New York 115: Wickedestjr's Large Mafia (Game Over)

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Prodding Chevre, DavidParker, and Toon Fighter.

I'm considering making the deadline shorter. If anybody likes the current deadline and doesn't want it to change, then please send me a pm, otherwise I'm going to make it 3 days shorter.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:18 am

Post by DavidParker »

Eww. Sorry for not posting.

This is my prod-response. I've been active and watching this thread. But let's face it, no one has really put in any input and I've said all I have to say. It's just a matter of Asa/Toon/Chevre putting down a vote, unless they think some more analysis, ie: Asaclardy's iso on me to come to change anything.

One thing that does bother me is that people are focused on both myself OR Adrien as the last scum. And Adrien seems fixed on me. I'm still fully considering the possibility that any of you other 3 are (Well not really Asaclardy for reasons posted... but he might have some other 3rd party role for all I know..) I'm just putting my vote on Adrien and trying to get things moving because he is by far the scummiest and I've seen/analyzed all I can until a flop comes.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:46 am

Post by Chevre »

I'm here and still waiting for Asaclardy's ISO.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:05 am

Post by DavidParker »

Why are you waiting for someone else to do an analysis you can do yourself?
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I've decided to shorten the deadline, because the activity hasn't improved. The new deadline is September 11th 6:00 p.m. If I had to replace somebody or you feel that more time is needed then I will extend the deadline.
-Wickedestjr
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

vote: DP

I think he is the scummiest. Plus, Adrien's gambit shows me that Asa/Chevre are unlikely mafia. If they were, they would have lynched. DP tried to discredit hard, and made a mistake in a vote count (maybe deliberate), so I'm voting him.
~Toon fighter~
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 84:

DavidParker - (2) - Adrien C, Toon Fighter
Adrien C - (1) - DavidParker
Not Voting - (2) - Asaclardy, Chevre

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!
-Wickedestjr
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Adrien C »

I got my laptop running again. It's running on it's last leg, but my V/LA is over.
DavidParker wrote:Considering I am a PR I was kind of expecting 4 VT claims... Was interested somewhat in Chevre though.

The AtE here is disgusting and incredibly anti-town. Hint: You have a win-condition.
This post acknowledges he saw my "I'm giving up" and self-vote post. Then...
DavidParker wrote:Wait... once again. You had ONE vote on you. How does someone quick hammer when you have 1 vote on you? IT takes 3 votes to lynch. There is only 1 scum left. You didn't have 2 votes on you.
SLIP ALERT!! SLIP ALERT!!

I believe this will be game over once we finish him off. One-shot vig? Nah, I think scumbag killing another scumbag is more like it.
Pretend like something witty, funny, or inspiration is written here.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Stop jumping at straws. That second post was made after you voted for me and there was a vote count showing you had only 1 vote. It didn't register that your self-vote had changed and you had gone from 2 votes to one vote. You are by far the scummiest thing walking and maybe a gut-scum read is the only reasoning I can see for Toon Fighter voting me over you. (And maybe a bit of an OMGUS for me tunneling him for so long)

I don't think it's really in town's interests to have both Toon Fighter and Adrien go into LYLO. Adrien has been on the chopping board and just missing it for ages.

@Toon Fighter: Why does that make CHevre/Asaclardy town!??!?!!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?! This is more of Adrien's terrible logic you are falling for. We are probably NOT in lylo. Why would a scum quick hammer? That's just setting them up to lose the next day. If chevre/asa are scum they shouldn't hammer Adriend even when he was on 2 votes because there is still another day 2 come, and a quick hammer looks scummy. So regardless of me not realizing he was on 2 votes because of his self-vote, the fact he thought someone would quick-hammer him (chevre/toon/asa) if they were scum is bad logic because scum have no need to quick hammer.
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Adrien C »

Oh, I'm scummy? I'm not the one who is lying and backpedaling. I did a little trick to see who was scum, and it pointed at you. And now, it is time for you to be lynched.
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Adrien C »

How about this: I'll offer myself to be lynched next phase if David Parker comes up clean.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by DavidParker »

You did a trick to see who is scum??? Please, stop tooting your own horn. You did no such thing. Your "trick" was more anti-town because of your self-vote and huge AtE than a pro-town as a means of scum hunting. That wasn't scum hunting at all.

As for your second request, even if I am lynched today, I don't want that to mean you get lynched tomorrow, since the likes of Toon Fighter has just come in once again with no input and as scummy as ever. I'd say you'd probably both be left alive and the lynch would be between you two tomorrow. If Chevre or Asa is scum right now there's little town can do probably.

