Mini 1082 (Guns and Ropes: Midland): An Unfaithful Ending.

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Sunday October 14, 2010

Some things will never fully be resolved within a short period of time. The economy, for one thing, is keeping many people down and suffering and it has been doing that for years. Family turmoil as a result is bogging relatives and children down in the pits where they most certainly show no traits of responsibility for.

But not everything has to wait for years to be resolved. If that was the case, society would have fallen through the cracks and into an unrecoverable depression. Sometimes, problems are resolved very quickly and those are always good signs. I remember my parents frequently speaking about the fortune that was the Gulf War, which gave us a solidified hope for the future that life would continue to be grand.

Grand we wished it was, but grand it is not. If only life would slightly increase in quality by removing scums, then perhaps then I can focus on rebuilding my life, which is currently shattering into pieces.

Vote Count #7, Day 2

Engima (0):
LynchMePls (0):
moose200x (1): Riceballtail
Riceballtail (1): Mizzy
jimfinn (3): charter, DemonHybrid, MacavityLock
DemonHybrid(0):
Mizzy (0):
charter (0):
MacavityLock (0):
ProkhorZaharov (3): Engima, LynchMePls jimfinn

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting (2): moose200x, ProkhorZaharov

It is Day 2! With ten players alive, it takes six votes on a player to lynch!
The deadline is on Thursday December 9th, 2010 at 8:30 PM CST.

No one is need of a prod now.

Jimfinn is V/La until tomorrow.
Mizzy is V/La until December 6th, 2010.

There are
seven
days left to lynch.
ProkhorZakharov
ProkhorZakharov
Townie
ProkhorZakharov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by ProkhorZakharov »

Right so I'm not getting much wiser and it's way too late at night and I still don't know who is scum or what to make of this game.

Alright, enough whining from me. Questions!

@jimfinn
who gets back from v/la tomorrow: Please explain your thought process when you put me at L-1.

@Mizzy
who just went on v/la again, for when you get back, a) what are your thoughts on LMP and b) you said you're for a jimfinn lynch, could you expand on why that is?

@charter
I asked you a question, two in fact, in #468, could you answer them please?

@DemonHybrid
Keep posting, don't stop.

@LMP
Is there a thought behind the particular order you want to lynch me, jimfinn and mizzy? Do you think there's any additional information to be gained in lynching that way over another?

Sorry, still no vote and yet more questions. Of everyone in the game I'm closest to voting jimfinn but it depends on how he explains himself.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Yeah...I'm here, and I completely agree with the lot on you and jimfinn's lynches. I just don't agree with the order.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Enigma »

V/LA till monday.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Riceballtail »

With Mizzy's incessant chainsaw, I'm going to guess that the team right now is Moose/Mizzy/(Jim/PZ). I'd prefer Moose today, but I will also switch to Mizzy if the rest of you will join me.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:08 am

Post by LimMePls »

@LMP Is there a thought behind the particular order you want to lynch me, jimfinn and mizzy? Do you think there's any additional information to be gained in lynching that way over another?
The likelihood of each player being scum. Isn't this obvious?

PZ is an awesome lynch, I seriously don't know what the hold up is.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:48 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

jimfinn, due to his interactions with PZ, will give off a lot of information about PZ regardless of flip. He should be the one to die first methinks.

You want this one.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:58 am

Post by LimMePls »

Wait, so jimfinn's numerous interactions with PZ will give us information about PZ, but those same interactions won't give us information about jimfinn when PZ flips? Why? Specific examples would be great.
PZ wrote:Sorry, still no vote and yet more questions. Of everyone in the game I'm closest to voting jimfinn but it depends on how he explains himself.
This right here is further proof that PZ is scum. He still won't commit to a vote, and even if he did, it's only on the competing wagon, and is therefore completely meaningless. Of course he'd vote jimfinn, it's jimfinn or bust. Yet even when faced with that situation, he won't actually vote him.

I also can't believe that people let him get away with that "I'm at L-1, but I'm not claiming" business. Now he's had all the time in the world to cook up a good fake claim.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:01 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

jimfinn has said almost nothing about PZ until PZ was brought to near lynch...I feel that, along with jimfinn's opportunistic gonnano vote, if he flips scum, we can be 99% positive that PZ is his partner. PZ has talked a lot about everyone and everything and I don't think his flip will bring anything new to the table when it comes to jimfinn...at least, it won't be as strong.

