NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #200) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Xite91 »

evilpacman18 wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I'm going to have a hard time answering all the questions and attacks directed at me
tonight
, but for now, just remember that me not being roleblocked is just as much WIFOM as me not dying and that the two could easily go hand in hand.
Now this IS interesting, but I'm not sure whether to call it a scumslip because that would mean that at least a few people asking him questions would also be scum with him...
Eh, I'll just take it as tonight IRL for now.
This is ridiculous. Clearly he meant real time.
Bolded for irony.Everything else said in my post that you'r quoting is more for me to remember IF dana flips scum
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #201) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:Xite, stop nitpicking. It's bad for my reads.
Again, sorry, they're more reminders for myself so that way I can go, "well so and so flipped scum, so so and so is also scum because of these posts here" instead of "so and so flipped scum, so so and so is also scum, but I can't remember why I thought that."

Which one would you prefer?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #202) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Xite91 »

Kise wrote:I don't think it's wrong to lynch dana at this point. Roleblocking a claimed cop for 2 nights would make sense if Benmage & nhammen are not aligned with dana. Xite's iffy stance on the matter is noteworthy, and could implicate him later if dana flips scum.

D2, I mentioned that out of Mysterio and Wraith, Wraith was the likelier one to be scum, and also a viable bus for his scumbuddies. The combination of Benmage (known scum) and Xite (probable scum if dana is scum) on Wraith's wagon makes my little "equation" add up, so to speak. If I can run my mouth (err, fingers) for a bit, I think a reasonable lynch sequence would be dana > xite > wraith, if and ONLY IF the former player(s) in the sequence flip scum. It comes down to being one of those scenarios where there's no questions asked. Just do it.

I haven't forgotten about you, Poro. For the time being, there are other.. more interesting developments. I was wrong about Wicked, so, who knows whether I'm wrong with you. That would mean my Godfather-hunting skills are not perfected like I thought they were. BTW, I still need students to take under my wing :!:
I'm not sure why, but this whole post has my gut screaming "bandwagoning scum!"
I see a lot of words, but nothing adding those words together or making an actual case. Also, go ahead, lynch dana, I very much doubt that he'll flip scum, and then will you just go back to poro?

Holy hell, well there you are, UA, it's nice to see you again.
If you're taking requests, I'd like to know how you feel about these people
Flinter
Hip-hop
Kise
Robbie
Bunny
and the two new guys (DH and.... I don't remember the other one)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #203) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Xite91 »

evilpacman18 wrote:You STILL don't know my name? >_<
Lulz, sorry. I'll try to remember :)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #204) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Xite91 »

evilpacman18 wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I am scum.
He said it. It's in quotes. This is undeniable proof and my logic is not flawed at all.
I lol'd
That being said, I hope that was the reason for this post.
Robbnva wrote:@antihero - I have never been in a large game without a GF so thinking that it's possible isn't a stretch. Tbh I am sort of suprised to see there is not a SK and even more shocked to see somebody is 2 for 2 on mafia kills yet we can't seem to lynch any
It's because they keep beating us to it. I would have hit Nhamm... eventually :P
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #205) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Xite91 »

danakillsu wrote:7 posts and no comment on all of my material except a joke? We must really try to do better, mustn't we.
I have nothing to comment on your posts because I have addressed everything you stated with my honest opinions and so on, so I feel there's nothing left for me to add?
Hows this, other than people with attention on them at the moment, who do you feel is scummy?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #206) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Xite91 »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Wait, I take that back. Bunny hammered Mysterio an hour after I put him at L-2. Super duper mega scum
Also, I think he said he's a guy, but it's good to see some reads from you
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #207) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:Because what scum would gain from roleblocking Dana is more than they'd get from setting this up as WIFOM.
WHOAWHOAWHOA THINK.
What are you about to lynch dana for?
Just pointing that out.
Anyways, still reading, more to come
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #208) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Okay, so apparently there was less than I thought.
Sorry if that last post wasn't clear, but I had to point that out.

Instead of blocking Dana or Killing dana, they can try to kill who else they think is a PR and same for RBing them.
Then, they can set this up and we as the town can lynch him. It's two/three for one/two. Get it?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #209) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:Uh-huh. And they'd risk Dana hitting one of them at night? Remember, none of them had died going into N1.
Okay, I'm done.
I have an idea
Dana-cop-targeting discussion ends now

It's just diluting the thread and keeping us from scumhunting altogether.
If someone has something ELSE to add about Dana that has nothing to do with him being a cop (Unless it's a counter-claim, but please don't be dumb) then I would LOVE to hear it. But if they don't, tell me your top suspect based on their play, or on analysis, not on WIFOM
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #210) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Xite91 »

evilpacman18 wrote:I have a couple people I'd like to iso. Except I don't know how to iso. Help?
Go to the bottom of the page. It should say something to the effect of show posts by user and then you scroll through and pick your user
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #211) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:Hiphop, what's all this 'last scum' bull. Do you have any reason to think that there's not more than three scum in a game this large? Also, BBM is kinda notorious for crazy setups. Cop-doc is not precisely his MO.
The point was that he WOULDN'T be the last scum at this point.
Also, your case then was based on a few points of his play day 1 was it not? So how about some more points for today?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #212) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:Ah! I misunderstood.

He didn't post for the majority of D2, and all his defensive D3 posts are him speculating on obscure, rare roles. Admittedly this is a BBM game and I'd be far from surprised to see one of those role, but I doubt that's his train of thought.
That second part...
Who? I don't really recall that from dana, but I can go back and look.

Also, are we all forgetting how scummy robbie really is?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #213) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Votes from robbie today.
Robbnva wrote:
Robbnva wrote:Yeah I agree wraith is the lynch for this day

[/b]vote wraith[/b]

I apologize to Xite, was pretty sure X was a BG
Damn bold fail

vote wraith
Robbnva wrote:
Wraith wrote:Okay, I had my suspicions of dana as Day 2 dragged on, mostly revolving around the fact that he never really had a reason for voting me beyond what everyone else said, and avoided the question TWICE when I put it to him. This post is what pushed me over the edge:
Inno on Xite was my result. I didn't investigate Wraith because I figured it would be too obvious and scum might be able to affect it somehow (like a lawyer or framer). So I wish to lynch Wraith like we should have yesterday. vote: Wraith
Let me get this straight: you didn't want to investigate me (and therefore prove my innocence) because you thought a scum framer could frame me? And then you want to lynch me anyway despite thinking the MAFIA would frame me?

Vote: danakillsu
I actually like this logic, however because it is coming from you I am reluctant to do this but since I was the one who originally pointed out the role-blocking I am comfortable doing this

Vote dana
Robbnva wrote:I'll give you benefit of the doubt X for now cause I guess I could see that happen(although unlikely)

vote hip hop

votes no reason
laying low and active lurking
Robbnva wrote:I don't like the whole WIFOM by dana and sadly wraith is still making the most sense out of the 2 of them

vote dana
Robbnva wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Ah! I misunderstood.

He didn't post for the majority of D2, and all his defensive D3 posts are him speculating on obscure, rare roles. Admittedly this is a BBM game and I'd be far from surprised to see one of those role, but I doubt that's his train of thought.
That second part...
Who? I don't really recall that from dana, but I can go back and look.

Also, are we all forgetting how scummy robbie really is?
seeming scummy =/= actually being scummy. I am not scum and will keep saying that til I do eventually die and when I flip town you will be like holy shit he was telling the truth.

2nd. whoever said I was scummy for putting mysterio at L-1. first I did not realize that was L-1, 2nd I had already showed my suspicion on him, 3rd the person who hammers without allowing the person to claim, especially when that person was the doctor is the one we should actually be lynching today. Even if he turns out to be town there is NO EXCUSE to not let a person claim before the hammer. It has happened to me twice on this site already and it is fucking lame. On my other site I have seen a cop,watcher, doctor, and vigilante all hammered without claims.

Hammering without allowing a claim is the most NON-TOWN action a person can do and so with that

Vote bunnylover

there is no valid reason why you don't allow someone to claim, deadline wasn't that close that he could not wait for mysterio to claim

@ Hiphop, I still think you are scum, my reasons are still valid. you fly under the radar and you vote for no reason or for ridiculous reasons and that adds up to scum in my book but there are bigger fish to fry.
Notice a pattern? Anyone?

And for the record robbie, it's a lot scummier to give someone a chance to hammer at all without getting the claim first.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #214) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Xite91 »

Robbnva wrote:Whatever, I'm done with your shit for real

I won't be back til I'm prodded, Xite I'd you are town you fail
Lul... how many times did you say something like this?
Honestly, you are so obvscum I'm surprised people are after anyone BUT you

Seriously, what do people NOT get about this discussion ends here. Next 3 people to talk about it are scum/dumbtown/scum. I can almost guarantee it.

Gorrad wrote:Here's what I don't want: I don't want it to be day 6, ten people alive if we keep progressing at this rate, and still have [Robb, Dana, Wraith] alive and distracting the town with crazy scumminess and/or inactive stupidity and/or regular stupidity. With every person we put off another day, we're not getting someone else's lynch that day, and there will ALWAYS be people who get more scummy and added to the lynch list for one reason or another (See also: Dana).
Gorrad, are you seriously suggesting 3 policy lynches in a row? Wow, I knew there was some reason I thought you were scum.

