Mini 1061: Mafia in Someplace - Game Over!

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Slaxx »

I'm not changing my vote.

Retro, how can you not see what I am seeing here? Am I wrong about you?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:34 am

Post by el simo »

Difference being Retro, I'm not using logical fallacies to defend myself.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Slaxx »

Elleran's posting gets worse...He literally ignores most of the accusations brought against him, clams up, and hardly has progressed the game forward. Yet other people are unvoting him for other wagon targets that aren't being nearly as scummy. All I ask of Elleran is a case on someone and he can't even provide that. He just kind of prods Diddin. He is afraid to take any stance. This is not a hard lynch.
Retrospective
Retrospective
Goon
Retrospective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Retrospective »

@el simo; Cool. You think I'm scummy for the WAY I typed it. You didn't even address what I said. This is another example of you discrediting cases instead of actually refuting them. This would be the point where you tell everyone that I am blatantly lying seven times and vote me.
Retrospective
Retrospective
Goon
Retrospective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Retrospective »

Slaxx wrote:Elleran's posting gets worse...He literally ignores most of the accusations brought against him, clams up, and hardly has progressed the game forward. Yet other people are unvoting him for other wagon targets that aren't being nearly as scummy. All I ask of Elleran is a case on someone and he can't even provide that. He just kind of prods Diddin. He is afraid to take any stance. This is not a hard lynch.
Meh, when you say it like that, I agree and think "MUST LYNCH NOW". But this is about the only thing I agree with el simo on this game, I think that Elleran's responses weren't great, but they never screamed mafia to me... I just see someone who isn't providing much. Granted, what I see doesn't indicate alignment at all. My very slight scumread on Elleran is mostly just a lack of towntells.

Meh, if a el simo/sweep lynch doesn't get steam, I guess I'll vote Elleran.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 am

Post by el simo »

el simo wrote:Difference being Retro, I'm not using logical fallacies to defend myself.
In fact, other than ICEs constant fluffing up of nonsense, I'm not defending myself from anything. Benmage. I can't say I haven't been non-committal, the evidence is there. The question is whether it is scummy in this case or not. I explained each of my actions as I took them. I told the town why I was doing what I was doing and no one had a problem with it. You are either going to take them for what they are or you are going to ignore the content and just look at the actions.

See that is the difference Retro, I'm not trying to defend myself (at least, not from Benmage, if you honestly believe ICEs nonsense than /facepalm, his case is exactly what Benmages is, just with a bunch of not true stuff added in ie fluff) with well renowned and fallacious arguments. It's just what it is with me. You either believe Benmage or you believe me. How ever you DON'T believe ICE cause he has trouble differentiating between what actually happened and what he thought happened.

As for your last post, give it up Retro. You were wrong as not only I but many others in the town have said. You can't disprove the wiki. WIFOM is scummy, there is no special circumstances for you. You are trying to say something the entire history of this site itself proves is wrong. If I had been winding you guys up with a bunch of Catch 22 statements to try and defend myself then maybe you'd have a foot to stand on, but I'm not and you did and you really just making yourself look silly. What you struggle to realize if that if you want us to read your defence and not call you scummy for using WIFOM, the only other responses that we could have given would've been more WIFOM. That is how it works and that is why it is anti town. I honestly feel like I'm writing to a brick wall sometimes.
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:50 am

Post by el simo »

Retrospective wrote:Meh, if a el simo/sweep lynch doesn't get steam, I guess I'll vote Elleran.
I'll tell you the same thing I told Benmage (so don't have a hissy at me). This is a no no. It's all fair and well to vote someone you don't have all that much on, but to try lynch them with that vote is another thing. If you are voting with the intent to lynch, you either vote someone who you think is scummy or you don't vote at all. None of I guess this and I sorta kinda feel that so maybe yeah ok.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:55 am

Post by TheLonging »

I refuse to replace out of this game because I've replaced out of too much. I want to stay.

here's my thinking.

ISO'd Ellearn, ISO'd Slaxx. Skimming over I am less sure of Slaxxscum and I'm willing to believe Ellearn scum.

unvote

Vote: Elleran

I am however, still sure on ICEscum.

Sorry guys, I'll be in full swing by tomorrow!
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Slaxx »

El, I recall you saying "oh I might hammer" on the El wagon. Difference now please, because that is a huge double standard.

Retro, thats what scum do. They leave openings for any wagon they want to jump on.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:00 am

Post by el simo »

Slaxx wrote:El, I recall you saying "oh I might hammer" on the El wagon. Difference now please, because that is a huge double standard.
Siiigh have you read anything that has gone on between myself, Ben, ICE and Retro? Lol...
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Slaxx »

Yeah, and I don't buy any of the crap explanations given though.

