Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count #1
populartajo
- xvart, flameaxe (L-8)
Dafish
- Guderian (L-9)
xvart
- Katsuki, TheLonging (L-8)
Mr. Flay
- Faraday (L-9)
MikeBurnFire
- PoisonIvy (L-9)
PoisonIvy
- Dafish (L-9)
vezokpiraka
- DrippingGoofball (L-9)
Guderian
- chesskid3, vezokpiraka (L-8)
AlmasterGM
- Midnight's Sorrow(L-9)
Chesskid3
- AlmasterGM (L-9)
Midnight's Sorrow
- Mr. Flay (L-9)
DrippingGoofball
- Seraphim (L-9)

~With 19 alive, its 10 to lynch.~
Last edited by DeathNote on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Guderian »

I have returned.

FOS: Thelonging

Seems like this should be an obvious question to ask when "the pilot" dies.

Also, agreed that DGB's responses looked forced.

FOS: DGB

Some people have yet to post in here after day start. Why? (prod needed?)

curiouskarmadog
mikeburnfire

Also,
Unvote

Vote: AlmasterGM

Constantly asking others to daykill for you. I don't like it at all.
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

My recorded series of events and thoughts and what nots.

1. InternetStranger was shot in broad daylight. Im assuming that anyone who voted InternetStranger can be ruled out for killing him. Whoever killed him seemed to pre-empt the kill. It was done quickly and suddenly so im personally ruling out Midnight's Sorrow and Vezokpiraka. (Such a difficult name to spell im just going to call you Vez) Would you not think so Mr. Flay?
2. Actually Mr.Flay makes a good point that AlmasterGM asking for me to be daykilled is really quite scummy. But i took it as a joke tbh.
3. Ooh! Tajo's in the game. HAI TAJO!!! :D
4. I have already stated my opinion on items.
5. I believe the room system may be very much like real life. We cannot be in the lobby and our room at the one time. One would assume, ((I would assume)) that were you the target of a daykill, it cannot be done unless you are in the same room as the perpetrator. Now that's just a theory. I dont know how true or false that may be.
6. Okay so ill out this before anyone has the opportunity to while "compiling a case" i know Internet Stranger voted me, but i did not shoot him. Hence my next point.
7. Internet Stranger's death. Was ANTI TOWN. I wholly agree with Guderian ((why are peoples names so hard to spell?)) InternetStranger's death was totally unecessary. I know that potentially he was a force to be reckoned with but a townies a townie, and the role pilot could mean he is the person who steers the ship. So we have potentially lost someone very valuable.
8. DGB what on earth do you mean by this?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Thats very irresponsible of Vezo to drop a vote on me and slink away into the night. I would OMGUS vote ck, but since he is away, it wont do any good anyways.

FOS: Vezo
Vote: Ivy
FOS: townie
Vote: buddy

SO EARLY IN THE GAME???
9. I was along the same train of thought as DaFish. But that got turned on its head. ((re: kills being revealed))
10. Assuming day vig's are revealed for me comes from previous games. Just me?
11. I agree with AlmasterGM's vote on chesskid3.
12. Re: Roelclaiming. I think its a mute point tbh. Considering that the role names are not indicative of town or scum and it could be difficult to determine alignment.
13. Re: shooter of InternetStranger coming forward im willing to hear them out, im going to be madder and a lot more disbelieving if it comes out further down the line.
14. Katsuki gives no input whatsoever. But i think this may be more likely he never read.
15. Guderian is back. Any *new* enlightenment on your travels?
Queen Of Clubs.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~PoisonIvy and Curiouskarmadog enter the lobby~
Last edited by DeathNote on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Actually re-reading scratch number five.

Mod cleared that up in a question chesskid3 asked.
Queen Of Clubs.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

been following the game....

decided to come in to a.) let you know i was here and to mention some concern about Guderian...

you are asking the wrong questions.

please explains this glaring condradiction
Guderian wrote: Not sure what all of the
6. Multiple Rooms- In general, the game will be played here which is the Ship's Lobby. However, some people may leave this room and enter quicktopic threads that are designated as other parts of the ship.
are. If someone has more information about this, would be appreciated.
DeathNote wrote:
~Guderian enters the lobby.~

seems to me that you know good and well what this is about....why are you acting like you dont?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by TheLonging »

It wasn't the fact that he asked the question, it was that he asked it in a way that doesn't seem genuine.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Dafish »

TheLonging, would you mind answering my question before you start questioning its motivations?
"If it be now, 'tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come: the readiness is all."
Hamlet
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Guderian »

ckd, lets discuss this a little. I have come from a single room. I only know of one room's existence. Yet, rule six clear establishes MULTIPLE rooms. I want to find out about these other rooms. How many are there? Who is in them? Why are they there?

I am willing to share what I know. I don't know much. How are you establishing I know well and good what's going on, when I am puzzling to figure this out,

And in the same vein, where did you come from? Was anyone else there? Why did you wait this long to come into the lobby?

thelonging, I'm not sure exactly who you are referencing. Is it me?
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

I find the above (Guderian)acceptable.
Queen Of Clubs.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Guderian »

Did you an ckd enter from the same place Ivy?
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Dafish wrote: I actually just saw that Midnight had already asked the question and no one responded.
It's still a pertinent question though.
^This.

Seeing as how we can win by getting to a certain planet, I'd say it's a
great
question to ask.

Here it is again:
Midnight wrote:If he's the pilot, what does that mean for the 'ship'. Are we stuck in this place now?
Also from dafish:
Does the loss of the pilot mean anything? Does that mean the ship's course is now fixed, or that it can be more easily changed course?
Good questions that need answering.

