andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by andrew94 »

ConfidAnon wrote:
smashbro, 281 wrote:I have strong suspicions of Confid at the moment. He joins the Xite wagon for only one post, and switches his vote to AGar. Xite repeated suggests voting for Confid, with a weak case, and doesn't vote for Confid. I see him as Xite's buddy, and so I will vote him soon, but I'm not going to check the votecount at the moment, so it will wait.
This post is bad. When I voted Xite, I was the second person to do so. That's not really "joining the wagon." The point about Xite is fairly valid (nothing I can really say about that), but the "i'm not going to check the votecount" comment is kind of fishy. It's only been day 2 for a page or so, and your already displaying caution about hammering? Overcautious scum, perhaps? Or possibly waiting for others to vote for this player?

Unvote, Vote: smashbro

andrew94 wrote:dude post the case on ca, stop saying your gonna post it and never post it, lurker
I want to see this case so I can bandwagon on it too.

Don't really like this post, but it could be a playstyle thing.

Imma try to reread the thread. There are a couple of things I want to check up on. I'll let you know if they come to fruition.

@ your first point - your attacking the person that posts low amount- pot calling the kettle black

@your second point - dr=my top suspect. nothings gonna change that
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Yes i was pressuring him, because it was obvious he was scum, and I had been saying it from the start so now that I was finally so close to that lynch I pushed for it and Don saw an oppurtunity to bus
#freeShotty
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by andrew94 »

how was it obvious he was scum, you didnt even make a case against him
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:36 pm

It was very obvious, dont argue about how scum didnt seem scummy cause its scummy
#freeShotty
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:It was very obvious, dont argue about how scum didnt seem scummy cause its scummy
QFT. as much as i hate your playstyle, this comment, probably mixed in with the wine i've been drinking, equals win.

@sss:
you said you already had suspicions of CA. what do you make of my iso breakdown?

@dj
same thing really. you were waiting for it. comments?
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by andrew94 »

so u have a huge case against someone else and yet you keep your vote for me? interesting...
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Post by don_johnson »

vote: shotty

Thanks a2. I don't buy the case, but I appreciate u posting it. Sss: I'm good. Hammer when ready.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:37 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Andrew-
Yes, i still have my vote on you, because I'm not going to join the shotty wagon (it's his overall style to basically play the VI, and I haven't found anything particularly extra scummy about him in this game) and a vote on you has appeared to draw a better possibility of a lynch, and of course has put you on the defensive again. Where you seem to be responding much in the same way our buddy Xite was.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Mysterio »

That doesn't explain why you aren't voting for ConfidAnon. You just made a massive case against him, but have decided to vote andrew because... he looks like an easier lynch?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:57 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

a2rudeboy wrote: @sss:
you said you already had suspicions of CA. what do you make of my iso breakdown?
Read it over along with the iso, it seems accurate/true. you brought up some good points, and I agree with it. The quick vote and then unvote of Xite is a good point, didn't notice that before. I will
vote: confid
for now.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:43 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Mysterio wrote:That doesn't explain why you aren't voting for ConfidAnon. You just made a massive case against him, but have decided to vote andrew because... he looks like an easier lynch?
I voted andrew for two reasons:
1. per everything else mentioned, he looks scummy
2. i wanted to gauge his response. see if it set off a way of OMGUS and make him highly defensive, which it mostly has. i got the info i needed out of the vote.

with that being said.
unvote
vote:confidanon

@mod: fresh vote count, plz?
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:44 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

EBWOP- way = wave
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by don_johnson »

i'd like confids response.

i'd like to be lynching shotty today. scummy enough. no need to out more claims.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 7: Flabbit Flabbit!

drmyshottyizsik (4): BV310, andrew94, Mysterio, don_johnson
don_johnson (1): drmyshottyizsik
Andrew94 (1): Kaiveran
SotSSS (1): ConfidAnon
confidAnon (1): A2rudeboy, SotSSS

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline is eventually
Last edited by dramonic on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by don_johnson »

you guys didn't realize i'm a double voter. :cool:
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

also, i should have a vote on confid right now
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