Okay, so anyone not voting for Robbie, I would like a reason as to why that does not have ANYTHING to do with WIFOM. (AKA claimed cop discussion)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #215) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Robbnva wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Okay, so anyone not voting for Robbie, I would like a reason as to why that does not have ANYTHING to do with WIFOM. (AKA claimed cop discussion)
quoting for when I flip town you guys have something to go back on and look at who started the wagon on me.

Xite i have 1 question for you.

How sure are you I am scum? Will you stake your own life in this game on it?
Uhm, it should be pretty damn sure who started the wagon, I've only been trying for 2 days.
And, I would be willing to stake my life on it, if I were town, but that's just not a pro-town thing to do.
However, I will stake my avatar on it.
Robbnva wrote:
STAY UNDER THE FUCKING RADAR

But Xite calls my logic flawed, yet I have proven it 2 times in this game already. Now the remaining mafia (if it is just one group) will fall under the other criteria.
Coaching much? But who to? I could guess singer, since you quoted her, which would definitely get her attention, but I'm not so sure... hmmm I'll have to look at this one.

Also, you would have proven it IF YOU HAD ATTACKED THEM. Unless of course you're claiming SK ir Vig. Are you?
Wraith wrote:
Mod: Votecount, please

I wanna know which lynch we're going to do today. Dana or Rob?
I'm going to keep this in mind...
Wraith wrote:However, I don't advise defending Rob at this point, DH. You're already on people's scumdars.
And this...
Robbnva wrote:We want to talk about some scummy behavior
Xite91 wrote:Will be voting dana as soon as I see the votecount (don't want to get anywhere near L-1/hammer without a LOT more conversation)
but than his VERY NEXT POST (cut out his wall of text quotes of other people and his fluff responses and just posting the meat of his post)
Xite91 wrote:First, Frank is also scum
1) Dana could just be really bad town, but depending on other flips could be scum too.
changing your mind so soon?

2) Or we could just skip the mislynch and lynch you now?
Unvote, Vote Frank
WAY TO GO, you skipped the mislynch

3) My
not-so-sure but still suspicious
of them being scum list

Dana
oh wait so the post RIGHT BEFORE THIS ONE, you say you are going to vote dana but now he isn't on your scum list?

Jdodge
Hiphop

So, yeah

4) Dana is getting quite a large wagon again and we get this post
Xite91 wrote:
Umm excuse me when did you become the leader of the game? my interpretation of this is if you are not voting robbnva you need to explain why.
really this isn't scummy to anyone? (notice he wants everyone to ignore the fake cop claim because he doesn't think that is a valid reason to not vote me when his reasoning on why a role blocker would not block a cop doesn't make any logical sense)
1) That's called me not being so sure. Dana looks like a VI player (and based on bits and pieces I've seen from him, he probably is) so I wasn't sure what to think of him.
2) Oh, I'm so sorry. Remember, you were pushing his lynch just as hard as me, and buddied up to me quite a bit too.
3) Bolded for irony. (and obvious misrep)
4) It was the easiest way to get people to stop the WIFOM-fight, and I felt it pushed us on to finding scum (yeah, I still definitely do)
Robbnva wrote:5) now what better way to "earn town cred" than to stay away from the wagon of the fake claim cop and lynch the person who was attacking the fake cop.

6) looking back I went against my own theories and agreed to the frank wagon when I knew damn well he wasn't scummy, I fucking listened to Xite who did a great job at trying to convince people he was scum, we all got sucked in.

7) look back, Xite was all over that wagon trying to make him look scummy so when he flpped town he could be "oh shit I was so sure he was scum you guys agreed so don't blame me"
5) Waitwaitwait, how are you so sure that it was a fake claim? Are you gonna claim cop now too? Here, I've got a good claim for you, no one could ever counter it
Investigation Immune dayvig cop doc vig bus driver. You could call it God. We'd all believe that one.

6) Lol, so that wagon was all my fault now? You mean no one, not even you pushed it even a little bit? Yes, I take responsibility for starting the wagon, but it takes half+1 to get a lynch.

7) Frank was SCUMMY AS HELL. I would not go back and lynch someone else at this point because he needed to go. And again, yes, blame me for starting the wagon, but then go ahead and blame yourself and everyone else that pushed it. Then you should probably shut the hell up and stop flailing, because it's annoying the hell outta me.
Robbnva wrote:let's test the cop

Vote Xite

Xite comes up scum than lynch dana
lolOMGUS. This is the part where I giggle like crazy and just watch the fireworks. You could not be any more obviously scum if you tried. (are you trying?)
Robbnva wrote:and remember pro-town result =/= actual pro town. If he is GF
But wait, I thought Poro was the godfather, and I thought the cop claim was a fake claim? You should probably shut up now before you start outting your buddies (I already have some good ideas for them ;) )
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #216) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:
Wraith wrote:If Xite is scum then he's played an amazing game. Unless something game-changing happens I'm not going to support a Xite lynch.
Uhm, yeah, I saw that, but it wasn't really anything I decided to care about. Scum is trying to see how town I am and town is setting me up for the NK. Oh well, it happens.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #217) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Xite91 »

UltimaAvalon wrote:I saw that as him affirming his position/statement after your rebuttal on "Mr. I'm-done-talking-to-you-and-everyone-else-till-I'm-dead-or-prodded-oh-wait-here's-another-5-posts-in-a-row-there-now-I'm-done"
Oh, ok makes sense, I figured it had something to do with the two posts of his I added
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #218) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Here's what I don't want:
I don't want it to be day 6, ten people alive if we keep progressing at this rate, and still have [Robb, Dana, Wraith] alive and distracting the town with crazy scumminess and/or inactive stupidity and/or regular stupidity.
With every person we put off another day, we're not getting someone else's lynch that day, and there will ALWAYS be people who get more scummy and added to the lynch list for one reason or another (See also: Dana).
Gorrad, are you seriously suggesting 3 policy lynches in a row? Wow, I knew there was some reason I thought you were scum.
Where did I say policy lynch? I hate policy lynches. You are incorrect in your interpretation.
Bolded the very definition of policy lynching.

You do not state they're scummy, just that they're bad players.

@Evilpacman (I remembered your name!) - How was that a decent post exactly?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #219) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Bunnylover wrote:
Robbnva wrote:let's test the cop

Vote Xite

Xite comes up scum than lynch dana
I just lol'd.
If Dana is scum, claiming cop, then he would know who is town.
If Dana is town, is the cop, then he would know who is town.
Their is no logic in lynching the people he lynch and is saying he is town.
The only way to prove is what he saying is true is by a tracker or you lynch him to see what he flips.
You are trying very desperate to get rid of Xite.
Vote Rob

No I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, I just saw this and was like lol.

@Xite: I don't think Gorrad is going for the typical policy lynch. Gorrad doesn't know how Wraith normally plays, and therefore it wouldn't be a policy lynch (right?), he wants Wraith lynch because he knows scum isn't going to do it as it derails votes.
Failexplanation, but I see what you're trying to see... I think.
Anyways, you @ME - Eh, maybe different definition of policy lynch.
IMO lynching a VI solely because he's playing a VI is a policy lynch, regardless how he's played other games, but eh.

@UA read my response to Bunny, different definitions is our problem here
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #220) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:I'm proposing lynching them because they're scummy as hell!
Okay, just had to make sure.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #221) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Xite91 »

evilpacman18 wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Gorrad wrote:UA, you know your vote's still on you?
I am. I'm waiting for a vote count, which I've been promised is coming soon. Expect my vote to switch after it happens
You shouldn't need a vote count for a vote. You vote on whoever you think ought to be killed the most, needing a vote count to decide for you means you're probably gonna hop on a wagon with no reason why, which is lazy or scummy.
Xite91 wrote:@Evilpacman (I remembered your name!) - How was that a decent post exactly?
He's right, you did flip-flop. I wouldn't have caught it though so I'm giving him props, though I never said I agree.
Eh, I don't see it so much as flip-flopping because I still thought he was scum, but not as much. But if Dana turns up scum and you feel the need to lynch me, go ahead. That's your prerogative, but at least help me lynch obvscum first (which by the way isn't dana)

Gorrad wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:I'm proposing lynching them because they're scummy as hell!
Okay, just had to make sure.
You certainly have an aggressive way of double checking : P
And you have an obvious hatred for the :P emote on this site.
It's just how I play (If you haven't noticed I'm a tad aggressive)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #222) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Not so sure about that and, but I figure we should wait with dana and lynch him in a couple days after we get a few more scumflips IF you still haven't decided he's town.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #223) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Xite91 »

K, so I'm going to see poro as town for now unless some mysterious thing happens
danakillsu wrote:Well that's depressing. I might be unreliable in some way or another. But I got a guilty on hiphop, and an inno on DP, so
vote:hiphop

