Mafia 119: MURDER AT HOTEL DEATH(GAME OVER)

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

a2rudeboy wrote:I think Prana was coming off incredibly reasonable at the end of d1/ I do not like at all how quickly the train built up on NC, and while once the attention turned on him he definitely started acting scummy and flailing all over the god damn place, I still think the initial reasoning behind the beginning was flimsy at best.
You think calling someone out for lurking is flimsy?
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

it is.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by Looker »

Back up.

Votecount?
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Post by vollkan »

vezokpiraka wrote:
vote cooldog
scummy bastard.
To much use of AtE.
:shock: Vezok is voting for a valid (if not valid enough to singularly justify a vote) reason...
PD wrote: How is CoolDoG looking super scummy? Is this the same way Nero looked "super scummy" but wasn't in the slightest? Can someone honestly sum up the case on CD for me here? As so far it just seems like he's getting pushed heavily for... not being able to be online constantly? Since when was being busy off site a scum tell?
View my ISO and Ctrl+F for "CD+". You will see each reason I have for suspecting him. None of which include his not posting much

NC was scummy. The nature of this game is that town often do look scummy and scum often don't (it wouldn't be much of a game otherwise). You can't raise the NC mislynch as some kind of vague argument against lynching CD.
a2 wrote: Vollkan, I misspoke myself in that last section, and I admit that I contradicted myself. What I meant to say is that all of those little things, even though separately may be only dubious scumtells, added up together, they give me the biggest impression of scum. I am unsure if the unnecessary repeating of a case at a time when no case was needed was either a scum slip or if it was just stupid play (certainly not needed/beneficial to either side). At the same time, if i take the repeating of the case (which I am unsure about until i hear more from CD), but combine it with the previous little things, that's what caused me to say biggest scumtell. It's not the biggest on it's own, but for me it's what tipped his overall play into scumland.
I think your defence here is extremely weak, but you also admit that you are wrong. So the net result is that I am not going to alter your score.
CD wrote: @all voting me, I want you guys to post a case on me NOW. I will answer to all if you simply ask. I can't answer to generic shit like "he's supper scummy", or "scummy bastard". My only answer to those reasons is this: I'm town. That is the only and the best answer. Anyone else wanna take a crack at building a case on me (vollk seems like he enjoys such things). Then I will answer to every point presented.
See above about my ISO and Ctrl+F. Easy insta-case.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Okay, finally. I will get to all your points asap...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Everything bolded is my answer.
LynchMePls wrote:
CooLDog wrote:@Espeonage: Hate to sound scummy, but what erges you to say that Jack is town. Isn't it a bit early to defend someone? And wouldn't a bandwagon help the town? You are however, correct in saying that not all power roles have post-restrictions and visa versa.

@Jack why do you want to know about post restrictions? It seems like it wouldn't effect you this early on.
Hate to sound scummy!? I bet you do. That statement is so bad. First off, what about those questions make you sound scummy?
at the time everybody seemed pro-Jack and I thought the statement was slightly out of taste at that time in the game. Looking back though you are correct there doesn't seem to be any reason for that "scummy" line in threre.

Second, why do you hate to sound scummy?
Because I as a townie don't wish to be lynched. Simple as that read my sig. But, if you think about it you guys are wasting a perfictly good lynch on me which you could be useing on some one else who is scum. I don't want to make myself seem scummy if I'm town...

If you recognize that saying it is scummy, then why say it?
Because I wanted to ask a question which I, at the time, would be taken as scummy sounding. I also wanted to clarify that it might seem to be scummy at first but on later reflection (aka now) it would seem town.

Is there a town reason to say it?
Yes, I think I have answered that above. If not then I will answer again here. I was simply making a statement that at the time I thought was scummy sounding. I wanted to ask it anyway thus I wanted to let people know that the comment might sound slightly off-color.

If so, then why is it scummy?
Ok, I have answered this many times above...

DOES NOT COMPUTE!
I think it does.

Also, the question to Jack can be read as role fishing.
EXACTLY!!!! It comes off as slightly off-color doesn't it? But it was a question which I wanted an answer, I wanted the answer to base my reads on him and esp.

Why do you want to know what Jack's concern is with post restrictions?
Because he's role fishing? I wanted an answer to that.
CooLDog wrote:@esp, I feel a good bandwagon coming on. It would help the town if this could go far (not necessarily to a lynch though. However, if you continue to play like you do it might just do so).
vote esp
This reads like a bus to me. How would it help the town if it went far but not necessarily to a lynch?
Deadline buddy boy. No one would have gone for an esp lynch if nero was at L-1 with almost no time left. I thought nero was an ok lynch for d-1 thus I took the hammer and pounded.

