NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

However, I don't advise defending Rob at this point, DH. You're already on people's scumdars.
Do you want to point out where I defended Robb?

I'll wait.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Just as a note:

AtE by itself is null. AtE in combination with other scummy behavior points to the AtE being on the scummy side.

I don't like AtE in and of itself, but it's important to know when it is scummy or when it's just used because of frustration. Don't base an entire case on just AtE.

singer, what else do you think of Robb?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Robbnva »

singersigner wrote:I've NEVER IN MY LIFE seen someone so fantastically amazing at mafia resort to AtE. That's something I've only ever seen with n00bs and scum.
:roll:
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Robbnva »

We want to talk about some scummy behavior
Xite91 wrote:Will be voting dana as soon as I see the votecount (don't want to get anywhere near L-1/hammer without a LOT more conversation)
but than his VERY NEXT POST (cut out his wall of text quotes of other people and his fluff responses and just posting the meat of his post)
Xite91 wrote:First, Frank is also scum
Dana could just be really bad town, but depending on other flips could be scum too.
changing your mind so soon?

Or we could just skip the mislynch and lynch you now?
Unvote, Vote Frank
WAY TO GO, you skipped the mislynch

Okay, so my scum list

Frank
Wraith
Bunny

My not-so-sure but still suspicious of them being scum list

Dana
oh wait so the post RIGHT BEFORE THIS ONE, you say you are going to vote dana but now he isn't on your scum list?

Jdodge
Hiphop

So, yeah

so if this isn't an attempt to distance himself from the dana wagon after origially saying he would join the dana wagon, than I don't know what is

NOW

Dana is getting quite a large wagon again and we get this post
Xite91 wrote:
Okay, so anyone not voting for Robbie, I would like a reason as to why that does not have ANYTHING to do with WIFOM. (AKA claimed cop discussion)
Umm excuse me when did you become the leader of the game? my interpretation of this is if you are not voting robbnva you need to explain why.
really this isn't scummy to anyone? (notice he wants everyone to ignore the fake cop claim because he doesn't think that is a valid reason to not vote me when his reasoning on why a role blocker would not block a cop doesn't make any logical sense)

Scum team = Dana and Xite it is so damn obvious.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Robbnva »

now what better way to "earn town cred" than to stay away from the wagon of the fake claim cop and lynch the person who was attacking the fake cop.

looking back I went against my own theories and agreed to the frank wagon when I knew damn well he wasn't scummy, I fucking listened to Xite who did a great job at trying to convince people he was scum, we all got sucked in.

look back, Xite was all over that wagon trying to make him look scummy so when he flpped town he could be "oh shit I was so sure he was scum you guys agreed so don't blame me"
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Robbnva »

let's test the cop

Vote Xite

Xite comes up scum than lynch dana
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Robbnva »

and remember pro-town result =/= actual pro town. If he is GF
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Robbnva wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Okay, so anyone not voting for Robbie, I would like a reason as to why that does not have ANYTHING to do with WIFOM. (AKA claimed cop discussion)
quoting for when I flip town you guys have something to go back on and look at who started the wagon on me.

Xite i have 1 question for you.

How sure are you I am scum? Will you stake your own life in this game on it?
Uhm, it should be pretty damn sure who started the wagon, I've only been trying for 2 days.
And, I would be willing to stake my life on it, if I were town, but that's just not a pro-town thing to do.
However, I will stake my avatar on it.
Robbnva wrote:
STAY UNDER THE FUCKING RADAR

But Xite calls my logic flawed, yet I have proven it 2 times in this game already. Now the remaining mafia (if it is just one group) will fall under the other criteria.
Coaching much? But who to? I could guess singer, since you quoted her, which would definitely get her attention, but I'm not so sure... hmmm I'll have to look at this one.

Also, you would have proven it IF YOU HAD ATTACKED THEM. Unless of course you're claiming SK ir Vig. Are you?
Wraith wrote:
Mod: Votecount, please

I wanna know which lynch we're going to do today. Dana or Rob?
I'm going to keep this in mind...
Wraith wrote:However, I don't advise defending Rob at this point, DH. You're already on people's scumdars.
And this...
Robbnva wrote:We want to talk about some scummy behavior
Xite91 wrote:Will be voting dana as soon as I see the votecount (don't want to get anywhere near L-1/hammer without a LOT more conversation)
but than his VERY NEXT POST (cut out his wall of text quotes of other people and his fluff responses and just posting the meat of his post)
1) Dana could just be really bad town, but depending on other flips could be scum too.

2) Or we could just skip the mislynch and lynch you now?
Unvote, Vote Frank

3) My
not-so-sure but still suspicious
of them being scum list

Dana
oh wait so the post RIGHT BEFORE THIS ONE, you say you are going to vote dana but now he isn't on your scum list?