I think it's more likely that Kise was Naive or Paranoid and that he just wasn't revealed as such, if that makes any sense.
Ehhh... I'm not to sure about this, I'm more apt to believe you're scum after a cop flip. If you DO flip as another cop, I will be sure to check out Hip Hop, sound good?
Vote:Dana

@Shanba about Gorrad - I agree, but I need to find exactly where this gut reaction fits in, because I've been doing a whole lot of failing recently and I'm starting to want to just believe my townreads are the scum and my scumreads are the town at this point. It'd actually about match in numbers too, sadly.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #224) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:I willing to lynch dana today, but I'm also willing to take a new look at Xite. The fact that every lynch he's headed has been a mislynch is really starting to look suspicious.
But you've been one of my main followers IIRC... that looks a bit suspicious if that's how you feel. (dunno if I can explain this better)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #225) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Xite91 »

evilpacman18 wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Try taking out your lungs. I believe that works :<.
I don't like the fact that everyone here died except for me:
Hiphop [3] (Dana, Lowell, Bunnylover)

Guys what are ya'll opinion on the reason their is two deaths.
Is it because their is a Vig or a SK role?
I am leaning on their been a SK role due to the kills that have been made at night.
It must be an SK unless our vig is an idiot.
First, pacman, what?
Seriously, what the hell?
Should I go quote the mod?
He's hit 2 scum if I recall correctly, I'd totally trade that for 1 power role
Wouldn't you?
Anyways, I do have a huge analysis coming that I started last night, but this is part of it;
Vote:Pacman

Bunny, I have to read your 1884, which I will try to do tomorrow

Oh, poro, I'm going to pm you ;)

I will be V/LA Tomorrow sometime for my move (I'm driving so I will have absolutely no access for 2 days) and probably a little later until I get internet, I should be able to get on at least once a day until I get internet, but I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #226) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Lol mod, I just got your pm
sorry I should have checked that first
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #227) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Xite91 »

evilpacman18 wrote: Facepalm

1. Thanks for telling us you're the SK. There's no proof that he killed the PR and yet you know it was the PR he killed at least once. You seem to be saying that one of the PR kills was you and the other was town.

2. My calling you, if you were a vig, an idiot is because of the inherently antitown risks of making a kill every night. Any smart vig wouldn't kill every night. And since you're obviously smart, you can't be the vig.
K, lets just... entertain the fact that I'm the vig/sk.
Why would I be an idiot for killing every night?
Every time I was a vig I killed every night and you know what?
It got results.
Not to mention back when I was quiet and generally ignored and stuff, it meant me getting to hit one person each night that I thought was scum, and you know what? The ones that are ignored are generally right about that stuff. Just sayin.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #228) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Xite91 »

singersigner wrote:I don't think that's very telling. Every second kill has been the mafia, so I would only assume the second kill from last night was by SK or vig. That's just my take on it, though. Take that as you will.
Nooooo The mod would NEVER make it that easy for us to tell.

@Pacman - Again, he has a choice of killing WHOEVER he(I? lol) thinks is scum, be that a lurker that said a few things that tipped him off or an all out scummy player.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #229) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by Xite91 »

evilpacman18 wrote:Playing to his wincon would require he go for the scummiest people as opposed to following his "feelings" which cloud logical judgement. Frankly, nhammen wasn't scummy at all. Benmage was. And on N3 Kise and UA were both pretty pro-town. This clearly is an SK we're dealing with, the fact that you're arguing it makes me even more convinced you are him.

I apologize for being short in my posts, I'm using an on-screen keyboard.
Eh, whatever, believe what you want.
Just like I believe you're scum.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #230) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I don't like the fact that everyone here died except for me:
Hiphop [3] (Dana, Lowell, Bunnylover)
What are you insinuating here? You do know hiphop died and is town, right?

The vig/sk is killing off lurkers, nitwits.
- nhammen
- benmage
- kise/ua
- baby spice/lowell

In the case of baby spice, I'm willing to bet he went with dana's first day 4 post. But other than that, he's killing off lurkers, which is not a thing an sk would do.
This is a good guess, but it is actually advantageous for SK to kill lurkers, because they provide little to no reads back on him. If an SK, for example, killed people who accused him, that would be bad play. Lurkers are a safe kill. So it can still go either way. I need to check the player list. If we had a vigilante today or tomorrow might be a good time to claim, so we aren't blindly looking for a nonexistent SK, based on how many scum might be left.
Please tell me you're serious about this.
Or we could just NOT speculate on that right now, that would be good, yes.
Also, Flinter, pacman, it has to do with the voting. I'll explain later, but you guys will have to wait till I'm back from V/LA
Anyways, I'll see you guys in a couple days!
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #231) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Ugh. I never want to see a car again.
Anyways, I'm back and still somewhat V/LA (lots of things to do now that I'm here) so I'll not be posting as much as I do.
I am going to do a few catchup posts, though. Starting here.
Wraith wrote:@Bunnylover: Xite's defense of dana revolved around gallons of WIFOM, basically stating that the scumteam had spent the entire game since dana's cop claim keeping him alive and unblocked for the sole reason of making him look like scum and getting mislynched. It was a bad defense then, and in hindsight since dana's flip it looks incredibly like scum trying to save a buddy.
Uhyah, because that's the norm with cops, and he was probably counting on someone like me to be too logical.

Flameaxe wrote:Votecount 5.1

Bunnylover [3] (Antihero, Pacman, DemonHybrid)

Xite [2] (Flinter, Wraith)

Not Voting [7] (Shanba, Xite, Gorrad, Eek, Bunnylover, Prozac, Singersigner)

With 12 alive, it will take 7 to lynch, and 6 to no lynch.

Deadline:
October 14th, 10P MST.
I believe I was voting pacman good sir.

evilpacman18 wrote:We should look at our priorities today. Is it more important to kill the SK who's been helpful AND hurtful to town or is it more important to get rid of mafia? Their base is probably already dwindling with three gone. I'd rather continue the scumhunt today but we should aim for the SK pretty soon because if we miss with Xite then we still have to find him.
What's the wincon for an SK? Does he win when all mafia are dead and he's alive or does the game continue till he's in the last 2?
Depends on the mod. Sometime's it's when scum are gone as long as he's not lynched/nk'd and other times it's when he's the last two. I think we should wait to bother and just keep scumhunting, if he's in the second category then he'll likely show a lot of the same signs of being mafia.
Gorrad wrote:If he won when the mafia was dead, he wouldn't be a SK. He'd be a vig.
Not true.

I need to read 1920. Will do when I have more free time.

DemonHybrid wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:I wasn't even serious. I scrolled down to the bottom of the post and saw "Vote: Gorrad" and lol'd.

After reading it, it was a good case though.
Good to know that you care little enough to not read cases before you throw the term OMGUS around.

Unvote, Vote: evilpacman18
DH, way to look to jump on a wagon before it starts. (Keeping in mind that I've pushed 2 of the lynches the most, it's likely I could get a good number on the third. He doesn't look suspicious doing this because he's on before the wagon "starts")
I'll come back to pacman.
Unvote, Vote DemonHybrid

Have to read 1927, figured it was in response to the other one I haven't read yet, so it would be pointless to read it.

DemonHybrid wrote:"That's totally OMGUS."

"Evilpacman, that's fucking dumb. You're just using OMGUS to pin suspicion and gain town points."

"....uh....I was.....totally joking, yeah, totally joking!"

"No you weren't."

"Psh yeah right...just...move on to......xite....cuz....."
Whoooooaaaa. Major misrepping points sir.

Bunnylover wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:There's just so much scumminess from this day it's unbelievable.

Bunnylover, there are 77 pages of content. And you're going to vote Porochaz for lurking and lurking alone?
Well based on my reads, yes lol.
Also Kise said he was the GF hunter, so why not believe him?
In all honesty, this is all fluff. I just want Porochaz to stop lurking or for the mod to announce his V/LA or something.
It means he targeted and got an innocent on him, hun. He just doesn't believe in that inno.

Bunnylover wrote:._. I pretty much just admited that its a pressure vote.
Which does no use know since I had to admit it.
Unvote
WHOOOOOOAAAAA.
This is so effin scummy, I really hope I don't have to say why.

DemonHybrid wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Bunnylover
If DH is scum, then bunny's his partner.

My Milked Eek wrote:
Vote: Bunnylover
really milky?
Wow... so these last few pages made me lose a little faith in mafia. Won't lie there.
Anyways, I'll be back soon with page 79 and maybe 80 and 81
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #232) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Xite91 »

singersigner wrote:Bunnylover's too easy right now. I think people are overlooking Xite's defence of Dana, on D3 AND D1 (D1 was more of a deterrence to the Frank wagon than a defense of Dana).VOTE: Xite91

I'm interested in seeing how he'll blow up at this one, since that's all I've seen him do this game. :roll:
Oh god please don't EVER use the words "too easy" as an excuse not to vote someone in front of me. Look up "Acosmist's mafia" and you will understand why.

