NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I used to think it was just him as town, but now it seems like a knee jerk reaction to people voting him.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Antihero »

Um, Wraith, I'll join the chorus of people saying that you only had a few votes on you when you self voted. Why the self vote?

Also, how would you being town imply that Xite is scum?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Porochaz wrote:
mod, Im voting wraith
Player, I fixed the votecount.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Sorry, your name will now be Fiona.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Porochaz wrote:Sorry, your name will now be Fiona.
I thought my ProzacName was James.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Porochaz »

As I told you in chat, you had a sex change. I thought you would have realised this.

In other news let me put a pin under this results thing, which I shouldnt have to do for my own result. I am happy for you to interpret a GF reading from Kise as him getting an innocent on me. However, it wasnt a "I investigated Prozac, he is innocent" result. It's an odd thing to say sure, but it doesn't clear me by any means, as he doesnt specifically state whether he investigated me.

However, people going along with the oddly specific accusation should be looked at suspiciously, why would you think that? If you want to read into it too deeply, what information would Kise gain from an investigation, "Prozac is innocent" or "Prozac is guilty" not "Prozac is the godfather, he had beans on toast for tea tonight, due to being unprepared, he had to pick 3 slices of bread which were the least mouldy and pick off bits of the crust slightly, he cooked too much beans but he ate them anyway, he also grated cheese on top, he ate this whilst watching Dexter"
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Prozac, you should probably stay off of the pills or alcohol or whatever it is you take before you post :P
Anyways, yes it's not the most concrete evidence I ever found on someone to be town, but for now, it's enough to clear you.
@Fiona-James - I lol'd a little
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Quick post (more of a reminder to myself than anything)

Xite91- Town
evilpacman18- Leaning town
Wraith- Scum
Singersigner- Leaning town
Shanba- Town
Antihero- Undecided
Flinter- Scum
Porochaz- Leaning scum
My Milked Eek- Undecided
Bunny Lover- Scum
DemonHybrid- Undecided (scumpoints for replacing Reck)

I'd be happy with a lynch of any of the three labeled scum, I won't lynch anyone town or leaning town. That's all for me tonight. See y'all tomorrow evening after the final killer shift.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Xite91 wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote: 1) Going from page 76, I'm kinda wondering what happened from today's start to know. It looks like Gorrad v. Shanba. v. Wraith. v. Xite threw everything off. That's why I haven't posted, I've been keeping up but I don't want anything to do and have nothing to do with that argument.

2) WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT WIFOM IS.

3) Um benmage is the only person on that list that lurked.

4) The whole thing with my making a joke about this post didn't really give me a chance to say that I really appreciate this sort of read. It's not too flooded with lingo or theory, there's a good amount of reads based on his meta but you don't overdo it, etc. Very thorough and convincing.

5) Frankly, at this point in the day I thought everybody except Bunnylover was doing really well. Or at least sounded pretty pro-town.

6) This is a very weak defense. I'm beginning to lean towards you as scum out of you, Gorrad, and Shanba (I'm gonna be surprised if at least one of you isn't scum).

I'll have to iso Wraith pretty soon, I haven't been paying much attention to him, unfortunately.

7) I'd still like to know what you would have said if I had given a more "satisfactory" answer.

8) I don't think it would have been good for Kise to claim so early. Judging by his play, I doubt he had got any guilties yet and Mysterio was dead so scum would have taken him out in a second.

9) Lolno. This is so wrong. They're by far the best two cases we have. What does this make your Gorrad case?

10) You're almost too sure that your cases are perfect. I'm thinking you might possibly be trying to start a bus.

FoS: Shanba

11) This is almost as bad as DH's post about me.

Almost.

12)
Xite91 wrote:Also, evilpacman is partly scum for 2 things (there is more, but I don't have the time)
1) He is CONVINCED there is an SK, and is trying to distract the town from scumhunting with SK hunting
2) He is CONVINCED that I'm the SK with little to no evidence that I am. Seriously, he's using me making a simple almost obvious assumption as his reason for thinking I'm the SK
I can't wait till you have the time.

1. I am not trying to DISTRACT. At this point, SK hunting is more important. I would rather the town SK hunt right now because it will keep more town alive. Yes I am CONVINCED there is an SK. You aren't?

