Mini 1061: Mafia in Someplace - Game Over!

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Slaxx »

His play didn't exactly improve Ben.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:17 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Benmage wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Ben, you realize that my first vote in the game was Sweep, right? With a giant catching-up of everything up to that point?
So your points on pg seven is why you wanted to lynch him 40 pages later? Please tell me thats what you just said.
He never got any LESS scummy.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Benmage wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Ben, you realize that my first vote in the game was Sweep, right? With a giant catching-up of everything up to that point?
So your points on pg seven is why you wanted to lynch him 40 pages later? Please tell me thats what you just said.
He never got any LESS scummy.
Thats not the point....are the exact same points listed in PG 7 the reason you chose not to relist them 40 pages later? That's baffling.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:32 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

And are you suggesting that I should restate a case each time I change a vote? THAT'S baffling, and dumb.

Sweep barely posted between my initial vote and my wagon vote. If anything changed, I would have posted so. Don't tell me you're one of those lazy jerks who want a wall case each time someone switches a vote.

You want this one.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Benmage »

DemonHybrid wrote:And are you suggesting that I should restate a case each time I change a vote? THAT'S baffling, and dumb.

Sweep barely posted between my initial vote and my wagon vote. If anything changed, I would have posted so. Don't tell me you're one of those lazy jerks who want a wall case each time someone switches a vote.
Your post where you vote him is post 169. Sweeps iso 11 is post 185, his iso 10 post is 142. Sweep goes on to have a total post count of 37. So to say he barely posted is definitely a misstatement. And yes if 40 pages past I expect a restatement. I’m not going to remember what happened 40 pages past. If you continuously hounded him and kept your case against him up to date, and restated often I wouldn’t need it.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:17 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Benmage wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:And are you suggesting that I should restate a case each time I change a vote? THAT'S baffling, and dumb.

Your post where you vote him is post 169. Sweeps iso 11 is post 185, his iso 10 post is 142. Sweep goes on to have a total post count of 37. So to say he barely posted is definitely a misstatement. And yes if 40 pages past I expect a restatement. I’m not going to remember what happened 40 pages past. If you continuously hounded him and kept your case against him up to date, and restated often I wouldn’t need it.
My original case was that he was lurky (moreso than ICE, who I thought was scummy at the time), threw suspicion everywhere, had wishy-washy suspicions and had bad and non-convincing cases.

We lynched him because he was lurky, threw suspicion everywhere, had wishy-washy suspicions and had bad and non-convincing cases.

Seriously, nothing has changed. He posted cases on Slaxx and Retro. I'm well aware. None of his cases convinced me because they were filled with assumptions and bad tells.

You want this one.
Smitster
Smitster
Goon
Smitster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Smitster »

MOD: Please confirm that you got the counting wrong on sweep's lynch and if you could please rectify it.

DH, you seem to have won 2 out of 5 games. You go around calling people stupid idiot and jerks. Also, how bad their tells and reads are. I'm starting to think being called stupid by you is a compliment. I think you'll lynch anyone. Psycho much?
Quote: "We lynched him because he was lurky, threw suspicion everywhere, had wishy-washy suspicions and had bad and non-convincing cases." What a joke, if you were half the player you claim to be you would have the "tells" correct. On me too, clown. Quote: "Seriously, nothing has changed. He posted cases on Slaxx and Retro. I'm well aware. None of his cases convinced me because they were filled with assumptions and bad tells."

Unvote
Vote DemonHybrid
"Slaxx, comparing Retro to Smit is like comparing apples to oragnes. Retro actually has shown that he is intelligent, Smit is yet to do that." - el simo, LMAO

"Sober up before you consider posting anymore. I have no idea what the fuck is even going on." - Slaxx, LMAO
Smitster
Smitster
Goon
Smitster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Smitster »

MOD: Please confirm that you got the counting wrong on sweep's lynch and if you could please rectify it.

DH, you seem to have won 2 out of 5 games. You go around calling people stupid idiot and jerks. Also, how bad their tells and reads are. I'm starting to think being called stupid by you is a compliment. I think you'll lynch anyone. Psycho much?

Unvote
Vote Demon
"Slaxx, comparing Retro to Smit is like comparing apples to oragnes. Retro actually has shown that he is intelligent, Smit is yet to do that." - el simo, LMAO

"Sober up before you consider posting anymore. I have no idea what the fuck is even going on." - Slaxx, LMAO
Smitster
Smitster
Goon
Smitster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Smitster »

Unvote
Vote Demon

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:44 am

Post by diddin »

Smitster wrote:

Unvote
Vote Demon
>Implying that DH's play is the sole reason he wins/loses games.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flailing, being extremely scummy, and setting up bullshit cases. Diescumdie.

Vote Smitster

This vote is pretty much a butthurt OH WAH HE'S CALLING PEOPLE DUMB AND HE SHOULDN'T CAUSE OF A WIN RECORD BAW I CANT MAKE AN ACTUAL CASE WAAAAH
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Second Vote Count of Day 3:

[4] Smitster - [
Slaxx, DemonHybrid
Benmage, TheLonging, DemonHybrid, diddin]
[0] el simo - [
Smitster
]
[1] DemonHybrid - [Smitster]
[4] Not Voting - [el simo, Slaxx, Retrospective, Jase]

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to achieve a lynch and to end Day 3. Deadline for this day can be found here.