Seeing how I've blown up since that's all I've done this game?
Proof or I'm calling a misrep.
Wraith wrote:Okay, revising. I am fine with a lynch on any of the following:

Xite
Bunnylover
Prozac

I'm too tired today, I'll reread Gorrad tomorrow if I have time.
How ironic that it's the 3 top suspected players too.
flinter wrote:"Fluffy thing's everyone else has said..."

Both the current wagons are not that bad, but I have a lot more confidence in the Xite wagon then in bunnylover's. This being based on votecount analysis.

Shanba, your case on Gorrad isn't that bad, but I don't think we'll see a Gorrad lynch today, if things stay roughly the same. If you had to choose between a Bunnylover lynch or a Xite lynch, which would you choose? You would be more protown if you followed that reasoning with your vote (or improved your case on Gorrad or started a good case somewhere else), as now your vote isn't going to help the town.
Ooh, may I see this analysis. I'm very very interested. Or again, I'm gonna call some more bullshit on this.

Oh the classic choice question. This should by no means be coming up until 2 days before deadline. Just sayin.

I have more on the way too.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #233) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Shanba wrote:improved my gorrad case? Sorry but speaking frankly, the cases on both bunnylover and xite are shit. xite defended dana a bit? So what? Frankly, I was shocked that no one had any doubts at all. I was still wrestling with my thoughts at that point.

As far as bunnylover goes, I don't see anything more than smoke and mirrors. Still, he's one of those fade-into-the-background types, and unlike xite I don't have any particular townread on ihm. Bullet to my head
between him and xite it would be him
, but I don't intend to be pressured into yet another suboptimal lynch.

Actually, I'm slightly baffled at this point. How can you people believe these cases you have are strong? Honestly, either there's somethign I just don't get or everyone is playing terribly. No one, with the exception of wickedest, has said practically anything at all that I agree with, and the way my cases have fallen flat baffles me, because I know they're good cases. This stuff would normally have people jumping up and down in anticipation, or at least acknowledgement - I had to post about that prozac case several times before anyone read it, and even then it seems a substantial number of people just ignored it. Am I being dumb? Are people just not paying attention? What the hell is going on?
Just wanna make sure who you mean by the bolded. That was rather ambiguous
Bunnylover wrote:Shanba I think when people suspect someone of scumminess, what they say are always looked at for an double motive and if one isn't found they are usually ignore in case someone else finds the hidden motive.
I'm looking at the people who are still alive and I have no reads on most of them =/.

I'm wary of Porochaz, but thats just because of Kise saying he the GF, and other then that he hasn't done anything that I can remember to make him scum.
Wraith had that whole kill me to save this person, which he admitted to be a ploy to give him town point and not be lynch.
Everybody else is just like blah I don't know anything about this person, except for Gorrad who have been pro-townie for awhile, but in a recent game that I had with Parama who was very pro-townie, he turned out to be mafia. I sill think Gorrad is townie though.
Xite, I really don't see what he's done to be scum or town.
I don't know, I can't get a read on anything x_x.

Preview Edit: ew I forgot Dana had said Xite was innocent =/. But that just builds a WIFOM doesn't it Flinter?
That bolded line always sends off huge sirens in my head for some reason. Especially when there's 80 frickin pages. ISO and figure something out.
flinter wrote:Don't get me wrong, I do like your Gorrad case, but I like the one on xite more. And since there are multiple players seemingly feeling that way, I question the use of the rather drawn out discussion you are having with Gorrad.

And was this long answer only to justify keeping your vote there, without any further change to the game?
Lol. Here's a good post. So basically you're just setting yourself up to switch lynches then?
Bunnylover wrote:@Xite: I think their is only one scum left, the GF, but I also believe their is a SK but apparently that shouldn't be discussed yet.
Eh, for some reason I see at least 2 more.
But how many are left shouldn't be discussed just yet.

Also, evilpacman is partly scum for 2 things (there is more, but I don't have the time)
1) He is CONVINCED there is an SK, and is trying to distract the town from scumhunting with SK hunting
2) He is CONVINCED that I'm the SK with little to no evidence that I am. Seriously, he's using me making a simple almost obvious assumption as his reason for thinking I'm the SK
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #234) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Xite91 »

DemonHybrid wrote:Is there anyone you DON'T find scummy, Xite?
Very rarely.
I start everyone off as scum and then they generally become more town depending on their posts.
Also, you have been pinging my scumdar for quite a bit but I had nothing concrete to attack you for before.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #235) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Xite91 »

DemonHybrid wrote:But is there anyone you find town at the moment other than yourself? And why?
Yes and no.
I do feel people are generally town-ish, but I don't have anyone I see that's obvtown at the moment.
If I do I will say something.
I feel town reads are just as important to vocalize as scum reads are.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #236) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Xite91 »

singersigner wrote:When I say "blow up" I mean take things out of proportion, insult unnecessarily, etc. You remind me too much of a style someone else has, and I don't like it. You can play aggressively, but not obnoxiously. All you do is bully people into things, and looking back on your ISO, your distancing from Dana is SOOOOOOOO scummy. Normally I wouldn't judge someone for being wrong with their reads, but your play has seemed more anti-town aggressive, than pro-town aggressive.

Oh, and these are just some examples from the first half of his ISO. Keep looking at it. It's kind of...entertaining.
Oh, I get it, you're voting me because you don't like my playstyle?
That's really funny.
And if you look at most of those quotes, they're not blowing up at all. Maybe a lot of sarcasm, but get used to it hun. It will happen.
Sides, check any of my other games. What do you see? The same thing?
Holy shit a miracle.

DemonHybrid wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:But is there anyone you find town at the moment other than yourself? And why?
Yes and no.
I do feel people are generally town-ish, but I don't have anyone I see that's obvtown at the moment.
If I do I will say something.
I feel town reads are just as important to vocalize as scum reads are
Then why would you say what your town reads are?
Uhmmmm.... it's called reading comprehension. Use it.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #237) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote: 1) Bolded. Nice way to discredit him. And then discredit me anyways later. Funny, that.
2) Underlined. Horrible, horrible WIFOM. I mean, really horrible.

3) You were the one perpetuating it. We had the sensible and ultimately CORRECT explanation.

4) This is an excellent example of the Chainsaw Defense. Xite has managed to discredit Robb while simultaneously avoiding the main point (it's stupid for the scum to leave a claimed cop free).
Xite wrote:JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SAID SOMEONE WAS TOWN DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE THE MOST OBVTOWN PLAYER IN THE GAME. I HAD A LOT OF SUSPICION OF WICKED, SO HE WASN'T OBVTOWN TO ME, AND APPARENTLY NOT TO A FEW OTHERS EITHER. Sorry, just had to point out to wraith that his opinion is not truth and law.
5) I can apply this same logic to your opinion on dana, only my logic would have been more sensible in example. Oh, and in the end, I was right. Both times.
Xite wrote:
Robbnva wrote:NOW if I recall, Xite never voted for dana on day 1 to me is yet another red flag.
Then vote and attack me, stop trying to see if there's still enough people suspicious of me to get a wagon on me. This is spaghetti throwing. And you've already done it twice just today, with just me.
Also, I never voted him because I found other people to be scummier.

OHMYGODROBBI'MGOINGTOFUCKINGKILLYOU
6) Robb raised a very excellent point here and I think it needs to be brought up again. Why didn't you vote for the scumminest player during early day 1? You defended him ferociously during day 3. Yet dana was scum, and obviously so at several points. *Rum rum ruuuuuuum*

7) Let's also bring up that the MAFIA GOON FAKECLAIMED COP CLAIMED AN INNOCENT RESULT ON XITE, WHO ENDED UP BEING HIS MOST AVID DEFENDER THROUGHOUT THE GAME. Scum trying to clear a scumbuddy of suspicion, oh so much.

8) Bolded: I would. Any sane person would. Only scum would attempt to defend like this.
9) Italicized and Underlined: More ad hominem. And strawman, too. He avoids the main point and attacks the grammar of the sentence.

10) Laughably bad logic. Unless dana utterly and completely failed at coherent thought, he would never give us a realy guilty on one of his scumbuddies. In fact, his only guilty was on a townie. Let's look at those innocents...oh wait, you're one of them. But I've mentioned that.

At this point I think I've said enough about Xite's defense of dana Day 3. It relied completely on WIFOM and Ad Hominem, and bad ones at that.

