Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Fate »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Well that's delayed.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Friend »

AGar 1 | ani 1 | Me= 0 | Friend 0 | Furc 0 | Iece 0 | Locke 1 | mothrax 1 | pacman 0 | Plum 0 PROD1 1 | Seb -- | Socio 0 | Socrates 1 | vezo 0 | zwet 0

That's more votecount numbers.

MORE MOTHRAX VOTES ARE NEEDED PEOPLE. DID YOU FUCKING READ THAT LAST POST OF HIS?
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by mothrax »

Dear Friend: You are not my friend. Please learn to read.
I find it interesting that I can't really see a case on me...
agar's:terriworse, obvscum.
and so it goes for the people voting me.
Please be a dear and MAKE A FUCKING CASE!
I don't give a shit if it is against me, it would still be better than "OMG GUYS HE IS SO OBVSCUM, LETS GET HIM!" (insert following like a gaggle of schoolgirls.)
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Friend »

YOU KNOW SAYING "THERE'S NO CASE ON ME" WHEN THERE IS ONE IS A SCUMTELL RITE
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by mothrax »

Oh, you're talking about the whole AtE bullshit from D1 amirite? simple fix: (and I believe I have said this once already) Calling someone out on craplogic =/= AtE. I was underfire for pushing an ani lynch because he pushed a policy lynch on D1. Policy lynches are bullshit. I was called scum because of this and the fact that I pointed out his reaction to it was scummy. That is what I call craplogic.
As for lurking.... forgive me, I work 40 hours a week, and take 18 hours worth of classes. I post when I can and I can't post in all my games. I avoid prods, and try to post at least once a day, but can't always do so.
So that is the only thing I see, not much of a case.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Plum »

Quiet!!!!!

Seriously. The noise/content ratio is horrendous. There are too many people with one annoying playstyle to deal with, and that's AFTER the deaths of Wraith and Fate.

This is sad.

Nothing productive will happen when everything is like this. When everyone is spending most of his time yelling at the people he suspects instead of sitting down and doing some analysis. Bad things happen. It becomes a miasma of hostility.

No scumhunting will get done if we each devote ourselves exclusively to catfighting.

I want everyone to list three different living players who have done suspicious things and briefly describe why each action noted impressed upon you that the actor was scummy. Please also list one Townread; you needn't explain why, but please list anyway.

I would also like everyone to lay off the all-caps. Too much in one game really does work like shouting; it impresses but it drowns out useful, thoughtful conversation.

We need sanity here. We need calm, not bluster. We do not need blathering. If you seriously believe something, state your point clearly once. Do not spend a page spamming about it, nor spamming in response to someone else.

Too much noise and we drown out the sound of scum. That's what's going on now - scum taking advantage of a Town which cannot hold itself together enough to focus on collective scumhunting.

This uninformed majority demands unity. Now.

I was going to just get together all the sanish people who haven't been infected by this and on whom I have mild Townreads, and the new replacement, to help me restore order and sweep through doing proper analytica scumhunting. I'd have taken Socrates, SocioPath, curiouskarmadog - but then I realized that it wouldn't be enough. It wouldn't change things nearly enough.

This is a call to the entire Town, not just to my Townreads, nor any other single player or group. Everyone must participate in making this Town a scumunting machine which is productive, which can help sort the grain from the chaff. Otherwise the scum will have an easy time hiding out among Townies who aren't willing to modify their playstyles enough to make the game workable.

Thanks you.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Iecerint »

My spam was so that a hypothetical player in charge of warm/yucky light messages could give us information about how to interpret them, if you didn't quite follow what I was doing.

I have an exam tomorrow, but will do your exercise after that.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Friend »

scummy players: mothrax
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Plum »

And?
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Friend »

I don't feel like conforming to your shit especially when I'm not so sure of your townieness.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Plum »

I'm flexible on the listing scummy players but not on the playing in a way condusive to good collective scumhunting. How's that sound?

And anything in particular worry you which causes you to doubt my Townieness?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by Furcolow »

mothrax wrote:Dear Friend: You are not my friend. Please learn to read.
I find it interesting that I can't really see a case on me...
agar's:terriworse, obvscum.
and so it goes for the people voting me.
Please be a dear and MAKE A FUCKING CASE!
I don't give a shit if it is against me, it would still be better than "OMG GUYS HE IS SO OBVSCUM, LETS GET HIM!" (insert following like a gaggle of schoolgirls.)
that was your entire post on me two posts ago
"flail, scum, flail"?
i'm not fucking scum, "bro".

