Mini 1082 (Guns and Ropes: Midland): An Unfaithful Ending.

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Enigma »

Firstly, you forgot to unvote your pathetic excuse of a vote on Macavity before voting jimm.

Secondly, I claimed who I tried to vig, and there has already been ensuing discussion about that. Nice reading skills.

Thirdly, please explain why my claim is unbelievable? I explained why I didn't like RBT's claim with a few points, I have no idea where your coming from.

Finally,
Unvote

VOTE: RobCapone
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:43 am

Post by RobCapone »

Enigma wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:If I was going to lynch anyone, it's still Moose. Enigma's claim seems really suspicious to me, but this town seems really underpowered without it. Jim's attempt to "draw" a NK is probably bogus as well.
Please detail why my claim is suss.

Because I actually find your claim suss.

You do a very weak attempt at mass claim, giving you the opportunity to come up with a solid fakeclaim AFTER everyone else has already claimed.
You claim results after everyone has claimed, knowing that they will be validity since everyone else has already claimed.
You claim to be roleblocked after mass claim, in an attempt to give your claim more credit. You didn't mention it at all earlier when I was suggesting about a scum RB.
You say moose went to noone. I would think it would be common practice if scum had 3 people alive, they would have at least 2 different people performing a role (a RB and a kill). Why are you still suspicious of moose (and it follows why are you suspicious of my claim then)??

I don't know, but this just feels like a fake claim, just because of how poorly it was presented. But then the balance factor comes into play. And I dunno, it's a bit iffy for me.

If I don't get a shot off tonight, I expect to see a very convincing result from you tonight then, that is if you are still alive.

I suggest other people try take a good look at the validity of his claim. Gut tells me not to believe it.

However I'm not impressed with jimfinn's play for the end of last day and today. But this is LYLO guys, no room for error. Let's hear your thoughts.

Also, I tried to kill Macavity N2, I originally had RBT targeted, but changed it just a few hours before the deadline to Macavity.
facepalm I did miss this.
Goodbye Mafiascum, you guys too serious for me.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:44 am

Post by RobCapone »

I believe your claim enigma and I can tell you that you were not roleblocked :(
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:15 am

Post by RobCapone »

^ most likely not roleblocked
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:39 am

Post by MacavityLock »

RobCapone wrote:I believe your claim enigma and I can tell you that you were not roleblocked :(
RobCapone wrote:^ most likely not roleblocked
Then why I ain't dead?
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:50 am

Post by RobCapone »

cause I am a moron that's why
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:51 am

Post by LimMePls »

???
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Cause I didn't really claim my role during mass claim, I'm town doc

Mizzy saved lmp night 1
I saved ML night 2
The person I saved last night was probably mafia's target which was why there was no kill

I was never planning on claiming cause mass claim benefits mafinitty town but enigma can easily foxes people to lynch me and I'm not going to wait til I am at L-1 to have mafia hammer me and we definitely are mylo right noe
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Let's see if Mizzy breadcrumbed a protect on me. If not, I'm probably gonna LaL.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Lal?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I don't find a:

1) Doc crumb
2) Crumb to targetting me

Anywhere in Mizzy's ISO. I do see this:
Actually, I have been working every night late this past week and had
medical appointments for post-surgery follow-ups
during what free time I had. Since I get PM notifications in email, it is rather easy for me to respond to the prod and not post until I have the time to do so. I am reading through from where I left off and hope to have a substantial post around this weekend. Shame on you, charter, for pointing fingers when you know me better than that.
But I don't think it was a crumb, I think Mizzy was serious about going to the doctor, since this was in response to questions about Mizzy's activity.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Lynch All Liars. Look it up:

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... _All_Liars

Not for the "to make them learn to play better" aspect of it, so much as you were already really scummy looking, and when you started getting pressure, suddenly you're a doc who didn't claim doc during massclaim.

I'm not buying it.

V/LA on weekends
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Well I can't speak for mizzy and if that was or wasn't a breadcrumb, but doc should never claim in a mass claim, why put the target on his back
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by RobCapone »

And I would like examples of my so called scummy play cause you are full of shit
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

No.

Thanks for claiming scum. We'll get your Jim buddy tomorrow.

VOTE:Rob
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Game is over if you lynch me, hands down
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by LimMePls »

RobCapone wrote:And I would like examples of my so called scummy play cause you are full of shit
You got it. You're not near the top of my scumlist for nothing.
RobCapone wrote:/confirming my replacement in the game

reading through I don't get why we did not lynch Jim he definitly seemed more like scum than PZ did.
If Jim is scum, you're his buddy for this post. And I'm pretty sure jim is scum.
RobCapone wrote:And wow at wanting to give PRs another night when you haven't even allowed everyone still slice to speak yet, what if the PR hasn't even posted yet and has a guilty.