Also, something that's been bugging me, but we
are
supposed to find
scums
and not just
one
scum right? Or am I reading the flavor in the OP wrong?
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Guderian »

Pretty sure multiple, seeing as how deathnote has established scum have a quicktopic, and there would be no reason for that should there be only one scum.

I completely agree on the planet issue. Lets polish this issue off before day 4/5 and where complications could potentially arrive.

I think it's high time for listing each person's ideal final planet. Mine is
Vaabi
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Guderian

I started in the lobby. But was given access to another room. Due to extenuating circumstances i didnt actually access the room until today. I have also left a request in my room for anyone else to step forward. No one else has yet done so.

My journey ends at
Vaabi
. However you get town points for saying it first.

Midnight's Sorrow

Isnt scum plural anyway?
Queen Of Clubs.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Guderian wrote:Constantly asking others to daykill for you. I don't like it at all.
One time joke != constantly
Flay - I just looked back at the rules and I guess it is a little ambiguous, but I assumed when someone's notoriety is raised above the threshold the announcement "xvart is Joe Blow the poop scooper" instead of "you know that Joe Blow the poop scooper is in the game."

Also, is there any pro-town reason to not claim a daykill target (regardless of the flip). I think it would be advantageous to claim daykill targets because, from my perspective, anyone that gets notarized better be able to explain where the 6+ points came from.
Nice lovely post with no actual content in it. chesskid also has yet to post content, but he's worse than xvart because he's making way more noise.

I don't like the Flay nameclaim idea. I see downsides and no benefits.

My destination is Vaabi.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~AlmasterGM enters the lobby~
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Guderian wrote:ckd, lets discuss this a little. I have come from a single room. I only know of one room's existence. Yet, rule six clear establishes MULTIPLE rooms. I want to find out about these other rooms. How many are there? Who is in them? Why are they there?

I am willing to share what I know. I don't know much. How are you establishing I know well and good what's going on, when I am puzzling to figure this out,

And in the same vein, where did you come from? Was anyone else there? Why did you wait this long to come into the lobby?

thelonging, I'm not sure exactly who you are referencing. Is it me?
it was the way you asked it..all of your questions are coming off like the are fishing..."other rooms?" "who knows where we are going"..you are not asking the right questions ...and you are still not asking them.

I am not going to tell you where I was (yet) and who was there with me...if those people want to tell you they can...Flay is right with his "too much softclaiming going on" comment..

the only reason you dont have my vote right now, is because it is day 1 and there is nothing to go on..so you could be geniunely scum hunting....I just dont know yet.

as for the question "why did I wait so long"...uhhh...what is your definition of long?..it is only page nine…and don’t worry, I am not without trackable content in this game.
AlmasterGM wrote: I don't like the Flay nameclaim idea. I see downsides and no benefits.

My destination is Vaabi.
also, this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:34 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I don't understand the downsides of claiming role names, but whatever. I don't want to get distracted.

Speaking of distractions, it becomes pretty clear to me now that the town destination is Vaabi. The loss of the Pilot is probably not as bad as losing control of the Ship A.I. would be, going on the opening post information. Question is, did the pilot have that or does a (forex) Navigator?

Agree that whoever killed IS should claim, if they think it was a protown move. Anybody else killing should announce a duel first! This Secret Squirrel shit will just get us all killed.
Retired as of October 2014.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

my gf just left. catching up now
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok, poisonivy needs rope.

Only comments on me are...asked the mod a question she had, and agrees with someone's vote on me. Why can't I have a daykill. :(

Time to go try moving to a QT
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:52 am

Post by Faraday »

Mr. Flay wrote:I misread your initial post after returning to the room too, Guderian. No harm done.

Faraday's idea to No Lynch repeatedly to beat scum to it looks worse in hindsight now, though... did you not know we could have our direction changed?? What did you see in the rules that made you think it's "not the best idea"?
5. Ship Destination- The game has a set end game of 7 days. Once 7 days is up, the ship will land at whatever planet it is destined for. The ship destination changes based off the item Ship A.I. The A.I. starts off with town.

Tipped me off to having our location changed. Wasn't aware it could be changed before that, no. I don't see why we're stating where we need to end up, I assume all town players have vaabi as their destination.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:55 am

Post by Faraday »

xvart wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:So, Notoriety makes me think it might be useful for everyone to claim Role Name now (is that allowed by the no-paraphrase rule?). Maybe I'm missing something, but having the ability to pick a different name after your real one is exposed is a big advantage for scum.
Flay - I just looked back at the rules and I guess it is a little ambiguous, but I assumed when someone's notoriety is raised above the threshold the announcement "xvart is Joe Blow the poop scooper" instead of "you know that Joe Blow the poop scooper is in the game."
Also this is my understanding, claiming our names seems useless if that's the case.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Guderian wrote:Pretty sure multiple, seeing as how deathnote has established scum have a quicktopic, and there would be no reason for that should there be only one scum.

I completely agree on the planet issue. Lets polish this issue off before day 4/5 and where complications could potentially arrive.

I think it's high time for listing each person's ideal final planet. Mine is
Vaabi
fakeclaim burning a hole in pocket?
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:38 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Actually Chesskid3. I think you're very probably town. Call it ze warm fuzzies. You, Faraday and Guderian are giving me.

Although that doesnt actually mean i have to like you as a player. Your vote on Guderian after InternetStranger's death, regarding daykills was horrendously stupid. With excess flames and motor oil.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:41 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

On a potentially different note..... Oops.
Queen Of Clubs.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”