Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:00 am

Post by AGar »

The feigned AtE and thinly veiled threats are impressive, SB.
silverbullet999 wrote:
Uh... what? I wasn't aware you had scum meta on me.
Wow put more words and/or make assumptions once again! It's typical for scum... such as yourself... to be overconfident... which is typical and nothing special. Nowhere or place have i mentioned a meta of you.
What scum meta do you have of scum being overconfident. And it did read like you had a past meta on him.

Nice misrep in 591.

Confid, baaaaaah.
silverbullet999 wrote:Last EBWOP for the moment
This is just me playing like an SE.
Using your title as a defense is quite low...
Where was this done?
silverbullet999 wrote:Where have i ever said, you'll be sorry for killing me!?
here

Oooh a Confid wagon! Yaaaaay. Bout time you suckers livened up.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ConfidAnon
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:11 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

wait a sec... equiscum unvotes me... votes confid... which she just magically changes her mind on... something she Easily could have done in her preview edit? I call bussing....
I said "'You'll be sorry'-esque" as an implication that it's not that ad verbatin, but the sentence right above that in the original post is still a good example. Here's another good one:
To your quote... o give me a break if you think thats me hiddenly saying you'll be sorry
It's me stating my last words and when you reflect and see the flip to take note.
Noted in case there is a silverbullet999-ConfidAnon connection.
1. How does that quote AT ALL suggest a connection to me and confid?
2. Seeing how I was... (and probably still will be) going to be lynched are you really suggesting that
A. Confid's vote is bussing with poor reasoning
B. My retort to his vote being demanding his death as well as equiscum's to be some ELABORATE plan?!

Preview edit again... by god
Where was this done?
In the same bloody paragraph... her defense/reasoning as to why my arguments wouldn't hold water.
The feigned AtE and thinly veiled threats are impressive, SB.
Really? Now i'm filled with feigned AtE and thinly veiled threats?
Please please expand on this Agar... please do
Nice misrep in 591.
How was this at all a misrep?
... People were right it seems....
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:19 am

Post by AGar »

Let's see:

- Him using an SE wasn't a defense of his theories... it was about why he was telling you to buck up and scumhunt.
- Yes. The AtE does not feel genuine at all, more of a "Oh shit, I have no defense, so I'll AtE and try and scare them out of lynching me."
- You chopped the quote down to your liking to get out of scumhunting.

Here is 591. Note how you cut it off at "water" and then asked why bother scumhunting.

This is 589, which you quoted. Note that the statement you quoted continues to go on saying "until you actually call out AGar's, Equinox's and StrangerCoug's behaviors as pro-scum.

He was instigating you to scumhunt, and you turned around and twisted his quote to get out of it.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 am

Here is 591. Note how you cut it off at "water" and then asked why bother scumhunting.

This is 589, which you quoted. Note that the statement you quoted continues to go on saying "until you actually call out AGar's, Equinox's and StrangerCoug's behaviors as pro-scum.
Hey I have an idea... Let's completely ignore my post before that where I address that I already called out Agar and SC behaviors...
Yes. The AtE does not feel genuine at all, more of a "Oh shit, I have no defense, so I'll AtE and try and scare them out of lynching me."
So me saying when I die I demand Equiscum dead... really translates to the above?
Him using an SE wasn't a defense of his theories... it was about why he was telling you to buck up and scumhunt.
Bullshit he himself said that my words are useless Even when I flip. Which he laters says nooo I meant your persuasiveness.
Or are you one to also believe that the word of a confirmed townie is worth less than one that is not?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

silverbullet999 wrote:wait a sec... equiscum unvotes me... votes confid... which she just magically changes her mind on... something she Easily could have done in her preview edit? I call bussing....
Ah, let Equinox find your scumbuddies.
silverbullet999 wrote:
I said "'You'll be sorry'-esque" as an implication that it's not that ad verbatin, but the sentence right above that in the original post is still a good example. Here's another good one:
To your quote... o give me a break if you think thats me hiddenly saying you'll be sorry
It's me stating my last words and when you reflect and see the flip to take note.
A rose by any other name still has thorns. You told us to basically "note this when I die".
silverbullet999 wrote:
Noted in case there is a silverbullet999-ConfidAnon connection.
1. How does that quote AT ALL suggest a connection to me and confid?
You are acting very scummy, so for scum-ConfidAnon to go after you would be a decent attempt at gaining town cred. I am
NOTORIOUS
for this as scum.
silverbullet999 wrote:2. Seeing how I was... (and probably still will be) going to be lynched are you really suggesting that
A. Confid's vote is bussing with poor reasoning
B. My retort to his vote being demanding his death as well as equiscum's to be some ELABORATE plan?!
Elaborate, no, but the workings of a scum plan nonetheless.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Right let's just let equi slide... you keep fooling yourself and follow equi's word to no end.
You told us to basically "note this when I die".
Exactly what I said... so where is that saying AHA you'll be sorry!
You are acting very scummy, so for scum-ConfidAnon to go after you would be a decent attempt at gaining town cred. I am NOTORIOUS for this as scum.
I'm acting scummy for finding flaws in arguments and pointing them out. Fantastic! Also yes confid's decent attempt... so that's what you call a vote with half assed reasons?
Elaborate, no, but the workings of a scum plan nonetheless.
Your imagination astounds me.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by AGar »

