NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Bunnylover »

nhammen died who was a mafia goon.
Didn't know he was a suspect, but glad that he died, one less mafia to worry about.
Dana what was your result of your night action
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Xite91 »

Well, at least someone hit scum for us.
Vote: Wraith

need to do a reread, but I'm pretty sure this is where my vote goes today
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:29 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

nhammen's flip worries the heck out of me, as I got strong town vibes from him, nor can I remember anyone being suspicious of him.
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Xite91 »

UltimaAvalon wrote:

nhammen's flip worries the heck out of me, as I got strong town vibes from him, nor can I remember anyone being suspicious of him.
Lol. Now this is a wagon I think I could jump on. Well, who do you think is scum?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:38 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Vote: Wraith

You all know where I stand on him from my posting yesterday.

Also, dana, what was your report?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:22 am

Post by danakillsu »

Got an inno on DavidParker, but as you can see, that doesn't help us much. I'm surprised scum killed him, seeing as he didn't seem likely to be a cop anyway.
vote: Wraith

I would be very glad to lynch the scum any day of the week.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Im conflicted.
Dana posted that he actually read someone, who just so happened to die, and got innocent.
I just don't believe it x_x.
I can somewhat understand the no role block.
I can not believe that you would search the one person mafia targeted to kill, especially since you just posted that Wraith should be lynch and you would lynch him any day of the week. Why didn't you invisitigate Wraith if you wanted him to die? Why DavidParker when their were more people who were suspicious?
Confused and conflicted is what I am.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount 2.1

Wraith [3] (Xite, ConfidAnon, danakillsu)

Hiphop [1] (Prozac)
UltimaAvalon [1] (UltimaAvalon)

Not Voting [16] (@.@, Robbnva, Hiphop, Kise, Wickedestjr, Wraith, Mysterio, Singersigner, Shanba, Gorrad, Benmage, Flinter, Orochi, Sebguer, Bunnylover, Reck)

With 21 alive it will take 11 for a lynch and 11 for a no lynch.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:17 am

Post by flinter »

Bunnylover wrote:Im conflicted.
Dana posted that he actually read someone, who just so happened to die, and got innocent.
I can not believe that you would search the one person mafia targeted to kill, especially since you just posted that Wraith should be lynch and you would lynch him any day of the week. Why didn't you invisitigate Wraith if you wanted him to die? Why DavidParker when their were more people who were suspicious?
while the post is decent, it lacks a vote, and sadly bunny seems to be very hesitating on this subject. While in his arguments, everything points to Dana being scum. Now I wonder, what would cause this hesitation.

This could be because Bunny doesn't really know if he should bus. This could be because bunny doesn't know if it is wise to try to mislynch a cop, but I can't really see this post coming from a townie. I could certainly see a Dana-Bunny scumpair (ironically Dana is likely scum for the reasons Bunny gives.

VOTE: Bunnylover
please, don't kill me.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Xite91 »

Flinter... you're an idiot. I think dana is scummy, too, but I'm waiting to see what happens. Also there are ways to explain why dana targetted DP. Like maybe, he was being told to? Remember that? Also, it makes sense that scum would try to kill one of them, and dana was the more likely to get doc'd. Think a little guys
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Bunnylover »

flinter wrote:
while the post is decent, it lacks a vote, and sadly bunny seems to be very hesitating on this subject. While in his arguments, everything points to Dana being scum. Now I wonder, what would cause this hesitation.

This could be because Bunny doesn't really know if he should bus. This could be because bunny doesn't know if it is wise to try to mislynch a cop, but I can't really see this post coming from a townie. I could certainly see a Dana-Bunny scumpair (ironically Dana is likely scum for the reasons Bunny gives.

I don't want to mislynch, nor did I want to re-read 29 pages to find out if someone told Dana to invistigate that person, or maybe their was a post I missed that just seemed scummy, or something.
Dana must have a reason to why he search the person he did, and I want to hear it from him before I make a decision.
Show
I have played 25 games:

flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:29 am

Post by flinter »

Xite91 wrote:Flinter... you're an idiot. I think dana is scummy, too, but I'm waiting to see what happens. Also there are ways to explain why dana targetted DP. Like maybe, he was being told to? Remember that? Also, it makes sense that scum would try to kill one of them, and dana was the more likely to get doc'd. Think a little guys
I voted Bunnylover, not dana, for the reasons given above.
please, don't kill me.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm glad nhammen is dead, because I would have never voted him. I always have a town read on him.
Good results, I guess. I didn't read while the game was in night, so...yeah. A little busy with taking trips/getting my modded games going/etc.
Dana got inno on the guy who died overnight? lololololol
Vote: dana
green shirt thursdays
@.@
@.@
Townie
@.@
Townie
Townie

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by @.@ »

flinter wrote:

This post is decent? This post REEKS.