Rushing to NL without allowing any discussion is bad for town and good for mafia.
Nice fishing. This quote is particularly telling if you really are a doc.
RobCapone wrote:This

If cop had guilty and we rush to NL before he outs it that is fucking retarded

It's not role fishing to wait for all people alive to post in this day phase

Even if they just post HI
More fishing.
RobCapone wrote:Than you are retarded cause how you can go from nothing to role fishing is stupid

I don't care if it's mylo, if a cop has a guilty we need to discuss, not even letting people post in a day phase is an attempt to PREVENT the cop to report if he has a guilty

That's not role fishing cause I'm not asking anyone to claim anything

I have no objections to no lynch, but we do not end the day until everyone has posted

P. Edit - just cause you call someone scum makes it true, tbh your behavior is more scummy
More more fishing. Also, this is one of those easy arguments to make as scum, since you get to try and look all pro-town "I just want us to have the information" without actually having to hunt scum.
RobCapone wrote:yes cop should out his results so we can narrow down the list of suspects
More fishing.
RobCapone wrote:Fair enough but I find it hard to beleive somebody soft claims doc would be left alive this stage in the game, plus the way he said it seemed more of a joke to me
You thought he was "joking" when he was softclaiming the doc? And you expect us to believe you are the doc?
RobCapone wrote:The no lynch without any clear PRs was wrong yet nobody spoke out about it but me
This is scummy considering that you voted for the no lynch yourself. A) Why was the no lynch bad, regardless of clear PRs? B) If it was wrong, why did you vote for it?
RobCapone wrote:Tbh I'd rather have cop out his clears than a massclaim
vote: massclaim
o.O So, you continually pushed for cop to claim, and even voted for the massclaim, but when your turn came, you want us to believe you lied with your part of the massclaim?
RobCapone wrote:Actually lynching ML is better

Suggesting Massclaim benefits scum, I only voted massclaim cause the option was that or NL and I was against the first one, wasn't going to do it again
Here you act like you are trying to lessen your own part to play in the massclaim. I think the real reason you voted massclaim is because it was clear massclaim was what we were going to do, and you wanted to blend with the town. Also to note is your statement that ML is a better lynch, yet you claim you protected him. Presumably you protect people you have a town read on, so why were you calling for his lynch now?
RobCapone wrote:looking back at games I played where I normally play we almost never mass claim, and the only game I could find it was scum who suggested it, so my experience with mass claiming isn't that good.

anyway I am just a vanilla townie
Aside from you now admitting that you lied about your claim, here you are disavowing massclaims, when YOU YOURSELF VOTED FOR IT. Add that to all your claim fishing, and the whole thing absolutely STINKS.
RobCapone wrote:well it seems that if you said enigma did nothing night 2, he was probably role blocked also but I still want him to out who his target was.
You know that you are a doc, and yet when enigma says his shot didn't work, your assumption is that he was roleblocked? Really?
RobCapone wrote:because whenever somebody i think is scum claims a town power role I am not likely to believe them, I think rbt is scum so i don't believe his claim but we have nothing else to go on and I am not lynching him since there is no counter-claim
Your attempt to tar RBT is interesting, especially considering your constant please that an investigative role claim its results. So you seem to know in advance that there must be an investigative role, but he claims investigation, and you say you don't believe him. However, you seem to realize that suggesting we lynch RBT would be stupid, so you throw in a "I am not lynching him since there is no counter-claim". SCUMTASTIC.
RobCapone wrote:and macavity there is no way anyone can convince anyone else that they are town, if you are town you shoudn't be worried about trying to convince anyone else of it, your actions throughout the game should be what convinces people.

Vote: macavity

I think he is one of the scum
Thanks for claiming scum. Why is this so scummy? Here are the posts you've made that all suggest you think jimfinn is scum:
RobCapone wrote:reading through I don't get why we did not lynch Jim he definitly seemed more like scum than PZ did.
RobCapone wrote:anyways I feel we can safely lynch Jim and probably rice as those two are obvious scum
RobCapone wrote:Lol at Jim
RobCapone wrote:if you truly are town, there is no need to have the soft-claim roles to go first.

you were chosen cause your claim seemed sketchy, most people feel enigma is pro-town so choosing him was bad move in my opinion, that being said
With all of that, you also claim now that you protected Mac on night 2, but today you don't want jimfinn lynched, you want Mac!?!? That is ludicrous! With all your "suspicions" of jimfinn, you hadn't voted him until after I did (see below), and it looked like that was the way things were heading. And only after you first voted Mac and pushed for his lynch which was both A) Nonsensical and B) Unbelievable considering you doc protected him on N2.

Does not compute.
RobCapone wrote:the most unbelievable claim here is the vig claim and I find it highly unlikely we don't have a protective role especially if this setup since this setup was revwied
Anyone else get the feeling that RobCapone's doc claim was spawned at this point? Like maybe the scum realized that the claimed roles don't add up or something? Also, how on EARTH was his vig claim unbelievable, when you know you doc protected the person he claims to have shot on N2.
RobCapone wrote:and if you meant governor instead of commuter, that still isn't a protective role
Governor is DEFINITELY a protective role. It protects against a mislynch.
RobCapone wrote:
Vote: jim

he definitely is fishy
Nice bus.
RobCapone wrote:also enigma, I am the one saying rbt is probably lying so how does that make me partners with him?
Nice WIFOM.

Add on to all of this Mizzy's sketchy play, and complete absence of any breadcrumb to Doc role, and I call BS.

