Mini 1082 (Guns and Ropes: Midland): An Unfaithful Ending.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:17 am

Post by charter »

charter wrote:I actually find Jimfinn scummier than Gonnano if we can swing that.
False alarm, still find Gonnano scummier.
Rabies
Rabies
Townie
Rabies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Rabies »

moose200x wrote:
ProkhorZakharov wrote:I think you should reconsider that, because I don't there's enough time to restart this.
ProkhorZakharov wrote:
@Everyone:
Disregarding gonnano
, who's the scummiest player(s) around? Who'd you like to see lynched today?
Yeah yeah, im an idiot and everyone fucking hates me, i got it. I understand.

But! This guy is scum. He is simply fishing for information to help decide who to night kill and other actions they have. I.E. Hooker, stalker etc (im not sure if scum have roles besides roleblocker)
This

Rereading gonnano, I think I just voted him because I was pissed he's accusing me for no damn reason. That's not a scumtell, though, that's just a fooltell. I actually would be more in favor of a jimfinn lynch today.

Hey charter, you want to read PZ and tell me if you would be down for his lynch?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ProkhorZakharov
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:57 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

ProkhorZakharov wrote:@Everyone:
Disregarding gonnano
charter sold me on jimfinn, so will go for him having the option to lynch gonnano taken away. Riceballtail and to some extent Mizzy are getting to the point where I won't be sad to see them go either for their inactivity. LynchMePls I've admittedly waffled on, so I'd rather a more confident scum read go.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by charter »

ProkhorZakharov wrote:In other news, moose is terrible and probably scum, too. Policy lynching? What policy are you referring to? Also, are you bandwagoning him for pressure and forcing him to take a stand or to policy lynch him? Why are you even talking about lynching when there's more than a week left of the day? Or are you just trying to get someone lynched?

UNVOTE: VOTE: moose. L-2.
That's really the only thing I find scummy about PZ. He's mostly just tunneled on Moose.
Actually, when you couple it with
PZ wrote:So you think we should lynch VI:s? Even if you think they're town (which is implied)?
which he says in his next post, he doesn't look good.

He does seem like a plausible Gonnano buddy, infrequently questioning him and claiming to be suspicious of him, but it never goes anywhere. I'd still rather lynch Gonnano, though.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by moose200x »

Charter, how are you SO sure gonnano is scum?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by charter »

The ol' scumdar.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by moose200x »

charter wrote:The ol' scumdar.
Oh really? Am i scum?
Rabies
Rabies
Townie
Rabies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Rabies »

charter wrote:
ProkhorZakharov wrote:In other news, moose is terrible and probably scum, too. Policy lynching? What policy are you referring to? Also, are you bandwagoning him for pressure and forcing him to take a stand or to policy lynch him? Why are you even talking about lynching when there's more than a week left of the day? Or are you just trying to get someone lynched?

UNVOTE: VOTE: moose. L-2.
That's really the only thing I find scummy about PZ. He's mostly just tunneled on Moose.
PZ wrote:So you think we should lynch VI:s? Even if you think they're town (which is implied)?

He does seem like a plausible Gonnano buddy, infrequently questioning him and claiming to be suspicious of him, but it never goes anywhere. I'd still rather lynch Gonnano, though.
Meh, PZ being scum seems pretty independent of gonnano being scum at this point.

Would you vote him, charter?
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by moose200x »

I'd vote him rabies, wanna try to bandwagon to him?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Saturday October 13, 2012

I checked my cell phone, and what do you know, it is 5:30 PM CST. Time is running out.

I can almost feel us entering the twilight and the weather is showing the brutal nature of itself by exchanging the warmth in your body to cold which is appeared slightly worse by the wind. I suspect I'll be receiving a stuff-up nose very soon, which I can hopefully avoid by quickly fleeing the scene when the phone strikes six.

But in the case that a lynch does happen, I need to be prepared for how many nightmarish elements it can create, regardless of the outcome of tonight.