Jdodge
Hiphop

So, yeah

4) Dana is getting quite a large wagon again and we get this post
Xite91 wrote:
Umm excuse me when did you become the leader of the game? my interpretation of this is if you are not voting robbnva you need to explain why.
really this isn't scummy to anyone? (notice he wants everyone to ignore the fake cop claim because he doesn't think that is a valid reason to not vote me when his reasoning on why a role blocker would not block a cop doesn't make any logical sense)
1) That's called me not being so sure. Dana looks like a VI player (and based on bits and pieces I've seen from him, he probably is) so I wasn't sure what to think of him.
2) Oh, I'm so sorry. Remember, you were pushing his lynch just as hard as me, and buddied up to me quite a bit too.
3) Bolded for irony. (and obvious misrep)
4) It was the easiest way to get people to stop the WIFOM-fight, and I felt it pushed us on to finding scum (yeah, I still definitely do)
Robbnva wrote:5) now what better way to "earn town cred" than to stay away from the wagon of the fake claim cop and lynch the person who was attacking the fake cop.

6) looking back I went against my own theories and agreed to the frank wagon when I knew damn well he wasn't scummy, I fucking listened to Xite who did a great job at trying to convince people he was scum, we all got sucked in.

7) look back, Xite was all over that wagon trying to make him look scummy so when he flpped town he could be "oh shit I was so sure he was scum you guys agreed so don't blame me"
5) Waitwaitwait, how are you so sure that it was a fake claim? Are you gonna claim cop now too? Here, I've got a good claim for you, no one could ever counter it
Investigation Immune dayvig cop doc vig bus driver. You could call it God. We'd all believe that one.

6) Lol, so that wagon was all my fault now? You mean no one, not even you pushed it even a little bit? Yes, I take responsibility for starting the wagon, but it takes half+1 to get a lynch.

7) Frank was SCUMMY AS HELL. I would not go back and lynch someone else at this point because he needed to go. And again, yes, blame me for starting the wagon, but then go ahead and blame yourself and everyone else that pushed it. Then you should probably shut the hell up and stop flailing, because it's annoying the hell outta me.
Robbnva wrote:let's test the cop

Vote Xite

lolOMGUS. This is the part where I giggle like crazy and just watch the fireworks. You could not be any more obviously scum if you tried. (are you trying?)
Robbnva wrote:and remember pro-town result =/= actual pro town. If he is GF
But wait, I thought Poro was the godfather, and I thought the cop claim was a fake claim? You should probably shut up now before you start outting your buddies (I already have some good ideas for them ;) )
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Wraith »

Wraith wrote:If Xite is scum then he's played an amazing game. Unless something game-changing happens I'm not going to support a Xite lynch.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:
Wraith wrote:If Xite is scum then he's played an amazing game. Unless something game-changing happens I'm not going to support a Xite lynch.
Uhm, yeah, I saw that, but it wasn't really anything I decided to care about. Scum is trying to see how town I am and town is setting me up for the NK. Oh well, it happens.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I saw that as him affirming his position/statement after your rebuttal on "Mr. I'm-done-talking-to-you-and-everyone-else-till-I'm-dead-or-prodded-oh-wait-here's-another-5-posts-in-a-row-there-now-I'm-done"
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Xite91 »

UltimaAvalon wrote:I saw that as him affirming his position/statement after your rebuttal on "Mr. I'm-done-talking-to-you-and-everyone-else-till-I'm-dead-or-prodded-oh-wait-here's-another-5-posts-in-a-row-there-now-I'm-done"
Oh, ok makes sense, I figured it had something to do with the two posts of his I added
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Xite91 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Here's what I don't want: I don't want it to be day 6, ten people alive if we keep progressing at this rate, and still have [Robb, Dana, Wraith] alive and distracting the town with crazy scumminess and/or inactive stupidity and/or regular stupidity. With every person we put off another day, we're not getting someone else's lynch that day, and there will ALWAYS be people who get more scummy and added to the lynch list for one reason or another (See also: Dana).
Gorrad, are you seriously suggesting 3 policy lynches in a row? Wow, I knew there was some reason I thought you were scum.
Where did I say policy lynch? I hate policy lynches. You are incorrect in your interpretation.

Unvote, Vote: Robb
Especially in light of recent posts, happy to change over. This is the SIXTH vote on him.

UA, you know your vote's still on you?
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

My Milked Eek wrote:I'm here. /unprod

I was just enjoying some Pokemon Black >_>
I got a bit too much into it, even forgetting about this game (and others).

ANYWAYS, I'll catch up on this day and post some stuff.
This is a legitimate excuse.