2. I'm not as CONVINCED that you're the SK but I believe you are for reasons I've already outlined including the one slip about the SK killing PRs even though scum could have killed those PRs that I can't believe more people didn't jump on.

13)
Antihero wrote:Someone's going to have to enlighten me as to why Bunnylover is a bad wagon.
QFT

14) Lol ok that iso may be unnecessary. There's beginning to be more than enough evidence to lynch you just on today.

15) Still want a definition of WIFOM

16) Wraith has tried to jump on Gorrad's, Xite's, and Bunnylover's wagon today. Appeasing everybody? Oh and singer so he sounds original a bit.
1) Excuse as to why he was lurking (Not a V/LA excuse either. I hate these because it shows he was ACTIVE lurking) Also remember those 4 names.
2) Already did on like, D2... but eh.
Have you ever seen the princess bride?
If so remember the scene where he has the two wine glasses?
That's WIFOM. If not, then i'll explain it differently.
3) I think you need to read a little further back.
4) I'll come back to this.
5) Aaaaand? This looks like fluff.
6) Setting up a group of 3 to lynch. Remember these names.
7) Okay? Again, looks like you're trying to throw suspicion on Gorrad. Person number 2
8) More fluff. What a player "should have done" has no need to be said until end game unless there's something relevant to another case, which there isn't
9) Wait.... what about 4? Major contradiction. Appeasement huh?
10) Lol, name number 3
Just curious when he's gonna try to call me scum, because he's just active player hunting, which is a scum tactic as much (if not more) as lurker player hunting (because there's a lot more "evidence")
11) Fluff again?
12) Well, here's just a few things about you from one post. Is that enough for now?
12-1) I'm not completely convinced. Also you can't get ANY information for tomorrow by hunting an SK, because there's not links to him whatsoever, not to mention it's a 1 in however many players are left shot to hit the SK, and if we don't I'm sure you're going to keep trying tomorrow right? So yes, DISTRACT.
12-2) Again, that was an assumption that ANYONE could have made. It was a simple look at modposts because scum are not going to kill their partners off at night (unless it's some odd tactic and actually allowed by the mod, but I've never seen it before) and they were both posted on the mods list of kills in the same spot. It was not a slip as much as you like to believe it's one. If you go back and read modposts, you should be smart enough to see that.
13) Uhm ok? Because there's better ones out there right now?
14) Fluffy fluff again.
15) Already gave you one. More fluff.
16) I think this has already been pointed out as wrong.

Okay, so points on you from JUST THIS POST.
-5 out of 16 of his points are fluff.
That's almost a 3rd of your masspost.
Only slightly scummy though.

- Active player hunting

- Being positive of something that isn't assured

- Trying to lynch something that's more of a threat to scum at this point (considering he's hit 2 of them already)

- Distracting the town by trying to find that threat to scum.

- A huge contradiction that shows he is disingenuous with his posts.

I'm not sure if I'd prefer a pacman lynch or a demonhybrid lynch.
Probably pacman, though.
Unvote, Vote pacman
1. Yes it is an excuse to why I was lurking... so? I'm pretty sure lurking is a nulltell if anything.

2. No I haven't seen it but it's been explained well enough already and I heard a great example of it on the latest Fringe.

3. I'll just leave this one.

4. I'll come back to this.

5. Obviously we have different ideas on what is important and what isn't.

6. Lol no I'm not setting anything up. Wraith is on the scummy side but I'm still on the fence about and Gorrad and Shanba are both pretty town to me. If Wraith isn't scum, I'm not gonna be looking at either of them because of it.

7. Actually I just wanted to know why he asked.... If that sounds like I'm trying to throw suspicion on him to you, you should probably change something about how you read between the lines on everybody's posts since you come to so many incorrect, illogical conclusions.

8. Again, we disagree on what is and isn't fluff.

9. Um ok not really. You came to another of your incorrect, illogical conclusions in number 4. You just decided that my response to his post meant that I agreed with him. Far from it, Gorrad is a town read in my book as I've already said. I chose my words very carefully there to AVOID people thinking that I agreed with Shanba but obviously it wasn't good enough for you so let me put it in a way even you can't get incorrect implications out of:
I DON'T AGREE WITH THE ARGUMENT, I JUST THINK IT'S WELL-WRITTEN. If anything in my post is fluff, it's post 4. It was nothing more than a harmless compliment.

