Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Ythan »

Kdub wrote:I'll go a step further and ask zwet to post his CPR doc flavor as well. He's already claimed the ability, so the flavor isn't going to reveal anything important. I'd like to see how his supposed abilities check out with his role flavor.
Look at chesskid. What exactly do you intend to gain.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Chronopie »

Kdub wrote:In the meantime, I suggest more votes on Chrono. Post 753 looks terrible.
You mean this one?
Chronopie wrote:
Wait, What? Page 31 and we've stopped with the CK3 lynch?

OIC. nvm, continue.

I'll admit, I might have been a little tunnel-visioned on the perceived anti-town role of vanilliser, especially in the hands of someone who's posts consisted of generally terms of "screw you guys."

But I can get behind a BE wagon.
UNVOTE: CK3,VOTE: Blooderection

Chicken on SS's head. I lol'd.
Looks fairly stock standard. I came back to the thread, expecting to see CK3 lynched for his inherently anti-town role. Read why he hadn't been lynched. Admitted a shortfall, followed the lead of a player I have a nominally town read on, and commented on the mod-flavour.

Point out the 'terrible' parts kthx.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Aikage »

oh hi everyone wow it loooks mor like im replcin in than starting the game!
Aikage
Aikage
Townie
Aikage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Aikage »

i don't know if i should try to read this game thorugh, because of my roll a lot of people are seem angry and certain about things. then there are all these claims??

i think dramonic is playing joke on me to make me sign up for this game because my roll is stupid and based off ongoing joke IRL between me and him
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:19 am

Post by GandalfIzSik »

So I'm on page 21 and wondering why there's a page 22.
Here are the possibilities, in order of likelihood:
1. Chess is scum, telling the truth about his role. He knows he'll be lynched tomorrow if he's not today, so he'll use his ability tonight, no question. Not to mention, he's scum, so. INSTALYNCH MATERIAL.
2. Chess is scum, lying about his role. He's scum. So. Also, don't rule this one out because chess couldn't come up with that fakeclaim. Dram always has QTs open during daytime, so a scumbuddy could have done it, no problem. INSTALYNCH MATERIAL
3. Chess is town, telling the truth about his role. He needs to die, or he'll OMGUS with his role. INSTALYNCH MATERIAL
4. Chess is town, lying about his role. He's retarded. INSTALYNCH MATERIAL.
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:51 am

Post by BrookylnConstruction »

Aikage wrote:i don't know if i should try to read this game thorugh, because of my roll a lot of people are seem angry and certain about things. then there are all these claims??

i think dramonic is playing joke on me to make me sign up for this game because my roll is stupid and based off ongoing joke IRL between me and him
Please, stop talking about your role. Read the game, and post your concerns, thoughts, and top 6 scum picks.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Nikanor wrote:Your FACE would be fairly symmetrical.
Anyway you forgot to put chess and Cupcake on your town list. Put them on there and take off BE and you have my town list.

Why are you so fast to call ABR town, Kai? Are you confusing him with someone else? I can't see where you drew any conclusions about ABR's opinions (other than his terrible suspicion of chesskid) from his posts.
I did, in fact, forget about chesskid. Cupcake is far from obviously town. Until I see a quote of his BP passive I'd actually lean more toward scum than town, but I've no real reason for that.

Albert was an early gut-town read. He's not on my final town list due to the fact that he hasn't done much of anything since his first few posts. I'm null on him at this point.
Blooderection wrote:So he claims. We have no way of knowing, other than his word, that the cuccos were a kill attempt. The cuccos just made substrike voteless.
Hence my call for him to quote the ability. If he can't, then he lied, and we lynch him.
Ythan wrote:So disconcerting that you think I'm pushing for the lynch still.
I'm aware that you are no longer pushing for the lynch. That comment was in reference to post 763, where you say this:
Ythan wrote:No. We've been over pretty thoroughly why he is not living to night. You seem to have missed it.
When Nikanor claimed his innocent in post 718.
Ythan wrote:I don't like that you felt the urge to back up the first half of this with the second half. What you did would not excuse you from lurking accusations.
I was merely pointing out that zwet is under about as much suspicion as I could theoretically be if people were stupid. It's not a justification of any sort. I posted that quote from my role PM because it pertained to what I had claimed, and therefore was important information to share. I don't honestly care what order you would have preferred he and I posted in, because I know I'm town, and zwet is obv-town, so to me it's irrelevant.
Ythan wrote:Are you making a point here? To speed things along I'll assume you're saying there may be a game-ending jester because otherwise I don't know what the point would be. If not then just ignore this. Reck has said, more than once, that he wouldn't use one again.
Nope, no point really being made. I was simply excusing the previous game-ending Jester situation from Reck because it wasn't a bit deal. Putting one in now would be a big deal, and Reck has come a long way as a mod since the example in question.

