Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

A) Do you think I'm scum?
B) You can't deny that someone who isn't Flameaxe has to be scum, would it be less-scummy if I voted for Jahudo, q21 or yourself?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Jahudo »

How is Rhinox not sincere?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hey, this game has stalled.
Jesus.
green shirt thursdays
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Mod: You've made a mistake on the front page--you list shotty as being dead twice.

I agree with reck that this game has stalled. To get it out of the rut, everyone answer these questions:

1: Do you there were scum on the moo wagon or off it? Why?
2: Who is you main suspect? Why?

I'll answer them myself. I think there was scum on that wagon. Furthermore, I think that that scum is q21.
q21 wrote:Okay, so I have the chance to tip one of Moospiker or Bub ahead of the other and onto L-2. I don't like the way Moospiker has responded to the situation and I have a better opinion of most of the people voting Moospiker at the moment.

Vote Moospiker

Better bet for scum at the moment in my view.
At that point in time, both moo and I were at L-3. It seems like he didn't really care which one went to L-2, but he wanted to put some one there. Within a few posts, moo was hammered.

Also, here's something from the very start of the game:
q21 wrote:
vote: xvart
A quick random vote bus maybe?

vote: q21
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Jahudo »

I still think the moo wagon was worthwhile, and with the lack of any counter-wagon I don't think scum would have been worried about getting lynched themselves. So they could have easily kept away if they wanted to.

The only point supporting the idea of scum on moos wagon that I see is there are more unflipped people on the wagon than off it. And an equal number of unknown alignments if you were on the wagon like I was, so you could play the odds of it.

Bub - 1 - Reck
moospiker
- 6 - Jahudo, Bub,
Strangercoug
, q21,
shotty
, Blackberry
Reck - 1 - Flameaxe
Blackberry - 1 - Rhinox
StrangerCoug
- 1 -
Moospiker

Bub wrote:At that point in time, both moo and I were at L-3. It seems like he didn't really care which one went to L-2, but he wanted to put some one there. Within a few posts, moo was hammered.
You and Moo were his top suspects the entire day, and town can feel that way about two people. So why do you think he was being disingenuous that that point, or even earlier?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

1: Do you there were scum on the moo wagon or off it? Why?
- Yes, I think there was. I don't believe ALL the remaining scum stayed off the wagon, though I could easily see a one on, one off kinda deal. Since I have strong town reads on Jahudo & q21, that means one of Blackberry or Bub would be the scum ON the wagon, and one of Flameaxe or Rhinox would be the scum OFF the wagon.
- Flameaxe is my main suspect, and it mostly comes down to how hard he was pushing the DMSIS case, and his overall behavior on D2. Note that he OMGUS'd me, and has been comfortably tunneling on me ever since in order to avoid having to make any real cases or worthwhile connections. It also conveniently allows him to stay off of the wagons and out of the spotlight, since nobody is actually agreeing with him.

As I said before, even BEFORE the wagon analysis: Flameaxe-Blackberry or Flameaxe-Bub makes way more sense than Rhinox-Blackberry or Rhinox-Bub.
green shirt thursdays
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:03 am

Post by q21 »

Bub Bidderskins wrote: I'll answer them myself. I think there was scum on that wagon. Furthermore, I think that that scum is q21.
q21 wrote:Okay, so I have the chance to tip one of Moospiker or Bub ahead of the other and onto L-2. I don't like the way Moospiker has responded to the situation and I have a better opinion of most of the people voting Moospiker at the moment.

Vote Moospiker

Better bet for scum at the moment in my view.
At that point in time, both moo and I were at L-3. It seems like he didn't really care which one went to L-2, but he wanted to put some one there. Within a few posts, moo was hammered.
At the time of this post both players were looking equally scummy based on there own play. Both had made early, week votes on shotty and had applied a double standard by not even mentioning reck who had done much the same thing you two were voting shotty for. Neither had dealt particularly well with questioning on the subject. So from the perspective of your individual play alone there wasn't much to choose between the two. The 'situation' mentioned in my post is SC's role claim: It suggested you might be town and Moospiker's kneejerk "SC must be scum" response was bad so he got my vote. And the moospiker wagon was townier.

As for "Within a few posts, moo was hammered." It needs, I think, to be put into some context. Moospiker had already been at L-1 that day (put there by you incidently), he had already claimed and there had already been a fair bit of discussion around his claim. With that taken into account it really isn't very surprising that the lynch went through pretty quickly once he reached L-2.

