Mini 1061: Mafia in Someplace - Game Over!

el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by el simo »

And Retro realize me claiming he is a liar / hypocrite isn't me defending myself. It is me attacking ICE, so stop with the my defence is just saying no he is wrong argument. You've said it about everything I've said this entire game and it's getting pretty old.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by el simo »

And you realize all you do is tell me I'm wrong instead of telling me why?
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Retrospective
Retrospective
Goon
Retrospective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Retrospective »

I'm not gonna sit here and restate ICE's case.

You didn't vote, good job. Still doesn't mean all of his points are invalid. I was just stating what I noticed.

So who are ICE's partners?
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by el simo »

Retro, did you read any of the exchange that just happened between me and ICE... Really..

As for his partner, who knows who cares let's just lynch ICE and deal with that tomorrow.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by el simo »

If you mean my next two suspects, how ever, then it's you and Jase.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by diddin »

Why is Jase suspicious even though he's posting again?
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by el simo »

Content.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Slaxx »

/dodgy glance at Elleran.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by el simo »

Slaxx wrote:/dodgy glance at Elleran.
Yeah this IS starting to get suspicious. He loses the heat and disappears. Scum points for Ell. Woolah wishy washy accusations here they come.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

el simo wrote:
Yeah this IS starting to get suspicious. He loses the heat and disappears. Scum points for Ell. Woolah wishy washy accusations here they come.
You're so back and forth on him.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Slaxx »

teehee
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Elleran »

el simo wrote:
lol thanks Slaxx.. >__>

I actually am quite busy right now. However, I admit that I've read the post occasionally and didn't post. I didn't post because I was not being addressed to as much and I felt like I had said everything I had to say so far. I've posted my position on el simo already, and nothing has changed since.
Helloran Elleran
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Ell, you still have a question to answer. When did I say that I think you and Retro were scum together?

You want this one.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by el simo »

DemonHybrid wrote:
el simo wrote:
You're so back and forth on him.
I gave him scum points, big deal. Benmage has millions of these from me.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Woolah wishy washy accusations here they come.
Well, you called it.

You want this one.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by el simo »

Yup, just calling it as I read it.
Elleran
Elleran
Goon
Elleran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Elleran »

DemonHybrid wrote:Ell, you still have a question to answer. When did I say that I think you and Retro were scum together?
DemonHybrid wrote:
Retrospective wrote:Not done reading your post but
Elleran wrote:I mentioned this because DH mentioned that we may have been scums together. I was just addressing something that I noticed.
When was this?
Elleran, you completely avoided this question.

When did I say that I think Retro and you might be mafia together?
I reread the thread... I have no idea where I got that from. I think I was talking about how you were accusing me of being in a scum team with two others but I mentioned the wrong player (Not Retro, but Sweep and Iamnobody). Either way, I was refuting your idea of us being in a scumteam.
Helloran Elleran
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Ell, out some FoSs. I am kind of begging you at this point. This is usually the time in which I can either pick up town tells or not.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by ICEninja »

simo wrote: Fair point but not why I quoted it. You said I declared he wans't good enough for L-2. This is a misrepresentation made from my actions, not what I declared, because I declared until I'd rather have my vote on Jase.
I suppose it was a bit of an inference based on how you aren't voting for someone you say is suspicious, and who doesn't post much. Yet you vote Jace and literally don't give us anything about how he's scummy except his post quantity, and some extremely vague statements about how he's scummy. Your vote was very obviously not doing anything, so you very clearly spoke to me that you weren't interested in Elleran's wagon moving forward.

Perhaps I'm misrepresenting the situation, but I don't think so. I've given my interpretation of what went on, and you call me a liar for it.
simo wrote: No it doesn't mean I agree with Ell it means what I said and that is was a null tell.
Well it seems like you agree by proxy or something. I'm not going to argue this point because there's no reason to, and it isn't really telling of your alignment anyway.
simo wrote: But I didn't even comment on his defence about diddin.
You said my point on him was null. And you did comment about his defense on other points (suggesting that he successfully refuted my points). That's good enough for me.
simo wrote: And if you truly aren't lying, then you are a hypocrite for constantly saying Ells defence on diddin was crap. He said it was a misunderstanding, this is exactly what you are claiming now.
You shed weak suspicion on Elleran early, calling him out for active lurking, and have placed a weak lurker hunting vote. It isn't much of a mistake to forget between shedding light suspicion and placing a weak vote. Have you seen that error Elleran made? I read it 4 times and I still couldn't understand how he could have possibly arrived at the conclusion he did. That isn't a double standard at all. Multiple other players feel like the mistake I made was perfectly honest considering the situation, but no one has said any such thing about Elleran's error.