[quote="Ythan]Because. And I'm only giving you that much because you asked and I don't want you bugging me about ignoring you.[/quote]

I was merely curious as to where your theory came from. There was no accusation in there. Your response is interesting though. Why would I bug you about ignoring something that clearly wasn't an expression of suspicion?
Bunnylover wrote:@Kairyuu: Why do you believe I am scum?
Numbers in this response will refer to your iso-post numbers.

2. Voting chesskid for being anti-town, which does not necessarily imply being scummy. No explanation given other than to rehash chesskid's actions.

7. Implying that you have now moved to desiring a chesskid lynch REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT. This screams scum worried about being hit by the ability.

8. A plausible alternative resulting in the scenerio you claim to WANT (chesskid being dead) happening, in ADDITION to the fact that town gets an extra lynch comparing to the lynch-chesskid option is proposed, and you voice disapproval. This implies that you care more about getting chesskid lynched than you do about removing him in the most pro-town way possible.

2 and 11 contain a direct contradiction. When the Jester idea is proposed you agree with it as a plausible scenerio, but once it becomes a source of suspicion you attempt to distance yourself from it by claiming to be "confused" about it directly to the proposer's face.

18. You blatantly disregard the fact that chesskid is now a COP CONFIRMED INNOCENT and ask why he isn't still under heavy pressure. This reads as "why are you guys shifting off of my easy mislynch, he's not even dead yet."

That pretty much sums it up.
Kdub wrote:Why is zwet obv-town? He's pretty damn suspicious to me, and I don't see what he's posted that would give you a town read.
Call it meta or gut I suppose, but zwet reads like a book to me. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is that makes it so, but he's town.

Also, Chrono votes, while nice, are inferior to Lady L votes.

@Aikage: You're going to need to be a LOT clearer. I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to say other than you don't like your role.

@GIS: I'll go with option 5. He's cop confirmed town and isn't going anywhere unless either he decides to suicide or someone decides to kill him.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Fate »

I like Kdubz (or whoever said it) this game. MOAR CHRONO VOTES.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Numbers in this response will refer to your iso-post numbers.

2. Voting chesskid for being anti-town, which does not necessarily imply being scummy. No explanation given other than to rehash chesskid's actions.

7. Implying that you have now moved to desiring a chesskid lynch REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT. This screams scum worried about being hit by the ability.

8. A plausible alternative resulting in the scenerio you claim to WANT (chesskid being dead) happening, in ADDITION to the fact that town gets an extra lynch comparing to the lynch-chesskid option is proposed, and you voice disapproval. This implies that you care more about getting chesskid lynched than you do about removing him in the most pro-town way possible.

2 and 11 contain a direct contradiction. When the Jester idea is proposed you agree with it as a plausible scenerio, but once it becomes a source of suspicion you attempt to distance yourself from it by claiming to be "confused" about it directly to the proposer's face.

18. You blatantly disregard the fact that chesskid is now a COP CONFIRMED INNOCENT and ask why he isn't still under heavy pressure. This reads as "why are you guys shifting off of my easy mislynch, he's not even dead yet."
Alright, thank you. I can now defend myself.
2)I agree with you. Anti-town does not equal scum. But he was the best option for that time, wasn't he? He was determinant to town, but his play has better.
7)I was not the only one worried about the power Chesskid had even if he was town. Chesskid was very anti-town, and therefore he could use his power to eliminate two power roles that the town needed since it looked like he would decide who to pick with OMGUS. (Did I explain this enough?)
8) Eight refers back to my answer to 7. I felt that he wouldn't listen to the town about who to use his power on and vanilla who he wanted.
2 and 11) In my ISO post number 2, I stated that Chesskid is probably a jester if their could be one in OoT. I can't understand what I was confused by while re-reading Substriker post (the one I commented on in ISO 11). I was probably confused due to the amount of post coming and just got jumble up.

Oh wow, now I see what you mean about me trying to distance myself. That wasn't my intention to distance myself from bringing up jester been anti-town.
Now that I realize that, I would like to ask those who said Substriker was anti-town for bringing up the jester, why was I not called been anti town for the same thing?

