chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

bump
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Hi flinter

Ok so. I was right about Seraphim. I was wrong about Llamarble. I'm ok with that.

In my next couple posts, I'd mostly like to take a look at who was pushing the mislynch on Llamarble (Particularly Guderian's vote on him since he's already one of the top scumspects and he's the third on the wagon). I'll also read Zach's iso since I've basically ignored him the whole game but he's also being suspected by several players. Think I'll do this first and then do the Guderian iso later.

Zachrules iso:

Was third on the Parama wagon for a weak reason that he didn't specify other than it being a total metavote based on two similar posts. Not saying the vote was incorrect, obviously, but it was a bad vote at the time.

Zachrulez wrote:
Fate wrote: Hi Zach, this is your second post and all it contains is a sheep vote based on my meta of Parama.

LOOKZ LIKE WE FOUND ANOTHER ONE.
Well there is the fact that I agree with that reasoning.

Also the fact that his responses have been purely OMGUS and haven't even come close to doing any genuine scumhunting.

He's attacked everyone who's voted him so far, except for Vezo who he hasn't had a chance to yet, but I'm sure it's coming.
Parama OMGUS'd once and I had already pointed out. Using OMGUS incorrectly or just flailing at Fate's response to his sheep vote. I believe the latter.
Zachrulez wrote:
Fate wrote:
I never said there was anything wrong with your REASON for voting Parama (aka he is scummy, my case is airtight coupled with Anti's gutread, let's gogogogo lynch), I was saying you are scummy for poppin in after two pages of content (Llmarble, pacman, "opportunistic votes" etc.) and saying "hey imma sheep ontot his parama wagon sounds good to me.)
I didn't find any of that particularly interesting. Llmarble's null, not sure what I'm supposed to see with pacman, and "opportunistic votes" makes me lose IQ points seeing as they are being presented as legitimate scumtells.
At this point in the game, besides Parama, Llamarble was the only person Zach had implied any negative reads towards. His attack on Llama is so minor that my argument here is probably just grasping, but I'm sensing a bit of a contradiction.

Refuses to accept Fate's obvtownness and treats Fate's ego as a scumtell, which is wrong, even though his ego is lame. All this after sheeping him on the Parama lynch. And then votes Snake for sheeping lulz.

He's also completely abandoned his Guderian read in favor of a read on Snake. I don't know about other people but I tend to focus on one person I'm trying to get lynched at a time when I'm scum. Except I'm not so blatant with it.

A vote for Zach will probably come after I read Guderian's iso, I don't expect him to be as scummy. Remind me not to ignore players anymore. I could have been pushing this wagon yesterday.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Read Seraphim's ISO TOO
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Fate »

YES ZACH VOTES NOT SNAKE VOTES WHO ZACHSDCUM IS PUSHINGGG
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Guderian »

Day 1:

On:
Parama
: Antihero Fate Zachrulez vezokpiraka
Llamarble
evilpacman18 SnakePlissken
Off: chesskid3
Seraphim
Reckamonic MehPlusRawr
Parama
Guderian

Day 2:

On:
Llamarble
(7) evilpacman18 Antihero Guderian Fate SnakePlissken MehPlusRawr vezokpiraka

Off:
Seraphim
chesskid3
Llamarble
Reckamonic Zachrulez

Not putting myself in green because I'm not universally confirmed.

People off the scum lynch on the llamarble lynch: mehplusrawr, (and myself).

So
FOS
meh for good measure.

At this point it looks like the scum team is either snake/zach and meh. Meh has lurked pretty hard to, perhaps in an effort to avoid notice.

Fate, how can you not even consider snake scum. Have you isoed him? He basically slipped on the llamarble lynch with a wink and a nod, has lurked pretty hard, and hasn't contributed much.

I will reread zach now.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

But in D1 you were telling people I was town, no I'm scum? I'm not lurking I'm just busy IRL at the moment, with the movie Christmas run in. I've posted my thoughts and vote. If you need me to expand on that ask, but it won't be an immediate answer.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

evilpacman18 wrote:
At this point in the game, besides Parama, Llamarble was the only person Zach had implied any negative reads towards. His attack on Llama is so minor that my argument here is probably just grasping, but I'm sensing a bit of a contradiction.
A null read isn't an attack.
evilpacman18 wrote:Refuses to accept Fate's obvtownness and treats Fate's ego as a scumtell, which is wrong, even though his ego is lame. All this after sheeping him on the Parama lynch. And then votes Snake for sheeping lulz.
evilpacman18 wrote:Co-sign Llamarble, Fate is super hard to get a read on.
2. What wagon did you end up on at the end of day 1? Why did you join that bandwagon? ... That's what I thought.

3. Snakeplissken is actively attempting to avoid the spotlight. Have you seen him doing anything that could be constituted as scumhunting at all? The only target he's had is Chesskid, and he's only conveniently switched his vote when one is needed for a different lynch.
evilpacman18 wrote:He's also completely abandoned his Guderian read in favor of a read on Snake. I don't know about other people but I tend to focus on one person I'm trying to get lynched at a time when I'm scum. Except I'm not so blatant with it.
I tend to try to only focus on one player at a time. You can't lynch more than one person a day. Also see point 3. How does that not qualify? How does
your own play
set your apart from your laid out criteria?
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:43 am

Post by flinter »

I'd like to talk about Evilpacman's last post, because there are a few things that I noticed.