I really do like Xite's play but I wouldn't say amazing. I think he's just long-winded, which is either a town tell or meta. I'm guessing meta in this case.
Robbnva wrote:We want to talk about some scummy behavior
Dana could just be really bad town, but depending on other flips could be scum too.

Or we could just skip the mislynch and lynch you now?
Unvote, Vote Frank

Okay, so my scum list

Frank
Wraith
Bunny

My not-so-sure but still suspicious of them being scum list

Dana

Jdodge
Hiphop

So, yeah

so if this isn't an attempt to distance himself from the dana wagon after origially saying he would join the dana wagon, than I don't know what is

NOW

Dana is getting quite a large wagon again and we get this post
Xite91 wrote:

Scum team = Dana and Xite it is so damn obvious.
This was an impressive post and it almost made me decide not to support the Robb wagon and then

Vote Xite

OMGUS
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Here's what I don't want:
I don't want it to be day 6, ten people alive if we keep progressing at this rate, and still have [Robb, Dana, Wraith] alive and distracting the town with crazy scumminess and/or inactive stupidity and/or regular stupidity.
With every person we put off another day, we're not getting someone else's lynch that day, and there will ALWAYS be people who get more scummy and added to the lynch list for one reason or another (See also: Dana).
Gorrad, are you seriously suggesting 3 policy lynches in a row? Wow, I knew there was some reason I thought you were scum.
Where did I say policy lynch? I hate policy lynches. You are incorrect in your interpretation.
Bolded the very definition of policy lynching.

You do not state they're scummy, just that they're bad players.

@Evilpacman (I remembered your name!) - How was that a decent post exactly?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Gorrad wrote:UA, you know your vote's still on you?
I am. I'm waiting for a vote count, which I've been promised is coming soon. Expect my vote to switch after it happens
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Vote Xite

I just lol'd.
If Dana is scum, claiming cop, then he would know who is town.
If Dana is town, is the cop, then he would know who is town.
Their is no logic in lynching the people he lynch and is saying he is town.
The only way to prove is what he saying is true is by a tracker or you lynch him to see what he flips.
You are trying very desperate to get rid of Xite.
Vote Rob

No I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, I just saw this and was like lol.

@Xite: I don't think Gorrad is going for the typical policy lynch. Gorrad doesn't know how Wraith normally plays, and therefore it wouldn't be a policy lynch (right?), he wants Wraith lynch because he knows scum isn't going to do it as it derails votes.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Xite91 wrote:Bolded the very definition of policy lynching.

You do not state they're scummy, just that they're bad players.
Voting/lynching bad players is not a policy lynch. Voting Player X in every game you play with Player X because you think he's a bad player is a policy lynch.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

Bunnylover wrote:

Vote Xite

I just lol'd.
The only way to prove is what he saying is true is by a tracker or you lynch him to see what he flips.
Vote Rob

@Xite: I don't think Gorrad is going for the typical policy lynch. Gorrad doesn't know how Wraith normally plays, and therefore it wouldn't be a policy lynch (right?), he wants Wraith lynch because he knows scum isn't going to do it as it derails votes.
OR
If Xite is scum, Dana is scum false claiming and protecting his scum. We test Dana's result.

However, I do not believe Dana is lying, as there hasn't been a CC, and every argument we've had about him hasn't convinced me that someone's been trying to bread crumb a counter claim and push his lynch. The only person I might see that happening with is Robbnva...but again, I don't think so.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Bunnylover wrote:

Vote Xite

I just lol'd.
Vote Rob

Failexplanation, but I see what you're trying to see... I think.
Anyways, you @ME - Eh, maybe different definition of policy lynch.
IMO lynching a VI solely because he's playing a VI is a policy lynch, regardless how he's played other games, but eh.

@UA read my response to Bunny, different definitions is our problem here
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Gorrad »

I'm proposing lynching them because they're scummy as hell!
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

But it isn't a policy lynch if there's no policy behind it.

bah, it's not worth arguing over semantics.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:I'm proposing lynching them because they're scummy as hell!
Okay, just had to make sure.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

UltimaAvalon wrote:
Gorrad wrote:UA, you know your vote's still on you?
I am. I'm waiting for a vote count, which I've been promised is coming soon. Expect my vote to switch after it happens
You shouldn't need a vote count for a vote. You vote on whoever you think ought to be killed the most, needing a vote count to decide for you means you're probably gonna hop on a wagon with no reason why, which is lazy or scummy.
Xite91 wrote:@Evilpacman (I remembered your name!) - How was that a decent post exactly?
He's right, you did flip-flop. I wouldn't have caught it though so I'm giving him props, though I never said I agree.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Xite91 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:I'm proposing lynching them because they're scummy as hell!
Okay, just had to make sure.
You certainly have an aggressive way of double checking : P

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”