Also, you want to talk about "scum slips". How about this scum slip:
Adrien C wrote:One-shot vig? Nah, I think scumbag killing another scumbag is more like it.
I'm just about to head off to work, so if you haven't figured it out by the time I get home, I'll hold your hand and explain it ;)
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Adrien C »

DavidParker wrote:Also, you want to talk about "scum slips". How about this scum slip:
Adrien C wrote:One-shot vig? Nah, I think scumbag killing another scumbag is more like it.
I'd love to see what you mean by slipping. That statement says that you're not a one-shot vig like you claim you are, but just a scumbag (probably red), who killed silverbullet (blue).
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Post by DavidParker »

But we have 3 dead red scum, and 2 dead blue scum.

Ie: There is one remaining scum who is on the blue team.

If I am a red scum, then there is 2 remaining blue scum, and 3/5 players left are scum, and well, I don't see that happening, for balance reasons alone, considering we had a SK as well.

Something just occurred to me that I want to go re-read btw.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

Well, it could be 4 red scum/3 blue scum, with the red scum having better powers
~Toon fighter~
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Chevre wrote:OK, I had to put everything together and I have a theory: SlySly is a serial killer.

On night 1, there were only two kills because two anti-town factions both selected to kill EGL or SSBF, or one targetted Battle Mage but he was jailkept. I'm thinking a scumteam and SK-Karma targetted EGL.

On night 2, there were three kills, the only night to have three so far, showing that there are three killing roles, but we've only found two: the two scumteams.

On night 3, there were only two kills. Karma being SK makes sense because he was inactive during night three, and therefore he did not submit his kill.

On night 4, there was only one. Every anti-town faction would likely want to kill a power role, and they all chose CJMiller.

But the real problem is in SlySly's JOAT claim:

His night 1 target could be perfectly truthful, and makes a great start to the fake JOAT claim.

Night 2 is a very safe action claim. He says he targetted kunkstar7, who is still alive, but got redirected and got an innocent result on tubby216, who is dead and...innocent.

Night 3 is also safe: everyone knew karma was inactive.

Night 4, however, is the worst. SlySly said he targetted Asaclardy, but was redirected to CJMiller. If CJMiller was the only death, and q21 didn't jailkeep, then it is likely that both scumteams tried to kill CJMiller. This leads me to a few questions:

Why would a town redirector redirect SlySly, who was considered to be one of the most town people in the game?
If scum thought SlySly was a doctor, why would a scum redirector redirect him onto CJMiller, their likely target?
If scum thought SlySly was a vig, why would a scum redirector redirect him onto CJMiller, their likely target, and not another town-looking person?
And the biggest question of all, Why would a scum redirector redirect SlySly in the first place, when there are three claimed power roles, one of which being a jailkeeper who could possibly block their kill?

SlySly's claim does not make sense in the least. My vote is staying firm.

Found it! I remember someone accusing SlySly of being a SK, and was wondering if they were still alive...

Now, at the time it striked me as a ridiculous speculation that wasn't even necessary. SlySly seemed more likely to be scum than SK to me. The claim he might be a SK was kind of out-landish. When it came true I was even more surprised someone had figured it out...

Now, looking back, he was a bulletproof-SK. SK's are often bulletproof or able to survive 1 or 2 night attacks for balance reasons, ESPECIALLY in a large game.

Now, who would be aware of a player surviving a night kill? Well, scum of course. A number of nights early on there was only 2 night kills, when we have 2 mafia factions + SK. Now, if scum had targetted SlySly that would explain the lack of a kill. (The one night there was 3 night kills early on was when I used my vig ability on silverbullet, so there must have been a cross-kill as well or another attack on SlySly). So, if a player survives a night kill or even multiple night kills, scum would have good reason to think he is a SK. Especially when we had a 3-4 PR claims (none of which were doctor, and the one doctor claim ended up being a VT) and the PR's hadn't targetted him (ie: jailkeeper didn't protect slysly). So how did Chevre come to the conclusion he was a SK and not scum???

Well, because Chevre is scum and targetted SlySly for a nightkill (or two) and failed. He hadn't been protected by the jailkeeper, the claimed doctor, wasn't a doctor, and with all the PR's flying around the chance of there being an actual doctor was unlikely. So Chevre had information to make him believe we had a SK.

To me, I think this is a scum slip. Now, the question remains does this scum slip outweight Adrien's general scumminess!
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Actually, time to go with my gut -

Vote: Chevre

All he has done for days is post updated vote counts with some coloring in. He has actively lurked for days, and it hasn't bothered me simply because we have had scummier players to worry about. But with 5 alive, I don't think we should ignore him any more.
Asaclardy
Asaclardy
Townie
Asaclardy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Asaclardy »

I really don't like this dude. I'm going to hammer DP today after I think things through. Now if I do hammer now, we'll have three alive tomorrow. Adrien or Chevre tomorrow, okay?
Yeah... I lynch Townspeople... I am just that good... XD
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Adrien C »

DavidParker wrote:
Chevre wrote:OK, I had to put everything together and I have a theory: SlySly is a serial killer.