What-EVER!
I will add a rule!
Please put your vote/unvote at the beginning of a line <_<;
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by andrew94 »

a2rudeboy wrote:
Mysterio wrote:That doesn't explain why you aren't voting for ConfidAnon. You just made a massive case against him, but have decided to vote andrew because... he looks like an easier lynch?
I voted andrew for two reasons:
1. per everything else mentioned, he looks scummy
2. i wanted to gauge his response. see if it set off a way of OMGUS and make him highly defensive, which it mostly has. i got the info i needed out of the vote.

with that being said.
unvote
vote:confidanon

@mod: fresh vote count, plz?
andrew94 wrote:so u have a huge case against someone else and yet you keep your vote for me? interesting...
how is this OMGUS vote? and how and i defensive? your making crap out of your ass.

@mysteriou, how do i look like an easier lynch- he was the first to vote for me i believe
Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Goon
Kaiveran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Kaiveran »

andrew94 wrote:@kai so your suspicisions on drmyshooty completely disappered and instead replaced on me when i stated you were the targets for day3's lynch? huge omgus i see there. i already explained shotty is more sus than you, so there is no need to reinforce why my vote is not on you
I never claimed that I no longer suspected shotty. I said that you were the
better
suspect after your attack. Again, you try to place scumminess where none exists.
andrew94 wrote:a further point. kai is making little amounts of posts but each post is huge and about 20%-50% of the stuff is not relevant

kai said:I doubt you're as clueless as you've been letting on. Looks like you're trying to stay under the radar and manipulate things to your favor, but it isn't working.
how am i clueless? and im not under the radar either, unlike you who post long but little posts- thats hiding under the radar
Your
face
is irrelevant. *is tomatoed*

But seriously, you constantly asked go-nowhere questions and wanted so many little things explained to you that probably would've been evident if you were actually reading posts thoroughly. How has making long, spread out posts kept me under the radar? If anything, it's giving me
more
attention that I would've had otherwise. I wasn't afraid to venture into difficult territory either.

IMV, the greater suspicion stays with you. However, support for your lynch has crumbled in favor of shotty and he's still high on my scum list. Maybe I'll hammer him. I never got to hammer anybody. *cute*

@rudeboy:
I get where you're going with the CA case (your comments on ISO 12 and his persistent view of Xite as town are strong points), but right now I don't think it's quite enough for a lynch. And I'd like to hear anything he has to say about it. This is why I'll abstain from hammering for now.

Sleepytimes.

Say, how would you like your Kaiveran? With lame jokes or without? *generic enclosed action*
I'm meowing
AT
you, not
WITH
you
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:04 pm

ok so im going to the hospital now, for surgery, see you guys in a few days,,,, unless i die
#freeShotty
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:57 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