silverbullet999 wrote:

Hey I have an idea... Let's completely ignore my post before that where I address that I already called out Agar and SC behaviors...
That doesn't matter, the point is - he said one thing, you shortened it and twisted it to mean another.
silverbullet999 wrote:
Yes. The AtE does not feel genuine at all, more of a "Oh shit, I have no defense, so I'll AtE and try and scare them out of lynching me."
So me saying when I die I demand Equiscum dead... really translates to the above?
No, but you saying "When I flip town..." is not the best AtE I've seen from scum or town. You've staunchly fallen into defensive mode, but your defense has been "This person on my wagon and this person on my wagon is scummy. I don't have real reasons, so I will make them up." That's called OMGUS.
silverbullet999 wrote:
Him using an SE wasn't a defense of his theories... it was about why he was telling you to buck up and scumhunt.
Bullshit he himself said that my words are useless Even when I flip. Which he laters says nooo I meant your persuasiveness.
Or are you one to also believe that the word of a confirmed townie is worth less than one that is not?
STOP MISREPRESENTING THINGS DAMMIT.

A townie just saying "X is scum and Y is scum," means NOTHING post-flip.
A townie saying "X is scum for actions 1 and 2 and Y is scum for actions 3 and 4" gives the town something to work with.

He never said that "because I am an SE, your words are useless when you flip." He said "If you are scum, do this. If you are town, do not do this. This is me playing like an SE." Meaning, as an SE, he tries to help people avoid falling into the town trap of shutting down.

The fact that you aren't seeing this is really shocking me. I've seen you play a ridiculously pro-town game before, I don't know how you can't be grasping all of this. It's basic man. C'mon.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

silverbullet999 wrote:
Right let's just let equi slide... you keep fooling yourself and follow equi's word to no end.
Equinox is following my word (and adding some of her own) the last time I checked.
silverbullet999 wrote:
You told us to basically "note this when I die".
Exactly what I said... so where is that saying AHA you'll be sorry!
It's the impression I get from it. I've explained all I can.
silverbullet999 wrote:
You are acting very scummy, so for scum-ConfidAnon to go after you would be a decent attempt at gaining town cred. I am NOTORIOUS for this as scum.
I'm acting scummy for finding flaws in arguments and pointing them out. Fantastic!
Where the hell did I say you're scum for pointing out flaws in people's arguments!?
silverbullet999 wrote:Also yes confid's decent attempt... so that's what you call a vote with half assed reasons?
He can't very well defend you, especially when he's voting you. He knows that is a mistake.

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

It had been a horrific accident. (Though, strangely, the survivors somehow felt that they'd been through the crash several times now, somehow) Most of them decided it was time for a little R&R in this here tropical paradise.

Many spread out on the beach, still pointing the occasional finger at one another but not caring terribly much. Why worry? The plane's galley was largely intact, including a vast quantity of booze, the sun was shining, the water was clear, and what's that smell?

The smell resolved itself into a large column of smoke, which in turn resolved itself into a huge bonfire, around which one of the survivors was busy gathering driftwood to heap upon the open furnace. "Look, I made a signal fire!"

It took a moment to sink in, about how this fire could have possibly been started so quickly. "But why is the rum gone?"

"See how big this signal fire is? Someone is sure to spot it!"

"But why is the rum gone?"

The group was then scattered in all directions by a sudden hail of flaming coconuts.