10. Don't even begin to think I have some sort of tunnel-vision. My post was all about this day. Who's been doing the most posting in day 5? The "3 names" you keep seeing in my post, Gorrad, Shanba, and Wraith. I'm focused on them today because they're being the most vocal today, not because I have some motive to lynch all of them.

11. No.

12-1. Obviously this argument won't go anywhere. I still think it's mathematically more pro-town to SK-hunt. I think you're the SK anyway and enough people think you're scum or at least scummy for you to be an appropriate lynch for scumhunting AND SK hunting.

12-2. Wasn't it you who told singer that the mod would never be so transparent as to post the same kill order every time?

13. Yes, you.

14. Only about as fluffy as any FoS which I'm pretty sure is never considered fluff.

15. It wasn't necessary, granted. You can call that one fluff if you want.

16. Just the part about singer. He's definitely been supportive of jumping on Gorrad's, Bunnylover's and your wagon just today.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:12 am

Post by Porochaz »

Can we stop with these numbered lists. Im not going back and forth on this latest post. Its very tiresome to read and one of the main reasons Ive become disenfranchised with this game.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Xite91 »

evilpacman18 wrote: 1. Yes it is an excuse to why I was lurking... so? I'm pretty sure lurking is a nulltell if anything.
2. No I haven't seen it but it's been explained well enough already and I heard a great example of it on the latest Fringe.
3. I'll just leave this one.
5. Obviously we have different ideas on what is important and what isn't.
6. Lol no I'm not setting anything up. Wraith is on the scummy side but I'm still on the fence about and Gorrad and Shanba are both pretty town to me. If Wraith isn't scum, I'm not gonna be looking at either of them because of it.
7. Actually I just wanted to know why he asked.... If that sounds like I'm trying to throw suspicion on him to you, you should probably change something about how you read between the lines on everybody's posts since you come to so many incorrect, illogical conclusions.
9. Um ok not really. You came to another of your incorrect, illogical conclusions in number 4. You just decided that my response to his post meant that I agreed with him. Far from it, Gorrad is a town read in my book as I've already said. I chose my words very carefully there to AVOID people thinking that I agreed with Shanba but obviously it wasn't good enough for you so let me put it in a way even you can't get incorrect implications out of:
I DON'T AGREE WITH THE ARGUMENT, I JUST THINK IT'S WELL-WRITTEN. If anything in my post is fluff, it's post 4. It was nothing more than a harmless compliment.
10. Don't even begin to think I have some sort of tunnel-vision. My post was all about this day. Who's been doing the most posting in day 5? The "3 names" you keep seeing in my post, Gorrad, Shanba, and Wraith. I'm focused on them today because they're being the most vocal today, not because I have some motive to lynch all of them.
12-1. Obviously this argument won't go anywhere. I still think it's mathematically more pro-town to SK-hunt. I think you're the SK anyway and enough people think you're scum or at least scummy for you to be an appropriate lynch for scumhunting AND SK hunting.
12-2. Wasn't it you who told singer that the mod would never be so transparent as to post the same kill order every time?
13. Yes, you.
14. Only about as fluffy as any FoS which I'm pretty sure is never considered fluff.
15. It wasn't necessary, granted. You can call that one fluff if you want.
16. Just the part about singer. He's definitely been supportive of jumping on Gorrad's, Bunnylover's and your wagon just today.
1) Active lurking is a different story.
2) Fuck yes! I saw that and used it to explain WIFOM to my sig. other
3) Why?
5) Probably. Either way, to me it's fluff.
6) Sooo.... setting up lynches? Didn't I say that?
7) Considering what you said before it was suspicious. Also, Ironically, you doing the same thing is why you think I'm the SK.
9) Well then say that while you don't agree with it, you like it, not just that you like it, because that looks like fence-sitting. And you said it was a well put together case or something like that, with did not fit in with you saying it was a bad case. It didn't make sense.
10) Lol. That's exactly what I was saying.
12-1) Justifying a bad lynch with "everyone else is doing it" If I end up dead, I want all of you to remember this when I flip.
12-2) I don't think so. In fact I think it was prozac, but I don't remember.
13) Lul, you're wrong.
14) It just doesn't match with the rest of what you've said to and about him IMHO. I'm willing to call you two a scumteam.
15) Shut up boy I do what I want! :P
16) Yeah, it just seemed to be an unnecessary addition to give more credence to your case.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Wraith »