You want this one.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:09 am

Post by LimMePls »

But why couldn't we infer when PZ flips scum that jimfinn is his buddy based on the same interaction (that is that jimfinn has said almost nothing about PZ until PZ was brought to near lynch). In other words, I agree that there is a connection there, but I don't see how either one is contingent solely on the other.

Based solely on play, do you believe jimfinn's is worse than PZ's?

V/LA on weekends
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:20 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I think jim's is worse than PZ's, but I guess what I'm saying is that I feel we gain more info out of a jimfinn lynch than a PZ one, and therefore, gain more out of the flip. Honestly, either one of those two can bite the dust today and I wouldn't care, but I don't want jimfinn to slide by unnoticed if PZ just happens to be town. It's happened a lot in my earlier games; get the harder lynch out of the way, then make an educated decision based on his interactions on whether someone who he had little interaction and bussing behavior with is scum or not.

You want this one.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by charter »

PZ wrote:I'm not sure I'm following you here. Is this under the assumption that jimfinn and I are both scum? Your ISO #67, same question, are you assuming scum?
It looks bad for both of you. I guess it's under the assumption you both are scum, I'm using it as evidence against you. Same deal as 67. Of course it's POSSIBLE you aren't scum, but that doesn't look to be the case.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:05 pm

You were very fortunate to have bear the foundation of your jacket, which you wore somewhat proudly. Not only did it represent the school that you graduated from, it also made the diminished limited warmth marginally better.

Meanwhile, between the ten, soon to be only nine, confirmed survivor in the group use the limited heat to their advantage by constantly starting up and intensifying the conflict that was occurring the group. Hearts were strikes, fears were buried deep down, and panic were rising.

All of this, created agony and pain on a personal level.

Vote Count #8, Day 2

Engima (0):
LynchMePls (0):
jimfinn (3): charter, DemonHybrid, MacavityLock
DemonHybrid(0):
Mizzy (0):
charter (0):
MacavityLock (0):
ProkhorZaharov (3): Engima, LynchMePls jimfinn

No Lynch (0):

No one is need of a prod now.

Moose200x is V/La until tomorrow.

There are
six
days left to lynch.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Six days to deadline, we need to start coming to some form of consensus.

Those that are not voting PZ or jimfinn need to either make a very compelling case for their vote, or get on board one of these wagons. Those that are "not voting" are absolutely doing it wrong.

@moose: At the start of the day, when I threw my vote down, you asked "aren't you going to wait to see if the cop claims?" Obviously we're not getting a cop claim. Why are you still not voting?

@PZ: The longer you sit around twiddling your thumbs the better I feel about my vote. You better do something now if you want to convince myself and others that you are not scum. Not voting is about the worst thing you could be doing right now. It's making me feel really good about my vote.

@RBT: People obviously don't agree with you. What good do you think your vote is doing right now?

V/LA on weekends
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by charter »

LynchMePls wrote:Six days to deadline, we need to start coming to some form of consensus.

Those that are not voting PZ or jimfinn need to either make a very compelling case for their vote, or get on board one of these wagons. Those that are "not voting" are absolutely doing it wrong.
Yes.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:21 am

Post by charter »

MOD, request deadline extension because of all the V/LA's
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Riceballtail »

LynchMePls wrote:@RBT: People obviously don't agree with you. What good do you think your vote is doing right now?
Probably not much, since my two main suspects are quite conveniently V/LA towards the end of the day. I still think we should lynch from {Moose, Mizzy} but I will move my vote to ensure a lynch to either Jim or PZ.

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:10 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Then do it, rice. Obviously, one of those two are going to be the lynch no matter what today, so what's with the hesitation?

You want this one.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Have we decided which one we're lynching?

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:23 am

Post by charter »

If you keep this up, you'll have a pretty good chance at being lynched, I reckon.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote, vote: PZ

There, I chose for you. Vote him now, please.

You want this one.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:04 pm

charter wrote:MOD, request deadline extension because of all the V/LA's
Regarding granting extension to the deadline, that depends. I can see where you are coming from with the recent surge of V/La's and I like for them to have some time to post when they come out of V/La. Yet there are reasons why I am not immediately granting an extension:

- The two players on V/La will be back on Monday. Deadline is on Thursday December 9th. Based on activity they have when active, they have an amplitude of time to catch up and participate before the deadline and the prod rules should help enforce that.

- There have been no other requests for deadline extensions. One person's opinion should not overrule's other, thus I will not be giving out the extension until a decent amount of the non-V/La's living players agree.

That being said, I am still open to the possibility of extending the deadline to the next Tuesday (After this upcoming Tuesday) if a simple majority of the non-V/La's players agree. I've started to consider this anyway.