If you think he is scum, why wouldn't you want it to end in a lynch?
Exactly! I did wantt it to end in a lynch, but the wagon stoped, and if you looked back nothing would have kept it moving, thus I saw horror who still looks slightly scummy. So I hoped on his wagon. That in turn got no place, and thus I settled for Nero as a day-1 lynch.

If you think he is town, why vote him at all?
I never thought esp is town if thats what your asking. I think he is/was scun ever since he was buddying with Jack. I never realy thought Nero was for sure scum. However, he was hard-core lurking and his play wasn't the most pro-town. It was also the only wagon that could go any whare.
CooLDog wrote:Why is ESP scummy now? I personally think he is for reasons that I/town have already said earlier.
And Isn't being lurky scummy?
You had been pushing esp as scum the whole of D1 (which is interesting all by itself given the flip) so what exactly was your problem with Vezo agreeing with you?
BIG PROBLEM. Did he give any reasons for his vote? Only you and vollken havve given real reasons for your vote on me. I was making sure he wasn't trying to bus esp. I also think that note giving reasons is scummy.

I don't understand why you would push so hard for someones lynch and then start questioning people when they agree with you and start voting.
read above

CooLDog wrote:Are you implying that you and Vez are buddies? fos: Looker. How could he get you killed?
I hate to keep opening up an old wound but Jack is active lurking, but I Don't think he is now worth a lynch over Looker or Esp.
CooLDog wrote:@zwet, why is looker scum?
You called Looker scum. Why do you then question zwet's scum read of Looker?
really the same as above. I think case-building is very pro-town. And a lack of reasons for a vote is very scummy. I wanted reasons for votes that is all. If that an't pro town then we both look very scummy...
CooLDog wrote:I am going to look really bad for this, but I woke up really late this morning so I can't give my full reasons, but this above post sums most of my reasons up in his own words. The above is sooo scumy it begs me to vote for him. I'm concerned with how fast this wagon built up so fast though. if he flips town, then look at who is on this wagon, there WILL BE SCUM. for now though he's a good day-1 lynch unvote, vote nero chain (NC) Sorry I can't post any more but I did wake up really late...
You spent pretty much all of D1 calling esp scum, but then at the last minute you help derail that wagon and go after Nero.
complete repeat question. I will answer it again. THE ESP WAGON WAS GOING NO WHARE. And I thought nero was an okay lynch for d-1. No ideal but mearly okay, the esp wagon couldn't have gone to lynch at that point in time.

Explain please. This makes no sense.
done, done, and done

CooLDog wrote:I might not be able to post much as of late but, I will be happy to answer all of your questions.

@a2, Well I don't have much time to post yet the prod date is set a 24-hours. If the prod date was a little less strict it would be fine. Having to post content back0to0back days is challenging for my schedule. I also have a lot of trouble keeping up with large games as opposed to small ones. I think this will be the last large game I'll play (unless I play one over the summer...).

I will answer all of your questions to the best of my ability, I am town thus I have nothing to fear.
This post just creeps me out.
fine, but why, reasons again. I'm true to my word though I am giving you answers.
CooLDog wrote:Simple, I would like a horror dude lynch, But I would like a Jack lynch over a horror, for his buddy up with esp.
And because no one has yet to put out a case. The only argument for my lynch this day is that I have a tight schedule. I would also like to note that I was always for a esp lynch. If I was scum I wouldn't have bused him so early in the game, and held onto it for so long.
Yes you would. It would only look worse if you bussed him so long and then let it drop without ever brining it up. Once you committed to it you couldn't just give it up. Also, if you were always for an espy lynch, then why derail his wagon at the last minute and vote NC?
all at once now guys: ESP WAGON WASN'T GOING TO GO TO LYNCH! that pretty much combined with the other things I have said answers this. Ohh, if you do need clarification I can give you more.

I do have to say though, after the ISO and given Espeonage's flip, I'm actually not so sure about CoolDog anymore. It's weird because when I was reading after I replaced in he felt really scummy to me, but now that I ISO, given the espy lynch, it asks a lot of WIFOM about whether or not scum would bus a buddy so hard. However, given the fact that Esp's scum faction had a name, we could be dealing with 2 different scum groups, in which case CD could be scum and still be scum hunting.
ok off to vollken. I will most likly not be able to post on his case till later...
after a wank.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:06 am

Post by LimMePls »

^^Can you please not respond to things inside the quote block? It defeats the whole purpose of a quote if you change the contents. Some people skip over quotes when they know they've been keeping up with the game.