1) It doesn't take into account game scenario. I don't know if a situation exists where I get counterclaimed in a large normal as a cop and I DON'T investigate the person who counter-claimed me. Can you think of one? Secondly, we had two cop claims d1, and we just had one proved to be BS. Does it really make a whole heck of a lot of sense that they were BOTH fake? It doesn't to me. This post reads as disingenuous to me, because it really feels as if bunny is looking for a CONCEIVABLE reason to pile on dana, but nt a likely one, or a good one. He's not thinking in depth in his arguments, and suspicions, as I would expect a town player to do. It seems like he's short cut arguing. "Well, here's an argument the town might run with." without putting in the leg work to see if it makes complete sense given the state of the game. "Hmmmm isn't THAT convenient" instead of "I wonder what a town player and a scum player would do given this scenario."

2) I agree with flinter that the tone of this post is off. If Bunny really does not believe that a town cop would do what dana did, then he should absolutely be voting dana. The post seems like he's throwing dirt out there, and hoping it will stick. This has three possible scenarios in my mind. First, he is scum hoping to get the town cop lynched and then be able to say that he wasnt on the wagon, or he is scum trying to bus, and is leaving his options open based on which direction the town goes this post could easily be seen as the basis for a vote if a couple others jumped on to the logic "I was against dana all along" or he can backpeddle and vote for someone else if it doesn't seem to be gaining momentum "I was dazed and confused etc."

I like my
Vote: Bluebunny
For now.

Also, hi everyone.
@.@
@.@
Townie
@.@
Townie
Townie

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by @.@ »

note, third scenario is "He is town who is not very good at his job. And I should be voting for
Bunnylover
not bluebunny. I have no idea where that came from.

Post 1, ebwop 1.

:)
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Xite91 wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:

Lol. Now this is a wagon I think I could jump on. Well, who do you think is scum?
I have a few ideas that will be revealed after I read a couple of players in isolation.

As an aside, there are a few replacements that totally ruined my whole Day 2 game plan
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@.@ wrote:
flinter wrote:

This post is decent? This post REEKS.

1) It doesn't take into account game scenario. I don't know if a situation exists where I get counterclaimed in a large normal as a cop and I DON'T investigate the person who counter-claimed me. Can you think of one? Secondly, we had two cop claims d1, and we just had one proved to be BS. Does it really make a whole heck of a lot of sense that they were BOTH fake? It doesn't to me. This post reads as disingenuous to me, because it really feels as if bunny is looking for a CONCEIVABLE reason to pile on dana, but nt a likely one, or a good one. He's not thinking in depth in his arguments, and suspicions, as I would expect a town player to do. It seems like he's short cut arguing. "Well, here's an argument the town might run with." without putting in the leg work to see if it makes complete sense given the state of the game. "Hmmmm isn't THAT convenient" instead of "I wonder what a town player and a scum player would do given this scenario."

2) I agree with flinter that the tone of this post is off. If Bunny really does not believe that a town cop would do what dana did, then he should absolutely be voting dana. The post seems like he's throwing dirt out there, and hoping it will stick. This has three possible scenarios in my mind. First, he is scum hoping to get the town cop lynched and then be able to say that he wasnt on the wagon, or he is scum trying to bus, and is leaving his options open based on which direction the town goes this post could easily be seen as the basis for a vote if a couple others jumped on to the logic "I was against dana all along" or he can backpeddle and vote for someone else if it doesn't seem to be gaining momentum "I was dazed and confused etc."

I like my
Vote: Bluebunny
For now.