Care to make a case that doesn't involve outright lies?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote;
vote: mothrax

pot, kettle, bro
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I am happy with my pacman vote.
Let's lynch him guys.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Post by Furcolow »

pacman feels like vanilla moron to me
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Furcolow feels like scum moron to me
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Post by Furcolow »

your feel is off
heighten your senses vezok
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I was just showing you how annoying you are.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:36 pm

Post by Furcolow »

so your post was even more evil than it being #666?
good job.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Post by Furcolow »

since this is mafia on holy orders, and you had post #666, I should vote you
would that be a good reason? No. The problem this game is I really have no clue who scum are, and I've been suspicious of you since day 1, so I should be going with what my gut was originally telling me. If you are town, which I hope you are not, it wouldn't be that terrible to lose you, as it wouldn't really be that terrible for the town to lose me even considering I am a mislynch. I am a less hurtful mislynch than lynching Socrates and him flipping town like I am somewhat leaning towards him doing.

I should be going to vote you for gut, you having post #666, and you being unhelpful/a bad player which I admit is kind of hypocritical, but I feel you are scum this game regardless of being a bad player. everyone can critique the fact that I have made a "bad" post or that my language that I'm using isn't quite "up to snuff", but I am honest, I am trying to help, and I feel like if i voted you my vote would be a step in the right direction for us as a collective and with a lynch on vezokpiraka we can possibly kill off a scum with our lynch.

The problem with this line of thought on "should i vote vezokpiraka, or should i vote someone like mothrax/me=weird(replacing beefster)" is that I feel like if I *had* to pick one as town it would probably be vezokpiraka. I wouldn't be surprised with mothrax, zwetsch, vezok, me=weird, etc as scum

Who do you guys find scummy besides me?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I can't understand what furc is trying to say.
It's unlogical logic.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Post by Furcolow »

does logic = catching scum 100%?
i heard of a guy using tea leaves, and voting correctly every single time.
unlogical that
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Post by Furcolow »

also, isn't it ILLOGICAL?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:02 am

Post by AGar »

Friend wrote:AGar 1 | ani 1 | Me= 0 | Friend 0 | Furc 0 | Iece 0 | Locke 1 | mothrax 1 | pacman 0 | Plum 0 PROD1 1 | Seb -- | Socio 0 | Socrates 1 | vezo 0 | zwet 0

That's more votecount numbers.
Betting it's days since last post - my counter went from 0 to 1 in my absence.

@Mothrax - Your saying my case is "terribad, obvscum" but you give no reasoning as to why isn't really convincing. Care to prove to me why I'm wrong? I'd love to see an actual reasoning as to why my case is bad, aside from the fact that it's on you, which apparently makes any case, no matter how well constructed it will be, terribad and obvscum.
mothrax wrote:Oh, you're talking about the whole AtE bullshit from D1 amirite? simple fix: (and I believe I have said this once already) Calling someone out on craplogic =/= AtE. I was underfire for pushing an ani lynch because he pushed a policy lynch on D1. Policy lynches are bullshit. I was called scum because of this and the fact that I pointed out his reaction to it was scummy. That is what I call craplogic.
As for lurking.... forgive me, I work 40 hours a week, and take 18 hours worth of classes. I post when I can and I can't post in all my games. I avoid prods, and try to post at least once a day, but can't always do so.
So that is the only thing I see, not much of a case.
You obviously have much to learn about policy lynches.

Not all policy lynches are bullshit.

Pushing a policy lynch on D1 with other viable lynch options because you don't like a player? Potentially scummy, but also a huge risk for scum to take, putting themselves in the spotlight.

Pushing a policy lynch several phases when a player is a complete liability (as in, told a massive lie that threw the town in one direction, but now has backtracked and completely screwed the town? Perfectly acceptable, to the town's benefit and can be pushed by any alignment.

Also, using your life schedule as an excuse isn't cool, shouldn't fly. You aren't the only one to work and go to school, ya know. If it's really that big an issue, sign up for less games.

@Plum:

Scummy:

Mothrax - I've outlined the case, but trying to use AtE against one player in his case, then using it and saying he isn't scummy; inappropriately identifying the underlying cause of a policy lynch as well as ignoring a meta that has been repeatedly brought up; Contradicting something he said in an earlier post; and defending attacks with "there is no case on me".

[off-topic]Hot damn, I love the way that looks. Link-cases from here on out for AGar[/off-topic]

Vezokpiraka - Start with a bandwagon vote several pages in with no content of his own; then we move to him claiming he random voted on Page 3, denying anything pertinent happened; next we have him flopping to say that Furcolow is actually scum and not a random vote target; now blindly following Fate while setting up a backdoor if it fails; absolutely no pro-active thinking or scumhunting from him; and complete and utter fail logic.

I haven't really pegged a solid 3rd read, although Locke Lamora pinged my radar early on with his vote for the sake of a vote and his poor follow up but other than that, he's been silent, null. I'll have more of a read on him when he starts posting.

Furc and Ani are both reading serious VIs to me atm.

Funnily enough, about a month ago, I'd crucify you for asking for this. Thought it was a bad idea and such. Anyhow, town reads (I'll give you two, I'm in a giving mood right now) would likely be you and Zwet. Clear lines of thinking, trying to get the town pro-active and giving off reads. Poking, prodding, individual thought processes.

FURCOLOW - You are Scamp. Confirm/Deny?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”