Lynch Xite tomorrow when I flip town, guys. That is all.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:58 am

Post by singersigner »

Hey guys, it's another home game, which means I'm pretty
V/LA though Sunday night
. Wraith, stop with the AtE.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Porochaz »

singer, you will notice that he has done this before. In this game even. Dont waste your breath.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:Lynch Xite tomorrow when I flip town, guys. That is all.
And again it should be brought to attention the very few votes that you have.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Xite91 wrote:
Wraith wrote:Lynch Xite tomorrow when I flip town, guys. That is all.
And again it should be brought to attention the very few votes that you have.
I'm changing that.

Unvote, Vote: Wraith

I'm getting sick of the AtE and it's getting pretty evident that he's using that as a fallback mechanism instead of manning up and making defenses like a good player.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:36 am

Post by flinter »

VOTE: demonhybrid

He votes wraith because wraith doesn't man up.

Demonhybrid doesn't even care if wraith is scum.
please, don't kill me.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:41 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount 5.6

Wraith [4] (Bunnylover, Prozac, Wraith, DemonHybrid)

Bunnylover [3] (Antihero, Gorrad, Eek)
Xite [3] (Flinter, Pacman, Singersigner)
Gorrad [1] (Shanba)
Pacman [1] (Xite)

Not Voting [0] (No One.)

Prodding: No one.

With 12 alive, it will take 7 to lynch, and 6 to no lynch.

Deadline:
October 14th, 10P MST.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:56 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

flinter wrote:VOTE: demonhybrid

That's stupid. I've long thought about whether wraith is scum since I've replaced in and I'm sick of him relying on AtE as a defense to the point where I think he's scum without an argument. Point went way over your head.

You want this one.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Flameaxe »

As always I'd like to add:
  • While no one is in prod range, some of you are dangerously close. Prevent the prod!
  • You've got about 5 days until deadline, so I will once again remind everyone to keep in mind the rules of lynches at deadline. No majority, no lynch.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Antihero »

Antihero wrote:Also, how would you being town imply that Xite is scum?
Still waiting on this, Wraith.

Oh, and for everyone mindlessly saying "AtE" it's a nulltell; also, it's obvious, leading to...
singer wrote:Wraith, stop with the AtE.
more active lurking.

Gorrad, you're going to have to enlighten me as to where you're getting the townvibes from singer.

singer, can you tell me (in a sentence) why you're voting Xite again?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:02 am

Post by flinter »

DemonHybrid wrote:

That's stupid. I've long thought about whether wraith is scum since I've replaced in and I'm sick of him relying on AtE as a defense to the point where I think he's scum without an argument. Point went way over your head.
Calling me stupid isn't a defense. You vote him because you are sick of him relying on AtE.

You don't actually vote him for being scum. AtE and being scum is unrelated, esspecially with newer players.

but, seen the nearing deadline, I'll have to hope the (I hope) vig takes care of you.
vote xite
with an option to bunnylover. I won't join the Wraith wagon. It is pointless and on town.
please, don't kill me.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Wraith »

Antihero wrote:
Antihero wrote:Also, how would you being town imply that Xite is scum?
Still waiting on this, Wraith.
It doesn't prove he's scum, it would prove I'm not trying to frame him and that my common fucking sense can be trusted.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:19 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

flinter wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

Calling me stupid isn't a defense. You vote him because you are sick of him relying on AtE.
First off, I called your reasoning stupid. The smartest person in the world can say something stupid.

I vote him because I was on the fence of him being scum and the AtE, when asked for a defense, is over the top and consistent enough to make me believe that he's scum.
You don't actually vote him for being scum. AtE and being scum is unrelated, esspecially with newer players.
I've always been back and forth between whether he's scummy or not, he just wasn't the scummiest (bunnylover and pacman were ahead) until he went back to AtE.

You want this one.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hi, I'm still here. I wasn't able to post over the past few days because of adjusting to a new semester and family issues, nothing grave enough to keep me from the Internet forever though. I'll be posting tomorrow. If I have not posted by tomorrow, replace me.
Eek
!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”