Zachtown in the mountains (Game over TOWN WINS!)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Thor665 wrote:I'd actually also love to see which of the two top wagons IAI would prefer to support presuming he can stop screaming about me and Percy for a few moments.
I would probably vote Baby Spice just to incriminate the pair of you further.
So...you'd vote for BS who you believe is town because by doing so and getting a flip of town on BS it would incriminate me and Percy (presumabey because we're voting town - something town players never do I guess)?
Do these things make sense in your head before you type them?

Also, if you want the Percy wagon to come back shouldn't you, I dunno, actually bother to explain again why it's good or maybe why the BS/LW wagons are bad or something? You're seeming really passive aggressive about this.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Thor665 wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
Thor665 wrote:I'd actually also love to see which of the two top wagons IAI would prefer to support presuming he can stop screaming about me and Percy for a few moments.
I would probably vote Baby Spice just to incriminate the pair of you further.
So...you'd vote for BS who you believe is town because by doing so and getting a flip of town on BS it would incriminate me and Percy (presumabey because we're voting town - something town players never do I guess)?
Do these things make sense in your head before you type them?

Also, if you want the Percy wagon to come back shouldn't you, I dunno, actually bother to explain again why it's good or maybe why the BS/LW wagons are bad or something? You're seeming really passive aggressive about this.
Nice try scum. I know it is a long time ago, but this past Saturday I stated that you and Percy are most likely scum. I can be wrong. I am usually more wrong earlier in the game than later (i.e. Dry Fit town read up until his role was declared), so I listed MY NEXT FOUR SUSPECTS after the two of you.

Exact Quote from below: So I'd push her down to the other group of 3 and say I have a bigger gap between My Top 2 and other 4 suspects.

Her being BS. The other 3 including LrdWhyt, Furc, Mina.

Exact Quote from below:
The other players continue to be town reads

So BS & LrdWhyt are not town reads for me. But they are a heck of a lot less scummy than you and Percy. So if I can't take out one of you two, which appears to look more and more likely, I can take out someone from my next group of ????'s and if I am right about you two (which would make the other 4 town), then it will make your scuminess show even more.
I Am Innocent wrote:Furc, pretty funny actually.

Not much has changed from this post. Ben has got me to come around somewhat on Baby Spice + the number of shady players that has voted for her D1P2 & D2 has softened me a bit. So I'd push her down to the other group of 3 and say I have a bigger gap between My Top 2 and other 4 suspects.

The other players continue to be town reads.
I Am Innocent wrote:Reread the thread:

My Top 2
Percy & Nikanor

Runner Ups: Red, Baby Spice, and to a lesser degree, Furcalow, Mina, and Lrdwhyt

Everyone else, town read

@ Baby Spice, I noticed in Post 342 there was a vote count from the mod (9 days prior to the deadline).

In post 343, you list 5 possible scum, one of which was Dry Fit

In post 345, you vote for BenMage, who as of Post 342, was at L-8. Dry Fit was at L-2. The next closest wagon was L-6.

Why didn't you vote for Dry Fit at that point?

vote: Percy

The real question is, why are you continuing trying to trap me and make me look bad? Is it because I have you pegged correctly?

PS - My favorite line of your post "a flip of town on BS it would incriminate me and Percy (presumabey because we're voting town -
something town players never do I guess
)?" Already building in your defense "in case" BS comes back town, huh? You know that Ben and I are prepared to do this, and you KNOW the results of this lynch are going to make the two of you look bad. But how could you possibly KNOW??? Hmmmm...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@IAI :roll:
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Benmage wrote:At any point Percy would appear to be a viable lynch I'd be voting/hammering him no questions asked. I think BS is a town village idiot and therefore a mislynch. However as our lynch one deadline draws near I have no problem switching my vote to ensure the lynch especially since I think it will further implicate Percy.