/pet-peeve.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:30 am

Post by LimMePls »

CoolDog wrote:If you think he is scum, why wouldn't you want it to end in a lynch?
Exactly! I did wantt it to end in a lynch, but the wagon stoped, and if you looked back nothing would have kept it moving, thus I saw horror who still looks slightly scummy. So I hoped on his wagon. That in turn got no place, and thus I settled for Nero as a day-1 lynch
This statement is contradictory to what you said. You said you wanted the wagon to go far, but not necessarily to a lynch. But you say that you felt he was scum. If you felt he was scum, why would you not want his wagon to go to lynch. You didn't answer this question at all.
CoolDog wrote:Why do you want to know what Jack's concern is with post restrictions?
Because he's role fishing? I wanted an answer to that.
So you felt rolefishing Jack was an apporpriate response to Jack's rolefishing? Explain.

There are multiple situations where you feel the need to attack others for their votes. Calling all of those situations "lack of reasons" is ridiculous. Suppose this situation:

Person A: I think you should buy these widgets. They are really great widgets.
Person B: I'll take two of those widgets there.
Person A: Why are you buying those widgets!? You never said you liked those widgets!
Person B: Uh...

When you make a good case on someone, and others agree and vote with you, why do they have to type out a "case". You've already made the case. The whole purpose of a case is to persuade others that you are right. If you then question everyone who agrees with your case just because they didn't come up with it themselves, you look paranoid/scummy. And what if they'd just typed out a bunch of sentences that was just parroting what you'd already said. Wouldn't that be scummy? Isn't it understood when they place their vote without an explanation that they are being convinced by others to do so? Can't we infer from the above situation, that B is buying the widgets because he agrees with A that they are good widgets? Why does B have to say "Well, you are right. These widgets are awesome, for the following reasons... so I will buy some." That is ridiculous. People don't talk/act this way.

Lastly, I don't like the tone of your response at all. Why do you feel the need to write a sentence that responds to every one of my sentences? If you've already answered one of my points then why do you feel the need to say:
CoolDog wrote:Is there a town reason to say it?
Yes, I think I have answered that above.
CoolDog wrote:If so, then why is it scummy?
Ok, I have answered this many times above...
CoolDog wrote:I don't understand why you would push so hard for someones lynch and then start questioning people when they agree with you and start voting.
read above
CoolDog wrote:You called Looker scum. Why do you then question zwet's scum read of Looker?
really the same as above.
CoolDog wrote:You spent pretty much all of D1 calling esp scum, but then at the last minute you help derail that wagon and go after Nero.
complete repeat question. I will answer it again.
CoolDog wrote:Explain please. This makes no sense.
done, done, and done
CoolDog wrote:
that pretty much combined with the other things I have said answers this
Why do you repeat yourself over and over and over, and then try to sound annoyed that you have to do it? You could have just answered my whole paragraphs with a couple of sentences of your own. Instead you answer each of my sentences on its own, which of course leads you to repeat some of my points, and then sound annoyed that you have to repeat yourself. It looks like you are trying to pad your response to make yourself look better.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:10 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

You are
padding your response to make yourself look better.
Fixed.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:18 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

curiouskarmadog wrote:@CD come on pal....you really going to ignore this?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Also CD, you had a question for me yesterday, but a.) completely ignored my post/questions and b.) didn’t get your answer….I thought it was important..why did you hammer if you still had a question outstanding?

in other news,
vote looker
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:53 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

I have been reading all the accusations being levelled at CD and I have to say that LMP last posts have now convinced me to
Vote Cooldog

Cooldogs erratic and at times nonsense answer soundnlike someone who is trying to sound over carefully town which belies a scum? Underneath.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Pomegranate »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:We're at 3 votes... that's L-5. Are we really in danger of a quicklynch?
At the moment: No.
If the wagon continued at it current pace: Yes.
Well, hey, that's a good thing, seeing as how Cooldog is probably scum.

Why are you "ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.........mayyyyyyybeeeee laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ughhhhhhhhhh....cuz.....quicklynch and.....yeh." about this?
I'm not. I have seen people put at L-1 quickly for pressure, and hammered, within a few pages of a day starting.