Look, you can back pedal and defend it all you want, but whats done is done. Point is, you said I might hammer but I am not voting him. Instead you pressured someone else, but you still left that window open. Is that not correct?
Retrospective
Retrospective
Goon
Retrospective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Retrospective »

Hi guys, brick wall here :3
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Slaxx »

There are like 5 in this game. I think I might be one of them, but I don't care. I am confident in this lynch.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:13 am

Post by el simo »

Slaxx wrote:Yeah, and I don't buy any of the crap explanations given though.

Look, you can back pedal and defend it all you want, but whats done is done. Point is, you said I might hammer but I am not voting him. Instead you pressured someone else, but you still left that window open. Is that not correct?
No this isn't correct. I said I WOULD hammer when the time came based on his double standards and back peddle. But he defended himself from the double standard and made me realize that ICE was wrong and throwing fluff around when he accused Ell of this and so I retracted my statement as I no longer found him scummy. This is the case against so how you think I have been scummy and don't know this I'm not sure lol.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Slaxx »

No. No no no. No no no no no no. Thats not what I am saying. I am asking how what you did AT THAT POINT IN TIME is different that what you just scolded Retro for doing.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:32 am

Post by el simo »

Slaxx wrote:No. No no no. No no no no no no. Thats not what I am saying. I am asking how what you did AT THAT POINT IN TIME is different that what you just scolded Retro for doing.
Oh. Care to elaborate a bit more? I don't see anything similar about myself and Retro. I scolded him for using WIFOM and other fallacious arguments to defend himself. I don't see where I have used WIFOM or anything like that to defend myself.
Retrospective
Retrospective
Goon
Retrospective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Retrospective »

el simo wrote:Oh. Care to elaborate a bit more? I don't see anything similar about myself and Retro.
I'm town.

Mod ~ Quote tags fixed.
Last edited by RichardGHP on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Slaxx »

el simo wrote:
Retrospective wrote:Meh, if a el simo/sweep lynch doesn't get steam, I guess I'll vote Elleran.
I'll tell you the same thing I told Benmage (so don't have a hissy at me). This is a no no. It's all fair and well to vote someone you don't have all that much on, but to try lynch them with that vote is another thing. If you are voting with the intent to lynch, you either vote someone who you think is scummy or you don't vote at all. None of I guess this and I sorta kinda feel that so maybe yeah ok.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:34 am

Post by el simo »

el simo wrote:
Slaxx wrote:No. No no no. No no no no no no. Thats not what I am saying. I am asking how what you did AT THAT POINT IN TIME is different that what you just scolded Retro for doing.
Oh. Care to elaborate a bit more? I don't see anything similar about myself and Retro. I scolded him for using WIFOM and other fallacious arguments to defend himself. I don't see where I have used WIFOM or anything like that to defend myself.
Sorry, haven't woken up yet. Just barely finished breakfast lol. You were referring to to voting someone you don't intend to lynch right?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:38 am

Post by el simo »

I see. Easy. I thought Ell was scum (at that time) so I said I would hammer, until then I wanted my vote on Jase, but I wasn't hopping on a bandwagon that I am wasn't convinced by that had intentions to lynch. My vote on Jase was because I was genuinely suspicious of him. Retro just said despite not being all that convinced that Ell is scum he'd vote for him if myself or Sweep doesn't pick up he'd hop on the Ell wagon and go with him for today's lynch. Mighty difference imo.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:45 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

TheLonging wrote:I refuse to replace out of this game because I've replaced out of too much. I want to stay.

here's my thinking.

ISO'd Ellearn, ISO'd Slaxx. Skimming over I am less sure of Slaxxscum and I'm willing to believe Ellearn scum.

unvote

Vote: Elleran

I am however, still sure on ICEscum.

Sorry guys, I'll be in full swing by tomorrow!
If Ell flips town/scum, what will your view on el simo be?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:49 am

Post by el simo »

Eh it shouldn't matter. Too much WIFOM.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Slaxx »

Yeah, but I had to hear you explain it.

Ell is still scum :/
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:51 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Not really....

Flips change a lot of things about a lot of people. Far from WIFOM, and you should know this.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Jase »

Simo: You keep going on with the "I said I'd hammer and I didn't, but that's not scummy" line, and I agree. The thing that's bothering me is WHY, if you were willing to hammer, did you not instead vote him? Why did you decide he was scummy enough to lynch but not scummy enough for a regular vote(<-- A point from Ices case)? Or is it just that it was more important for you to be the hammer dropper, and if so why?

Now the reason I said your defense "reeks" is because quite a bit of it was simply 'Ice is lying', and unless there was something I missed that was all about him saying that you had voted for ell when you didn't. As I've already said, it's an easy mistake to make considering you said you'd hammer. Even without a vote/unvote your actions are a sufficient stand in.

Well if you get head wounds on a regular basis I guess it hasn't been effecting your play before, so you're probably alright. :)
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”