[Aside: When SC's claim was just a claim it merely cast a small shadow of doubt over my scum read on you. With his flip I'm now of the opinion that you are highly unlikely to be scum.]

Bub Bidderskins wrote:Also, here's something from the very start of the game:
q21 wrote:
vote: xvart
A quick random vote bus maybe?

vote: q21
And this is just week. Maybe if you had a case that was at least vaguely compelling this might add some weight to it. But you don't. Not even close.
These are from the same page as my xvart vote, just to point out how far you're reaching here.
Moospiker wrote:Counter-claim.

Vote: xvart
Blackberry wrote:
Vote: xvart
for not claiming arsonist last game and for being a bad husband.

On the other hand, I think you're questions are actually worth answering, so.
Bub Bidderskins wrote:1: Do you there were scum on the moo wagon or off it? Why?
1. This is not an either/or question. My answer is: Both. Blackberry on it. Not sure which of the one's on it, but flameaxe is leading that charge.
2. Blackberry. Much of this had already been said (mostly by Rhinox, I think), but you asked. Mostly I suspect him for this post.
Blackberry wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Apparently, I'm being ignored here. Bub Bidderskins,
DO NOT CLAIM YET.

I am Brittany Black, a
doctor
, and I protected Bub Bidderskins last night. As I have a 25% chance of killing instead of
investigating
my target, I'm playing it closer to a vig than a doctor. I believe Bub Bisdderskins to be town because the only person to die Night 1 flipped Mafia.
A) Were you planning to claim Cop and then decided to claim Doctor instead? "doctor" ... "investigating" .. huh?
B) If you only have a 25% chance of killing, why would you play it like a Vig? Cautious, yes, but like a vig, no.
C) POROCHAZ WOULD NOT HAVE A ROLE THAT IS ".25 chance you kill, .75 chance you save" ... learn your mods better.
D) Who the hell would claim because someone you may or may not have protected is about to get lynched?

Bub and Stranger are mafia partners.

Also, mafia death is highly likely due to another Bus Driver. Also, why would a Mafia kill Bub? Fail.

Stranger didn't want to lose his last mafia partner thinking there is another killing role out there so he made this gambit. Tough luck.

Mafia identified.

Now, let's grab some beer and hope there isn't a serial killer.
The exact nature of the points A-D aren't hugely important, they're all bad and in my mind constitute a rather blatant attempt to throw mud on SC's claim which is made to look even worse as we now know SC's claim was true. Then there is the way the post is written: the us of colour, bolding, Italics and enlarged. I'm not certain this is the right word in a text based forum game, but it all looks like he's trying to convince us using theatrics rather than any reasoning, logic or evidence.

There are also a bits of his play, comments made throughout the game, that come of as scummy to me. Like this one.
And I'm bored. Bub should be murdered. "Protect him" again Mr. Doctor please.
And another one I mentioned earlier.
q21 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:What happens if I start playing?

Also, why the hell is it taking so long for people to bug me about not playing? That's just really odd to me.
He's trying to shift the blame (or at least the emphasis thereof) onto the town rather than himself here. Scummy.

I am hesitant to vote him just yet as I think L-1 might be a little premature here.

I'm not going to take a fine tooth comb to his play and post every little minor grievance, but you get the picture. I would vote him right now if he weren't at L-1. Instead I'd like to see a claim and I'd like some more answers to your questions from those who haven't answered yet. (Blackberry, Rhinox, Flameaxe)
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Dear Mod,

If you're out there, get some prods going please.
green shirt thursdays
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Flameaxe »

By the way. Finals till Thursday. Don't expect much out of me until Friday, or drunk posts on Thursday night. :D

@Bub: 1. Both.
2. Where is my vote? Like I said yesterday, his jump off of the moo wagon did not seem genuine to me. His recent play of throwing around buzzwords without much weight behind them doesn't help my read at all. Second place to Rhinox. Berry is town, and a bad wagon, in my eyes. Jahudo is pretty obvtown as well. Torn on you [Bub] and q21.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Flameaxe »

And to make it more official:

Mod: Limited Access Until Friday. Expect one drunk post thursday of little to no content only because this is a Prozac game, and therefore, completely fitting.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

HERP DERP. DISAPPEARING NEAR THE END OF THE DAY, EH FLAMEAXE OL' BUDDY OL' PAL?