That said if I recall (since I'm on my phone) BS was also someone I named undesirable to have around lylo. So its all wins in my book.
Wait, you think BS is town but you would be willing to vote to ensure her lynch... this really reads as a red flag to me
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Sotty, I do believe I've said in a different game that you are in that I hate meta arguements because I don't know people here. One game doesn't make a meta btw. Ten maybe.

Also, normal game bussing partner into the noose =/= mountainous game bussing partner to leave yourself at 12/1. (Not that Gonzo was that normal from the brief look I had)

Jason, Benmage willing to vote a town read on a deadline is a null to me. That the deadline is artificially imposed by him, that he is the one who suggested n0-lynching, and is (I think) the only player to actually vote no-lynch but is now willing to deadline lynch is what raises the red flag.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yes Jason, I am a Communist.

Thor I said the samething as IAI and I am eager to use the additional evidence....how many mislynches you gonna let Percy lead before you wake up?

How many?

Comith IAI it is time to vote BS Percy set himself up for an easy switch in his next up comming post, and we cannot allow further wigglage..
unvote vote Baby Spice

This is me benmage wanting to lynch scum Percy, voting town BS whatsup.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Suggested no lynching ..... lol, that was me flipping you noobs off for lynching town over scum Percy.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Benmage wrote:At any point Percy would appear to be a viable lynch I'd be voting/hammering him no questions asked. I think BS is a town village idiot and therefore a mislynch. However as our lynch one deadline draws near I have no problem switching my vote to ensure the lynch
especially since I think it will further implicate Percy

That said if I recall (since I'm on my phone) BS was also someone I named undesirable to have around lylo. So its all wins in my book.
Wait, you think BS is town but you would be willing to vote to ensure her lynch... this really reads as a red flag to me
Ooooih, thanks jason, now I think I know where IAI got his logic from.

Also, BM has openly stated at least twice a desire to not have BS at endgame and has also indicated a preference for both a LW and Percy lynch. It's really not that odd of a thing to say.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor.... you skimming this thread?? How did you miss my point, but see IAIs hrmmmmmmm......
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:Yes Jason, I am a Communist.

Thor I said the samething as IAI and I am eager to use the additional evidence....how many mislynches you gonna let Percy lead before you wake up?

How many?

Comith IAI it is time to vote BS Percy set himself up for an easy switch in his next up comming post, and we cannot allow further wigglage..
unvote vote Baby Spice

This is me benmage wanting to lynch scum Percy, voting town BS whatsup.
Derpy da-derp - didn't check previews.

Quite frankly I still don't see Percy as either an evil mastermind nor a leader of mislynches (wasn't he against the RC wagon?). If he's scum for the reasons you're pegging him on he's not all that brilliant and will probably slip up again. This is starting to feel more like you 'no lynch' shenanigans yesterday. Is there an actual strategy behind taking your ball home with you or is it you just get frustrated and pout? Clearly the Percy case isn't selling as is, if it's so great you ought to be able to redefine it to show people the logic better, or you ought to be able to move on and do something to perhaps help show his scumminess.

I personally disagree that if BS flips town it proves Percy is particularly any more or less scummy then anyone else on the wagon unless you can point to specific scumminess in how he set up the case on BS. Can you?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:Thor.... you skimming this thread?? How did you miss my point, but see IAIs hrmmmmmmm......
Because I check up on my games by going to Bookmarks, clicking through all the new post links in a series of tabs, and then working through them one after another.

Also, it was jason's point, not IAI's point. Gosh are you skimming? :wink:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Not from my phone, but BS has been his lead suspect for the last two days.

Percy and I are the two most experienced people here, true or false?

The most experienced should be leading, or trying to if they're town. (Not obviously blind to others logic) true or false?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Thor.... you skimming this thread?? How did you miss my point, but see IAIs hrmmmmmmm......
Because I check up on my games by going to Bookmarks, clicking through all the new post links in a series of tabs, and then working through them one after another.

Also, it was jason's point, not IAI's point. Gosh are you skimming? :wink:
You said now you see where IAI got his stance from. I.e. you missed my first point.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Benmage wrote:Percy and I are the two most experienced people here, true or false?