On night 1, there were only two kills because two anti-town factions both selected to kill EGL or SSBF, or one targetted Battle Mage but he was jailkept. I'm thinking a scumteam and SK-Karma targetted EGL.

On night 2, there were three kills, the only night to have three so far, showing that there are three killing roles, but we've only found two: the two scumteams.

On night 3, there were only two kills. Karma being SK makes sense because he was inactive during night three, and therefore he did not submit his kill.

On night 4, there was only one. Every anti-town faction would likely want to kill a power role, and they all chose CJMiller.

But the real problem is in SlySly's JOAT claim:

His night 1 target could be perfectly truthful, and makes a great start to the fake JOAT claim.

Night 2 is a very safe action claim. He says he targetted kunkstar7, who is still alive, but got redirected and got an innocent result on tubby216, who is dead and...innocent.

Night 3 is also safe: everyone knew karma was inactive.

Night 4, however, is the worst. SlySly said he targetted Asaclardy, but was redirected to CJMiller. If CJMiller was the only death, and q21 didn't jailkeep, then it is likely that both scumteams tried to kill CJMiller. This leads me to a few questions:

Why would a town redirector redirect SlySly, who was considered to be one of the most town people in the game?
If scum thought SlySly was a doctor, why would a scum redirector redirect him onto CJMiller, their likely target?
If scum thought SlySly was a vig, why would a scum redirector redirect him onto CJMiller, their likely target, and not another town-looking person?
And the biggest question of all, Why would a scum redirector redirect SlySly in the first place, when there are three claimed power roles, one of which being a jailkeeper who could possibly block their kill?

SlySly's claim does not make sense in the least. My vote is staying firm.

Found it! I remember someone accusing SlySly of being a SK, and was wondering if they were still alive...

Now, at the time it striked me as a ridiculous speculation that wasn't even necessary. SlySly seemed more likely to be scum than SK to me. The claim he might be a SK was kind of out-landish. When it came true I was even more surprised someone had figured it out...

Now, looking back, he was a bulletproof-SK. SK's are often bulletproof or able to survive 1 or 2 night attacks for balance reasons, ESPECIALLY in a large game.

Now, who would be aware of a player surviving a night kill? Well, scum of course. A number of nights early on there was only 2 night kills, when we have 2 mafia factions + SK. Now, if scum had targetted SlySly that would explain the lack of a kill. (The one night there was 3 night kills early on was when I used my vig ability on silverbullet, so there must have been a cross-kill as well or another attack on SlySly). So, if a player survives a night kill or even multiple night kills, scum would have good reason to think he is a SK. Especially when we had a 3-4 PR claims (none of which were doctor, and the one doctor claim ended up being a VT) and the PR's hadn't targetted him (ie: jailkeeper didn't protect slysly). So how did Chevre come to the conclusion he was a SK and not scum???

Well, because Chevre is scum and targetted SlySly for a nightkill (or two) and failed. He hadn't been protected by the jailkeeper, the claimed doctor, wasn't a doctor, and with all the PR's flying around the chance of there being an actual doctor was unlikely. So Chevre had information to make him believe we had a SK.

To me, I think this is a scum slip. Now, the question remains does this scum slip outweight Adrien's general scumminess!
This post intrigues me. I'm gonna have to think this over the rest of the day phase and maybe over the night phase.
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Adrien C »

Maybe the night phase meaning if Asa hammers.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Ask yourself, how could a VT come to the conclusion that SlySly was a SK??? It made more sense and was more likely he was scum than a SK.

However, scum would maybe think he was a SK if they had attempted a night kill on him and failed. As shown, by there not being 3 night kills except once (When I am claiming to have used my 1 shot vig ability), there has been either cross kills OR the bulletproof SK was targetted. If the blue team scum (Chevre) targetted SlySly they would know he is bulletproof or somehow night kill resistant and likely a SK.

Chevre is the best lynch for today based on the facts at hand. Regardless of how scummy I think you are Adrien, I am quite confident Chevre is scum now.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 85:

DavidParker - (2) - Adrien C, Toon Fighter
Chevre - (1) - DavidParker
Not Voting - (2) - Asaclardy, Chevre

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!
-Wickedestjr
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:51 am

Post by DavidParker »

@Asaclardy: Where is your promised iSO?!?!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

You guys have about 71 hours and 45 minutes left to lynch somebody.
-Wickedestjr
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Come on, Asa or Chevre, just help us lynch someone already! At this point, I don't even care who is. If we lynch DP and he is town, Chevre goes next. Easy as that.
~Toon fighter~

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”