Fuck this. Blackberry & Flameaxe for Mafia 2012.

Or 2010.

Just fucking lynch them already.
green shirt thursdays
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Think what you want, twat. Life doesn't revolve around mafia and Guys pt. 2.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:23 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

ITT, ad hom
green shirt thursdays
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:ITT, ad hom
Sure was. Fucking proud of it too. I'd also like to point out that we are barely over a third of the way through the day. I'm going to be on limited access for four days. Where exactly is:
HERP DERP. DISAPPEARING NEAR THE END OF THE DAY, EH FLAMEAXE OL' BUDDY OL' PAL?
coming from? We have plenty of fucking time until deadline. Stop making exaggerated non-cases please. It really isn't as helpful as you think it is.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because you know damn well BB is going to get hammered.
green shirt thursdays
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Flameaxe »

xRECKONERx wrote:Because you know damn well BB is going to get hammered.
That would just be silly, and you know it.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Blackberry »

Arghhhh, I've been flying all day today & most of yesterday and I have to work right now for tomorrow (it's 7:46pm here).

I'll post sometime soon when I get the chance.

Just a FYI, my
character
is the same as my character in the previous game. O_o
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Rhinox »

Gettin' caught back up. Fortunately (or unfortunately), game hasn't progressed much since my last post.
bub wrote:1: Do you there were scum on the moo wagon or off it? Why?
1) By PoE, yes, there has to be. There are at least 2 more scum, and Reck and Flame aren't both scum (at least not together).

Of those on the wagon, unless I hear a better explanation for the lack of a scum kill N1, bub is town. Jahudo seems better today. That leaves q21 and Blackberry, and to question #2.

2) blackberry, for reasons I've already given. 2nd choice would be between flame and reck, and right now I'm leaning flame as scummier than reck. 3rd choice et al would be made after looking closer at q21 and jahudo and seeing if either of them look scummy after a deeper look.

Blackberry:
why did you ask SC to "protect" Bub again after hammering moo if you thought SC was lying and was Bub's scum partner?

Also, what is it about my suspicions that make you think I'm not being sincere?

Given that SC was telling the truth, why do you still think Bub is scum?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Blackberry - 3 - Rhinox, Jahudo, Reck
Reck - 1 - Flameaxe
RhinoX - 1 - Blackberry
q21 - 1 - Bub

Not Voting - 1 - q21
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Porochaz »

No prods need to go out just now.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Rhinox wrote:
Blackberry:
why did you ask SC to "protect" Bub again after hammering moo if you thought SC was lying and was Bub's scum partner?
ohshit.
green shirt thursdays
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ill send out some prods tomorrow if needed but I am going to be V/LA until Saturday. Because of this as a one time thing and because despite the need for no prods activity is dire, I will be lowering the threshhold to 48 hours. Thereafter the additional rules I added previously, (I will quote them in the next prodding post) will be back in effect.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Jahudo »

Blackberry, what ever happened to your Flameaxe suspicion?

---------------
Flameaxe wrote:Like I said yesterday, his jump off of the moo wagon did not seem genuine to me.
He was the first one to react to the claim, so we know he was not waiting around for a popular reaction. What makes you think he was not approaching Moo as someone that looked either scum or VT, like he says?

I can see the argument that Moo was at times playing aggressively and did not feel the need to work out his cases in the thread. That is often closer to VT or scum play than a useful town power role that plays more conservatively. Do you disagree with this?

Since Moo looked anti-town, a wagon on him was justifiable. If he had claimed something like cop, his playstyle choices would look more unreasonable and a new angle could be argued for him being scum. Do you disagree with this?

Even if you do, what is the scum motivation for trying to stop a wagon on town-Moo?
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Post by q21 »

Blackberry wrote:Arghhhh, I've been flying all day today & most of yesterday and I have to work right now for tomorrow (it's 7:46pm here).

I'll post sometime soon when I get the chance.

Just a FYI, my
character
is the same as my character in the previous game. O_o
You had a chance in this post to make a full claim. You chose not to. If you're next post isn't a full claim and that claim doesn't come in a reasonable time frame (say 24 hours from now) I am simply going to hammer you for the scum I think you are.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

Bub will be prodded

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”