11) Let's take a look at something the ACTUAL cop said:
Kise wrote:...
12) On a final note, let's remember this:
Xite wrote:
Dana-cop-targeting discussion ends now
I'm tired now. I wanted to go into Xite's Day 4 actions, but all this stuff is starting to hurt my head. And I didn't even go through all of the Xite-Dana Chainsaw Defense.
1) I giggled a little. Seriously.
First, I said it was horrible because it was leaving out some of the facts IIRC. Second, his discrediting was definitely different than what I did, wanna know why?
He said this; "You're right, but since it's you saying it you're probably wrong" He had done that a few times. It's a good way of fence-sitting AND it's him trying to get other people to say, "oh, wraith said this about his attacker, so it must just be OMGUS"
I said this; "Your VC is horrible, but there is one point I agree with"
Why is mine scummy again?
2) Sorry, but it's very true according to EVERYTHING I've seen in mafia with a claimed cop.
3) Yeah, but it was too WIFOMy and we could have come back to it later.
4) Can you please explain how that was a chainsaw defense? I'm not seeing it.
5) That quote is left there, and for good reason. You are stretching that WAAAY too far.
lessee, I would first like you to point out where I said dana was obvtown.
Second, I was getting annoyed that you were pointing out "obvtown" as anyone that defended you
Third, OHMYGOD you were right. Good job. Want a cookie? Seriously, I know another reason you could be right. You're scum. Only thing is, I still am having my doubts, but I'm about ready to reverse all of my reads, because that seems to be what's been right lately.
Fourth, Nice way to point out how "perfect" you are. Considering that's a scum tactic and all. Just sayin.
6) Well, first, because the wagon was building on him. Fast.
Second, because I had suspicions of people ON the wagon.
And then third, when I got back on and read through to the point that I decided dana needed lynching, he had already claimed cop.
I think I said this.
7) Or maybe he expected me to do the SAME DAMN THING I DID THE DAY BEFORE AND PROTECT THE CLAIMED COP? Just maybe.
Then, even if he gets lynched, he has someone else that's going to get lynched with him.
It's called buddying, look it up.
8) Then call me crazy? Sorry, but I've obviously seen things work differently than you have.
9) Do you remember what Ad Hom means? If so I'd like you to point out where I did it
Also, no I was not attacking the grammar. Learn to take things in context. I was attacking that quote based on another quote where he contradicted himself.
10) Dumbass. (there's your Ad Hom) If I was scum I would claim a guilty on one of my partners after 1 or 2 innocents on town, then 2 more inno's but 1 on one of my partners if I make it that far. Wanna know why? That clears me as an "actual" cop AND it clears one of my partners. Plus, if I get lynched, they're gonna go after the Innos I claimed.
Also, his scum claim on hiphop was AFTER I said he would claim a guilty on a scumbuddy, and he was almost obviously going to be lynched. Think about it, he would possibly be able to last another day (get hiphop lynched) and then take out a townie too because of his inno on me.
11) Yeah, he said I am PROBSCUM
if
dana flips scum. He did NOT say I was scum. Think about it. For just a second. That means he did not investigate me, otherwise he'd be WAY more definite about it.
12) Annnnnnd?
Remember I wasn't the only one that said things like that.
I'm pretty sure gorrad did.
And pacman.
And I could go make a list if you like.
I was the only one that REALLY vocalized it.

Anyways, I'll respond to everything else in a minute
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #238) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:01 am

Post by Xite91 »

singersigner wrote:lol. I'm quoting this because this is
exactly
what I'm talking about. I don't care if it's in your meta to play like this. It's ineffective. My vote on you isn't because I don't like your play, it's because this play that I don't like looks scummy. Also, it's cute that you pointed out that "they're not blowing up at all, it's sarcasm, etc" when I JUST said that what I meant by that was "insult unnecessarily, etc=lots of sarcasm." I'm completely with Wraith on this one. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear. :lol:

Also, Wraith, you're right about the WIFOM thing. It seems like he was doing plenty of both: calling dana "scummy as hell" but never fully accepting the wagon on him, THEN deciding he's innocent and using WIFOM. Thanks for pointing that out.

Mawr Xite votes plz! :D
Well don't call it blowing up, please. That just makes it look worse than it actually is. Thats why I said it.
Again, look up my playstyle. Also look and see that it gets results. I used to be nice. I got ignored and usually NK'd.
And then my analysis' were also ignored. See why I do this now? I really hope so.

Also, you can be "scummy as hell" and not be scum.
Frank and robb are fine examples.
Plus, why didn't you "like" the points when they were brought up the at least 2 times before?
Just wondering.
singersigner wrote:1. Xite asked for examples, so I gave them to him. That wasn't my case.
6. You're pointing out the one thing that's condescending in my post, and completely overlooking all the other condescending comments of Xite's...who has consistently made them this entire game. I really don't like that you're doing that. It's called misrepping...or hypocrisy. You choose.
1) So where's the case?
6) Oh my god consistency? You mean that thing that town has?
Holy shit I think we're onto something.
flinter wrote:Awesome case, Wraith. I would advise everybody to take a look at it. The above point is by far the best. No sane town would defend a probable fakeclaimed cop with "he will give us a guilty on scum anyway".
Then why not attack the other people that were saying similar things?
Or maybe just the other people that were saying dana shouldn't be lynched yet?
You're very interesting young one. I'm going to have to go back and look at you.
Bunnylover wrote: Your wrong. It makes a lot of sense for scum to give away one of their own, especially one that is just a goon.
What I don't understand is that their is several people who are pushing for Xite lynch, when the same reason you are pushing for his lynch, I have done. I have also played much scummier then he has by making a ton of idiotic errors.
Exactly why is Xite the one who should die today and not me?
I get the point, but posts with things like the bolded always creep me out and are usually said by scum.
Wraith wrote:@Bunny, Antihero: Will you PLEASE focus on the actual scum?
Singer has been pretty townie all game
(flinter probably less so but that's not the point). Stop screwing around with different suspects and let's lynch the obvscum. I have too many suspects at the moment for them all to be scum (I suspect only one scum left at this point) so right now I'm going for my number one.
I suggest you do the same.
Bolded. There a quite a few posts by a few people that say otherwise. Also, I'm pretty sure you attacked her and called her scummy as well. But I'll go and find it later.
Underlined. Lol, you mean go after your top suspect or his? Just curious.

Wraith wrote:Bunny, I think you're missing the point. The point isn't what the scum would or wouldn't do anymore, the point is that DANA WAS SCUM AND XITE WAS USING CRAPLOGIC TO KEEP HIM ALIVE.
Lol
Wait a sec, the point isn't what scum would or wouldn't do?
Then how does your "case" on me have any validity?
Just wonderin.
flinter wrote: 1) If you are going to keep misrepping every post I make, don't hide it at the end of a wall of post. At least give me a fair chance to point out what mess you are making here.

2) I clearly gave shanba
three
options. Follow either of the bandwagons
or think of something new, either on Gorrad, or on someone else
. On this moment I have a townread on Shanba, but I really want him to do scumhunting that others would agree with. It's just a better use of his scumhunting qualities. Now, I made this very clear, then why do you misrep me by saying that I give him only two options.

3) NVM, you aren't going to answer accusations anyway. You have avoided points all game as soon as they became serious. The only thing you do is post, post, post to confuse everybody.

Is it surprising that you have basically attacked every post of me, since I was the first person who suspected you, back in day 1? I don't think so.
1) First, I was doing catch-up posts.
Second, if you're reading you wouldn't have that problem and the fact that I SAID IT gives you a fair chance to "point out what mess
making here.
Third, if you're not reading then you're the one not giving yourself a fair chance, don't blame it on me.
2) Quote for where this third oprion was please? I could have missed it.
3) Lol. I would like you to point out exactly where I've done this. And I would like you to point out every instance, or at least 10 instances, because I'm pretty sure that's just one huge lie right there.
Also, I don't just post, post, post to confuse everybody. I have very little time and a lot of things to respond to, therefore I post everything I need to respond to at once. I'm trying to get better, but that means more posts. I gave you the option of which you'd like to see, IIRC.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #239) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:05 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:It was a mutual chainsaw defense, a major, major scumtell. Dana put up an "innocent" on Xite, and Xite attacked anyone who made a case against dana. It was his attempt to both keep dana alive and himself in the clear.
Oh, but I didn't attack everyone that made a case against dana. In fact, I agreed with GOOD points against him, but I was trying to see if anyone was going to use an attack OTHER than WIFOM. Because you should lynch people based on FACTS, not on what COULD have happen. Not lynching them based on some kinds of WIFOM is fine, because if they're scum, you'll find other reasons to lynch. But that's just my opinion.
Also, I don't think I was really "attacking" anyone for making cases on dana, I was pointing out where cases failed and I was telling people to stop the discussion on WIFOM, but I did not attack anyone based on who was attacking dana. Because that was a null tell at that point, unless they were being awfully scummy about it.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #240) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:Okay, consider this:

Xite never even acknowledged Benmage and nhammen, at all. I can't even find a mention of them in his ISO.

Xite's play with dana flip-flopped considerably. During day 1, he attacked dana, then flipped around and attacked everyone else who attacked dana. He backed off completely after the fakeclaim (although most people did too). Then, we have his Day 3 incrdi-WIFOM chainsaw defense.

Do I really need to say more? When I get home tonight, I'll post a series of WoTs as to why Xite is scum, if that's what it takes.
I do think I said something about ben, but if you look at it, there were others that did the same. BECAUSE THEY WERE VERY LOW ON EVERYONE'S RADAR. REMEMBER HOW EVERYONE WAS SHOCKED NHAMM WAS SCUM? Sorry, had to make sure you saw that point.

I explained that. Multiple times. Read or shut up. Kthnxbai
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #241) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:@Xite: I like how you completely ignored my case and instead attacked the weakest comment I made in a later post. To correct the misrep, what I meant was:

"The point isn't what scum would or would not do in regards to blocking/killing/nothing the cop anymore, it's the fact..."

