Mad World: Time Travel Mafia (Game Over)

Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:17 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Faraday wrote:Reading Iso's. Sharfinn you're a re-director and Maf is a Item JOAT? Have any of these items been proven to work (i.e. has anyone confirmed being motivated or networked with you?)
Nope. Targeted RC, got redirected to Empking who died the same night. Interpret that however you wish.
Guh. The words.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:35 am

Post by Faraday »

I'd interpret that as you being scum based on that but welp I still need to read context.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:09 am

Post by LimMePls »

Faraday wrote:Reading Iso's. Sharfinn you're a re-director and Maf is a Item JOAT? Have any of these items been proven to work (i.e. has anyone confirmed being motivated or networked with you?)
Nope, and she was tracked to last night's SK.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:10 am

Post by LimMePls »

Faraday wrote:Kl's a dayvig. That's kinda obv :P

LMP's a cop? Any results on still alive players? Sorry skimming iso's to get caugt up as quick as possible, people answering makes things quicker.
No, the town forced my D2 result into such hysterics that he got himself modkilled, and the town RBer decdided to RB last night for some god forsaken unknown reason.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:11 am

Post by LimMePls »

LynchMePls wrote:
Nope, and she was tracked to last night's SK.
Err, not tracked but redirected.

*Sorry for thread spam, I should really read the whole thread before posting.

V/LA on weekends
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:14 am

Post by Faraday »

Mafuyu have you fullclaimed all your night actions? All of them? I don't see where you said what you did night 1 but it's possible I'm missing something.

Thanks LMP.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Faraday »

Diid reaper really block a claimed cop? wow.
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:02 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Night 1 results are being left intentionally vague just in case SF is a scum-redirector. It's more of a matter that knowing the information won't give town any additional benefit, but gives scum something to play off of.
Guh. The words.
diginova
diginova
Goon
diginova
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:08 am

Post by diginova »

I would vote Mafuyu, but a) I want to see what RC flipping town says about everyone else's towniness, and b) I don't want scum to just quicklynch as it is possibly MyLo if the setup is 12-4-2.
猫の手も借りたい

Robo Rally
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Faraday »

Why would the scum possibly quicklynch here?
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:13 am

Post by KageLord »

Faraday wrote:Kl's a dayvig. That's kinda obv :P
O.o Is this before or after my claim?
Faraday wrote:Why would the scum possibly quicklynch here?
On the off-chance that Mafuyu is town, scum probably would like that quite a bit (and especially if there's a 4 person scum team, where they win if we mislynch).
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Faraday »

After your claim, lmao.

And run the numbers, a town lynch doesn't automatically guarantee a scum victory unless there's a 4 man scum team + traitor. And that, quite frankly isn't going to happen with a competent mod like ooba.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:32 am

Post by LimMePls »

@Faraday: Why is KL a dayvig? Maybe you are confusing him with digi, who actually is a dayvig?

V/LA on weekends
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Faraday »

oops mixed them both up, my bad.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:16 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Faradays a VT, believable at this point.

As for me, LMP, and KL: n2 LMP targetted Anon with inspect gets town, I redirected LMP to Robb, KL tracked LMP and gets LMP targetting Robb. Basically, Im confirmed role, LMP is confirmed via me and KL. This is my PoV. LMP has only 1 good result and that's on Robb. No counterclaim cops, therefore I believe him. (also scum had flavor cop who died).

Digi is a day vig. Proven, still think theres a slight possibility to him being SK, but unsure.

Mafuyu is unconfirmed Inventor/Item JOAT. Shouldnt be hiding anything at this point. Has acted scummy since Day 3 and have verifiable proof that shes scum when I redirected her to Empking (who did nothing during the game and scum doesnt kill those players).

KL is my other suspected scum. He claims JOAT, only good result thus far is a Tracker (which could mean scum tracker). His claim fits him flavorwise well, but still think he's possibly scum.

Basically from town to scum: LMP, SharkFinn, Diginova, Faraday, KageLord, Mafuyu
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:37 am

Post by LimMePls »

diginova wrote:I would vote Mafuyu, but a) I want to see what RC flipping town says about everyone else's towniness, and b) I don't want scum to just quicklynch as it is possibly MyLo if the setup is 12-4-2.
12-4-2? That would be a curious setup. What exactly makes you think this is the case? That seems really unlikely to me.

What exactly troubles you about a Mafuyu lynch? It seems pretty obvious to me.

V/LA on weekends
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:57 am

Post by KageLord »

Faraday wrote: And run the numbers, a town lynch doesn't automatically guarantee a scum victory unless there's a 4 man scum team + traitor. And that, quite frankly isn't going to happen with a competent mod like ooba.
Right now we have 6 players. If you believe that the scum team has 4 people, it's 3 town, 2 scum, 1 SK. Therefore, lynching town brings us even with scum in terms of numbers, which means scum victory, doesn't it?
Me wrote:I just checked your ISO and no, you haven't. My questions:

1. What made you say Budja was the only one that could have NKed, given Budja was mafia-isolated?

2. How does LMP being town make you town?
LMP, digi, and Mafuyu, do you think we could pressure SF to actually answer these questions?
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:05 am

Post by LimMePls »

I see no reason for him to not answer those questions. Please do so SF.