I am however suspicious of CD. 625 is scummy, has the facts wrong, and is simply complaining about posting, without any actual content.

--
zwetschenwasser wrote:Surprisingly, the fact that Espy flipped scum, and the fact that Pom readily agreed to the target in the QT last night increases my scum read on her by about 5 percent.
Well, I'm not sure why, considering the fact that I stated explicitely in the thread that he was my second choice for a lynch, and I would be very pleased to see him go after NC. Since NC was lynched, I happily agreed to kill him. Where's the question?

--
DemonHybrid wrote:No.

I didn't like Pom gloating. We already know Pom/zwet's roles.
I already said that it wasn't meant to be gloating. I would say that it was the equivalent of high-five-ing zwets at this point. That was the way it was supposed to be read. It's the sort of thing I would say in our QT if it wasn't locked at the moment.

--

I'm surprised to say that I'm pleased with Vezo's vote.

--
CKD wrote: I see that zwet and Pom used their ability last night on Esp?...curious, who came up with the suggestion first?
Zwets. However, I will say that I was pretty busy, and didn't even make it one to MS from Wed. night to Fri. afternoon.

--

HoS: CD.

Will likely become a vote after the next VC, depending where he's at.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:37 am

SnakePlissken wrote:I have been reading all the accusations being levelled at CD and I have to say that LMP last posts have now convinced me to
Vote Cooldog

Cooldogs erratic and at times nonsense answer soundnlike someone who is trying to sound over carefully town which belies a scum? Underneath.
curious sp...how many vote to include yours is on CD right now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:45 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Okay, thanks to the latest interaction... CD, your response there was scummy as hell, and I wont bother repeating the same points as LMP has done, however I think I will need to go have a further look at your posts. If there was an up to date vote count I might vote you at this stage. Hopefully we'll get one by the time I've done my ISO, which will come as soon as I have enough free time in one sitting to do so.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:53 am

Post by LimMePls »

PranaDevil wrote:Okay, thanks to the latest interaction... CD, your response there was scummy as hell, and I wont bother repeating the same points as LMP has done, however I think I will need to go have a further look at your posts. If there was an up to date vote count I might vote you at this stage. Hopefully we'll get one by the time I've done my ISO, which will come as soon as I have enough free time in one sitting to do so.
My skin is crawling after this post.

V/LA on weekends
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:44 am

Post by CooLDoG »

This is going to sound very scummy, but I can't post for the rest of today. I'll have to get back to answer vollkan tomorrow morning if I can get on at all.
after a wank.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:10 am

CooLDoG wrote:This is going to sound very scummy, but I can't post for the rest of today. I'll have to get back to answer vollkan tomorrow morning if I can get on at all.

HEY!..do not ignore me
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Saturday night- holidays & stuff.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I thought I already answered your question at least twice CKD, try reading the game. I'm going throught the mass of vollk's posts right now so, I can't respond more then that.
after a wank.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

CooLDoG wrote:This is going to sound very scummy, but I can't post for the rest of today. I'll have to get back to answer vollkan tomorrow morning if I can get on at all.
No it doesn't, Mr. Paranoid.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:58 am

CooLDoG wrote:I thought I already answered your question at least twice CKD, try reading the game. I'm going throught the mass of vollk's posts right now so, I can't respond more then that.
post number please
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Expect a post from me tomorrow
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

sources (namely ongoing games) indicate that CooLDoG gets nervous under pressure as both town and scum.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:06 am

Post by CooLDoG »

#655, There was a question similar to yours in there. However, I can quickly give you an answer. The deadline, plus esp wagon wasn't going to go to lynch in 1.5 days. Still working on volk, it would have been nice if it was all in one post.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Shit, I lost my post I'll try to reproduce it....

@volk #9 and 11, I was saying that Jack in himself was not playing overtly scummy, he was just playing anti town, but ESP came along and buddyed with Jack. This made the possibilty for Jack to be a scum buddy. And if you guys haven't noted, he is lurking now. Also to note Jack and esp did have a long back and forth, and Jack did buddy with esp.

@26, tu quoque does exist. Sorry Vollk.

In the end vollks case consits of mostly rants about Jack not being scummy, and I attacking esp/jack for no reason. For your information ESP fliped scum, So I was right about that one. What happens if Jack flips scum too? Will that make me town vollk?

Sorry I can't post more, but I'm bussy today (as if i'm never not). If I forgot something feel free to post it agian and I'll answer.

mod: votecount plz
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”