Just to clear something up, el simo did not unvote before voting for Sweep. Retrospective was the hammer.
Last edited by RichardGHP on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Now that the forum glitches have stopped:

Smitster, what a fucking terrible reason to suspect someone.

You want this one.
Smitster
Smitster
Goon
Smitster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Smitster »

Retro, nice hammer.
As I said, DH Quote: "That's absolutely ridiculous, Smit. "Nice hammer retro"? I'm getting kind of sick of your weak attempts to throw suspicion onto everyone. Retro was right; YOU were the hammer. You've devolved into legit scumtells now. What you just did was gloating and pinning suspicion at the same time. Retro had a completely valid case, as did the rest of us. However, you did not." - You have less of a clue than I do.

DH quote " My bad, I completely forgot that he claimed." cop out, just say you didn't read.

DH, Quote: "And are you suggesting that I should restate a case each time I change a vote? THAT'S baffling, and dumb.
Sweep barely posted between my initial vote and my wagon vote. If anything changed, I would have posted so. Don't tell me you're one of those lazy jerks who want a wall case each time someone switches a vote." you just mentioned something that is clearly against town. No one asked for a wall. Not even a one liner from you.

Nice counting slaxx, you and simo (or Diddin) are next.

Smitster
Smitster
Goon
Smitster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by Smitster »

Simo saying:
"Hey guys notice how Smit just did exactly what Ell did?"
"Not to mention the opportunistic hammer"
"I would laugh if we got the vote count wrong and Retro just hammered "
and the mod confirming: "Just to clear something up, el simo did not unvote before voting for Sweep. Retrospective was the hammer."

Simo, the vet player that he is, knew what he was doing here. I see that as a scum move of note. I'll vote off him or DH in a heart beat.

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

You have less of a clue than I do.
Insult, and no merit.
cop out, just say you didn't read.
I actually had no clue that you had claimed from the get-go because you worded it so fucking terribly. Please explain to me how it's a "cop-out" and how I'm using to "cop-out" of whatever is going on in the game currently.
you just mentioned something that is clearly against town. No one asked for a wall. Not even a one liner from you.
First, please explain why it's "against town" for not restating a case when I have a giant post in my ISO stating my suspicious, which, I have clearly stated, did not change, because Sweep has been consistently scummy until his death. Second, do you have any clue what Ben and I were going back and forth about? If so, please say so.
What a joke, if you were half the player you claim to be you would have the "tells" correct. On me too, clown.
So, are you voting me because I had my read wrong on Sweep and lynched him because he was being legitimately scummy (which is what I'm trying to explain and you conveniently ignored)? If so, why did you choose me and not anyone else on this wagon? And are you suggesting that my win/loss record makes me more likely to be scum?

If not, why
are
you voting me?

You want this one.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:30 am

Post by RichardGHP »

About nine and a half hours before I start prodding.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Jase »

I won't have much time to post until at least later tonight, maybe tomorrow.

For now I'll say that I think ben has a valid case. Also smit is being overconfident. What makes you think you can get any of slaxx, simo, or diddin lynched? What makes you think you aren't going to be lynched? Nothing you say makes any sense. Quit shouting and learn how this game is actually played if you want to have a chance to be helpful.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Retrospective
Retrospective
Goon
Retrospective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Retrospective »

Meh. I'm trying to care what happens next in this game. Sweep being town just ruined this game like completely.

Who does everyone think Smit's final partner is? It seems like everyone alive was ready to vote him yesterday except me and ICE. ICE is dead so that just leaves me. Think I"m his partner?

Also trying to think from mafia's point of view. ICE said a million and one times that Smit should be lynched should Sweep be town. Sweep was town and then ICE miraculously dies. Smit is obviously new at this game, but do you think he would kill the person that was pushing for his lynch? It seems more likley that he's an easy lynch and mafia set it up further by killing ICE.

I'm still in favor of a massclaim. There was a save yesterday and we should have some investigative role. That leaves 3 clears does it not? It would significantly narrow down our list of suspects and force mafia to have to cc today if they're going to cc at all. Seeing as this game is dying, I really don't see the downside. So what if it outs the prs mafia has only killed one person and they were town. They can't kill all of us before we find the last two mafia.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I think I agree with Retro. An investigative role should have two reports, and whoever stopped the first kill has something too. Not to mention there are probably 3 PRs in the game, and mafia is probably going to hit one tonight (9 players, 2 mafia, 2 have claimed blue, so that leaves 3/5 odds for mafia tonight if we NL, which we wont, but still).
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Well, I guess thats assumign our blue claims arent mafia. Lmao.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Well, I guess thats assumign our blue claims arent mafia. Lmao.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Jase »

Mod: What's going on with simos slot? He said something about being replaced didn't he?
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Jase »

[\b]
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by diddin »

I agree that we should massclaim today. If there are no objections, I will start.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Jase wrote:
Mod: What's going on with simos slot? He said something about being replaced didn't he?
Yes, I believe so. Since no replacement request was officially made, I'm going to treat him as active and prod him. If he doesn't respond in 48 hours, I will force-replace. 5 days is plenty of time to post, international travel or no. Nobdy else needs a prod at present, though TheLonging will be eligible for one tomorrow.

As an aside, if the forums are playing up on you, and posts aren't submitting, don't hit "Submit" multiple times in frustration. The result is double or triple posting, which I, as a
game
moderator, do not have the ability to delete or override. Flay informs me he's working on it, but in the meantime, just be cautious. Thanks in advance! :D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”