Second Votecount of Day 4

2. KageLord (1): drmyshottyizsik
4. ConfidAnon (2): Equinox, AGar
5. Gammagooey (0):
6. AGar (0):
8. Zorblag (0):
9. drmyshottyizsik (0):
11. StrangerCoug (0):
12. smashbro_of_the_SSS (0):
14. Equinox (1): silverbullet999
16. Prox (1): Gammagooey
18. silverbullet999 (3): KageLord, StrangerCoug, ConfidAnon

Players not voting: Zorblag, smashbro_of_the_SSS, Prox

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The current wagon leader is
silverbullet999
at L-3.
Deadline: September 4th @ 11:59PM CST

Prox has requested replacement. Open 233: The Search For Replacement begins.
Last edited by Papa Zito on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Equinox »

Guys, shut up and lynch ConfidAnon. Arguing with silverbullet999 is not going to move this town anywhere. It's already quite obvious that silverbullet999 has dug a bit more than six feet.

MOD: silverbullet999 didn't self-vote; that was ConfidAnon.

Yes, that does make more sense, doesn't it.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:19 pm

No, but you saying "When I flip town..." is not the best AtE I've seen from scum or town. You've staunchly fallen into defensive mode, but your defense has been "This person on my wagon and this person on my wagon is scummy. I don't have real reasons, so I will make them up." That's called OMGUS.
No... just because I see equi as scum doesn't mean it's omgus. You wanna say i'm in defense mode? You go right ahead. Is it correct in labeling it omgus? Hell to the no.
You are the one admittedly twisting/misrepresenting things atm by admitting that what you just said in your previous post is a lie. Now you label it as an AtE... where again I don't see how i've done that. You say i've fallen into defense mode but how is that possible if i strongly feel that equi is scum?
That doesn't matter, the point is - he said one thing, you shortened it and twisted it to mean another.
I still say that's bs.
The fact that you aren't seeing this is really shocking me. I've seen you play a ridiculously pro-town game before, I don't know how you can't be grasping all of this. It's basic man. C'mon.
The fact that he says it's him being an se that he's saying this... after I point out what he stated is what gets me. Why you don't see it shocks me bud.
STOP MISREPRESENTING THINGS DAMMIT.

A townie just saying "X is scum and Y is scum," means NOTHING post-flip.
A townie saying "X is scum for actions 1 and 2 and Y is scum for actions 3 and 4" gives the town something to work with.

He never said that "because I am an SE, your words are useless when you flip." He said "If you are scum, do this. If you are town, do not do this. This is me playing like an SE." Meaning, as an SE, he tries to help people avoid falling into the town trap of shutting down.
How about you stop? I didn't say he said because i'm an se, your words are useless when you flip... I said he said that AFTER i pointed out that in his mind my flip didn't matter. Also cmon... a confirmed townie saying this guys scum means nothing? That's also bs and you know it. Does it mean instant lynch next day? no... does it mean further analysis of said person/ pressure? yes. If I was like i'm cop and confirmed equi as scum... then maybe that would be debatable if the flip was vt instead of cop.

A few questions for you
-Why does equi hop off my wagon and starts a confid one all of a sudden? He saw that he posted a vote... but only after my post feels o wait let's kill confid now.
-Why does confid half ass his vote on me bringing me to L-1?

Do you not see ANY suspicion of this at all!?

-SC
Equinox is following my word (and adding some of her own) the last time I checked.
Equi is for the moment.. on confid (though she'll probably hop onto me shortly).
How does, note this for when i'm dead = don't kill me or you better not kill me etc....
He can't very well defend you, especially when he's voting you. He knows that is a mistake.
You ignored my point completely... this 'decent' attempt to gain pro town points with you is to vote me with two half assed reasons.

-Mod
18. silverbullet999 (3): KageLord, StrangerCoug, silverbullet999
Is my self vote a sign that you don't like me anymore? : (
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Guys, shut up and lynch ConfidAnon. Arguing with silverbullet999 is not going to move this town anywhere. It's already quite obvious that silverbullet999 has dug a bit more than six feet.
If you so confident in that last part... then why did you hop off my wagon and start up confids?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Sorry about this being wall-y in advance.

Before getting into old stuff, past few pages stuff: Prox replacing out after promising content and without any explanation means the replacee needs to be looked at pretty hard, I'm getting bad memories of Mafia at the 11th Hour, where after an entire day of promising content Seraphim replaced out under pressure while his scumbuddy was getting lynched. link-http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 86&start=0

Confid's vote is pretty damn bad, especially considering that he did the exact same thing when he voted Beefster.

AGar-Can I get the link to the game where silver played much better than this? If he's usually a better player then this whole Equi is scum biznez and completely ignoring why people think Equi is town PLUS avoiding stating scum reads for no reason means he needs to be ded.

OLD STUFFS: Chrono-connection edition:

Kage looks pretty town in iso, looks to be scumhunting and analyzing pretty well and the only big point against him IMO is the pointing out of Chrono's wagon speed, and with votes like Confid's on there I can see that coming from a townie pretty easily.