Also, hi everyone.
1)We had two cop claim? I missed that, I thought we had a Vanillia townie claim who then switch to Doc. claim.
Never said Dana claim was fake, I was just question Dana because I was confused as to what he did.
If you look back on Day 1, you will notice I never voted for Dana nor do I want to since he claimed cop. I don't think Dana is scum, but I'm not the best scumhunter so.....
o.o You also missed the fact that I was the one who posted what I believed the mafia would do knowing that Dana had claimed cop, I think of both scenario, but sometimes to trap scum you must leave out details, although that doesn't work if others point out the details you leave out.
2) Don't want to lynch a cop without asking their opinion on what they did. Or it could be the 4th option, I want to know why he did what he did as I stated before.
I lol'd at bluebunny lol.
Anyways I want to know his opinion, I believe its in this game that I said I don't vote unless I am positive the person I am voting for is scum, or someone has brought a case up that I can't see to be wrong. You all can believe what you want, but it seems like your just looking at my post from a scum view and not a townie view. But w/e, its ya'll votes :).
Show
I have played 25 games:

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Xite91 »

flinter wrote:
Xite91 wrote:Flinter... you're an idiot.
I think dana is scummy, too, but I'm waiting to see what happens.
Also there are ways to explain why dana targetted DP. Like maybe, he was being told to? Remember that? Also, it makes sense that scum would try to kill one of them, and dana was the more likely to get doc'd. Think a little guys
I voted Bunnylover, not dana, for the reasons given above.
Confirm insult: flinter

also, :roll:
bolded. My defense on bunnylover
the rest other than the insult? That was all to everyone, I was trying to point out that dana is STILL not the lynch.
Just letting everyone think on this one for a sec. In order to catch scum, you have to think like scum, so start thinking the way they would think, then you would realize why they did exactly what they did and you would understand that dana is not the lynch for today, tomorrow, maybe, but we have to wait and see what happens tonight
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

@.@
@.@
Townie
@.@
Townie
Townie

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by @.@ »

DavidParker wrote:Fine, since you guys don't seem to have a problem with outing PR's and letting them live. The reason I want him lynched despite his claim is because my role is that of Cop and I don't believe his.
FYI
If you look back on Day 1, you will notice I never voted for Dana nor do I want to since he claimed cop. I don't think Dana is scum, but I'm not the best scumhunter so.....
How does you never voting for him mean anything? Secondly, I don't like the whiney "I'm not good at mafia why you pickin' on little ol' me" part of this post. If you don't think he's scum, and were just asking questions, I don't believe you would have phrased your post the way you did. It clearly was not a questioning post, but instead an attacking on. If you post "I just can't believe that X would happen to do this as town" and you don't think it's an attack UR DOING IT RONG.
o.o You also missed the fact that I was the one who posted what I believed the mafia would do knowing that Dana had claimed cop, I think of both scenario, but sometimes to trap scum you must leave out details, although that doesn't work if others point out the details you leave out.
Utter crap. What we're discussing is "What a town cop would do" vs. "What scum claiming cop is likely to do" Given that the town play when counterclaimed is probably 100% to investigate the player counter claiming you, that makes the scum play the same, meaning its a complete non-tell. I didn't point out any details. You made a quasi attack based on something stupid attack, and I am pointing out that you are a) Not thinking about the game in much detail, and b) Poisoning danas well in a manner which is only advantageous for scum.
2) Don't want to lynch a cop without asking their opinion on what they did. Or it could be the 4th option, I want to know why he did what he did as I stated before.
Yeah, but that's not what you DID. You didn't ask his opinion, you attacked him and stated that you didnt believe that town would do what he did. That is an attack, its not a question, even if you phrased it as such. The fact that you're now trying to claim that it wasn't an attack at all is EVEN MORE suspicious to me, because it proves my point that your post was a textbook example of a fence sitting attack. You clearly attacked a player without committing to the attack, and now you're trying to claim you weren't attacking him at all. that's hella scumtastic.
Anyways I want to know his opinion, I believe its in this game that I said I don't vote unless I am positive the person I am voting for is scum, or someone has brought a case up that I can't see to be wrong. You all can believe what you want, but it seems like your just looking at my post from a scum view and not a townie view. But w/e, its ya'll votes
I don't know if this is true, and feel free to link me other games so I can verify this claim, but if it is...it's just...stupid. There's no other word for it. In mafia, your vote is the only tool you have to find out who the scum are, to apply pressure, to get people to react to you. Combine that with the fact that there is almost no scenarios in which a lynch is EVER a sure thing, especially in the first few days of the game.