Unvote
Vote: RobCapone

Die scum.

@Enigma: I'm starting to think jimfinn/RobCapone/RBT is a definite possibility. Thoughts?

V/LA on weekends
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by RobCapone »

I wanted cop to claim so I knew who to protect

Game over, good job scum you are getting a flawless victory when town lynches the doc
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Your body; it ached. The lack of comfort experience with the few hours of imprisonment adding with the aggressive way they handled you by releasing you from the three hours of internal torture had started to put a strain on your body, which was a contrast to Andy's elastic recovery. You were also slightly out of breath, struggling to gain 100% of your normal self back. You then saw the consequences of being dropped at the road, you were seeing blood on your right leg, just below your knee. Almost immediately, pain started to scream out of that leg and with nothing to sooth it. Wanting to express pain verbally, but wouldn't due to fear of being the Mafia's next causality, you clenched the pain with biting your lips so hard that more blood started to appear.

You then realized that you did not carry your journal or your iPhone with you. That meant you were stuck without any form of communication until the lynch scene subsided.

Meanwhile, the group was throwing insults, screaming at one another, and planning their next lynch.

Day 4, Vote Count #5

Enigma (0):
LynchMePls (0):
moose200x (0):
Riceballtail (0):
jimfinn (0):
DemonHybrid (0):
RobCapone (3): Enigma, Riceballtail, LynchMePls
MacavityLock (1): RobCapone

No Lynch (1): moose200x

Not Voting (4): jimfinn, MacavityLock, DemonHybrid

With eight players remaining, it takes five votes on a player to lynch.

It is now Day 4! The deadline is on Monday December 27th, 2010 at 10:15 PM CST.
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by RobCapone »

Jim was the most obvious scum over the guy you lynched day 2, the fact he didn't get lynched appaled me
I protected macavity causes he was one if the 2 voting Jim , the one who died was the other

I wanted to wait on the no lynch in case cop had guilty, why rush a NL and prevent cop form claiming if he had guilty
When Jim fake claimed cop, why let it known he was lying? Any attention I made towards him lying would give away I was doc
I honestly thought I wasn't going to be lynched so I claimed VT cause it's stupid for doc to claim in mass claim I already explained that yes I voted for it but I was never going to claim doc cause it's putting a target on my back
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Then why did you claim it now? You can't choose to not claim it in massclaim, and then expect us to not lynch you by claiming doc. That is stupid. Every scum in the universe would do that if it worked that way.

WE MASSCLAIMED BECAUSE IF WE MISLYNCH WE LOSE. SO WE WANTED ALL THE INFORMATION POSSIBLE. THIS INCLUDES THE EXISTANCE/NON-EXISTANCE OF DOCS.

Now you can protest your innocence all you want, but we all already know you'll say anything to stay alive.

I'd be willing to lynch jimfinn instead if we don't want to risk that you are actually telling the truth. But when he flips scum, your ass is grass.

V/LA on weekends
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by RobCapone »

LynchMePls wrote:Then why did you claim it now? You can't choose to not claim it in massclaim, and then expect us to not lynch you by claiming doc. That is stupid. Every scum in the universe would do that if it worked that way.

WE MASSCLAIMED BECAUSE IF WE MISLYNCH WE LOSE. SO WE WANTED ALL THE INFORMATION POSSIBLE. THIS INCLUDES THE EXISTANCE/NON-EXISTANCE OF DOCS.

Now you can protest your innocence all you want, but we all already know you'll say anything to stay alive.

I'd be willing to lynch jimfinn instead if we don't want to risk that you are actually telling the truth. But when he flips scum, your ass is grass.
in my experience only scum asks for massclaim, and assume we have a mafia RB, if cop(or whatever investigative role there is) claims and doc claims, cop gets blocked and doc gets dead. I have had numerous discussions about this on the other site I play, doc should almost never claim in a mass-claim situation. It is also scum motivation to suggest a mass-claim which is why I switched my stance on ML, tbh reading when I replaced it was fairly obvious that jim was scum but after he claimed VT and ML claimed VT, I thought it would be better to lynch the person who suggested the mass-claim.

The reason why I think enigma was scum is he didn't even want to wait to see if an investigative role had a guilty, he wanted to go straight to a NL situation and from what I know about mafia games, and even people on this site have said it before, you don't NL unless you have confirmed power roles and we had nothing.

now this is where i am torn

rice said enigma did nothing
enigma said he tried to kill ML
I protected ML

so either enigma was visited by the RB the same night I saved ML
or rice is lying

since I saved ML and enigma tried to kill him, I am actually believing that enigma is the one telling the truth

so only possible scum possibilities

jim
moose
LMP
DH

now right now one of these 4 is my save from last night which means the 3 scum are obvious, UNLESS rice is actually lying about his claim than he goes on the list but since there is no CC, he has to be on the cleared town list.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by moose200x »

LoL Rob why would you be on me?
RobCapone
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
RobCapone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by RobCapone »

moose200x wrote:LoL Rob why would you be on me?
what?

you mean why do I think you are scum?

rtft
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by moose200x »

LoL Nevermind. But i'm not scum bro.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”