motivation for your actions no matter what alignment dana has, so even though there were connections between the two of you, you are more likely to be scum. Also, there is no real reason for you to say "I'm not scum in this game." We kinda assume that all players would say that.
Bunnylover wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:Fair enough. I like my vote for Bunny Lover though. This isn't the first time I have seen a player say that they have nothing to comment on, but this is page 11, so there's really no excuse. I'm also just shocked that she doesn't have anything to say about Dana or Furcolow.
He :D. And I have commented on their agurment, saying it gave me a headache, because honestly I just found it dumb. But why only focus on those two? There is several people who have commented on other people play style, but it seem everyone who confronts me always ask why I haven't commented on them two :<. Honestly neither of those two people seem scum to me, thats my opinion on them. Now I predict about 7 people are going to attack me because I said that. If I have something to say/comment on/defend/attack or w/e I will post. Out of 24 people, I'm more then sure not all of them have posted, I am confident to say at least 15 people have posted out of 24, but yes lets focus on the guy who is posting, just not anything that is worth wild.
We aren't just asking about your opinion of dana and furc. We are asking about your opinion of ANY PLAYER IN THE GAME! Because you have refused to give even one!
Bunnylover wrote:@ Wick: I could have sworn I did say that neither seem townie before when I was confronted the first time, but I probably implied it :<. And no, I was just stating that people would start attacking to show how some people player style were which are to pressure and tunnel on the smallest thing. And the last thing, that wasn't what I was trying to say. I was saying that I don't see why I am getting confronted for "lurking" when their are several more people who haven't posted and yet no one has called them out for "lurking".
You are active lurking, which is much worse.
singersigner wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I'm a cop. Breadcrumb in iso 23 "Could Of Played". Will post more at around 9:30 CST.
Not sure I buy it. How easy is it for scum to slip in one little thing after playing a poor game (as previously lain out by other players, e.g. self-contradictions)? If you were really the cop, you needed to play a much more cautious game than the one you've been playing.

However, I will UNVOTE: for now, since there's not really a way of proving anything right now, and it's a fool's play to risk lynching a cop the first day.
Cops usually don't play as cautiously as they should, I have noticed. Also, exactly why I unvoted.
Robbnva wrote:and Kise's posts have seemed like he is just trying to post to not go inactive but not contributing anything worthwhile and trying to stay under the radar
Good point. I got suspicious of him back in RVS, and then he just dropped off of any radar.
Wraith wrote:Also, I'd like to know the reason for nhammen's vote on me. To me it seems like a randomvote on page 12.
Ummm... when unvoted Bunny and went back to dana, I said that it was between dana and you. I gave my reasons earlier. Not random in the slightest.
Bunnylover wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
No, it's not.

unvote vote bunnylurker

@xRec Why did you revote for Dana?
Bunny is starting to get on my nerves. But OMG, he actually asked Reck a game-related question!! After 13 pages in, he finally gives some game-related information! Maybe in another 13 pages we will get some more.

OK, so my main scum reads are dana, Wraith, and hiphop, with an added possibility of Bunny, who I am going back and forth on. However, I cannot support a Cop lynch D1.

On Bunny, I got a newb Town vibe from his refusal to vote. But newb Town usually comments and says such and such actions have happened, but none are good enough for a vote. He isn't even really doing that. Hmmm...
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:34 am

Post by nhammen »

Or rather, newb Town says this person has done such and such actions, which could be scummy, but it isn't good enough for a vote. The only comments Bunny has done were saying that the arguments between dana and furc meant nothing. That could still be newb Town... I'm not sure.

On the other hand, Bunny has only been refusing to comment. hiphop has been both refusing to comment and using opportunistic votes. And, while I would like to see some Wraith pressure, nobody else seems to agree, so
[uvnote]Wraith[/unvote]
VOTE: hiphop
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

unvote vote: hiphop

He's not just a lurker, he's a scummy one, too. And I'm not getting anywhere by voting for Frankscum. Would be willing to vote for Wraith if a decent wagon got started, or obviously for Frank.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

There ya go, dana! Bus your scumbuddy!
green shirt thursdays
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Wraith »

Don't like that vote by dana, makes me believe the cop claim a little less.

Thanks for the explanation, nhammen, but can you refer me to the post you mentioned containing your original suspicions?

Also, if dana is in fact the cop, don't count on him being very useful. A game this large, there's a high chance of scum roleblocker, and an even higher chance that the claimed cop gets roleblocked each night until they find a better target.
Show

nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 am

Post by nhammen »

danakillsu wrote:
unvote vote: hiphop

He's not just a lurker, he's a scummy one, too. And I'm not getting anywhere by voting for Frankscum. Would be willing to vote for Wraith if a decent wagon got started, or obviously for Frank.
Hi opportunistic...

I have never been willing to lynch a claimed PR day 1, but... dana is making me nervous.
Wraith wrote:Thanks for the explanation, nhammen, but can you refer me to the post you mentioned containing your original suspicions?
My original suspicions were stated here:
nhammen wrote:
Wraith wrote:I'll also comment on hiphop's activity during the RVS, which I think was just a random wagon to garner reactions from anyone who jumped aboard. He can't have anything actually against me considering I've never played with him and this is my first post here.
Whoa! Defensive much?
And I guess I never added in the opportunistic statement, or I can't find it in my walls... But I stated you were equal to dana here:
nhammen wrote:My best scumreads are dana and Wraith. Or Kise. Where did the attention on him go anyways? He just faded away as soon as dana popped up.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:10 am

Post by danakillsu »

I have stated my suspicions of hiphop before and FoSed him. Please read the thread.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”