kaiveran, 304 wrote:I'm a townie (as far as I know). I've tried to be a productive member of the town, but it looks like I've played myself into a bit of a hole. I didn't think straight early on, and my crappy playing might just cost me my life. I'm ready to accept that, if need be, as a developing player of mafia. I'd much rather someone else be lynched (especially someone I find suspicious), but I think that's somthing that can apply to all of us.
I don't like this blatant AtE.
kaiveran, 305 wrote:I balk at the thought of hammering myself further into the mold of a wagon rider
This is also very bad.
a2rudeboy wrote:posts 1-2 : standard beginning of the game stuff
post 3: rapidfire bandwagon ending on agar. votes himself in the middle. possible distancing technique? no one would take the post seriously, after all
4-6: AtE? Ehh whatever not much here...
7-8: more jokes, tries to start the AGar wagon officially
This was RVS/trying to get out of RVS (7-8) with a serious bandwagon. Things changed quickly soon after, as I found a good place for my vote.
a2rudeboy wrote:10: based on theory argument, switches his vote back to AGar. at this point has established as someone who was against xite for a little while, then turned around and went back to his seemingly tunneling on Agar, which may or may not be mostly based on previous games at this point. true, ag flipped werewolf, but there wasnt enough info floating around at this point for him to seem that scummy. also, doesn't seem too upset at the possibility of losing a town pr.
Your forgetting that I FoS'd AGar along with Xite in my original post, and the vote for Xite had reasoning that was disproven valid. You are also forgetting that my original AGar reasoning had no logical backing behind it . . . I was trying to start a bandwagon to lead us out of early discussion, as I often do in the early point of the game. There wasn't enough info? I posted for bandwagoning on the unCC'd Mason claim that AGar was scummy. How is this not enough information? I, seeing no scum motivation for the Mason claim, found it suspect.
a2rudeboy wrote:11: retraction, another unvote. at this point we are halfway through his iso, and the tally is (including RVS so feel free to judge as needed) : 8 votes, 2 FoS. Every post seems to vote or unvote.
You are counting my post where I voted three times (joke), self-vote (joke), and opening RVS vote. This feels like an attempt to take something out of context in order to bolster your argument - which isn't a town trait.
a2rudeboy wrote:Yes, there was scum on the wagon before, but you got off quick enough in time to make this post. This post reeked to me of trying to distance everyone from the Mysterio/Xite argument, as a simple case of town v town. True, as dj said, most times there is an argument like this on d1 that turns up both people as town. In this post, you both buddy up to the un cc'd mason and try to deflect the heat off of Xite a little. This seems like a perfect combo of moves for Xite's scum buddy. We could say that Xite was flailing due to baseless attacks...but we know now that that's not the case.
I agree with everything except the last sentence. I had no idea Xite was scum, as I said I believed it was town vs. town. You calling the arguments not baseless is not a valid argument. Yes, Xite flipped scum. This does not make the arguments used to get him lynched valid, especially the early debate with Mysterio. I still see no base for the Mysterio attack on Xite . . . because at that time, there was no info about Xite's alignment. While information can be gained by how people joined the wagon, etc, the wagon was started on what I feel was a not-well-performed gambit.
a2rudeboy wrote:You then drop another vote on AGar, largely based on meta. You are doing a sort of rapid flailing of your own at this point, dropping votes and unvotes and FoS all over the place. Scummy.
Already answered why I am not doing a rapid flailing, but I want to point out that this is why iso scumhunting can be dangerous. You risk taking posts out of context, and then misrepresenting your target. (Although, it's hard to believe that you could seriously say the triple vote post was serious.)
a2rudeboy wrote:More AtE.
A little bit of analysis, some valid points, not much here. Keeps the pressure on AG, while trying to argue that it isn't solely based on meta.
It is partially based on meta, partially based on camping out on a wagon being scummy. So yes, I am trying to argue that it isn't solely based on meta. I don't see your point here.
a2rudeboy wrote:14:Smashbro's town read on Xite is wavering, CA calls him scummy. CA also asks that Johnson do a read through of the thread instead of just voting whoever the top lynch candidate is (not a problem, standard) but also feels the need to again state how he thinks Xite isn't scum.
Still don't see anything scummy here. Smashbro saying his Xite read is wavering is the perfect setup for a scumpartner to drop his vote on the wagon after previously defending him. He saw the wagon growing large, and wanted to distance from him in case he got lynched.
a2rudeboy wrote:15: vote change to bv, gives a little analysis. largely seems to be voting an active lurker.
What's the problem here?
17:Says Agar would be the one more likely to go for xite being town, out of a possible Werewolf team of AGar/SSS. Not quite sure what to make of it, but it definitely doesn't seem all kosher. Thinks the wagon was scum-powered, yet he was one of the first on the wagon. Votes bv again, despite his vote already being there. A little careless?
I outlined my reasoning for this. Try reading the post. Your "definitely doesn't seem all kosher" statement makes me think you are suffering from confirmation bias. Why don't you agree with the post?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:23 am

Post by don_johnson »

please hammer shotty. we need a night phase.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Mysterio »

I second that. There's really nothing else to add, and another night phase will narrow things down for us.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:33 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

It's going to have to be CA, Kai, or SSS.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:43 am

Post by don_johnson »

no. it could be you.

*waves hand*

trust in the force young jedi...
town 39-32