Vote Count #13, Day 1

Enigima (0):
LynchMePls (1): jimfinn
moose200x (0):
Riceballtail (1): gonnano
jimfinn (2): MacavityLock, ProkhorZaharov
Rabies (0):
Mizzy (1): Enigma
gonnano (5): moose200x, LynchMePls, charter, Riceballtail, StrangerCoug
charter (0):
StrangerCoug (0):
MacavityLock (0):
ProkhorZakharov (1): Rabies

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting (1): Mizzy

The deadline for this game is Monday November 22nd, 2010 at 6:00 PM CST There are
only two
days left.
With twelve players alive, it will take seven votes on a person to lynch.

gonnano is at L-2.
Last edited by Super Smash Bros. Fan on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: If five out of twelve people are voting gonnano, that puts him at L-2, not L-1.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by moose200x »

Guyswe need to hammer someone.
Like now. hury! 2 days!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by charter »

Rabies wrote:Would you vote him, charter?
If he had more than one vote, I would. But we have an inordinate amount of lurkers in this game, and I'm afraid splitting votes could end bad.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Pro is probably scum. Gonnano is still a good lynch.

Someone hammer.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Rabies
Rabies
Townie
Rabies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Rabies »

YEAH, I DID, YOU GOOFBALL, BUT NOW IT'S TOO LATE

oh my god, you people are insufferable.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: gonnano
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 am

Post by MacavityLock »

OK, so I'm going to be V/LA until probably about 3 hours from deadline, and I can't completely guarantee that I'll be around to hammer if necessary. Sorry.

That said, I am willing to switch my vote from jimfinn to Prokhor (or Enigma) now if people desire. Let me know before I go go.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Enigma »

ProkhorZakharov wrote:Also, Enigma, you've ignored my question at least twice now:
ProkhorZakharov wrote:
Enigma wrote:Associating scum hunting with being pro-town is a very dangerous path to take. [...]
What? Please explain why scum hunting isn't pro-town, that's news for me.
@Enigma: Please answer this.
Idiots like you who assume anyone who posts huge walls of scum hunting posts are automatically town lose the game for town. Anyone Tom Dick and Harry can scum hunt, regardless of alignment. It's the inconsistencies and relationships that form from discussion that I'm interested in.
Just saying this, although it's too late for today, I'm (pretty much) willing to vote for PZ in upcoming days depending on night kills and such.
MacavityLock wrote:Weird, I could have sworn I had commented on it, but looking back, I see that I haven't. One question first: Why is my thing against jimfinn a "witch hunt", but charter on gonnano isn't? Why cast aspersions on my thing?
It's just a different word for case, think of it as an way to empathizing a point.

Anyways, it's probably too late to form another wagon which will lead to a lynch. Consider this as me willing to hammer.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

You took up your iPhone for news on the seemingly long-winded War on Terrorism...

Mary: A bombing in Baghdad, Iraq, comes with massive causality. There have been 127 confirmed deaths reported in the area, among them, nine American soldiers and one Australian soldiers.

Steward: So far, there have been no confirmation of the dead American and Australian soldiers, although they should have confirmation tomorrow, which will be revealed exclusively to the families of the people who sacrificed their lives to put to end to global terrorism.

Mary: President Barack Obama is hoping to remove the soldiers from the country in it's entirety by the spring of 2013.

"The media probably will forget about this news after a few days." you say to yourself. You however, noticed that regardless of outcome, that the event in this city over the course of a few days, would make national headline that would be remembered for generations to come.

Vote Count #14, Day 1

Enigima (0):
LynchMePls (1): jimfinn
moose200x (0):
Riceballtail (1): gonnano
jimfinn (2): MacavityLock, ProkhorZaharov
Rabies (0):
Mizzy (1): Enigma
gonnano (6): moose200x, LynchMePls, charter, Riceballtail, StrangerCoug, Rabies
charter (0):
StrangerCoug (0):
MacavityLock (0):
ProkhorZakharov (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting (1): Mizzy

The deadline for this game is Monday November 22nd, 2010 at 6:00 PM CST. There is just
One day
left.
With twelve players alive, it will take seven votes on a person to lynch.

jimfinn is near prod range. If he does not post by 8:49 PM CST today, I will prod him.

gonnano is at L-1.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Mizzy »

Okay so here are my general thoughts after a quick read of page 10 up til here:

Charter (who I was originally grumpy at for waggling his finger at me) pings my towndar. I also get a town feel from jimfinn, so fucking sue me.