Smashbro was pretty decent d1 except that all his suspects then except SV have flipped town and Equi is prob towns. d2 is a lot worse, him being "not ready to call Chrono scummy for lurking" and then immediately questioning the cop claim is damn fishy. The only big problem I have with Smashbro-scum is that the immediate questioning of a cop that you're just going to kill the next night anyway would be really dumb.

drmyshotty's posts on Chrono are...odd. He attacks him in his iso 3 but then in the posts after asks CKD to stop asking people to vote him and says there's no need to lynch without thinking and rethinking. It could be shitty distancing but drmyshotty doesn't seem like the type to bus/distance IMO. I could use more input on this though.

Silver's only mention of Chrono before the cop claim is him stating that he's "debating on voting shattered or chrono" to CKD, but votes Confid instead 2 posts later after AGar and Confid argue a bit.

As for my vote, I think Confid has some 'splaining to do.
Vote:ConfidAnon

Confid- Who is scum and why, with at least two suspects from you, and why have your vote posts been the only "content" you've made in the past two game days?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Equinox wrote:silverbullet999's behavior is inexcusable, but his tone has me wondering if he's genuinely frustrated. In other news, ConfidAnon is opportunistic scumbag.
Frustration is a nulltell, and doesn't have to be faked as scum. Strange reasoning for switching a vote.

I'd say SB, for the flailing, and now Equinox, for moving his vote off of SB with odd reasoning.

I'm not emotionally invested in this game, so I'm not really motivated to actively scumhunt. Meh. Explains my low activity.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:00 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

silverbullet999 wrote:
Equi is for the moment.. on confid (though she'll probably hop onto me shortly).
The point anyway was that I latched onto you, then Equinox joined in. You made it sound like the other way around, which it isn't.
silverbullet999 wrote:
How does, note this for when i'm dead = don't kill me or you better not kill me etc....
silverbullet999 wrote:
You ignored my point completely... this 'decent' attempt to gain pro town points with you is to vote me with two half assed reasons.
My usage of "decent" is to some extent sarcastic. I don't like his vote either.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:04 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

EBWOP: The response to my second quote is:

Your notes are your saying something is a null tell; a weak case on Equinox; and a couple stabs on AGar, on whom you admit you're unsure. The "Note this for when I die" is unneccessary in my book, and its omission would actually have made you slightly townier.

silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:05 am

Can I get the link to the game where silver played much better than this? If he's usually a better player then this whole Equi is scum biznez and completely ignoring why people think Equi is town PLUS avoiding stating scum reads for no reason means he needs to be ded.
1. Look at my wiki, the game he's talking about is the one with Jeffcole1. I'll also ask you to look at my third game with kittymo where I was scum and lost lots of motivation.
2. I strongly believe equi is scum... why it's so hard to believe this as true and not omgus is beyond me.
3. I have stated things I find suspicious... Can you please read my posts?

-sc
The "Note this for when I die" is unneccessary in my book, and its omission would actually have made you slightly townier.
Well i figured i was dead.... thus I wanted my words to stick out more than normal. Unnecessary? eh up for debate.
The point anyway was that I latched onto you, then Equinox joined in. You made it sound like the other way around, which it isn't.
This isn't true as Equi was the first to interact with me this day. You chimed in with your threat after equi repeatedly asked me who was scum and to scum hunt.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:19 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

Equinox wrote:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:
Equinox wrote:
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:I should be on for at least an hour atm, will hammer when I need to leave, because I can't promise I'll be back on.
Was this related to your previous post where you wanted to make the day longer?
I know i forgot to come back to this thread after some time, and remembered it later, bout an hour or two before deadline. came on to vote, but it had alreayd been done. sorry.
The question is why you bothered to delay the hammer at all. You should have done it in that post where you made your promise.
I thought that I would try and give other players who hadn't said much all Day the chance to.

As for silver, I'm split between him being frustrated town and scummy. I'll have to read over him again soon.

Gammagooey wrote:Smashbro was pretty decent d1 except that all his suspects then except SV have flipped town and Equi is prob towns. d2 is a lot worse, him being "not ready to call Chrono scummy for lurking" and then immediately questioning the cop claim is damn fishy. The only big problem I have with Smashbro-scum is that the immediate questioning of a cop that you're just going to kill the next night anyway would be really dumb.
So...your case on me is that all of my suspects were town? I'm pretty sure that you could say the same about anyone on the lynch wagons. And being hesitant about both Chrono and CuriousKarma is my style of play, I don't accept anything as true until proven it.