18) I was confused at how Chess was confirmed as an innocent townie. Their were post saying that Nik was a night zero cop, which is why I was like, "How does that confirm Chess when we don't have a night zero?" Also I was just stating what I was trying to do with my previous post, trying to figure out the whole Chess = innocent now. Which I do understand now.
Unvote
I don't think I had unvoted earlier.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:18 am

Post by GandalfIzSik »

why would it be so off if Nik was scum with Chess and the best way for him to save his buddy is fake claim cop?
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:28 am

Post by GandalfIzSik »

Kairyuu wrote:Oh. Right. I never gave the full list I was planning on giving:

Scum:
GIS
Chrono
Lady L
Substrike
Bunnylover

Town:
DTM
Nikanor
Kairyuu
Off-Center
Blooderection
zwet
Mafuyu

Dunno:
Everyone else

And now I'm actually going to go pass out.
Why are we on there?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:30 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Unvote: chesskid3

Continuing to read
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Fate wrote:I like Kdubz (or whoever said it) this game. MOAR CHRONO VOTES.
Case or GTFO. Don't want a repeat of Philly.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Chronopie »

^Actually, that statement is moar accurate than at first glance. *crumb alert*
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

Just a Bit Off-Center
Just a Bit Off-Center
Townie
Just a Bit Off-Center
Townie
Townie

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Just a Bit Off-Center »

Apologies for my lack of activity and for my previous behavior. I was having a difficult day, and since then my schedule has not opened up time to read the thread fully. Unfortunately, I likely won't make another post until the tenth; see my signature.

Why are there no votes on evilpacman?!

UNVOTE: ; VOTE: EVILPACMAN18

There is absolutely no reason for you to be making posts completely devoid of individual pro-town thought. Lurking and fluff. Are your scumbuddies busy paying attention to chesskid3 (whom they are potentially still bussing) to buss you? Heh.
This
wagon, not the monstrosity that is the blooderection wagon, needs to go places.

Remind me to give Bunnylover a good, hard look if chesskid3 turns up town.

HoS Exilon
for overall active lurking. He knows better. The post in which he has to make up an excuse to vote is especially bad.

Definitely disliking Chronopie's recent vote and this post as well.

I have a couple of other scumreads that I will mention when they have more evidence behind them or fade.
Think off-center.
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:25 pm

JABOC wrote:There is absolutely no reason for you to be making posts completely devoid of individual pro-town thought. Lurking and fluff. Are your scumbuddies busy paying attention to chesskid3 (whom they are potentially still bussing) to buss you? Heh. This wagon, not the monstrosity that is the blooderection wagon, needs to go places.
He's reading still, settle down. Do you have any reads that dont consist solely of lurking? Cause right now that's not a good read.
Just a Bit Off-Center
Just a Bit Off-Center
Townie
Just a Bit Off-Center
Townie
Townie

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Blooderection wrote: He's reading still, settle down.
Last time after he was reading he posted a whiny, contentless one-liner. I don't suspect much different this time, though it's possible I could be surprised.
Blooderection wrote:Do you have any reads that dont consist solely of lurking? Cause right now that's not a good read.
Every active player in this game is either unlynchable or they are currently playing pro-townly. I, admittedly, have limited experience with large games, but the common denominator in all of them was that scum lurked. Far more than 50% of scum were lurkers. Thus, I beg to differ.
Think off-center.
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:37 pm

JABOC wrote:Every active player in this game is either unlynchable or they are currently playing pro-townly. I, admittedly, have limited experience with large games, but the common denominator in all of them was that scum lurked. Far more than 50% of scum were lurkers. Thus, I beg to differ.
Translation: I don't want to bus my scum buddies who are playing badly, so I'll go on a lurker hunt and vilify some poor guy who is still catching up.
Just a Bit Off-Center
Just a Bit Off-Center
Townie
Just a Bit Off-Center
Townie
Townie

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Care to substantiate that somehow?
Think off-center.
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:57 pm

You're honestly telling me that every single person that isn't inactive is a townie?
Just a Bit Off-Center
Just a Bit Off-Center
Townie
Just a Bit Off-Center
Townie
Townie

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Blooderection wrote:You're honestly telling me that every single person that isn't inactive is a townie?
I'm not certain of it, but I haven't found anything particularly scummy. However, for instance, I'm conflicted on Lady Lambdadelta.
Think off-center.
BrookylnConstruction
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
BrookylnConstruction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Just a Bit Off-Center wrote:
Blooderection wrote:You're honestly telling me that every single person that isn't inactive is a townie?
I'm not certain of it, but I haven't found anything particularly scummy. However, for instance, I'm conflicted on Lady Lambdadelta.
Could you elaborate on this conflict?
Just a Bit Off-Center
Just a Bit Off-Center
Townie
Just a Bit Off-Center
Townie
Townie

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:17 pm

Since I am on my way out, here is the too long; didn't read version: She's fairly scummy for reasons I will likely outline later, but she's committed a certain towntell that has proven reliable to this site meta. My stance on her is thus awaiting more information.
Think off-center.
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by GandalfIzSik »

GandalfIzSik once again wrote:why would it be so off if Nik was scum with Chess and the best way for him to save his buddy is fake claim cop?
GandalfIzSik
GandalfIzSik
Goon
GandalfIzSik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by GandalfIzSik »

Chronopie wrote:
Fate wrote:I like Kdubz (or whoever said it) this game. MOAR CHRONO VOTES.
Case or GTFO. Don't want a repeat of Philly.
Cases are scummy :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”