Being bored out of your mind again, you remember another completely irrelevant-to-mafia part of the feature film, which went by the name of
Unequal Love
. Despite not have seen it for eight days, you remembered the detail of that movie part in it's whole, but only the first half seeped into your mind.

("It is 6:30 PM CST. The sun was slowly but surely setting into the night, but at the French restaurant, Damien and his three friends, Joel, Antigo, and Maurice walks in the French restaurant to experience fine dining. They were at the the counter where they would be set to find their own seat.

Reservation Guy: (Gives out a smile at the group of four while his accent represented those of a formal French accent) Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm assuming you have a group of five booked for a reservation meal in here, am I presuming this situation to be correct? There are only four present and if you want, I can cancel the fifth one if you wish.

Damien: (Speaking a bit nervously, as Nicole has not called back) Nonononono. Give the fifth person five more minutes to show up, even thought she never guarantee a spot in here.

Reservation Guy: (A bit annoyed at the relatively complicated situation presented at hand, then sigh) Very well, please sit over there for five minutes as I get other people out of the way.

Narrator: (Just as Maurice started to sit at the place to wait for a table, Nicole comes somewhat rushing in at a brisking pace.)

Nicole: (Seems a bit tired, but is wearing an elegant light-green dress. She directed this at Damien, although in reality, it was focused toward everyone that was invited with Damien) Apologies for my late-coming and not calling back. My boyfriend didn't really care if I came for tonight or not, as long as I had my own money to pay and given that I have a job during the week, I have more then enough to support this fine restaurant. (Continues to walk toward the counter to ask the reservation guy a request. She gives a smile in the hopes that Damien recognize her). Good evening, I have reservation booked by this fine gentlemen (She nods at Damien to indicate who was responsible for the booking).

Damien: Yes, I can confirm that she is the fifth reservation for tonight.

Reservation Guy: Very well, let me check the reservation (Damien gives him the reservation card). It is valid, she may join you for tonight.

Damien: Thank you very much for allowing this lady to join us.

Reservation Guy: You are very welcome (Damien, Nicole, Joel, Antigo, and Maurice walks to the table where they would eat and the reservation guy gives a sigh of relief. But the middle-age couple just before the group of five are frowning at the reservation guy behavior over this.)

Antigo: (Confused on where to go, realizing that a waitress was not here to guide them to the table that they were seated in, which was table 13.) Excuse me, but does anyone have any clue where table 13 is seated?

Early-thirties women: (Expressing disapproval at this slight outburst, while taking out her cigarette as she left the building) Sir, this is a place for first-class dining, not a country bumpkin place that people of lesser wealth dine in (Smokes her cigarette and walked out of the building. As she did, she threw the cigarette away in the trash).

Maurice: (Smart-mouthing the women, whispering into Antigo's right ear) Don't mind her, most people are arrogant anyway.

Without any expectations, you had anxiety of a lynch coming up very soon. With the time having struck 4:50 PM CST, you realized that there was no time to sit around and day dream.

Vote Count #9, Day 2

Engima (0):
LynchMePls (0):
jimfinn (2): charter, MacavityLock
DemonHybrid(0):
Mizzy (0):
charter (0):
MacavityLock (0):
ProkhorZaharov (4): Engima, LynchMePls, jimfinn, DemonHybrid

No Lynch (0):

No one is need of a prod now. Although I'd like to see more activity from other players aside from DemonHybrid, LynchMePls, charter, and Riceballtail, which are the only players to have posted in over twenty-four hours.

Engima is V/La until December 6th, 2010.

There are
five
days left to lynch.
Last edited by Super Smash Bros. Fan on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

UNVOTE; VOTE:PZ

Happy?

jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by jimfinn »

I exist, catching up.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
ProkhorZakharov
ProkhorZakharov
Townie
ProkhorZakharov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by ProkhorZakharov »

L-1 again, what is this.

Claim: Vanilla Townie. Someone please unvote before moose makes good on his threat to hammer me.

@Mod
I agree to a deadline extension. Everyone else should too.

I don't actually have time to post here right now, I'm behind on my preparations for irl stuff tomorrow.

DemonHybrid's vote on me looks bad, he just said ten posts earlier he'd rather lynch jimfinn with good reasoning now he jumps to my wagon with no additional reasoning. RBT putting me at L-1 just after mod is willing to extend deadline also sucks.

Current guess at scum team: jimfinn-DH-mizzy/RBT

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”