ConfidAnon wrote:
Equinox wrote:silverbullet999's behavior is inexcusable, but his tone has me wondering if he's genuinely frustrated. In other news, ConfidAnon is opportunistic scumbag.
Frustration is a nulltell, and doesn't have to be faked as scum. Strange reasoning for switching a vote.

I'd say SB, for the flailing, and now Equinox, for moving his vote off of SB with odd reasoning.

I'm not emotionally invested in this game, so I'm not really motivated to actively scumhunt. Meh. Explains my low activity.
If you're not motivated to participate, then replace out. It would help the town more to have someone who will scumhunt. That being said, it should not be an excuse for low activity.

vote: ConfidAnon
L-2
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:24 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Vote CA

L-1
#freeShotty
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:51 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Nah it wouldn't, the replacement would take too long with the game at 25 pages.

I'm a VT.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I've been taking pot shots on ConfidAnon. Let me get them in one coherent post and I'll hammer.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

silverbullet999 will be allowed to relax a bit, partly because he's right that Equinox beat me to going after him first. Now on to ConfidAnon. Where to begin, where to begin, where to begin...

Ah. I've started on it already. Let's continue...
ConfidAnon wrote:I agree with the point about Beefster's behavior at the end of Day 2 being fail bussing.

Vote: Beefster
Don't you think this is a bit weak, not putting your own input in this?
ConfidAnon wrote:
Vote: silverbullet999

"When I flip Townie" comment plus the flailing during this game day = probably scum.
Now this is what
I
call "fail bussing". No original input, instead rehashing what's been said already.

And here it is, the jackpot. If everything else in this post can be easily explained away, I still think this is the nail in the coffin:
ConfidAnon wrote:I'm not emotionally invested in this game, so I'm not really motivated to actively scumhunt. Meh. Explains my low activity.
If you were not emotionally invested in the game, you should've replaced out when you had the chance. Since you've
ADMITTEDLY
stayed in without caring much about scumhunting, you're going to die, and you're going to die right now.

UNVOTE: silverbullet999
VOTE: ConfidAnon
Hasta la vista.

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Well. Even if the rum is gone, it's still a tropical paradise, time to party.

The group decides that a quick coconut death is in order. Getting that out of the way early means more time on the beach, obviously. So they quick pick ConfidAnon out and toss coconuts at him until he's dead.

It takes a while, but after a while it's a game. 20 points for a head shot, 10 per torso hit, and 50 for... yes!

Anyway, while everyone's off busy doing that, people don't realize that Zorblag's off doing his own thing. Unfortunately for him a shark was also doing its own thing, and after an epic battle of ninja troll vs. shark, shark wins.

Final Votecount of Day 4

2. KageLord (0):
4. ConfidAnon (6): Equinox, AGar, Gammagooey, smashbro_of_the_SSS, drmyshottyizsik, StrangerCoug
5. Gammagooey (0):
6. AGar (0):
8. Zorblag (0):
9. drmyshottyizsik (0):
11. StrangerCoug (0):
14. Equinox (1): silverbullet999
16. Prox (0):
18. silverbullet999 (2): KageLord, ConfidAnon

Players not voting: Zorblag, Prox

ConfidAnon,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 4.
Zorblag,
Mafia Ninja
Neutral Survivor
, was modkilled and autolossed Day 4 for violating Rule 12.
Actions are due by September 2nd @ 11:59PM CST
Kappa
Just Monika
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Singersigner replaces Prox. I'm extending night 24 hours to give her a chance to catch up.
Kappa
Just Monika
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

It was a long, long night in the Antarctic cold. The remaining survivors had to fend off attacks by elephant seals and killer whales before huddling together to sleep.

Fortunately nights there are long and everyone got the sleep they needed, as around 3pm the sun finally, wearily rose above the horizon. Unfortunately, it seems Equinox had wandered off for some inane reason and ended up pecked to death by a pack of mafia penguins. The only thing sharper than a mafia penguin's tux is his beak, as they say around here.

Equinox,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 4.

First Votecount of Day 5

2. KageLord (0):
5. Gammagooey (0):
6. AGar (0):
9. drmyshottyizsik (0):
11. StrangerCoug (0):
16. singersigner (0):
18. silverbullet999 (0):

Players not voting: KageLord, Gammagooey, AGar, drmyshottyizsik, StrangerCoug, smashbro_of_the_SSS, singersigner, silverbullet999
Deadline: September 11th @ 11:59PM CST
Kappa
Just Monika

Return to “Completed Open Games”