NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

@.@
@.@
Townie
@.@
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:15 am

Post by @.@ »

Kise, you're being more than ridiculous. Calling someone as not just scum, but the GODFATHER is an unbelievable strange claim.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

Kise wrote:I'm talking out of my cock, actually. It's quite enormous, so you should expect some loud mouthing. My call on you as Godfather is all due to your playstyle. What kind of research are you asking for - ability related?
As in did you look up Wraith's playstyle at all before you decided that I was a specific role.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Alright, so there's no way I can catch up on this ENTIRE game today, I have too much planned.
But if someone can give me a range of pages to read where important/relevant shit happens, I can at least shoot some thoughts out before I go to the beach
green shirt thursdays
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Gorrad »

Kise wrote:@Gorrad: No, I'm including you and ConfidAd as the two I feel are possible mafia on Wraith's wagon. No one else voting Wraith is a scummer in my eyes.

I'm calling Porochaz as Godfather right now.

Oh! My mistake.

Wraith, I'm voting you because you have not only contributed next to nothing this entire game, but your attitude has actively served to detract from actions in the town's benefit IE scumhunting. If you were town, you would spend less times saying 'woe is me lynch me guys' and more time scumhunting. The one brief time you attempted to do so, the two isos a little while back, was not only not enough to make up for the considerable amount of detraction, it was also was quickly and neatly refuted by Xite.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Xite91 »

Kise wrote:@Xite: You say you got good info from the reactions to your stunt. Can you detail how this good info is useful, using names and reasons?
I'm sorry this is taking so long, but I have to work in less than an hour and will hopefully have it all up soon T_T

danakillsu wrote:
xite wrote:Because that is called tunneling and a terrible thing for town to do. If he's town, what will you have to go on tomorrow? Hell, if he's scum, what will you have to go on tomorrow? Not much right? I was making a point that you should still be looking at other players, lest they slip under the radar.
What are you talking about? We can look at other players tomorrow just as easily as we could today. All you did was make us look elsewhere for a lynch before we actually had to. That certainly isn't going to do wonders for the town.
It could, considering now we know where some other suspicions lie, in case they're NK'd. Also, looking at who else people go after is a REALLY good idea for catching scum. Think man!

Wraith wrote:Lol. Here's the case against me: "Bakaw! Wraith is obvscum! Wraith is obvscum! Bakaw! Bakaw!"

Prove me wrong: How about everyone on my wagon state their reasons for voting me.
Will do more of that when I get that big post up (but this game is next in line, so that should be really soon)

Robbie, I still have to read your 1039, but I'm interested to see your points against him.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Xite91 »

Robbnva wrote:wraith.

27 - pointing out you found other people's breadcrumbs who aren't even on the chopping block serves no purpose, especially since nobody noticed it, I never saw it and I still havn't found his breadcrumb.(but I suck at spotting breadcrumbs, in another game someone posted "spoonful of sugar" and it didn't even register to me that was supposed to be the doc breadcumbing)
post 35 - still waiting for you to take a chunk of time to go over Xite, I guess that was just a lie?
Robbie, while I do see where all of your points come from, why are they scumtells? I found one or two, but that's all.
27) I was breadcrumbing Vanilla Townie, in the same way dana breadcrumbed Cop, it was me trying to say how easy it was to do and the fact that he did AFTER he started getting attention, wraith picked up on it, but obviously thought it was a true breadcrumb
35) He did post a little about me, but it really amounted to herp derp Xite's town.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Robbnva »

Xite91 wrote:
Robbnva wrote:wraith.

27 - pointing out you found other people's breadcrumbs who aren't even on the chopping block serves no purpose, especially since nobody noticed it, I never saw it and I still havn't found his breadcrumb.(but I suck at spotting breadcrumbs, in another game someone posted "spoonful of sugar" and it didn't even register to me that was supposed to be the doc breadcumbing)
post 35 - still waiting for you to take a chunk of time to go over Xite, I guess that was just a lie?
Robbie, while I do see where all of your points come from, why are they scumtells? I found one or two, but that's all.
27) I was breadcrumbing Vanilla Townie, in the same way dana breadcrumbed Cop, it was me trying to say how easy it was to do and the fact that he did AFTER he started getting attention, wraith picked up on it, but obviously thought it was a true breadcrumb
35) He did post a little about me, but it really amounted to herp derp Xite's town.
some I think they are scum tells, some are just null. I use info I have seen in other games, the fact that he went overreacted to people still voting him, was sort of icing on the cake for me. overreactions in games where I play outside of here almost always turn out to be scum
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by Xite91 »