Predit: Yes, you were. You agreed so far as it would keep the distance if he had been lynched, but actively attempted (and succeeded) to derail the wagon against him. I'll post evidence when I can multitab at home.
Wow. Read. I will no longer respond to your posts until you do
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #242) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Xite91 »

flinter wrote: 2) you are kidding me. I posted clearly that I didn't see shanba's wagon taking off, and that I would like him to do something else, as the discussion start to draw out.
3) I don't have the time. The last post was on obvious one. The one about the difference between my mysterio case and Wickeds was another from the top of my head. Further, if you have so little time, you are just trying to get me to make another wall of text. I'm not going to do that. However, it is no secret that you like to debate every point I make. If that makes sense or not.

And is this your strategy? "Post 10 quotes for me!", "where did you say that?" (while it was in the post you reacted on initially). You are trying to draw out the debate.
2) Then I misread and I would like you to point out where you said it. That's all I'm asking.
In actuality, I'm being nice to you and letting you do it yourself, because otherwise I will have to ISO you and will probably have no problem in seeing the scumminess in the rest of your posts. No this is not a threat, it's me telling the honest truth, because I'm going to have to read through your posts in order to see which one says it, if it does. Plus, at the moment, I'm strapped for time (I'm visiting my sig. other's parents and don't know when we're going to be doing more bonding lulz)
3) Oh? Okay, well then I will wait until you do have the time, but please, let it be sometime this game day. That would be appreciated otherwise I'm going to assume it's just more bullshit you're spewing and that you are lying scum that needs to be lynched because that's what it looks like considering you're attacking the most likely lynch candidate of the time with lies and misreps.
Also, I'm not just trying to get you to make another wall of text. I'm trying to get you to point out the multitude of times I've done something you're attacking me for because it's not the truth.
Wait, and now you're really going to make this personal?
Look at me in ISO. How many people have I NOT debated with?
That looks a bit like an odd kind of OMGUS, or at least a "how dare you call me wrong" thing.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (isolation #243) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Gorrad wrote:EBWOP: Wraith first.
I did respond. Look for it, please, I don't have time to dig around.
Just Iso'd you. Can't find it.

Also, correct me in I'm wrong, but it seems to me your case on Xite is based on him not wanting to discuss night actions because of WIFOM. Did he do this D4? Or just D1-3?
Uhm, I only did it do that extent D3. I try to ignore it mostly because it causes a lot of WIFOM but I will look at it if things are painfully obvious, but that's usually it.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (isolation #244) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Xite91 »

Finally getting around to reading the posts I couldn't.

Shanba, I like your case, it makes a lot of sense but it all broils down to mostly VC analysis. Do you have more from his posts that make you think he's scum?
Gorrad wrote:2. I repeatedly told you. He actively detracted from the game with his posts. Town have no reason to act the way his did. And I daresay I made more of a case on him than anyone else. I can understand that you may not understand my case on him, but it was MY case.

4) Look at every wagon I've been on- how many of them have me not in the first few votes?
2) *cough cough*
4) That can also often be a classic scumtell.

Still got two more to go, but now it's time for food and jobhunting...
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #245) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:
Xite91 wrote:Finally getting around to reading the posts I couldn't.

Shanba, I like your case, it makes a lot of sense but it all broils down to mostly VC analysis. Do you have more from his posts that make you think he's scum?
Gorrad wrote:2. I repeatedly told you. He actively detracted from the game with his posts. Town have no reason to act the way his did. And I daresay I made more of a case on him than anyone else. I can understand that you may not understand my case on him, but it was MY case.

4) Look at every wagon I've been on- how many of them have me not in the first few votes?
2) *cough cough*
4) That can also often be a classic scumtell.

Still got two more to go, but now it's time for food and jobhunting...
Ok, yes, you made a significant case too. I won't compare their sizes, that's just epeen.

Really now? I've been playing for a good while, and I've never had 'votes at the beginning of wagons' mentioned as a scumtell. Citation needed.

Good luck with your tests, SS!
Not so much being on the front of A wagon, but when you're on a lot of the obvious kills for the day, that's the scumtell. Sorry if I didn't explain that well.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #246) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Yes, but I was on them before they were obvious. It's a scumtell if someone says 'Oh, this person has a big wagon forming, I should join it'. It's not if someone's one of the first people starting the wagon.
It is if you look at it this prespective:
Scum know who is townie and who is not.
Scum can easily jump on any wagon early on without having to worry if its their scum buddy or not.
Even if it is their scum buddy, no harm done since they can just comment what you commenting.
Although I doubt this is what were dealing with.
You seem townie to me, very townie. The two people I believe are town are you and Xite, and having you two argue with one another isn't going to help town win this game.
Dude, the two people you most think are town are everyone else's top suspects, and for very good reasons. You come to the strangest conclusions.
Wrong, if we were EVERYONE else's top suspects, we'd be dead by now.
Anyways, I see where you're coming from gorrad, but I was just pointing out that it IS a scumtell on occasion. I'm not saying it is for you, but I am saying that it is.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #247) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Xite91 »

otecount? :P
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #248) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Xite91 »

Flameaxe wrote:
Xite91 wrote:otecount? :P
I honestly, don't know where the V went.
It went LA
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #249) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Xite91 »

evilpacman18 wrote: 1) Going from page 76, I'm kinda wondering what happened from today's start to know. It looks like Gorrad v. Shanba. v. Wraith. v. Xite threw everything off. That's why I haven't posted, I've been keeping up but I don't want anything to do and have nothing to do with that argument.

2) WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT WIFOM IS.

3) Um benmage is the only person on that list that lurked.

4) The whole thing with my making a joke about this post didn't really give me a chance to say that I really appreciate this sort of read. It's not too flooded with lingo or theory, there's a good amount of reads based on his meta but you don't overdo it, etc. Very thorough and convincing.

5) Frankly, at this point in the day I thought everybody except Bunnylover was doing really well. Or at least sounded pretty pro-town.

6) This is a very weak defense. I'm beginning to lean towards you as scum out of you, Gorrad, and Shanba (I'm gonna be surprised if at least one of you isn't scum).

I'll have to iso Wraith pretty soon, I haven't been paying much attention to him, unfortunately.

7) I'd still like to know what you would have said if I had given a more "satisfactory" answer.

8) I don't think it would have been good for Kise to claim so early. Judging by his play, I doubt he had got any guilties yet and Mysterio was dead so scum would have taken him out in a second.

9) Lolno. This is so wrong. They're by far the best two cases we have. What does this make your Gorrad case?

10) You're almost too sure that your cases are perfect. I'm thinking you might possibly be trying to start a bus.

FoS: Shanba

11) This is almost as bad as DH's post about me.

Almost.

12)
Xite91 wrote:Also, evilpacman is partly scum for 2 things (there is more, but I don't have the time)
1) He is CONVINCED there is an SK, and is trying to distract the town from scumhunting with SK hunting
2) He is CONVINCED that I'm the SK with little to no evidence that I am. Seriously, he's using me making a simple almost obvious assumption as his reason for thinking I'm the SK
I can't wait till you have the time.

1. I am not trying to DISTRACT. At this point, SK hunting is more important. I would rather the town SK hunt right now because it will keep more town alive. Yes I am CONVINCED there is an SK. You aren't?

2. I'm not as CONVINCED that you're the SK but I believe you are for reasons I've already outlined including the one slip about the SK killing PRs even though scum could have killed those PRs that I can't believe more people didn't jump on.

13)
Antihero wrote:Someone's going to have to enlighten me as to why Bunnylover is a bad wagon.
QFT

14) Lol ok that iso may be unnecessary. There's beginning to be more than enough evidence to lynch you just on today.

15) Still want a definition of WIFOM

16) Wraith has tried to jump on Gorrad's, Xite's, and Bunnylover's wagon today. Appeasing everybody? Oh and singer so he sounds original a bit.
1) Excuse as to why he was lurking (Not a V/LA excuse either. I hate these because it shows he was ACTIVE lurking) Also remember those 4 names.
2) Already did on like, D2... but eh.
Have you ever seen the princess bride?
If so remember the scene where he has the two wine glasses?
That's WIFOM. If not, then i'll explain it differently.
3) I think you need to read a little further back.
4) I'll come back to this.
5) Aaaaand? This looks like fluff.
6) Setting up a group of 3 to lynch. Remember these names.
7) Okay? Again, looks like you're trying to throw suspicion on Gorrad. Person number 2
8) More fluff. What a player "should have done" has no need to be said until end game unless there's something relevant to another case, which there isn't
9) Wait.... what about 4? Major contradiction. Appeasement huh?
10) Lol, name number 3
Just curious when he's gonna try to call me scum, because he's just active player hunting, which is a scum tactic as much (if not more) as lurker player hunting (because there's a lot more "evidence")
11) Fluff again?
12) Well, here's just a few things about you from one post. Is that enough for now?
12-1) I'm not completely convinced. Also you can't get ANY information for tomorrow by hunting an SK, because there's not links to him whatsoever, not to mention it's a 1 in however many players are left shot to hit the SK, and if we don't I'm sure you're going to keep trying tomorrow right? So yes, DISTRACT.
12-2) Again, that was an assumption that ANYONE could have made. It was a simple look at modposts because scum are not going to kill their partners off at night (unless it's some odd tactic and actually allowed by the mod, but I've never seen it before) and they were both posted on the mods list of kills in the same spot. It was not a slip as much as you like to believe it's one. If you go back and read modposts, you should be smart enough to see that.
13) Uhm ok? Because there's better ones out there right now?
14) Fluffy fluff again.
15) Already gave you one. More fluff.
16) I think this has already been pointed out as wrong.