V/LA on weekends
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Mafuyu »

Agreed, partially because "Shouldnt be hiding anything at this point" is a hilarious statement seeing as the only reason Mafuyu is hiding N1 results is BECAUSE of him. In fact, Mafuyu's pretty sure she detailed reasonably well why hiding N1 matters. On this page, even. It might be general negligence in the opinion that today's a foregone conclusion, but SF's answers are becoming stock rather than freshly given.
Guh. The words.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

SharkFinn wrote:
KageLord wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:KL: I've answered them before. Read carefully.

Also, it's obvious that Mafuyu is scum now, so just lynch her. Or be held accountable as her scumbuddy
I just checked your ISO and no, you haven't.
Look carefully Im pretty sure I did, but fine scum, Ill answer your questions
My questions:

1. What made you say Budja was the only one that could have NKed, given Budja was mafia-isolated?
Most realistic scenario of me being scum is me being with LMP at this point (at least in my POV). If I was on a team with LMP, then only Budja could have made the NK; therefore we must be clean

2. How does LMP being town make you town?
See Above

If Mafuyu flips town can we hold you accountable as her enemyscum?
Nope, Mafuyu is the most likely scum at this point. You, Faraday, and Digi are the last of my suspects (in that order)
Anyway, as I said before, Mafuyu is where I believe my vote belongs right now, but there is no point in rushing. A shorter day only benefits scum at this point. Not to mention, we have a replacement who needs to read 47 pages. Let's give Faraday a chance to read up and in the meantime we can look back ourselves to see if we see any new tells given the flips we already have and the roles we already know.
Like the fact that RC flipping town was expected on my end. Like killing Mafuyu could have gotten rid of a kill if he was sk.

Also, from looking at two separate posts of yours, you say there is a 4 max scum team and you later call out 3 people (Mafuyu, me, and crypto) as scum. Since we have 2 scum already flipped, that means you now believe in 5 scum. The only way all of this makes sense is if you think me and Mafuyu are scum with the already flipped and crypto is solo second scum team (in this case, why wouldn't he be SK?). Is that correct?
Yep. Totally saying that. Totally saying that there are 3 town left and 3 scum left. >_>. Which is why Im still debating on Digi at this point. He's role proven. Only chance is him being sk.

LMP, Mafuyu, and digi, how likely do you think it is that we are in lylo (essentially) right now? There are 6 players remaining and 2 already dead flipped scum. We also know there's an SK about. If you believe that the scum team has 4 people, we are in lylo (essentially) right now. I say essentially because, technically, I think if we mislynch a townie there is still the possibility that the SK kills a scum at night. Or... does the game just end if we have even numbers with scum (mislynched townie with 4 person scum team means 2 townies, SK, 2 scum)? Personally, I'm not sure that there is a 4 person scum team given the SK, but still a possibility?
Why are you trying to hide one of your teammembers?

I posted this already KL on the previous page. Look harder. Answers in Bold.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Mafuyu wrote:Agreed, partially because "Shouldnt be hiding anything at this point" is a hilarious statement seeing as the only reason Mafuyu is hiding N1 results is BECAUSE of him. In fact, Mafuyu's pretty sure she detailed reasonably well why hiding N1 matters. On this page, even. It might be general negligence in the opinion that today's a foregone conclusion, but SF's answers are becoming stock rather than freshly given.
I didnt feel like answering the questions because
A. Im town
B. He's scum
C. They serve no purpose
D. The last scum is obvious at this point so lets just end this.
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

Here's a relatively easy question.
What will you do when (oh, sorry, if) you're wrong?
What are your leads then? You're pegging KL as a buddy at best, and if Mafuyu flips town that road ends right there. What next?
Guh. The words.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Mafuyu:
A. Im not wrong.
B. Hypothetically if Im wrong, then KL and Faraday are next on my list. I didnt say with 100% certainty that KL is scum buddy but just scum.
C. I already mentioned this. Why must scum be stupid and ask questions I already answered?
Mafuyu
Mafuyu
Goon
Mafuyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Mafuyu »

For one thing, seeing people handle redundant questions is interesting.
For another, you assume you're not wrong. You've made a logical leap of faith, but it's by no means perfectly accurate.
Guh. The words.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by LimMePls »

@SF: PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO PEOPLE INSIDE THEIR QUOTE BLOCKS. This is bad for a number of reasons:

1. People sometimes skip over quote blocks if they've been paying attention, as they don't feel the need to reread everytime something is quote.
2. You are altering the text which completely defeats the purpose of quoting something.
3. Some people may not understand that you added the text (I know in this case you bolded it, but you can't be too careful. Least common denominator and all that).

For everyone's benefit please do not add text inside a quote block.

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”