Furthermore, I think that fact makes my point that its an attack even stronger. If you're a player who legitimately doesnt vote, then that is AS strong an attack as I can see you making. F is right when he says that literally the only thing it's missing is a vote. the fact that youre trying to claim it wasn't an attack is fishscumtastic.
@.@
@.@
Townie
@.@
Townie
Townie

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by @.@ »

Xite, what do you think of my attacks on bunny. They are distinct from flinters points, and I think I'm going a bit more in depth. Comments are appreciated.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@_@ why are you trying so hard to look townie? Why would you ask someone "What do you think of me"? I found that stupid.
1)Never said I wasn't good at mafia, said I wasn't good at scum hunting.
2)I was questioning him. Wanting to know the answer, question him, waiting for the answer. I am also giving my opinion on the situation too, I'm sorry i did that I guess?
3)Thats not what I was discussion. I do not believe Dana is a scum cop, I have never seen a scum cop, and why would scum need a cop they already know who the townies are don't they? That whole post makes no sense to me, re-explain it to me please.
4)I want Dana to explain, it is suspicious that the same person he invistigated died too. That why I made the comment "Why DavidParker when their were more people who were suspicious?" I didn't know people had suspicion of him, it was a shock to me.
5)You play your way, and I'll play my way. I believe I also posted this statement in this topic too.

I don't get what you mean by committing to my post. I want him to answer/respond to my post, I am going to keep bring that post back up if he ignores it, their is no reason you should say I'm not committed to it. And where did this "not voting" thing come from? I said I don't vote unless im positive about someone or someone has brought up their case, I never said I never vote (Double negatives :<).
Also I don't understand what it matter if my post is questioning or attacking. I want answer for them, you can think of it as however you want, but since I posted question in my post I'm going to say its a questioning post.

I"m done auguring with you. You really aren't listening to me and no matter what I say your going to believe what you want to believe, and so be it.
Show
I have played 25 games:

UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Bunnylover wrote:1)We had two cop claim? I missed that, I thought we had a Vanillia townie claim who then switch to Doc. claim.
Bunnylover wrote:4)I want Dana to explain, it is suspicious that the same person he invistigated died too. That why I made the comment "Why DavidParker when their were more people who were suspicious?" I didn't know people had suspicion of him, it was a shock to me.
Seriously?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Robbnva »

the only thing I see about nham is he kept voting for hip hop, bunny, and wraith and he doesn't vote for frank once, but he wasn't online I think when the frank bandwgaon formed.

I think the first people we need to look at are the people who avoided the frank bandwagon, in my mind it is those people who have a better chance of being mafia.

I know usually when I am mafia I don't want to vote on the town wagon, but I will make sure I vote on a mafia wagon.

now this may seem odd but I actually suspect orochi, even if he did vote for me that isn't why I suspect him

1. he only posts 3 times and 1 is a confirm post
2. he avoids a frank bandwagon, and he tries to throw other names out there to distract people from frank
3. he criticizes another player for lack of posting, but the game has been open for 6 days when he posts only is 3rd post
4. his biggest and most telling tell, he is getting "null" vibes from all the people he just names (me being one of the ones he named) and he is getting "pro town" vibes on 3 or 4people but refuses to name him, why on earth would he not name those people unless those people he is protecting.

right now I got nothing else so

Vote orochi
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

UltimaAvalon wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:1)We had two cop claim? I missed that, I thought we had a Vanillia townie claim who then switch to Doc. claim.
Bunnylover wrote:4)I want Dana to explain, it is suspicious that the same person he invistigated died too. That why I made the comment "Why DavidParker when their were more people who were suspicious?" I didn't know people had suspicion of him, it was a shock to me.
Seriously?
Yeah, I guess I didn't pay attention, unless I'm just having a brain fart and thinking so someone else.
But if DavidParker did actually have suspicion on him (no one has told me yes yet), why would mafia target him (assuming they did and someone else didn't), I would have assumed that mafia would allow him to live just so we would day lynch him due to his suspicion.
Show
I have played 25 games:

UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I'm just going to quote these two again, and hope you actually connect the dots this time, or actually go and read the last two or three pages of Day 1.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”