K guys, I got the day off of work tomorrow partially for this game (feel loved) I plan to be spending at least 2 hours on the post(s) I will be giving you which will probably include
1) A case on robbie
2) A case on wraith
3) An analysis on my gambit
4) A case on those I find scummy enough based on said analysis
5) A possible VC analysis if I deem that there's enough change in votes to do so (but probably not because we haven't gotten enough flips)
6) A TL;DR type scum/town/neutral list and maybe even the key points of everything
7) And maybe even a full reread analysis if I feel up to it ;)

I'm telling you this for 2 reasons.
1) If you want to see anything else from me with this/these masspost(s), let me know and I will include them
2) If I leave anything out (I tend to forget things ;) ) then let me know after my huge post(s)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Xite91 wrote:K guys, I got the day off of work tomorrow partially for this game (feel loved) I plan to be spending at least 2 hours on the post(s) I will be giving you which will probably include
1) A case on robbie
2) A case on wraith
3) An analysis on my gambit
4) A case on those I find scummy enough based on said analysis
5) A possible VC analysis if I deem that there's enough change in votes to do so (but probably not because we haven't gotten enough flips)
6) A TL;DR type scum/town/neutral list and maybe even the key points of everything
7) And maybe even a full reread analysis if I feel up to it ;)

I'm telling you this for 2 reasons.
1) If you want to see anything else from me with this/these masspost(s), let me know and I will include them
2) If I leave anything out (I tend to forget things ;) ) then let me know after my huge post(s)
This preview has been approved for all audiences.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Post by Lowell »

From the first dozen or so pages, bunny and poro are scum, hiphop is town.

Detailed look is on my home computer. When I return to it I'll post.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by singersigner »

Kise wrote:@flinter: I believe scum would fake a daykill. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book. But, here, Xite's explanation isn't as stupid as I expected it to be - saying he did it to get people listing suspects other than Wraith seemed rather useful. He's not obvtown for the gambit, but I haven't disliked his play ever since we were going at hiphop early on. Speaking of which..
I agree.

@Xite...I always look forward to your posts.
@.@ wrote:Kise, you're being more than ridiculous. Calling someone as not just scum, but the GODFATHER is an unbelievable strange claim.
QFT. I have yet to hear a logical explanation for this.

@Reck...if you can't catch up, and you haven't been able to post any content because of it, I'm not really sure what anyone in the game could point you in the direction of to get a good read on what's going on. I know the Mod asked you not to replace out of the game, but...

With that being said, I'm getting a town-vibe from Reck anyway, and not in spite of, but
because of
his perpetual V/LA status.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Xite91 wrote: Yes, it was it, sorry?
also, did you read the reasoning? And did it get a lot of discussion and much better scumhunting? ;)
Not like we were in the rvs when this happened...We had plenty of discussion going. You derailed the wagon you were on and simply confused the game with clutter. Not a town move imo.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Benmage wrote:Wicked, 3rd voter isn't early?
It's early, but the other two votes were very late, and I find you suspicious for being on every bandwagon.
Because I understand how this game works and recognize that I can't always lynch my #1 but can still be satisfied with a scummy wagon. Have I blatant wagon'd or voted anyone not scummy?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Robbnva »

<------ is eagerly waiting for Xite's post, I need reading material for my afternoon restroom break
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount 2.9

Wraith [8] (Gorrad, Mysterio, Hiphop, Benmage, Xite, ConfidAnon, danakillsu, Rob)

Mysterio [3] (Flinter, Singersigner, @.@)
Prozac [2] (Shanba, Kise)
Hiphop [1] (Prozac)
UltimaAvalon [1] (UltimaAvalon)
dana [1] (Reck)
Flinter [1] (Wickedestjr)
ConfidAnon [1] (Bunnylover)

Not Voting [3] (Lowell, My Milked Eek, Wraith)

With 21 alive it will take 11 for a lynch and 11 for a no lynch.