Okay, so points on you from JUST THIS POST.
-5 out of 16 of his points are fluff.
That's almost a 3rd of your masspost.
Only slightly scummy though.

- Active player hunting

- Being positive of something that isn't assured

- Trying to lynch something that's more of a threat to scum at this point (considering he's hit 2 of them already)

- Distracting the town by trying to find that threat to scum.

- A huge contradiction that shows he is disingenuous with his posts.

I'm not sure if I'd prefer a pacman lynch or a demonhybrid lynch.
Probably pacman, though.
Unvote, Vote pacman
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #250) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:No, I'm pretty committed to the Xite wagon now (
which I started
). I would really like to lynch Xite today.
I like that bolded part.
Trying to earn town creds?
Although I'm pretty sure you're not the one that started it. If you were, though I would love a link to the post so I can confirm it.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (isolation #251) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:1) Let's take a look at the entirety of Xite's Day 4 play. Funny that the day we finally lynch the scum he's been defending forever he practically disappears, a total reversal from what we've seen before. First:
Xite wrote:Not so sure about that and, but I figure we should wait with dana and lynch him in a couple days after we get a few more scumflips IF you still haven't decided he's town.
2) This is his last post from Day 3. Another attempt to keep his scumbuddy alive a little longer. Of course, totally reversed with:
Xite wrote:
dana wrote:Well that's depressing. I might be unreliable in some way or another. But I got a guilty on hiphop, and an inno on DP, so vote:hiphop
I think it's more likely that Kise was Naive or Paranoid and that he just wasn't revealed as such, if that makes any sense.
Ehhh... I'm not to sure about this, I'm more apt to believe you're scum after a cop flip. If you DO flip as another cop, I will be sure to check out Hip Hop, sound good?
Vote:Dana

@Shanba about Gorrad - I agree, but I need to find exactly where this gut reaction fits in, because I've been doing a whole lot of failing recently and I'm starting to want to just believe my townreads are the scum and my scumreads are the town at this point. It'd actually about match in numbers too, sadly.
3) At first glance, this seems like a personally reasonable reversal. But in retrospect, this is incredibly obvious bussing. He succeeded in keeping dana alive another day, but I think he was counting on Robb flipping as an SK or another scum group. Also, convenient how Baby Spice (hiphop replacement) ended up dead the next day, so he didn't have to double-check on that.

4) This one's funny - despite the fact that I'd been pushing a dana lynch almost entirely through Day 3, and that I found his defense terribad, he tries to turn around and call ME suspicious for suddenly changing my stance on him (Xite I mean).

5) After this he totally disappears until today, leaving his vote on dana and letting the rest of us lynch the obvscum without having to justify his own change of ehart further. Obvious bussing FTW.
1) Lolwut? I was packing, and I'd said all that needed to be said. Remember when I was posting like crazy? It was 1) because I had the time to and 2) because I was busy responding to a guy that would NOT stop posting, after he died I didn't need to post as much.

2) Lulz way to misrep.
Remember the little flip that happened? You know that one where kise was a cop?
Yeah. Explains everything.

3) I would REALLY like you to prove that point. Especially when everyone's counting on there only being 1 scumgroup AND if I were scum I would know how many scum are in my group and based off of basic mafia theory be able to figure out myself if there was another scumgroup. Plus, he was not at all acting like an SK. And by prove that, find some posts of mine that would prove it WITHOUT stretching it to hell and back. And I said I would double check for good reason, if dana WAS a cop, then I would have looked into hip hop because he probably would have been scum. So it was a perfectly reasonable promise.

4) Because as far as I remembered, you WERE calling me pro-town for quite a while, and if that was the case, your flip flopping WOULD HAVE been scummier than mine because mine had a VERY good reason behind it.

5) Lulz. Again, this is just a dumb point. I was doing stuff IRL and I even said so multiple times, as well as there being nothing to say for that day.

@Bunny - Obvious buddying is obvious.
@Pacman - So are you gonna say bunny is the SK now too because of how he assumed things for the SK?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #252) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Xite91 »

EBWOP
Wraith wrote:I didn't start it (flinter did), but it;s still my wagon, considering how much effort I've put into analyzing your play. You're scum and you know it, and you're just avoiding accusations and using strawman to discredit me.
Oh, but you said you started it, and therefore it was a lie, and one you knew was a lie and were hoping not to get called out on. And I still want a link to where it "started" because I would like to make sure (considering IF you are scum, I do suspect flinter a bit too)
And that last bit... huh? I would really like you to prove that, that would amuse me considering I haven't avoided anything, in fact I went through and DISPROVED all of it that I could, and owned up to the rest, IIRC.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (isolation #253) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Xite91 »

Missed like 3 posts o.o
Wraith wrote:And I don't buy Xite's "I wanted to keep the cop alive" excuse. By Day 3, the fact that he wasn't dead or even blocked made it blatantly obvious something was up. And guess what, I WAS RIGHT. Do I have to beat you over the head with this or do I have to shoot myself in the head and flip town before you idiots listen?
AT THIS POINT YOU ARE SCUM TRYING TO RE-CREATE A HUGE WIFOM SITUATION AND IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

In fact, please, do shoot yourself in the head, because you're getting annoying with your bad cases and trying to start WIFOM battles.
Also, OMG u wur rite i will listn 2 u furevurz. You weren't the first person to bring it up AGAIN IIRC and if you were, links plox.
I'll come back to pacman tomorrow.
Unvote, Vote Wraith
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (isolation #254) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Bunnylover wrote:
Wraith wrote:Fine, if I have to shoot myself and flip town to convince you idiots, I will.

Unvote Vote: Wraith
=/ You self vote when two people have voted against you?
Why x-x?
Btw you realize self voting yourself was why you were suspected early on in the game.
but it's also why people stopped voting him IIRC. This has gotten to the point of ridiculousity. I have to go back and check, but if I'm not already voting wraith, this is me expressing my intent to vote him (in about ten seconds)
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #255) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Xite91 wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Wraith wrote:Fine, if I have to shoot myself and flip town to convince you idiots, I will.

Unvote Vote: Wraith
=/ You self vote when two people have voted against you?
Why x-x?
Btw you realize self voting yourself was why you were suspected early on in the game.
but it's also why people stopped voting him IIRC. This has gotten to the point of ridiculousity. I have to go back and check, but if I'm not already voting wraith, this is me expressing my intent to vote him (in about ten seconds)
K nevermind I got him.
Moar votes plox
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (isolation #256) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Prozac, you should probably stay off of the pills or alcohol or whatever it is you take before you post :P
Anyways, yes it's not the most concrete evidence I ever found on someone to be town, but for now, it's enough to clear you.
@Fiona-James - I lol'd a little
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (isolation #257) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Xite91 »