In the first line it already goes wrong. "Ok so. I was right about Seraphim. I was wrong about Llamarble. I'm ok with that." Seems without purpose. It does however convey two things. 1. this is a catch-up post. 2. he makes sure that everybody knows he had reads. I'm mostly disliking the second (there is nothing inherently wrong with a catchup post).

However, then Evil does something that's really trademark-MS-mafia: he picks a target. Or in this case, he promises us two. While a normal townie goes in to the whole game, and investigates all kind of people (and most notably the new girl in town!), evil seems to
pick two players
and make an incriminating post about them. And Zach is a particularly easy target seen that zach is under some attack right now which has started mostly because Fate expressed doubt.

Vote Evil
please, don't kill me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Flinter/Zach/Guderian contains 2 scums
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:46 am

Post by flinter »

Fate wrote:YES ZACH VOTES NOT SNAKE VOTES WHO ZACHSDCUM IS PUSHINGGG
can I ask you to reread the game, as your play this day seems to focus on one player. (and I don't see why). I'd expect busses later at the wagon of parama when it became totally clear that lynch wasn't going to be avoided. Apparently you disagree. Now, I don't need you to explain as I don't see myself voting Zach today, but I would like to you read into a few other players. Could you do that for me?
please, don't kill me.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:47 am

Post by flinter »

chesskid3 wrote:Flinter/Zach/Guderian contains 2 scums
I think only one. Possibly. I'm still unsure what to think about Guderian.
please, don't kill me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

flinter wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Flinter/Zach/Guderian contains 2 scums
I think only one. Possibly. I'm still unsure what to think about Guderian.
which one then.
YOu aren't scum according to you.
You just said you think Zach is town becaues he's an easy target.
So that means yo uthink Guderian is scum, but you were voting me for going after him and him alone.

SCUM MUCH?
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:50 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

6 to lynch

SnakePlissken (2) Guderian Zachrulez
chesskid3 (1) SnakePlissken
Zachrulez (1) Fate
Guderian (1) chesskid3
flinter (1) Antihero
evilpacman18 (1) flinter

Not voting (3) evilpacman18 MehPlusRawr vezokpiraka
Mostly Mountainous is in progress http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15655
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Antihero »

Just in case you haven't noticed, deadline is in two days. So all you one-vote wagon losers need to produce a damn good case or move your votes.

And
FOS: Everyone who's not voting

there's no excuse for not having a vote out at this point.

The hard-core tunneling on Snake + the interaction with Parama makes Zach probably the best lynch for today.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zachrulez

Oh, and flinter, I still like you as a person, but here's a tip: you might want to make your chainsaw defense a little more subtle next time. Your attack on EPM still looks pretty forced.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Here we go.

Larger post tomorrow night, for now keep those zach votes coming.

Now MIGHT be a goos time to bus, flinter
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Guderian »

yes, snake, I would like you explain what exactly you have been doing this game because from my perspective it looks rather scummy.

I would be willing to switch to the zach wagon, but I want more consideration of snake first.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

flinter wrote:I'd like to talk about Evilpacman's last post, because there are a few things that I noticed.

In the first line it already goes wrong. "Ok so. I was right about Seraphim. I was wrong about Llamarble. I'm ok with that." Seems without purpose. It does however convey two things. 1. this is a catch-up post. 2. he makes sure that everybody knows he had reads. I'm mostly disliking the second (there is nothing inherently wrong with a catchup post).

However, then Evil does something that's really trademark-MS-mafia: he picks a target. Or in this case, he promises us two. While a normal townie goes in to the whole game, and investigates all kind of people (and most notably the new girl in town!), evil seems to
pick two players
and make an incriminating post about them. And Zach is a particularly easy target seen that zach is under some attack right now which has started mostly because Fate expressed doubt.

Vote Evil
You read that wrong. I picked people I had been ignoring who I thought it might be a good idea to read. I had no intention of finding Zach so scummy when I started that iso so I didn't pick a target at all.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Guderian »

evil are you saying you think zach is scummy? If so why arent you voting him
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Guderian wrote:evil are you saying you think zach is scummy? If so why arent you voting him
You obviously didn't read my post.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I wrote:A vote for Zach will probably come after I read Guderian's iso, I don't expect him to be as scummy. Remind me not to ignore players anymore. I could have been pushing this wagon yesterday.
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by flinter »

Antihero wrote:Just in case you haven't noticed, deadline is in two days. So all you one-vote wagon losers need to produce a damn good case or move your votes.

And
FOS: Everyone who's not voting

there's no excuse for not having a vote out at this point.
You say, but you you don't act on it. Pacman is there, M+R is there (lurking) and vezok's vote is there. You think I'm the one making a forced attack, but this was just the point that I had on Pacman! 3 day's before the deadline he happens to make a full post about Zach, and guess what, he thinks zach is scummy!

That's the way scum set up a mislynch. They focus on one person, make a nice case, and bandwagon.
please, don't kill me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Zach
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:13 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote Zach
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:34 am

Post by Fate »

That's what I liken to see. SHEEP FATE TO VICTORY DAMN IT
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:48 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Sure they're not sheeping me? XD

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”