The most experienced should be leading, or trying to if they're town. (Not obviously blind to others logic) true or false?
Okay, so are you accusing Percy of leading mislynches or not leading town enough considering his experience?
Benmage wrote:You said now you see where IAI got his stance from. I.e. you missed my first point.
You mean back when you first said it at post 771?
I would say it's not that I didn't read it, but that by the time I was discussing it with IAI I didn't recollect the exact language you used and realize it as the same language he was using. That didn't happen till I read it again in jason's post, which is why I noted it then.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Percy »

Benmage, what is going on?

You voted Lrdwhyt, someone
I
have been talking about all day, and were busy interrogating him. You've been defending Baby Spice as VI, which I don't think is either fair or warranted. I've seen the Lrdwhyt case develop, and if I'm going to vote Lrdwhyt, I'm going to have a case to show why. Now you're voting Baby Spice, who you think is town, just to show me up?

Is this you wanting to win the pissing contest, or are you actually interested in finding out who the scum are? Because killing someone in the hopes that it will strengthen your case, rather than rephrasing and evaluating your case on me from what is already there, is completely insane.

I still find it conspiracy-theory level logic to suggest you're scum - that you got it into your head that being the driving force behind a Dry lynch would confirm you as town, and you could then use that favour to line up the mislynches. It's a possibility, but not one I'm seriously considering. But voting for someone you think is town just to try and get me lynched, all because your case isn't good enough, is mind boggling.

There are many players in this game that are as experienced, if not more experienced, than I am. I have been personally pantsed no fewer than three times by Sotty, and she is on my "Top 5" list for players I've had the pleasure of playing with. I may not be leading the town (though my suspects, Baby Spice and Lrdwhyt, are currently the ones with the most votes), but why is that a scumtell for me? If anything, I try to lead the town
more
when I'm scum.

FFFFFFUUUUUU- I'm arguing with Benmage again, I just can't stop!
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Mina »

Several nights' straight of sleep deprivation have caught up with me, and to be honest, I'm going through another one of my jaded indecisive WIFOM paralysis phases. There's lots I should comment on, but don't expect any brilliant analysis from me tonight.

I was about to share what I thought of Elmo's defence, but I've decided to keep my cards close to my chest for a moment. Percy,
thanks for giving me an excuse not to write another wall post on Elmo tonight
I want an answer to something.
Percy wrote:Mina's vote on Elmo was quite surprising, but I nodded along to the case. Mina called him on the right things, imo, but the clarifications seem consistent and I found myself still with a townread of Elmo by the end of his defence. I'm keen to hear more from Mina, but I don't suspect Elmo at this time.
Percy wrote:I'm going to wait for Mina and put together my own version of the Lrdwhyt case before my next post and see how it compares to my Baby Spice case.
So...um, just what are you waiting for, anyway?

I take it from the context that you're waiting for me to respond to Elmo. Apparently, you've found him town all game, and continued in your town read afterward. So are you saying that you'd consider voting him if I came out with a kickass rebuttal to his defence?

Considering Baby Spice and Lrdwhyt have been your top two suspects for most of the game, whereas you read Elmo as town both before and after my case, why should whatever I said about Elmo remotely influence your vote? Do you have faith that my scumhunting skills are so much better than your own? Do you really think that I'm going to tear the wool from your eyes and help you see the light? Do you think there are flaws in Elmo's defence? What are you expecting me to say that will change your mind to the point that you'd be willing to vote Elmo over either Lrdwhyt or Baby Spice?

(EBWOPreview: WHAT THE FUCK, BENMAGE!!!! *headdesk* AAAAH! STOP BEING AN ANTITOWN IDIOT JUST SO YOU CAN MAKE A POINT! You're lucky you're obvtown, or you'd be speedlynched for that.)