Deadline:
Not currently in place.
Last edited by Flameaxe on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

Hey BBM, I have 2 votes on me.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Porochaz wrote:Hey BBM, I have 2 votes on me.
Lies! (Fixed).
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Xite91 wrote:Townies read massposts almost every time, no matter how long they are.
This is not true. Have you ever met Mastin? :D Your posts aren't nearly as bad as Mastin's but they are still hard to read and some people will probably skip or skim them.
Xite91 wrote:@Wicked about hiphop - Also, he never went anywhere with the wagons, so what info do we have from them?
Good point. I'm also anxious to see what hiphop has to say about the bandwagons.
Gorrad wrote:Wicked: No, it was in response you your asking me to point out posts in which Mysterio attempts contribution.
You consider 4 contributive posts from somebody 17 days ago in addition to lurking to be more helpful than Wraith?

flinter, here are some questions I would like you to answer:

1. When you switched your vote from Mysterio to Singersigner day 1, was that because you found her more suspicious at that time?
flinter wrote:I think this tactic to be very good at achieving mislynches on players that are less good at arguing and playing the game. I'd rather observe, and scumhunt.
2. Then why did you originally say that you didn't respond to Mysterio's defense because it didn't address your points?
3. Can you link me to a game where you were town and played like this?
flinter wrote:wait, wicked, is it your problem that you don't see what I'm thinking? As my vote seems to switch in an unnatural way to you? In that case, a scumlist from me would help, right?
A scumlist would help.
Porochaz wrote:Also, Im having problems in that I am able to edit my posts from page 39 onwards.
That's wierd. I can edit all of my posts. :?
@.@ wrote:To make it more game relevant, I think SS is so town that it hurts.
Explain.
Robbnva wrote:one where he played similar to this and another one he didn't so saying he is ALWAYS suicidal townie isn't acurate
If he did it before as town, then why is doing it here suspicious?
@.@ wrote:Kise, you're being more than ridiculous. Calling someone as not just scum, but the GODFATHER is an unbelievable strange claim.
Not really. Sometimes mafia godfathers play differently than normal mafia goons, because they show up as innocent to investigations and therefore have less to worry about.
Benmage wrote:Have I blatant wagon'd or voted anyone not scummy?
The votes on dana, Furcolow, and Wraith all look like bandwagon votes. I think dana, Furcolow, and Wraith are all town.

I might not be able to provide any ISOs today, because I spent quite some time catching up in this game along with posting in my other game. Hopefully I get a chance tomorrow.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Benmage wrote:Have I blatant wagon'd or voted anyone not scummy?
The votes on dana, Furcolow, and Wraith all look like bandwagon votes. I think dana, Furcolow, and Wraith are all town.
Really, you think Furcolow is town :roll: ...how you didn't find dana suspicious is beyond me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Let me ask you this wicked, is bandwagoning scummy?
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:22 am

Post by flinter »

Wickedestjr wrote:1. When you switched your vote from Mysterio to Singersigner day 1, was that because you found her more suspicious at that time?
flinter wrote:I think this tactic to be very good at achieving mislynches on players that are less good at arguing and playing the game. I'd rather observe, and scumhunt.
2. Then why did you originally say that you didn't respond to Mysterio's defense because it didn't address your points?
3. Can you link me to a game where you were town and played like this?
flinter wrote:wait, wicked, is it your problem that you don't see what I'm thinking? As my vote seems to switch in an unnatural way to you? In that case, a scumlist from me would help, right?
A scumlist would help.
1. I think it was mostly that it caught my attention.
2. Because that is the truth? It didn't address my points. I didn't unvote. It addressed yours. You did unvote.

3 and the 4th are coming tomorrow, I promise ;)
please, don't kill me.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Lowell »

Brief runthrough:

Page 1- confirms
Page 2- random votes
72- very odd backtrack regarding self-voting from dana [-]
82- weak unvote from singer followed by meaningless joke [-]
87-dana leads w/ 5 votes
118- dana votes furcolow
175- dana says his scumminess is normal, so he's not scum [?]
193- nhamen joins dana wagon
195- nhamen quickly switches to bunny [bad news for dana]
198- bunny explains his lack of voting as strategy [-]
201- hiphop just wants wagon, votes dana [+, ballsy, and good idea]
202- dana leads w/ 9 votes (13 to lynch)
203- nhamen returns to dana
213- porochaz reprimands non-opinion-havers [-, too narratory]
232- confid joins dana wagon
233- dana leads w/ 11 votes
268- dana claims
cop
, says he breadcrumbed [-, um, okay]
274- avalon doesn't believe cop claim [+], others do and unvote
284- strange exposition post from bunny [-]
285- xite points this out [+]
292- strange use of "If I didn't know any better..." from singer [-]
300s- momentum builds on furcolow wagon [he had it coming]
389- confid votes wraith [-, looks like he's ducking the wagon to win a friend]
414- ditto bunnylover [-]
516- wraith votes fur, worries about his legacy [-]
527- mysterio justifies fur lynch [+]
532- fur leads w/ 9 votes
553- fur loses his shit, votes xite
564- bunny votes fur [-, weird post]
598- david votes dana for bad breadcrumb [+, gutsy]
602- poro gets angry, FOSs david [-, overprotesting]
607- david claims
cop

637- bunny references "scum roleblocker" [-, how does he know these things?]
683- gorrad enters, votes fur (Lynch-1) [+]
692- reck hammers
698- fur
VT
, david
VT
and nhammen
mafia
dead
707- wraith leads w/ 3 votes
708- flinter votes bunny for timidness [+]
713- @.@ enters, votes bunny
745- gorrad votes wraith
757- wraith selfvotes
815- shanba votes poro [+, about time someone did]
819- wraith leads w/ 7 votes
930- ultima asks about xite's (fake) daykill [-, fishing like whoa]
965- wraith and mysterio lead w/ 5 votes
1010- xite justifies fake daykill
1064- wraith leads w/ 8 votes, no one else w/ more than 2

vote bunny

198 is overly defensive. In 414 he tries hard not to be stuck on the (errant) fur-wagon, then finally jumps on (564), but not without obvious reservations and guilt. In 637 he offhandedly mentions the "scum roleblocker" which is a strange thing to do unless you know something you shouldn't.

fos poro

All this guy does is narrate what is happening. 213 and 602, in particular, look like camp counseling and not scum-hunting. I don't like the way he's able to slide by while providing oddly-little original content (iso him for yourself if you doubt it)

fos singer

Maybe 292 is nothing, maybe it's something. But the wording is off-putting.

Some town players:
hiphop, wraith
(his reaction to fake daykill sways me),
flinter, gorrad

That was a lot of reading. I hope you people appreciate how hard I worked.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Xite91 »

Benmage wrote:
Xite91 wrote: Yes, it was it, sorry?
also, did you read the reasoning? And did it get a lot of discussion and much better scumhunting? ;)
Not like we were in the rvs when this happened...We had plenty of discussion going. You derailed the wagon you were on and simply confused the game with clutter. Not a town move imo.
No... no it didn't. Not arguing this one again, people like you (OHMAIGODZWUTABADMUV) are the one's cluttering the thread because you won't leave it along. Working on huge post.... and it's seriously is that (Ginormous)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Meow.
@Lowell
637- bunny references "scum roleblocker" [-, how does he know these things?]
This is a large normal game, right? Are you seriously saying you don't expect a roleblocker in this game? I have yet to play one game that has not had a roleblocker.
198- bunny explains his lack of voting as strategy [-]
Wasn't stating anything as a strategy. I simple said I don't vote unless I'm sure about someone been scum, or someone has made a very good case against someone in my eyes. Its not strategy, its just me. Play style I guess.
414- ditto bunnylover [-]
I gave my reason for voting him, he was been an idiot with his defense and using ultimatums such as Townies are going to lose because of a D1 lynch.

I don't like the case you have made against me. I am a defensive player, if someone votes against me you will see my question them, even if its one vote. When I switched my vote to Fur I stated my reason, don't see any guilt your talking about. As for the roleblocker, that is a common scum role and a townie role, so I wouldn't see why not to mention it. Should I have waited till Dana got blocked to mention OH HEY GUYS THEIR MIGHT BE A ROLEBLOCKER?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Gorrad »

Wicked: I only READ his first few posts. I didn't go through all what, 17? The first few were contributions, and you said you wanted me to point out an example. There's an example. And yes, I think four posts of contribution are worth more than Wraith's many posts of detraction.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”