evilpacman18 wrote: 1. Yes it is an excuse to why I was lurking... so? I'm pretty sure lurking is a nulltell if anything.
2. No I haven't seen it but it's been explained well enough already and I heard a great example of it on the latest Fringe.
3. I'll just leave this one.
5. Obviously we have different ideas on what is important and what isn't.
6. Lol no I'm not setting anything up. Wraith is on the scummy side but I'm still on the fence about and Gorrad and Shanba are both pretty town to me. If Wraith isn't scum, I'm not gonna be looking at either of them because of it.
7. Actually I just wanted to know why he asked.... If that sounds like I'm trying to throw suspicion on him to you, you should probably change something about how you read between the lines on everybody's posts since you come to so many incorrect, illogical conclusions.
9. Um ok not really. You came to another of your incorrect, illogical conclusions in number 4. You just decided that my response to his post meant that I agreed with him. Far from it, Gorrad is a town read in my book as I've already said. I chose my words very carefully there to AVOID people thinking that I agreed with Shanba but obviously it wasn't good enough for you so let me put it in a way even you can't get incorrect implications out of:
I DON'T AGREE WITH THE ARGUMENT, I JUST THINK IT'S WELL-WRITTEN. If anything in my post is fluff, it's post 4. It was nothing more than a harmless compliment.
10. Don't even begin to think I have some sort of tunnel-vision. My post was all about this day. Who's been doing the most posting in day 5? The "3 names" you keep seeing in my post, Gorrad, Shanba, and Wraith. I'm focused on them today because they're being the most vocal today, not because I have some motive to lynch all of them.
12-1. Obviously this argument won't go anywhere. I still think it's mathematically more pro-town to SK-hunt. I think you're the SK anyway and enough people think you're scum or at least scummy for you to be an appropriate lynch for scumhunting AND SK hunting.
12-2. Wasn't it you who told singer that the mod would never be so transparent as to post the same kill order every time?
13. Yes, you.
14. Only about as fluffy as any FoS which I'm pretty sure is never considered fluff.
15. It wasn't necessary, granted. You can call that one fluff if you want.
16. Just the part about singer. He's definitely been supportive of jumping on Gorrad's, Bunnylover's and your wagon just today.
1) Active lurking is a different story.
2) Fuck yes! I saw that and used it to explain WIFOM to my sig. other
3) Why?
5) Probably. Either way, to me it's fluff.
6) Sooo.... setting up lynches? Didn't I say that?
7) Considering what you said before it was suspicious. Also, Ironically, you doing the same thing is why you think I'm the SK.
9) Well then say that while you don't agree with it, you like it, not just that you like it, because that looks like fence-sitting. And you said it was a well put together case or something like that, with did not fit in with you saying it was a bad case. It didn't make sense.
10) Lol. That's exactly what I was saying.
12-1) Justifying a bad lynch with "everyone else is doing it" If I end up dead, I want all of you to remember this when I flip.
12-2) I don't think so. In fact I think it was prozac, but I don't remember.
13) Lul, you're wrong.
14) It just doesn't match with the rest of what you've said to and about him IMHO. I'm willing to call you two a scumteam.
15) Shut up boy I do what I want! :P
16) Yeah, it just seemed to be an unnecessary addition to give more credence to your case.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (isolation #258) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:Lynch Xite tomorrow when I flip town, guys. That is all.
And again it should be brought to attention the very few votes that you have.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (isolation #259) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Hey guys, sorry, had an unexpected LA issue today, but I should be good for now.

Only thing of note that's happened lately is the flinter-looking-for-every-reason-to-vote-everyone thing. But I'll take care of that later. Right now, wraith is the right lynch
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #260) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Xite91 »

DemonHybrid wrote:I don't know that if flinter voting based on that is a particularly scummy action. I can see the town motivation behind viewing that as scummy; I put it down in the wrong words.
I'm just saying that flinter's way of voting and such has been kind of scummy in general. Honestly, this game is taking me around in circles at this point. (I suspect half the people in this game and the other half is pretty much off the radar)
Wraith is a distraction to town and probably should be lynched so we can move on, but other than his rampant stupidity (sorry if that's too insulting wraith) he doesn't scream scum to me. If people will agree to another lynch, though, I will gladly agree as long as it's one of these 3 people;
Pacman
Demonhybrid
Flinter
I know this could sound like fence-sitting, but we're getting close to deadline and it's to the point where everyone needs to post their top 3 and we'll lynch based on that.
Considering there should only be about 2 MAYBE 3 (probably not tho) scum left, I don't feel they'll be able to manipulate this too much.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (isolation #261) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Xite91 »

DemonHybrid wrote:If Wraith "doesn't scream scum to you" and you have a better list of 3 lynches, why advocate his lynch?
because town would do better with him out of the way and because I have been prety backwards on my reads with this game, if you haven't noticed...
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #262) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Xite91 »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:If Wraith "doesn't scream scum to you" and you have a better list of 3 lynches, why advocate his lynch?
because town would do better with him out of the way and because I have been prety backwards on my reads with this game, if you haven't noticed...
Sorry, I've just always been about NOT policy lynching. It's a bullcrap way of making lynch decisions.
I agree for the most part, but a wagon has formed on him what 3, 4 times? He's doing but being a distraction
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #263) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Xite91 »

Xite91 wrote:Missed like 3 posts o.o
Wraith wrote:And I don't buy Xite's "I wanted to keep the cop alive" excuse. By Day 3, the fact that he wasn't dead or even blocked made it blatantly obvious something was up. And guess what, I WAS RIGHT. Do I have to beat you over the head with this or do I have to shoot myself in the head and flip town before you idiots listen?
AT THIS POINT YOU ARE SCUM TRYING TO RE-CREATE A HUGE WIFOM SITUATION AND IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

In fact, please, do shoot yourself in the head, because you're getting annoying with your bad cases and trying to start WIFOM battles.
Also, OMG u wur rite i will listn 2 u furevurz. You weren't the first person to bring it up AGAIN IIRC and if you were, links plox.
I'll come back to pacman tomorrow.
Unvote, Vote Wraith
To start out I would like to point out that this was my last vote.
@Mod: I'm voting wraith

This cancels out your points against me not voting wraith. Read the game plox DH.
DemonHybrid wrote:Here's my three:

As of the last few posts, Xite is scummiest, followed by Wraith and Bunnylover.

Xite for pushing a lynch while 1. not voting and 2. thinking the wagoned player is town but still advocating for a lynch, policy or not.
Wraith for AtE, earlier wishy-washy actions, inability to make a case when pressured.
Bunnylover for wishy-washy unvote and backpedaling.
Second, I said that I feel he doesn't scream town, but I'm willing to lynch wraith because my reads have been backwards. If wraith flips scum then I'm going to take a look at the people I don't suspect.
I think I already explained that. Again, that means you need to read.

2134 needs to be read by me, sorry shanba.

DemonHybrid wrote:I never "agreed" with Xite. And Xite never voted Wraith today, from what I recollect.

#3 and #4.
WRONG. Look at above point. Game reads really different when you pay attention, doesn't it?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #264) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Xite91 »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Second, I said that I feel he doesn't scream town, but I'm willing to lynch wraith because my reads have been backwards. If wraith flips scum then I'm going to take a look at the people I don't suspect.
I think I already explained that. Again, that means you need to read.
You're banking on luck then. You're going to use the logic that he's town because you feel he's scummy, but because your reads are off the last few times, you're counting on them being wrong again?

You realize how absolutely dumb that logic is, right? And it doubles as a suspicion cop-out, so, cool.

I kind've ignored it before because it wasn't worth looking at; the outcome is still the same, no matter how backwards it is, and the scumminess is still the same.
Nope, if Wraith is town, I fully expect people to come after me for it, and I don't mind that because I can get some pretty good reads from wagons on me, as most players can.
Second, it's not dumb logic, it's controversial logic. There's a difference.
And, yes, it is a luck thing I'm going for, but luck can oftentimes be the best thing to use.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #265) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Xite91 »

DemonHybrid wrote:
luck can oftentimes be the best thing to use.
No, it's not.
I said CAN OFTEN be. Not always, but at this point, that's what I'd be willing to lynch based off of.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (isolation #266) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Xite91 »

singersigner wrote:I would've expected a better case for not lynching Dana at that point, and he couldn't present one.
I would've expected a better case for lynching Dana at that point, and no one could present one.
Wraith wrote:
Antihero wrote:OK, that's all I need from you singer. :)

Now, everyone.
Do you all see the epic backtracking singer is doing here to justify her flimsy Xite vote?
Xite is still scummier. I still don't understand how you can't see that.
Probably because you haven't said how. You're trying to get me lynched based on everyone's suspicions but no one's valid case. (I've disproved everything addressed at me, and if I've missed anything then point it out to me and I'll take care of that too)

Sorry guys, trying to get a job and have no internet access at home which = me not being able to post very much per day.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #267) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:I HAVE said how. About three times now.
Then I probably already addressed and disproved it, again quote anything I haven't if you like and I gladly will.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #268) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Xite91 »

flinter wrote:singer convinced me in the last few pages.

Xite, stop looking at this as a debate. It isn't one. It isn't about "disproving things", and it is very unlikely you can disprove everything.
You're right, disproved is probably the wrong word, but at least addressed it and showed where his reasoning and/or interpretations were wrong.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #269) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Xite91 »

Wraith wrote:I only remember you addressing my weakest points, most of which weren't even in my WoTs.
Then point out what I didn't, or at least give me a link to what it "didn't" and I will either gladly do so or point out where I did.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #270) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Xite91 »

lulz, prodded and I just posted :P
Holy crap guys, deadline's tomorrow, we need to get cracking.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #271) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Flameaxe wrote:
Xite91 wrote:lulz, prodded and I just posted :P
Holy crap guys, deadline's tomorrow, we need to get cracking.
I changed the activity rules to 48 minutes instead of 48 hours. :D
I lol'd a bit.
Anyways, I'd say I still prefer someone from my list of 3, and I'd still like everyone else's list as well.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (isolation #272) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Xite91 »

Xite [4] (Pacman, Singersigner, DemonHybrid, Wraith)[/b]
Wraith [3] (Bunnylover, Prozac, Xite)
Bunnylover [2] (Gorrad, Eek, shanba)
My Milked Eek [2] (Shanba, Flinter)
Singersigner [1] (Antihero)

So based on this, it should be either me or wraith that gets lynched. You know who I'm going to choose, but I will self-hammer in order to achieve a lynch if necessary. Please, everyone move your votes to one of use two. Thanks
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #273) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Xite91 »

Oops, this was supposed to be at the beginning of that;

I think at this point it's better just to decide on someone to lynch.
That being said, here's my unofficial votecount
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91