Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:17 am

Post by Iammars »

Random Vote: Blackberry

I've always liked Strawberries more...
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #116 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:22 am

Post by Iammars »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ROFL!
jabroni wrote:I don't buy into the Brian bandwagon.

Thus, I vote: Pooky

unvote

vote Jabroni

So let me get this straight, what exactly does not buying the Brian wagon have to do with joining the Pooky one? *Looks at connections, hmm there are none!* Brian hasn't accused Pooky and Pooky hasn't accused or voted Brian! Your statement is misleading at best and downright BS at worst. Why are you trying to make a connection between the 2 bandwagons like Pooky accused Brians or Pooky came out with information on Brian and Brian innocent must mean Pooky guilty? The only relationship that actually exists is that Pooky's being "randomly bandwagoned"(this means all pooky bandwagonners signed on with basically random, omgus or metagame reasons, nothing based on actual information) at a time when the momentum was moving very quickly into a Brianwagon, could it be that this is a diversionary wagon raised by some of Brian's scumbucket buddies?

Scum love to join bandwagons with crapreasons, Jabroni's post is so very evident of this. I can find no better candidate for lynch, PB please get your head out of your ass in regards to voting me, it'd be a damn shame if you vote me regardless of the scummy as hell actions of some other players around here.
Yes, but one thing that you are forgetting is that there were two major bandwagons at the time: LB and you. If no progress is being made on the LB bandwagon, why not work on the Pooky wagon?

FOS: PookytheEvilPurpleBear
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:31 am

Post by Iammars »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Jabroni, I already spelled out the difference between you and every1 else, every1 else said "why not" which is basically random wagon, you actually connected me to Brian by saying, well I don't think Brian is scum, so Pooky must be it! Where the !@#$ is the connection between me and Brian, did I come out and accuse Brian? Did I claim to have a result on Brian? Hell I didn't even vote or FOS brian, so why would you make the connection that Brian innocent=Pooky scum? While other people came up with random as their reason(why not?!) you came up with an utterly BS, connecting me to the brianwagon. If you had bothered to even read my post, you would've been able to see that.

BJ, just because I don't play like you, when I'm protown and get wagoned I do more than say "that's not helpful" I actually point out the flaws in the wagon and attack the person that I feel is the most scummy out of the players around. I don't add nothing to discussion like you and just whine about that's not helpful or that I'm !@#$ing confirmed. I don't do that because it's not helpful to this town. You guys can choose to lynch the helpful ones and save the scum the trouble of nightkilling them, or you can choose to lynch the lazy noncontributive people who don't even care about this game.
LOL at the fact that I just explained this in my last post.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #216 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:09 am

Post by Iammars »

Wow. Nice pick up.

Unvote, Vote: illuminia
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #258 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:54 pm

Post by Iammars »

Illumina wrote:The only problem with claiming is that it makes me a major target. That, and I don't think JSexton's arguments are valid to begin with. I'm still waiting for a response from him, as well as zu_Faul, to defend their arguments. Unless someone has a different reason than the ones JSexton listed, (which I feel I've debunked) I'd love to hear a tangible explanation for your vote. It seems like the majority of people holding onto their votes against me are doing so for flimsy reasons.
But the fact that you are 3 votes away from a lynch, no matter what there reasons, should give you a reason to claim, or at least defend agaisnt what arguements are out there. If you feel that the arguements are crap, tell us why. You'll might persuade us.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #293 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:06 pm

Post by Iammars »

I would do exactly as you have done, except claimed, and my arguements wouldn't be as good.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #335 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:51 pm

Post by Iammars »

Blackberry wrote:Ok, at first, I believe Illumnia, but now I'm not sure. I believed him because my role is rare and I've never seen it before. Cowardly Reporter is rare too.

But, my role isn't in the Wiki, Illumnia's role is straight from the Wiki, and also, he is a newbie I believe someone said.

Just thought I'd throw my two cents in. I'm planning on being dead tonite or tomorrow night anyways, lol.
Mine's not on the wiki, and from what I see, I don't get why my role even exists.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #485 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:43 am

Post by Iammars »

Gonzo wrote:Oh btw, Happy Thanksgiving! Lets lynch someone before Christmas, k? :wink:
Here, here!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #489 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:08 am

Post by Iammars »

Post count? :wink:
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #501 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:15 pm

Post by Iammars »

No, it can't be. We don't lynch in this game.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #510 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:59 am

Post by Iammars »

Okay, okay
Vote: Fritzler

There better be no traps on this vote.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #535 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:09 pm

Post by Iammars »

Berry, mind telling us these hints you dropped?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #551 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:48 am

Post by Iammars »

You're in Pooky2, right?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #563 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:28 am

Post by Iammars »

inHimshallibe wrote:But, in fairness, those were only bad people being brought to life in the first place. Fritzler was a lynched townie.
They still changed motives.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #582 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:51 pm

Post by Iammars »

Ooh! Ooh! Bandwagon!
Vote: Gonzo
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #627 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:10 am

Post by Iammars »

MOD

I believe swinkee is on MTGSalvation. I can check for him if you want...
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #772 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:23 pm

Post by Iammars »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok so mebbe I lied(like you've never done THAT before), heck I didn't think a shooting death would look very nice at all on my record.

I'm your vigilante, I'll kill myself tonight if you guys want(don't waste a lynch on me)

Also if I'm scum, how do you explain the fact that there's one shooting death on n1 but none on night 2? Did I just decide to quit the killing business after knocking out my good friend Coron?(ok so I had a vendetta to settle with coron, he has a long history of being useless, so I vigged him, then I didn't see any better targets so I didn't kill last night)
Big comment on this tomorrow. Just a little tired right now, after writing a similar one in Roald Dahl.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”