Oh, and when asked why you still find Jace suspicious, you give this statement:
simo wrote: Content.
Wow. Your vote on him really was strong, huh?. Not only is he posting enough to not be active lurking, which is why you've voted him in the first place, he is now providing "content" that is...scummy? Who knows, you haven't actually said anything. Perhaps you're voting him because he is putting forth content? Judging by the case you've put forward against Jace, how are we supposed to even know what you find scummy about him?

The fact that you stuck to this vote on Jace and continue to hold suspicion on him for so long despite your vote on me, plus your refusal to actually give reasons to be suspecting him, is just horribly scummy.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Jase »

Ok, wow, he really did drop of the face of the earth, and of course all it takes to summon him is a bit of attention. If we don't lynch him today (and it's looking much more like we should) everyone be sure to tack something to the effect of "Sup elleran" on the end of each and every post. For now I'm backing off from Simo. My ultimate read of him depends quite a bit on the outcome of his and Ices current back and forth.

Elleran: I don't care if you don't think there's anything new to say. Every time you're able to make a post comment on the new attacks that have been made take sides. Do it. Do it or you're as good as lynched. (Though you might be anyways it looks a lot like your intentionally lurking) Also you say nothing has changed since you last gave us your read on Simo. I call bullshit. You say you've been reading the thread, so how is it you missed the attacks on simo? Do you REALLY have nothing to say about it?
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by el simo »

ICEninja wrote:
simo wrote: Fair point but not why I quoted it. You said I declared he wans't good enough for L-2. This is a misrepresentation made from my actions, not what I declared, because I declared until I'd rather have my vote on Jase.
I suppose it was a bit of an inference based on how you aren't voting for someone you say is suspicious, and who doesn't post much. Yet you vote Jace and literally don't give us anything about how he's scummy except his post quantity, and some extremely vague statements about how he's scummy. Your vote was very obviously not doing anything, so you very clearly spoke to me that you weren't interested in Elleran's wagon moving forward.
So then say this instead inferring things.
ICEninja wrote:
simo wrote: No it doesn't mean I agree with Ell it means what I said and that is was a null tell.
Well it seems like you agree by proxy or something. I'm not going to argue this point because there's no reason to, and it isn't really telling of your alignment anyway.
So why did you bring it up when you made your case on me?
ICEninja wrote:
simo wrote: But I didn't even comment on his defence about diddin.
You said my point on him was null. And you did comment about his defense on other points (suggesting that he successfully refuted my points). That's good enough for me.
But that isn't what you said. You specifically referred to his defence on your diddin accusations that I did not comment on and said was a null tell.
ICEninja wrote:
simo wrote: And if you truly aren't lying, then you are a hypocrite for constantly saying Ells defence on diddin was crap. He said it was a misunderstanding, this is exactly what you are claiming now.
You shed weak suspicion on Elleran early, calling him out for active lurking, and have placed a weak lurker hunting vote. It isn't much of a mistake to forget between shedding light suspicion and placing a weak vote. Have you seen that error Elleran made? I read it 4 times and I still couldn't understand how he could have possibly arrived at the conclusion he did. That isn't a double standard at all. Multiple other players feel like the mistake I made was perfectly honest considering the situation, but no one has said any such thing about Elleran's error.
But it is much of a mistake to misrepresent me so many times so drastically.
ICEninja wrote:Oh, and when asked why you still find Jace suspicious, you give this statement:
simo wrote: Content.
Wow. Your vote on him really was strong, huh?. Not only is he posting enough to not be active lurking, which is why you've voted him in the first place, he is now providing "content" that is...scummy? Who knows, you haven't actually said anything. Perhaps you're voting him because he is putting forth content? Judging by the case you've put forward against Jace, how are we supposed to even know what you find scummy about him?

The fact that you stuck to this vote on Jace and continue to hold suspicion on him for so long despite your vote on me, plus your refusal to actually give reasons to be suspecting him, is just horribly scummy.
Geez did everybody become sarcastic assholes when I left or something? This comment is really stretching for something here. For starters trying to read what my intentions were from a one worded post and then calling it scummy is just... Really? You honestly believe that? Quite obviously I'm withholding information here, I'm still reading him. I tell him what I'm thinking and he can adjust his play accordingly. Squirm more buddy.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by Slaxx »

This game is going NOWHERE. We need a flip, then we can get going.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by el simo »

Yes plz flip ICE.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by el simo »

Slaxx you are posting but you are not commenting on my case on ICE. Input please?
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I see huge text walls that seem to be going in circles. I really don't think ICE is scum though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”