=================================================================
Gah, I was trying to be discreet and wait for if the kills would follow a pattern, but my comment about the nightkills inadvertently opened a can of worms. Thanks, Benmage. Now all analysis of future nightkills has been rendered WIFOM. Yes, what stuck out to me was that havingfitz was the
only
member of the "confirmed" players (him, Locke, jason, IAI) who wasn't voting for Percy (and didn't seem particularly interested in the case on him). If I were Percy, I might not have risked killing Benmage on N1 (although...uh, Benmage, you may just be overestimating how much people listen to dead townies if you think that would be treated as proof of Percy's guilt), but I'd have maybe gone for someone like Locke or jason, so as to reduce the pool of potential Percy voters from five to four. But unfortunately, havingfitz might have still been chosen by Percy for other reasons (being the strongest player in the pool (yes, I said that just to annoy Benmage :P), not being lynchable, attacking Percy's buddy, framing someone like Sotty and not leading back to the killer).

I'll have more for Benmage and Percy
assuming I don't fall asleep yet again before posting them.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Furcolow »

liking percy and mina, and i still believe ben is town, so even if i'm not liking his play recently, i am not going to vote him.
I am also keeping my vote where it is. I do not understand how it is "town" of benmage to back off where he made a good case. I do not understand mislynching for the sake of mislynching someone who is bad. Even bad players like myself can lead the town to a win in LyLo. Deductive reasoning is a powerful thing.

I am happy with both of the top wagons, though I would rather LW be the top wagon as opposed to BS. If BS is town, I'm going to be voting BM. HE is accusing percy of staging mislynches... but is voting someone he says he believes is town, even if they are a VI. I am against that. What, am I supposed to let him do that and then move his vote to me next? No thanks.

Moving on, as I don't want to get sucked into BenMage's stupidness... I mentioned that I like Percy and Mina's posting on this page, and while I do, I like percy's way more than Mina's. I feel like Mina is posting more for the sake of posting, whereas Percy made good points against BM even if he realizes he is town. Just because someone is town, doesn't mean they don't need chastised. Percy's post was good because he defended his townness through dismissing BM's point that he was "setting up voting in his next post". If he was, who cares? Perhaps he's cautious as town. Is that honestly a tell? I don't believe it is! He has been pushing LrdWhyt/BS
all day

What I suggest moving forward is for everyone to join one of the top two wagons
gogogogogo
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:51 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Baby Spice, last chance for self preservation. If you do not vote Percy in your next post, I vote for you to move you to L-1.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:05 am

Post by Baby Spice »

IaI what the hell are you on about?
Someone had a go at Benmage for being willing to vote a town read just because of a deadline (that is artificial).
Percy is even more obv town because he wouldn't vote a town read alternate wagon when he was leading the vote count.
I am not going to vote a town read, even if it is the lead alternate wagon*, especially if someone threatens me like you just did.
(*Actually, my personal votal chart is a few votes behind, I don't think Percy is the lead alternate wagon.)

Vote Lrdwhyt

Voting Sotty isn't going to go anywhere. So onto a secondry scumspect.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:57 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote

VOTE: baby spice

how can you move baby spice to L-1 when I did
:)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:26 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Emergancy V/LA... might be going into hospital, waiting to go for docs appointment.. spent last night vomiting blood and severe stomuch pains
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Zachrulez »

6th Vote Count of D2 P1

Baby Spice - 6 (Percy, Sotty7, Thor665, JasonT1981, Benmage, Furcolow)
Lrdwhyt - 3 (Locke Lamora, Elmo, Baby Spice)
Elmo - 2 (Mina, Lrdwhyt)
Percy - 2 (I Am Innocent, KaleiÐoscøpe)

Not Voting:

If I made any mistakes please politely point them out and I will correct them.

Deadline for Day 2 is Monday, December 6 at 8am CST

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Benmage Post 786 wrote:Percy and I are the two most experienced people here, true or false?
False. Hi.

Also, hammer time.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

Where's KaleiÐoscøpe, he should want in on this.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I think he is sulking because we aren't lynching Percy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”