I wish Moose would go inactive so we could get him replaced...he's gotten me frustrated beyond comparison. If he'd had an honest-to-god original thought this whole game, could someone point it to me? Because right now all he is is a distraction. His #336 makes me want to stab him in the face. I cannot help but wonder if he is bored with daytime because he can't wait for night...but such is life.

I'd rather see ProkhorZakharov lynched than gonnano, personally, but I can see gonnano-scum. Has gonnano claimed? I didn't see it. I'd like to know his claim before moving forward.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:22 am

Post by jimfinn »

moose200x wrote:Guyswe need to hammer someone.
Like now. hury! 2 days!
This post feels wrong to me; saying that we need to hurry and hammer someone, while it is true that a NL is a bad day 1 move, seems rather anti-town. It sounds as though he doesn't care who is lynched, as long as someone is, which is a way a scum could very easily justify creating a mislynch. I'm going to be looking at him very closely tonight, but there's no time to switch the lynch to him now. I am also prepared to hammer if there is nothing tonight to convince me otherwise.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
gonnano
gonnano
Goon
gonnano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:35 am

Post by gonnano »

Well, it looks like I might be the day 1 lynch, unless everyone somehow comes to their senses really soon. Enigma's willing to hammer, so I'll go ahead and claim VT, not that I expect it to change anything.

As a final-ish statement, allow me to entertain you with a short skit* starring Rabies, charter, and moose as scum 1, 2, and 3.
Rabies wrote:Rereading gonnano, I think I just voted him because I was pissed he's accusing me for no damn reason. That's not a scumtell, though, that's just a fooltell. I actually would be more in favor of a jimfinn lynch today.

Hey charter, you want to read PZ and tell me if you would be down for his lynch?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ProkhorZakharov
Rabies is trying to get off the mislynch now that it's close to a hammer, and he's asking his scumbuddy charter for advice.

Then charter says this about PZ:
charter wrote:He does seem like a plausible Gonnano buddy, infrequently questioning him and claiming to be suspicious of him, but it never goes anywhere. I'd still rather lynch Gonnano, though.
charter says "Sure, buddy! I think we could swing a PZ lynch. But not right now. Let's just finish off gonnano."

In chimes moose, the third wheel on this two man scum team.
moose wrote:Charter, how are you SO sure gonnano is scum?
charter wrote:The ol' scumdar.
moose wrote:Oh really? Am i scum?
I think this is moose's idea of a joke.

Then for some reason Rabies tries again to convince charter to vote PZ. He must really want this.
Rabies wrote:Meh, PZ being scum seems pretty independent of gonnano being scum at this point.

Would you vote him, charter?
and moose finally starts to catch on here:
moose wrote:I'd vote him rabies, wanna try to bandwagon to him?
but he doesn't catch on quick enough... he makes a valiant(for moose) effort to push my lynch through.
moose wrote:Guyswe need to hammer someone.
Like now. hury! 2 days!
Then charter responds to Rabies by saying that he would vote PZ to get off the mislynch, but he's worried that the townies wouldn't lynch me by themselves. (Good call, charter)
charter wrote:If he had more than one vote, I would. But we have an inordinate amount of lurkers in this game, and I'm afraid splitting votes could end bad.
In the end, Rabies rejoins my bandwagon, frustrated that his buddies didn't go along with his plan.

UNVOTE:
*Any resemblance to actual events or persons living or dead is purely coincidental
Some men are born mediocre, some achieve mediocrity, and some have mediocrity thrust upon them.
- Joseph Heller
ProkhorZakharov
ProkhorZakharov
Townie
ProkhorZakharov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:54 am

Post by ProkhorZakharov »

MacavityLock wrote:See, the thing about Prokhor that gets me is
ProkhorZakharov wrote:gonnano: I thought the case on him started out weak, but it's grown stronger over the day. Him keeping on Rabies with a weak case and then voting Rbt at an odd moment, and now conveniently not being around to claim, are points against him. I'm still on the fence on whether he's scum or not, but as day one lynches goes, he's decent. Certainly miles better than a no lynch.
It's giving himself a ton of wiggle room around the likely lynch today.
I see where you're coming from, but what do you expect me to do? Pick a side and make up arguments? Nah; I'm on the fence about gonnano and I know that, but I'm not going to lie about it. It's not an open and shut case but I will vote him it if it's that or a no lynch. Would I rather lynch jimfinn? At this point... Meh.
Rabies wrote:
ProkhorZakharov wrote:@Everyone:
Disregarding gonnano
You
Why?
Rabies wrote:Rereading gonnano, I think I just voted him because I was pissed he's accusing me for no damn reason. That's not a scumtell, though, that's just a fooltell. I actually would be more in favor of a jimfinn lynch today.

Not sure what to think about this. Honest town who realizes a mistake? Bussing scum with cold feet? Scum knowing gonnano's innocent, trying to set me or others up if we follow through with the lynch? The timing is very odd, I don't like at all how Rabies let gonnano go all the way to L-1, sit there for a while, and then unvoted. Needless to say, the third option is what I'm worried most about.
charter wrote: That's really the only thing I find scummy about PZ. He's mostly just tunneled on Moose.
[...]

I'm not a fan of lynching [town] VI:s, it's a waste of a lynch. That was about the time when I made up my mind that there simply wasn't a possibility that moose was being so bad at playing this that he would be town and act like that. I neglected the possibility that he wasn't actually bad, just a troll, which I now believe. In other words, I underestimated him. The other comment was about gonnano's mindset: Was he willing to lynch (or let other people lynch) a [town] VI?
As for not questioning gonnano much, for a large portion of the day I didn't think he was very scummy and I frankly didn't have much to question that other people didn't already ask about.
jimfinn wrote:
Like now. hury! 2 days!
This post feels wrong to me; saying that we need to hurry and hammer someone, while it is true that a NL is a bad day 1 move, seems rather anti-town.
Are you kidding me? "rather anti-town"? After I've been pointing out his scummy actions all day long, that's the strongest you can muster?
Rabies wrote:

UNVOTE:
Oh, so now it's back on the "oh I think he's not a scum, I think he's a fool" wagon rather than the jimfinn wagon?
Mizzy wrote:I'd rather see ProkhorZakharov lynched than gonnano, personally, but I can see gonnano-scum. Has gonnano claimed? I didn't see it. I'd like to know his claim before moving forward.
Isn't
anyone
going to bother with a case on me? No, let's just talk about getting the wagon going with one day on the clock.

gonnano could've claimed earlier and given us a chance to change our minds if needed, but now we're running out of time.

Oh he just did, and with a good post, too. charter-Rabies-scum would take balls, and moose... Well shit, now I don't know what to think. I think I'll go reread again. We've got a day to think about this and I promise I'll hammer whoever it takes to avoid a no-lynch tomorrow if I have to, so could we avoid the hammers for a little while longer? Thanks.
Rabies
Rabies
Townie
Rabies
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Rabies »

This has to be the dumbest theory. Ever. Of all time.

What would be the scum motivation for trying to stop a wagon on you and switch to someone else?

PZ: Yeah, I have to switch back to the gonnano wagon because that's the only choice now, Mr. OMGUS.
ProkhorZakharov
ProkhorZakharov
Townie
ProkhorZakharov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:40 am

Post by ProkhorZakharov »

Rabies wrote:PZ: Yeah, I have to switch back to the gonnano wagon because that's the only choice now, Mr. OMGUS.
How about you make up a case on me so I can tear holes in it instead of a) trying to quicklynch me or b) accusing me of omgus?
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by moose200x »

jimfinn wrote:
Like now. hury! 2 days!
This post feels wrong to me; saying that we need to hurry and hammer someone, while it is true that a NL is a bad day 1 move, seems rather anti-town. It sounds as though he doesn't care who is lynched, as long as someone is, which is a way a scum could very easily justify creating a mislynch. I'm going to be looking at him very closely tonight, but there's no time to switch the lynch to him now. I am also prepared to hammer if there is nothing tonight to convince me otherwise.

Nice way claiming a power role, that is anti town. I wish I was day vig cuz i'd pop ur face right now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”